• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Boots, Part Three (ff/mf)

HisFlyinFingers

TMF Regular
Part One, Part Two

“Guys, I’ve got a surprise for you,” Adrienne said. She was soaking wet from the rain outside and holding an oddly-shaped bundle. And grinning like I’d never seen her grin.

“OK, what is it?” Tammy said, pausing the movie she and I had been watching. Sam closed her book and looked up with an air of skepticism.

“Well, ever since all that fun we had with you two a few weeks ago, I’ve been thinking.” Adrienne was slowly unwrapping the bundle, which I could see now was just one of the sheets she used to keep her artwork dry. “I thought, wouldn’t it be great if we could do that again?”

“No,” Sam interrupted, though she was smiling.

“What’ve you got, A?” Tammy demanded.

“Ta-DA!” Adrienne cried. She dropped the sheet entirely and thrust her project in front of our faces.

“Another set of Boots.” I noted.

“Yeah, but better,” Adrienne said. “Check these out.” Tammy leaned forward, clearly interested. Sam was trying to look like she didn’t care, but I could tell she was just as curious.

The boots Adrienne held looked nearly identical to the ones they had used on me before. These were red instead of black, obviously, but the basic design was the same. There were a few additions, though.

“See, I kept the locking mechanisms for the bed rail, and of course the toe restraints had to stay. But I was thinking, the way Sam was bouncing when we tied her face-down was just too cute.” Sam was blushing. “So I put the same locks on the front too, so you can lock someone that way.”

“And what are these?” Tammy asked, pointing to two smaller locks that were welded to the side of each boot.

“Those are so we can lock the two boots together. So if somebody’s not locked to the bed, they still won’t be able to go anywhere.” Adrienne was absolutely beaming.

“These look fantastic, A,” Tammy said. “We should test these out!”

“If you’re volunteering yourself, that can be arranged,” Sam said. Tammy just shot her a look.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll find SOME use for them,” Adrienne laughed. She wrapped them back up in the sheet and carried them to her room.

“Hey, Tammy. Is Sam ready? I think I’m a little early.”

“No, no, you’re right on time,” Tammy said. “She’s in her room, go ahead in.”

Usually Sam rushed to answer the door when I came by, especially when I had reservations at her favorite Italian place. But I didn’t think much of it. Until, of course, I opened her door.

Sam was lying on the floor of her room, wearing nothing but a pair of lacy green underwear. I could tell from the bulge in her cheeks that the tape on her lips was holding something in her mouth. White rope zigzagged across her torso, pinning her arms behind her back and squeezing her smallish breasts. And, naturally, her ankles were locked together in the new and improved Boots. Adrienne had outdone herself in more ways than one.

As much as I would have loved to just gaze at that image from the doorway, Tammy didn’t give me a chance. I hadn’t heard her behind me, probably because I was too focused on Sam, but there she was. She locked her arms around my waist and tried to sweep my legs out from under me. As we both fell, I was able to twist around so I landed on top of her. As I was trying to pull out of her grip, I felt Adrienne leap onto my back and try to get me in a sleeper hold.

“Wait, wait!” Tammy yelled as Adrienne and I each struggled to get hold of the other. We both stopped. “We’ve already got Sam. You can fight us, and you might even be able to get away, but you know exactly what we’ll do to her if you leave now.”

She had a point. I knew Sam could handle anything her roommates would dish out (and, more importantly, that they’d never intentionally hurt her). But I would never live it down if I left her at their mercy.

“What do I have to do?” I asked.

“Strip!” Adrienne giggled.

“What?” I asked, though I had heard her perfectly well.

“You’re going to strip down to your boxers, put The Boots on, and let us tie you up. Or we’re going to do absolutely unspeakable things to your girlfriend.” Tammy would’ve made a pretty solid Bond villain.

Still, any hesitation I felt went away when I glanced at Sam. As she wriggled in her bondage, she rolled onto her stomach. Her arms were tied behind her in a U-shape, so that her fingertips could touch the elbow of the other arm. Though the rope twisted around her body too many times to follow its path, the loose ends had been tied in tight knot at the nape of her neck. She tried to kick her feet, but with The Boots locked together, all she could do was flop around. She wasn’t going anywhere without help.

So, very soon I was exactly where I had been just over three weeks ago: stretched across Sam’s bed, with my hands tied over my head, my legs spread wide and my feet locked into The Boots. At least this time my gag consisted of two clean scarves. Oh, and there was also the minor difference that I was very nearly naked. I didn’t want to know how Tammy and Adrienne were going to take advantage of that.

“Looks like he’s just about set,” Tammy said. “You ready for Sam?”

