• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hal'lee'ween: Tricks, Treats & Tickles (*mf/f) upper body;sexual content

daevin

Stick with me. My first post, 2am in the mornng and trying to convict my first tickle story off top of my head before Halloween...and on a phone. Hope you enjoy and make allowances for grammar and punctuation errors.

Fauna loved Halloween. She never failed to celebrate it to the hilt. She loved the faces of children when they came to the door and shouted "TRICK OR TREAT!!" and be rewarded with the largest chocolate bars Fans could find. No apples or shiny pennies from her! It was a strain on a 23-year-old college grad with student loans, bills, a first job that pays next to nothing and now house payments...but Fauna refused to skimp on Halloween and expecting kids. Besides, Halloween is but once a year...

Fauna sat on her couch in her new living room. She looked around, surveying her new digs with golden-brown, doe eyes. This was all hers. Fauna took a deep breath, her grapefruit-round breasts heaving through a thin, yellow-and-black LSU tee. The house was a real bargain. It was a two-story number from the late 1800s. Smack dab in the middle of cajun country and on the outskirts of a small, Louisiana town called Des Arc. It was only a ten-minute drive from the driveway to her job in the bigger Shreveport. Fauna exhaled and stretched her whole luxurious body as she yawned. Fauna hair was jet-black and very short. It contrasted strikingly yet nicely with full, red lips and pale white complexion. Besides the LSU tee Fauna wore a loose pair of black jogging shorts and white ankle socks. It was early evening Friday and her four brothers had left an hour ago having finished moving Fauna into her new home. Now Fauna was all alone in her new home and...
Fauna turned quickly towards the staircase. She could have sworn she saw a person standing halfway up the stairs. She laughed to herself. She was letting the stories of the place told her by the agent get to her already...
"Of course I must tell you that previous owners claimed this house is haunted. I, myself, have been in here many times and experienced nothing out of the ordinary..."
The agent gave a calculating glance at Fauna. Fauna was walking idlely around the master bedroom imagining where her king - sized bed would go. The agent smiled knowing it was a done deal. Fauna turned to the agent.
"This is so lovely. It's my kind of place. It's hard to explain but it's as if this place is calling to me. Know what I mean?" The agent nodded. This was so a done deal!
"Let's go downstairs and we can handle the paperwork and make you a homeowner." The agent turned and headed towards the hallway as Fauna made to follow. Something brushed lightly Fauna's right earlobe and side of her neck and travelled quickly down the front of her low-cut brown blouse that snugly hugged her bra-less bosom. Fauna eeped and looked down her shirt. Finding no creepy crawlies Fauna shivered, crossed her arms over her chest and exited the bedroom behind the agent...

