• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mature tickling, M/F, total body

RosieCreek

TMF Poster
My name is Christina and yesterday was my 53rd birthday. My best friends Tom and Eileen had a great party for me last night, and it was fun to relax and unwind a little bit, but today I feel like taking stock of things. I got married right out of college, and had 3 kids in as many years. We were a busy, happy family until our 5th anniversary, when Jerry was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He was gone within 7 months, leaving me with 3 kids, the baby still in diapers. We were all devastated, but life doesn’t stand still, so I updated my resume and certifications and went back to work teaching math and science to high school freshmen. Suddenly, I find myself at a crossroads. The kids are grown and on their own, I have put enough years in the school system that I have a decent pension and I’m still young and healthy enough to switch gears if I want to. My pension, plus Jerry’s life insurance has left me free to be able to take some significant time off, and I’m thinking about doing one of those extended overland camping trips throughout Africa, a life long dream. As I’m idly thinking along these lines, the doorbell rings. It turns out to be Andy, a long time friend of Tom and Eileen that I met last night at the party. I didn’t get a chance to talk to him very much, but was struck by his rugged good looks and boyish smile. I invite him in to the living room and we sit down. He starts out by saying “It was really nice meeting you last night, Christina. I have to say, I would enjoy getting to know you better.” I’m surprised, but flattered and secretly pleased. “What did you have in mind, Andy?” He waits for a minute, then finally says “Well, I know this is kind of fast, but I was wondering if you might like to come out to the cabin with me tonight. I installed a hot tub last week, and it would be fun to test it out with a new friend. It’s a ways out of town, so I hope you might consider spending the night. Don’t look so shocked! There are two bedrooms, and I swear, I’m a pefect gentleman”. I do feel a little shocked, but I have always trusted my gut feelings, which tell me that he is a good guy, and Tom and Eileen were thrilled to have him there, so that is also in his favor. I can’t believe it when I hear myself agree to this proposition. “What do I need to bring?” Andy says, “well, swim suits are optional, and I plan to whip up a plate of my famous spaghetti for dinner. I have wine, too, so how about it? Should we get on the road?” Suddenly, I feel excited and a little naughty, and as I quickly pack an overnight bag, I toss in that new lacy red lingerie set I received last night.

An hour later, I see some lights in the distance and Andy says, “there it is.” I realize we haven’t passed any houses for the past several miles, and comment that this cabin is pretty isolated. Andy tells me that his nearest neighbor is 10 miles away, and he loves the solitude, which allows him to work on his current novel without interruptions. The cabin is beautiful, warm and cozy inside, and I notice 2 bedrooms, as promised. Andy suggests we get ready and meet in the hot tub, so as he gets the wine, I slip on my swimsuit, suddenly feeling a little shy. Oh, that hot tub feels fantastic, though. We’re almost floating in the warm water, drinking our wine and talking. I can’t believe 2 hours have gone by already, and as I’m starting to feel the effects of the wine, I tell Andy I sadly have to get out and into the house. Andy follows me in, and once inside, I’ve dried off, put on that lacy underwear and an old bathrobe. Andy asks me if I’d like a massage, and I have to admit, it sure sounds nice. He tells me he’s got some warm baby oil and then he makes a very surprising suggestion. “Have you ever been tied up? You might really like it, and you can just accept the massage and not worry about having to reciprocate. I swear I would never do anything to hurt you.” I have to admit, it sounds a little exciting and it would be nice not to have to worry about pleasing him, and my gut tells me he really wouldn’t hurt me…maybe just a massage and some teasing before heading to the sex. I’m feeling adventurous, and think, what the hell…”Sure, ok, let’s try it!” Those two glasses of wine and the hot tub really loosened me up, I guess. The master bedroom has a magnificent four poster bed, and he leads me in, slips off my robe and lays me down (face up…funny way to get a massage, but he’s in charge now) and I find my arms over my head, legs spread apart and firmly secured with some kind of soft cuff type thing. True to his word, he starts massaging me gently with a little bit of that warm oil, and I feel myself drifting.

