• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A long semester! f/m pt. 9

bktick

TMF Novice
Sorry about the long delay!! I wanted to post the remainder of the story in one shot, but I have been crazy busy, and dont have it all typed out yet. I will post part of it now, since I have kept everyone waiting so long...and hopefully the rest will be posted by weeks end~ hope you like

Oh stop your whimpering young man…it’s not very becoming of you…your not trying to get me to feel sorry for you are you? She laughed… and I’m sure my eager assistants downstairs aren’t going to feel sorry for you either. With that Dean Naylor approached me and my next nightmare soon began. Put your arms behind you Mr. Michaels. With that she took some handcuffs from her desk drawer and used them to secure my wrists…. Yes, I do keep these handy for when male students like you need to be restrained she mused. Come with me. With that she led me down the dark hall, but this time we stepped into an elevator. Inside she blindfolded me, and it felt like we went down several floors. Once we stepped out, she spun me around several times and let me to where the girls were waiting for my arrival.

I heard several giggling voices, but could not see anyone, nor could I tell where I was…not that it mattered much…something told me my biggest fear was about to come true. He’s all yours girls…. Remember, when he leaves here on Friday, he must take with him a lesson he will NEVER forget….we don’t tolerate deviant behavior on this campus. Be good Mr. Michaels, Dean said as she touched her hand on my stomach…if you are not… my assistants will let me know. With that I heard a door shut…my heart pounded so hard I could hardly breathe. So., are you ready to begin your detention? I heard the familiar voice of Rebecca (Nurse Natalia) say. I nodded my head in defeated agreement. Do not even think of doing anything that would make this a thousand times worse for you…and that little escape stunt you pulled earlier… that wont be forgotten either. You know what we are going to do to you don’t you? I started to nod my head….No sweetie! I want you to tell the five of us, out loud what you think we are going to do to you. My lips started to quiver and I couldn’t even spit out the words. Oh look, he’s starting to cry giggled one of the girls…Well he should be said another. You have one more chance Mr.Michaels demanded Rebecca! Would you like us to add another day to your detention… Please no I begged…then tell us! Or I will notify Dean regarding an extra day of punishment. You’re going to t…tic..kle tickle me….All the girls giggled. Well I think maybe we should said Rebecca…And I think we should tickle you a lot! We all know how ticklish you are and well…since that is what you expected and feared anyway…I think this will be a very suitable punishment for you. And keep in mind…this is a punishment… no games and no playing. You will be tickled for the rest of today, and then for 15 hrs a day, for the next 5 days. You will have 3 five hr sessions each day, with time left over for sleep, cleaning, eating, and preparation only. Most of your sessions will be strictly structured and planned to cause the most deliberate and torturous results. For today, the 5 of us will be mainly testing different parts of your body to determine your most sensitive areas as well as determining our own favorite spots to tickle. We will also have numerous other assistants tickling you this week as well. Before they tickle you , they will be fully prepped, and knowledgeable on exactly how to punish you. Well I think we are ready to begin right girls? With that I was placed on a table, spread eagle and strapped down at ankles, wrists, thighs, and across the waist. My blindfold was removed and I could now see the 5 gorgeous scantily clad coeds who were about to tickle torture me to death. You will not always be able to see us, or even speak Mr. Michaels…but for this first testing session, we want your full reactions made known…so we know how to most effectively punish you during the rest of the week. You can scream, cry, and beg all you want. However you are not permitted to curse, address a particular girl, or ask a direct question…If you do, then you add time to your detention. Are we clear? Yes, I said with a nod. I watched as a girl took to each of my feet…To each of my pits…and Rebecca herself was situated at my midsection. Ok honey…. We’re now going to tickle you out of your mind…. With that Rebecca dug her index finger right into my navel…oh yes… she mused… I like this spot, as I let out a yelp!… the two beautiful girls at my feet began their assault too… the blond focusing on my left foot, started lightly scratching her fingernails up and down my soles, while the brunette on my right foot started fingering in between my poor toes…if this all wasn’t bad enough, one girl was poking my right pit, while another cruel tickler mocked me as she methodically poked her nails in my left pit. This was no doubt sensory overload… As torturous as the last few days had been… being tickle tortured by 5 sadistic girls at once was quickly driving me out of my mind. Rebecca wasn’t lying either…there was no teasing buildup here… this was torture from the onset….Try to breath deeper honey Rebecca told me… in and out….if you don’t I will dig my fingernail even deeper into your ticklish little bellybutton…I don’t think you want me to do that do you? No! I pitifully cried as I tried to do as Rebecca instructed me.

Watching these 5 girls torture me was almost as bad as the torture itself…How could they do this to me?? And they were enjoying it so much!! What did I ever to do them?? Its as if they had a vendetta against me…or they just got joy out of torturing men…No matter… I was strapped down to the torture table and tickled out of my mind for over 5 hours….The only time I got a quick respite was when they rotated to different parts of my body. Whenever a girl started tickling her new spot on my body, it was like the sensation increased tenfold! And there must have been 10 different rotations during this session. Each evil girl tried to prove she could tickle my sensitive body part better than the girl before her…

How does this feel you poor boy? the attractive girl tickling my armpit asked…I bet you wish you hadn’t done the things you did huh??? I swear she tickled even more ruthlessly after that…Another girl who was at my midsection, asked which tickled more? As she switched back and forth between my balls and my hard dick… I cant hear you she said, as all I could do was cough out muttered senseless rambling. Ok then she said…here’s what you get for not answering me…NOO!!!! I cried out!… this girl literally fingernail tickled the tip of my hard sensitive dick. This was beyond torture! Beyond anything I had ever felt before. Look at him struggle another girl said as I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head..

Have typed alot over last day or so... little longer than I thought it would be... should be posted within day or 2!!

I like it but it was sometimes confusing to tell who was talking... put quotations in possibly? :O

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back