• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Scene in Power Rangers in the near future?

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
so, yea, i found out that in an episode of the current sentai series in japan, Tensou Sentai Goseiger, there's an episode where a monster has the ability to trap anyone who laughs into a gourde. so he goes around to stand-up comedy routines and sucks up the laughing audience members. when fighting the Goseigers, he uses different means of tricking them into laughing so he can trap them. in the case of the black and pink Goseigers, he uses a tickling wind on them, which tickles them (FINALLY! A PINK RANGER TICKLED!), and traps them in his gourde.

Now, after Power Rangers RPM, instead of handling the next Sentai series in line, Disney decided to rebroadcast the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in an EXTREMLY butchared version >< Now, however, the rights to power rangers has shifted over to Nickelodeon, who will be handling the sentai series Disney skipped as Power Rangers Samurai, which is set to debut in 2011. once that's finished, by all accounts they should be handling Goseiger next which would prolly be around 2012 or so, and since the tickling scene is during an action scene with them in-costume, they'll most likely be dubbing that scene in english, unless they skip that episode entirely. If they do do it, i hope whoever they cast as the pink ranger is both cute, and has a cute laugh.

http://www. wat.tv/video/goseiger-epic-26-33h7r_2jwy9_.html
here is a link to the japanese episode, untranslated, with the scene occurring around the 7:57 mark. one of the cute aspects of this scene is you can hear the pink goseiger say "kusugutai!", which translates to "that tickles!" or "i'm ticklish!", but a lot of anime tickling fans know that. plus she's got a cute laugh, but then, most japanese girls DO, hehe

lol its about time they had a monster like that! and great to see the pink ranger getting caught to :p we can only hope they follow it to the script in the english ones!

By the way i didn't know just how cool the japanese version of power rangers is XD way better!

By the way i didn't know just how cool the japanese version of power rangers is XD way better!

yea. for examplem as nostalgic as the original Mighty Morphin is, if you watch the jap clips in it, a lot of them don't make a lot of sense. but if you watch them in the original Zyuranger, in the proper context, you're like "...i get it! i get it, now!"

they should release every Ranger series on dvd ALONG with each corresponding sentai series, like what WEP has done with Voltron and GoLion.

Meh, all you need to understand about Power Rangers is this: explosions, monsters, explosions, morphing, explosions, martial arts ass-kicking, explosions, giant robots that form even bigger robots, explosions, hot women in tight spandex (I don't care what Dr K thinks, I'm callin it spandex!), Ron Wasserman (yeah, some seasons have been okay without his music, but c'mon, Power Rangers just isn't quiet the same without "We need a hero", "fight", "combat", etc)

.....Did I mention "explosions"?

I should point out around now, since it's been on the air for a couple months now, that the current series Megaforce is an adaptation of the show I described, Goseiger, so HOPEFULLY we should get a dubbed version of the scene I described. it'll possibly be around the 26th episode mark, or somewhere else in the 20s, I don't know, they sometimes shuffle around episodes in adaptation. That is IF they do this scene/episode, not making any promises. so keep your eyes peeled, folks!

Last edited:
As per the episode guide. Said episode called who's laughing now is episode 12. So it is coming. Episodes are supposed to resume sometime in May. So it should arise within a couple months.

This doesn't actually count, but a Pink Power Ranger has been tickled before... though it wasn't in an episode itself, it was in the blooper reel. They were sprinkling some dust on a sleeping Patricia Ja Lee and the dust tickled her neck and she began laughing and the character sprinkling it calls her a "ticklish ranger" or something to that effect. Definitely found it cute!

As per the episode guide. Said episode called who's laughing now is episode 12. So it is coming. Episodes are supposed to resume sometime in May. So it should arise within a couple months.
good to know!

This doesn't actually count, but a Pink Power Ranger has been tickled before... though it wasn't in an episode itself, it was in the blooper reel. They were sprinkling some dust on a sleeping Patricia Ja Lee and the dust tickled her neck and she began laughing and the character sprinkling it calls her a "ticklish ranger" or something to that effect. Definitely found it cute!
I've seen that. yea, a blooper doesn't really count in my book :p

oh man, that one looks awesome! hope it gets the dub treatment in Super Megaforce :D

btw, folks, to let you know, the scene i described from Goseiger should be premiering in the latest ep this saturday. Set your recorders! ;)

What the hell, maybe it'll be fun to see it again after all this time anyways. What time and channel is it on, may I ask?

I saw it and it was cute. One thing i'm not sure of is what he pink said. It sounded like. No, he's tickling me pink. But the captions say N ow he is tickling my feet.

I saw it and it was cute. One thing i'm not sure of is what he pink said. It sounded like. No, he's tickling me pink. But the captions say N ow he is tickling my feet.

Yea, i noticed that. i'd like to think it was the latter, but listening to it, it does sound like the former. That happens sometimes with captions, i don't think they work off an official script, they just listen to the dialogue. Sometimes captions can even change over time: When the famous Digimon scene first aired, when Zoe's torment began, the captions said "Ah, no! [babbles]", but now it's the correct "not the bellybutton!".

Don't subscribe to Hulu , I am sure in a day or some some one will be a peach and upload it here .

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15bn37_power-rangers-megaforce-last-laugh_shortfilms

Ask and you shall recieve. Can't make a clip but it's at around 8:45.

Provided by Hulu, no less

That's something i should clarify to badreligion: Hulu isn't a service that you NEED to subscribe to in order to enjoy. What Hulu Plus, the subscription service, gets you is access to 100% of its library, plus the ability to watch it on Hulu-ready devices such as game consoles or tablets. I'm pretty sure Power Rangers Megaforce is one of those shows where you don't NEED to subscribe in order to watch it, especially since Hulu's providing it to Dailymotion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back