Wow, I really must have fallen asleep, because suddenly my eyes pop open to a new sensation. He’s lightly tracing a line around my waist, and it is really starting to tickle! I look at Andy and he is now sitting next to me with a certain familiar glint to his eye that I can’t quite place.. I’m struggling a little to get away, while trying not to let on how much he’s tickling me, but it doesn’t work, and what I hear next changes everything. “I have to confess something, Christina. I have a bit of a tickle fetish and from the moment I met you yesterday, I knew you were someone who needed a proper, thorough tickling.” My mouth instantly goes dry, my heart is pounding and every single muscle in my body is clenched as tight as a fist. I know where I’ve seen that look before! On my 18th birthday, my boyfriend snuck in to my dorm (boys definitely not allowed in those days) and as we started making out, he somehow got my arms tied up over my head, then took out a timer and said “Your birthday present from me is 18 minutes of tickle torture!” Before I knew it, he was tickling me ruthlessly, everywhere, neck, feet, tummy, ribs, armpits and even my legs and butt were outrageously ticklish. It was absolute ticklish hell and he went the full 18 minutes, too. I was achy and hoarse for a week after that little episode. But I couldn’t possibly be that ticklish now. I realize that it has actually been decades since anyone seriously tickled me. God, how embarrassing, and undignified for a middle aged lady to be thrashing around like a giddy teenager after all these years. It’s impossible, I just can’t be that ticklish any longer. All that flashes through my mind in a matter of seconds, and I now reassess my position. I try to lower my arms, but can’t really budge them. I am totally exposed, and utterly helpless. Not only does nobody know where I am, there is nobody around for miles to hear me scream for help! I am totally at the mercy of this guy who I really don’t even know at all.

Well, he’s grinning at me and says “I need to do an initial examination to discover each and every ticklish spot you have, so I will know how to best proceed with the actual tickling. Just relax and try not to laugh. This is serious business, now”
He starts gliding his fingers so lightly across my belly, and I realize with a sinking heart just how much trouble I’m in. If this is tickling like hell, what am I in for? He adds his other hand, and they glide around my belly, up my rib cage, gently exploring, and I can’t breathe…this sensation is delicious but excruciating at the same time…it’s erotic, but it also tickles so much, it’s killing me. I am as taut as a wire, muscles still clenched tight, holding my breath because I know the second I start laughing, I’m done for. Andy grins at me and says “this really tickles, doesn’t it? You’re dying to laugh!” Just hearing his words make me squrim. I can’t look at him, I am struggling so hard to keep it all inside.