“Bring her up,” Adrienne answered. Tammy hoisted Sam to her feet and again dropped her on top of me, though this time they laid her face-up. Adrienne unlocked Sam’s boots from each other, and with Tammy’s help clamped them just inside mine to the bottom of the bed.

It wasn’t until Adrienne loosened the rope at the headboard and forced my arms over and around Sam that I understood what they were going for. Adrienne looped the rope once around the bar in front of us, then tied it off somewhere out of sight. With my hands in front of us, I was forced to sit up, and Sam was basically wrapped up in a hug on my lap. It would have been a familiar and even romantic position for us, if her roommates hadn’t been preparing for torture.

“Just to make sure you two lovebirds can’t go anywhere …” Adrienne said as she looped a rope around our right thighs and cinched it tight, “… I’m adding these.” She repeated the tie on our left legs, just above our knees. I couldn’t resist testing the new bonds, which not only restricted our movement but also kept Sam’s shapely butt pressed against me.

“So cute,” Tammy said. “I think we need to take a picture of this!” Sam immediately started shaking her head and grunting. “OK! Calm down.” Tammy leaned in close, so she could look directly in Sam’s eyes. “Would you rather we tickled you?”

Sam was silent for a long moment. Finally she nodded her head.

The boots weren’t any more forgiving the second time around, and neither were the girls. As Adrienne’s nails drew kaleidoscopic patterns across my left foot, I roared powerlessly into my gag. Tammy was scratching almost idly under my defenseless arch. I began to suspect she had even allowed her nails to grow slightly longer than military regulation, because her slightest stroke was electric against my skin.

Sam wasn’t managing things much better. As her roommates scribbled over her sensitive soles, she squealed and tried desperately to squirm away. Between my forced embrace and her tightly-held ankles, though, all she managed to do was rub herself against me. I’ll probably never know whether Adrienne and Tammy had that in mind when they tied us that way, but intentional or not the effect was the same. I caught myself momentarily wishing the girls would focus on Sam for a while, so I could enjoy what her thinly-clad rear was doing to my crotch.

Of course, Tammy and Adrienne weren’t about to let me off that easily. Soon Sam and I were fighting to see who could laugh harder, and I was sure even with the scarves stuffed between our lips someone would’ve heard us. If someone did hear, they didn’t investigate.

Our captors had been kneeling at our feet for perhaps twenty-five or thirty minutes when Tammy motioned for Adrienne to stop.

“Hang on just a moment, I want to test something,” she said.

I’m not sure Sam even knew they’d stopped, but from the moment Tammy stood my eyes were locked on her. With a sly smile, she rounded to the side of the bed. As she passed out of my field of vision, I felt the bed shift under her weight. I didn’t like not being able to see where she was. And I liked it even less when I felt her fingers trail up my exposed side.

I had two immediate, involuntary reactions: I tried desperately to lower my arms, and I thrust my hips forward with all the strength my straining legs still possessed. Unfortunately Sam felt the brunt of both movements, as I suddenly squeezed her against me. I would swear I somehow lifted us both off the bed completely.

When the bed had stopped shaking from the violence of my reaction, and Tammy and Adrienne had caught their breath from laughing at me, Tammy leaned forward and whispered in my ear: “Uh, oh, looks like I found a spot.”

Adrienne apparently just couldn’t wait any longer, because at that moment she struck. She was working over all four feet in front of her like an expert turntablist. I think at one point she was flicking four fingernails over each of my insteps while scratching at Sam’s feet with her thumbs.

Not that Tammy was going to let her have all the fun. She was in full-on scientist mode; kneading, scratching and stroking all over my vulnerable sides in an attempt to find which technique in which spot would make me jump the highest. When she got bored with me, she reached around me and dug into Sam’s ribs, which elicited even more squeals.

I completely lost track of how long it had been when suddenly I felt the bed shift again as Tammy stood and returned to Adrienne’s side. Adrienne stopped tickling and stood with her friend and co-conspirator.

“Oh, look at the time,” Tammy said.

“Wow, Tammy,” Adrienne said with obvious mock surprise, “if we don’t leave right this moment, we’ll miss our movie!”

“That’s true. But these two are just so cute … should we really stop playing with them?”

Adrienne giggled. “It’s OK. They’ll be here when we get back.”

Tammy leaned down and wiggled her fingers against my defenseless foot. Then she did the same to Sam’s. That set us off on a whole new round of bucking, wriggling, and grunting into our gags. “You’re right, let’s go. We’ll see you two in a couple hours!”

And then both girls walked out, laughing all the way.

Really great! keep up the good work on this series, you're doing an amazing job

I'm starting to really get into this series! I hope you keep at it : )

Thanks again for the comments. Part Four is here. It's a bit of a departure from the first three, but I think you guys will enjoy it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back