Fauna gave the staircase a long look before deciding it was just a case of tired eyes. Maybe it was time for bed. Tomorrow was Halloween and she had lots to tackle before the big Night. Fauna stopped on he kitchen, made a ham sandwich and grabbed a couple of chocolate chip cookies along with a Pepsi and made her way to the bedroom...
In the bedroom, Fauna laid on her soft, soft bed on her stomach and picked up the remote. Turning on the tv she settled for a oval channel for news and ate her supper as the weatherman gave the forecast for a cool but clear Night for Halloween. Somewhere between the extended forecast and sports Fauna fell asleep.
Fauna flinched and murmured. There it was again and again Fauna flinched this ime gigglng softly. Small indentations appeared on the back of Fauna's upper legs...ten small depressions on her skin. Fauna, being quite a sound sleeper, frowned n her sleep and shifted her legs back and forth causing her butt to quiver and jiggle. The depressions left her legs and Fauna slid one arm under her forehead, head lying one one side using the arm as a pillow. About five minutes passed. The clock on a Night stand showed the time to be 12:46am. As if of their own volition, the sheets on the bed began to wrap themselves silently...slowy...softly around Fauna's ankles. The other ends wrapped themselves around the posts of the bed. Inch by snail-crawling inch Fauna's legs were stretched further and wider apart. Soon her legs were secured to the posts. Fauna murmured and reached back with one hand to scratch a leg. She let her arm stay at her side. The clock showed 12:58 when the bottom of Fauna's shirt began to inch upwards revealing the small of her back and her hourglass waist. The ten indentations appeared again this time five on either side of Fauna's waist...
"HOLY...AHHH...EEEEEKKK! NO! STOP-OP-OP-OP!!! PLEASE GOD!! NO! STOP IT" Fauna woke and screamed as invisible fingers wiggled along her sides. Fauna gyrated and half fell out the bed, her legs still tied to the posts Fauna found herself hanging off the side of the bed twisting and jerking trying to avoid those damn, persistent invisible fingers. They stuck to her side however no matter how violently she responded. All the shaking and twisting only caused her tee to slide towards her head exposing more skin and her breasts encased in a black bra. The invisible fingers moved from her sides to her tummy centering around her belly button.
"OH! PLEASE! NO TICKLE!!! AHHH! NO TI-TI-ICK-ICK-LE! HAHAHA HO HEE HEE!!! NO MORE-ORE!!! GAHAHAAAHAHEEHEEHAA!" Fauna begged, pleaded and laughed to no avail. The fingers travelled to her ribs poking and wiggling between each sending ticklish and trapped Fauna into new outbursts and gales of high-pitched screams, curses, pleadings and laughter.
"NO! NO! NO! HOHHOHOAHHEHEHE! I CAN'T, I CAN'T, CAN'T TAKE TH-TH-THIS! GAHAHAAA!!!" DAMMIT STOP!" Suddenly the tickling ended.
Fauna continued laughing trying to catch her breath as well. Tears had begun to form in her eyes she had been laughing so hard and for so long. As she finally caught her breath Fauna, weak from the tickling, tried to pull her upper body back unto the bed without much luck. Near her head a pair of dainty feet materialized straining to turn her head she beheld a beautiful young woman in the dress of a southern belled. She was blonde and green-eyed with a low bodice showing the tops of an ample bosom. The ghostly belle aided Fauna back onto the bed. Fauna laid quietly as the ghost explained and began untying the sheets from the posts.
"I know what you're going through. It's not that bad; it can be quite pleasant if you just accept it. It never lasts for too long if you don't give him the satisfaction of resisting." The ghost looked up at Fauna with a reassuring smile. Fauna bit her lip and buried her face into the covers. The ghost continued.
"This was his family'a estate once. I was given to him as a bride when I was 15. He was much older than I and very intense. Everything he did he did with a certain ferocity and passion. It was our wedding Night that I learned of his desire of the tickle. He made me lie down and he bonded my arms and legs to the post. It lasted until the light of the morn and I was exhausted. I was so afraid when the next Night was nigh but he did not tickle me. He did not even share the bed but slept elsewhere for months on end. Then on our anniversary as I lay asleep he came for me and, binding me as I slept, tickled me for all the Night once more. Such as it was on every anniversary Night since but he has grown weary of me I fear..."
The ghost sat on the side of the bed and turned Fauna unto her back and cradled her in her arm pressed bosom to bosom. Fauna saw sincerity and anguish in the ghost's almond-shaped eyes and all anger towards her flushed out of Fauna replaced by pity. Fauna wrapped her arm around the ghost finding new determination...
"Together we could teach him a lesson." The ghost shook her head sadly.
"As was in life I am bound to him. I do his bidding. Please forgive me..."
Fauna looked at the ghost, perplexed, and the ghost slipped from Fauna's embrace. Fauna made to sit up but found her feet were still bound. The ghost had untied them only to re-tie them so Fauna could now lie on her back. Fauna lked from her feet back to the ghost as she realized what was happening. the ghost spoke.
"Don't struggle." Fauna was confused but saw the belle's face show fear and she knew he had returned. Fauna barely had time for this to register before she felt a heavy weight settle on her stomach. Her left arm was yanked and pinned above her head as sheets wrapped themselves around her wrist. Soon her arm was bound. The same occurred with her other arm and Fauna was tied spread-eagle to the bed. Nothing happened for a brief period only Fauna's deep breathing audible. Instantly the tee Fauna was wearing heaved upwards and forwards revealing the bra-encased breasts once again. She felt fingers underneath her as the hooks of her bra were undone. The bra was slowly pulled away as her breasts juggled in their new-found freedom. Fauna felt fingers on her mounds and turned beet red from embarrassment.
"DON'T YOU TOUCH ME YOU PERVERTED MONSTER!" Fauna heard a deep chuckle from thin air and then a voice...
"So you are one to give orders, eh? I will do as you say. I will not touch you. Candace..." the voice called out and the belle stepped forward. "You know how I do it and you know where. I will not touch this woman, understood?" Candace nodded. The weight from Fauna's stomach dissipated. Fauna looked eagerly at Candace...
"He's gone. We can use this time to escape! Untie me! We can find a priest to help you and aend that bastard to Hell and...what are you doing?!"
As Fauna had been talking Candace had begun undressing herself. She now stood totally naked before Fauna, her breasts ripe and upturned and long, shapely legs she stood like a sculpted piece. She then reached towards Fauna...
"HEY! NO...WAIT! DON'T DO THAT! MY SHIRT! NO! LEAVE MY SHORTS ALONE! DON&T STRIP ME! I MEAN IT! LEASE LEAVE ME MY PANTIES! NOT MY PANTIES!" Soon Fauna was just as naked as Candace. Candace let her fingers stray along the length of Fauna's body knowing every curve and contour. Fauna flinched as Candace stroke the side of her neck. Fauna quivered as fingertips touched nipples. Fauna cooed when fingers slid between her slightly moist area between her legs. Candace climbed on top of Fauna with a very apologetic look upon her face. Candace placed one hand in Fauna's exposed left armpit and the other hand back between Fauna's legs and began stroking both. Fauna gasped, fidgeted, began to,moan and giggle at the same time. The collision of the two sensations was a stimulation overload and Fauna let loose with a primal, gutteral orgasmic half laugh, half scream and fainted. Candace wiped the sweat-plastered hair from her brow. The voice sounded.
"Wake her." Candace began rubbing Fauna's right nipple between her thumb and forefinger until Fauna's eyelids flickered and they opened. Candace spoke as she continued stimulating Fauna's nipples. "Ad aI said before I am bound to him as was in life. He never quit before the morn..." Candace sadly looked at the clock on the Night stand. Fauna followed her eyes. The clock showed 1:32. She welled with tears. The voice called out mockingly as Fauna began to gyrate and laugh with her breasts being tickled...

"Happy Halloween."

Last edited:
Good work, but you should really add more detail to the tickling.

That is hot!!!! More detail would have been nice but I loved the XXX tickling forced on her thru the nite!!!! thats every 'lee's dream!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back