OH NO! I feel those fingers spidering down my arms, and I know where they are headed. Finally, I find my voice.. “Please, please, please, I beg you, not there! Please don’t” I can hear the hint of panic in my voice, but he only smiles and says “Don’t worry my dear, this is only preliminary, I won’t linger….Yet!” Then there they are, those fingers gently stroking my armpits and I am fighting it, practically levitating off the bed, holding my breath trying to stifle the scream, but thank God, he’s moving away, still at that maddeningly, ticklishly slow stroking that is almost making me lose my mind. He moves on, down to my legs, inner thights, knees and finally he’s standing at the end of the bed, inches from my feet, which he hasnot yet touched. THANK GOD, he’s stopped that infernal torturous tickling and I can exhale again. He gives me a few seconds to get my breathing back and then says “ I never saw anyone with so much self control. I know that was killing you, but you took it! I think it’s about time for you to lose a little of that control and have some fun….so..how about it? He stands and salutes me! “Permission to tickle you silly, Ma’am!!” Oh my God, he’s giving me an out! But my nerves are on fire, and I really want to know just how ticklish I am. I can’t believe it when I nod my head for him to proceed.
And then it starts….he’s tickling the bottom of my foot and I can’t help, it the giggles are forced out of me. I’m struggling to get away, but he has my foot in his hand, and then he’s tickling the top and the bottom at the same time, and my giggles turn into real laugher, as I struggle harder, trying to kick his hand away, I am again reminded how helpless I truly am. This tickles as much as when I was 18, maybe even more! Then he’s tickling both feet at once, my toes are curled under desperately trying to protect those sensitive soles, but of course that’s useless. He’s tickling the tops again, the bottoms, in between the toes, faster and faster, fingers scrabbling everywhere. I want to beg him to stop, but I’m laughing too hard. Then he’s on my legs, tickling up and down the shin, heading towards my knees, which are so outrageously ticklish I think I’m going to die, and I do manage to get out a few screams of NO, NO NO, stop, stop STOP! before being reduced to helpless laughing again. My thrashing has somehow explosed the backs of my legs, which he tickles to maximum effect, then he’s on my thighs, and I’m screaming with laughter, again, desperately trying to escape those tickling fingers that know just how to torture me the most. Oh my God, he’s reaching underneath… I can’t believe it, my ASS is that ticklish! How can my body betray me like this! It really does make me scream for help, because I truly can’t stand it, this is mad torture, it is indescribably ticklish and I feel like I might actually pass out before he moves on, into my groin, tickling all the way around the tops of my legs and I can’t believe how ticklish THAT is, and how much thrashing around I am still capable of. Suddenly, he is on top of the bed, straddling me, stroking my waist again, as I’m gasping for air, I’m overcome by a new sensation… a huge rush of endorphins, and I suddenly realize that I am enjoying this! I don’t want it to stop, in fact as torturous and ticklish as this has been, I find myself physically aching for more. I love being out of control with these ticklish sensations, being totally helpless and having no alternative but to accept this torment. I’m almost disappointed when I think he might be through, but somehow I feel a little embarrassed to admit I want more. I can only grin back at him, and laugh when he says “Don’t worry…I’m only getting started!” And then those fingers again, tickling my belly, spidering, squeezing, alternating with hard and fast tickles, and I’m laughing so hard, I can’t get the air to beg for mercy, then he’s tracing my ribs, counting each one, making me giggle like a school girl, then fast and hard, making me thrash and scream with laughter again. He works his way up, tickling so skillfully it’s like he was made for this job and no other, and he finds my neck…that is truly ticklish and I squeal and squrim, scrunching my head down in a useless attempt at protection, as he continues stroking and tickling around my neck and ears. Then…what I have been equally dreading and anticipating, he’s back to my arms, once again spidering slowly towards those vulnerable, exposed, totally helpless armpits. He’s tickling around them, just on top and just underneath, and it starting to feel like pure ticklish hell I don’t believe I can survive this…I`m hot, melted jelly inside, and I can hear the change in the pitch of my laughter, the increased desperation and then he gets to the armpits themselves, and as I feel those fingers scrabbling around, tickling, tickling, tickling, I want to scream, but I have gone completely silent…nothing comes out at all inside, I truly feel like I’m on the edge of losing my mind. Finally, finally he moves back to my tummy. I find my voice and my laugh again, but now I am truly exhausted and grateful as I feel the tickling slow down and turn into a gentle massage. “Had enough?” I can only nod, gasping for air, the sweat plastering my hair to my face. “Do you think you have been thoroughly, properly tickled then? Have I left anything out? You’re satisfied?” Now he’s making me laugh because he’s so cute and funny, with that look on his face! Again, I can only nod, as I’m still getting my breath back. “I realize I was a little extreme with you.. I’m really sorry.” He’s reaching up to untie me, but instead he says “Let me make it up to you. It will only take a minute or two, but I’m going to take all that tickling back.” And before I know it, he’s tickling me again, hard and fast, into my neck, down the arms and into my armpits once more, but briefly, down the ribs and tummy, legs, butt, knees and feet. I’m again screaming with laughter but the fight has nearly gone out of me. I am truly exhausted, my throat sore and my arms and legs like rubber when he finally unties me. I feel like a wet noodle, utterly and completely spent. I can barely roll over but I make it, and just before falling into a deep sleep that will last for 12 hours, I hear him say “Didn’t you tell me you had this whole week off?”.

very sexy. I really enjoyed reading your description. Makes me wish I was that guy. ;) nice job.

Rosie, great story. Very detailed with many simple human needs such as wanting to be loved by someone.

Great story Rosie. Being "mature" myself I loved this!

Thank you guys for reading my story and your generous comments. I had a lot of fun writing it.

Incredable

What an incredably sexy story. Being 59 myself and married to a 49 y.o.
woman, I can definately relate. That mind and imigination of yours must
really be in gear. I've been thinking of writing a story about a stalker that
captures a mature lee in her home one night as she is returning from work.
Reading your story makes me want to go ahead and do it. Thank you.

What an incredably sexy story. Being 59 myself and married to a 49 y.o.
woman, I can definately relate. That mind and imigination of yours must
really be in gear. I've been thinking of writing a story about a stalker that
captures a mature lee in her home one night as she is returning from work.
Reading your story makes me want to go ahead and do it. Thank you.

That sounds great! The fantasy about being overwhelmed by somebody who desperately wants to tickle me crazy is a very powerful one. In case it helps your story, I used to be a nurse who lived alone and came home pretty tired after some of those 12 hour shifts. How's that for a hint?

that was an excellent story Rosie ...loved how you described your feelings during his "exploration "of your body and during the tickling .....it is about time someone wrote a story dealing with a more mature woman .....must say ,you had me quite aroused with your well written narrative ....thank you for writing it ...

This story is stellar!! It is awesome! Thank you so much for posting this story, so refreshing, so great!! I loved the witty playful dialogue and you gave such wonderful vivid sensory detail, great job with that. So refreshing to read a story that has such a great story line, some poignant meaning, and that doesn't feel to describe laughter and tickling-that hehe hes and ha ha has have to be written. So awesome job with that RosieCreek! You get a super thumbs up for keeping the reality to the story it seems very believable and it is a very sweet and super sexy tickle erotica story. Please keep writing you do a wonderful job! I so can't wait to see and read what happens next please don't keep me hanging, or rest of us, what happens next?!! Hugs
:bunny::wavingguy:wavingguy:wavingguy:):excited::excited::chocrabbit::couch::couch::couch::ty::twohugs::twohugs::blush::twohugs::twohugs:

Ps just curious is this your first story-awesome job, love to see more stories!
Oh and so loved the romance element in the story so thanks-especially the hot tub-very sexy and special-neat how it unravels slowly and does not rush the tickling-excellent read!

Well, this mature switch definitely enjoyed your story. Hott, sexy, and erotic stuff there. Keep up the good work.

U have a very wonderful sense of detail when writing and also know how to make the story sexy!!! Gr8 job!!!!

You guys are the greatest. Thank you so much for reading my story and the unbelievable feedback.

loved that story Rosie..one of the best i've read here!! :)

More! More! More!! Please I love this story!!! I so would love to read part 2 of this story, just curious does she get to tickle him back, does it progress what happens next after this, is this a start of a beautiful friendship/romance!! I am dying to hear and read more of this beautiful clever and well written great tickle romance /erotica story, please don't leave me hanging or the rest of us. You are so talented and a incredible amazing tickle erotica author! I am looking forward to reading more of your great sensual tickle erotica stories! I love the details and love the touch of realism you added in the introduction of the story-really brings it to life-gives it that sense and touch of special meaning and poignance. A huge fan.

:):):):wavingguy:wavingguy:wavingguy:clap::clap::clap::tickling::tickling::tickling::xpeepsofa:excited::excited::excited::couch::couch::couch::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::manicd::chocrabbit::bunny:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back