• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Dreamy Halloween" (m/f FULL body tickling, slight fetishplay nonconsentual)

AreYouTicklish

TMF Poster
"Dreamy Halloween" (m/f FULL body tickling, slight fetishplay nonconsentual)

Jeanie debated with herself for a week on a Halloween costume. So many costumes are otherwise simple ideas ‘sexed up’ but she wasn’t into that. It felt like a cry for attention to whore it up out of turn like that, so it had to be something different. One night it hit her while she was in her room watching television. “I’m gonna be Avril Lavigne.” Jeanie thought to herself. She hopped on her computer and fished around looking at various pictures of Avril. In about 20 minutes she had the plan of action. Jeanie was kind of a rocker chick already. Crazy makeup and a variety of nail polish colors, Jeanie tried to avoid the designer clothes and stick to stylish comfy things like worn out jeans and skater shoes. She never put herself out there as a sex figure so guys never really chased after her that way. This night would be different.

It was the Saturday night before Halloween and there was a pretty decent party happening at a friend’s place. Just before leaving her house, Jeanie took a good look at herself in the mirror. Sporting a black top with a teal tutu, fishnets, legwarmers and patent leather heels… Jeanie was ready. This particular night it was a bit chilly walking down the sidewalk in a tutu but at least the walk was only 10 or 15 minutes. I’d be lying if I said she wasn’t a little bashful seeing people glare at her on the street. I’d also be lying if I said she looked natural walking in high heels for maybe the first time ever. None the less without a single trip or slip Jeanie made it to the party unharmed.

As Jeanie stepped in the door and proceeded down the hallway she could tell she was getting close to the party being that there was so many costumed figures collecting around the halls. Jeanie passed by a Jedi talking to a Dead Clown, a group of Smurfs, a football player with bloody face makeup, a knight, a banana and a tall Yoda. All them with Beers in hand. Finally here’s the door. The music, the people, the dancing the drinking, this party was movin’.

“You made it!” A friend yelled to her. Jeanie looked to her right to see a Peter Pan looking a girl.

“Hey Deb!” She greeted the female Peter Pan.

“You’re like a crackhead tinkerbell!” Deb said laughing to her.

“I’m actually Avril Lavigne.” Jeanie corrected her.

“Oh ok, well let’s get you a beer.” Deb walked with her.

And the drinking began! Jeanie drank and danced and mingled but… What Jeanie did not know or realize was the boy the who had been eyeing her up for most of the time. Steve from afar had been taking a liking to her. He was talking with his friends but several times dropped the ball being distracted by this smokey eyed beauty. As he looked on, he realized that this beauty was actually Jeanie. Steve had no idea at first but he was captivated. Steve broke off from his buddies and made his way through the party.

“Come let’s dance.” Jeanie looked up to see Steve standing next to her.

“Holy shit Steve hey!” Jeanie wrapped her arms around him.

“You look amazing J.” Steve said in her ear. Jeanie smiled at him and they begin to dance.

The beers were flowin and the music was blarin. Steve and Jeanie were dancing fools… Until. The police showed up to break up the party. It was bound to happen since most apartment buildings have sound codes and party noise rules. This party was frankly over, and just a tick past midnight too. The people were filing out and on to other parties I’m sure. Jeanie stuck around as the people left until it was nothing but a few people.

“Are you coming Jeanie.” Deb looked to Jeanie eyeballing the door.

“No I’m ok, I’m gonna stay and help Steve clean up.” She looked to Steve smiling.

“Ok, call me slut.” Deb teased.

“Ok, go find Captain Hook whore.” Jeanie kidded back.

Deb left and soon Jeanie was there with Steve. She was still pretty nicely buzzin from all the beer but still trying to help clean up as best she could. There were dozens and dozens of abandoned beer cans and plastic cups left on every single surface in his apartment. There were a few spills that dried up on the floor. Cigarette butts in the toilet and in the shower. The only upside was the lock on the bedroom. Steve was not letting anyone in there. Right now however during the cleanup Steve was constantly sneakin peaks left and right and his confidence was growing! Steve was definitely a leg man. He had no idea what Jeanie was hiding all the while. Finally the cleaning was under control.

“Sit Jeanie sit. You’ve done so much.” Steve assisted her to the couch.

“Hehe I think we did it.” She smiled plopping down on the couch.

“Do you wear heels ever?” Steve asked shyly.

“Barely, they are killin me!” She whimpered. There was a brief silence.

“..Lemme see em.” Steve stammered and scooped her legs over his arm. Her eyes lit up a little surprised.

“What’s this? What are you doing?” She watched him intently. Steve then lifted one foot and loosened her shoe off her heel.

“I’m gonna help you out.” Steve said with better confidence. He plucked off the heel and began workin on the next one.

“Oh you don’t have to do that. I’m too ticklish. I’ll just be kickin you!” She pleaded and wiggling her feet.

“I’m sure Avril Lavigne is ticklish too! I’ll take my chances. You deserve this.” He got that other pesky shoe off and began rubbing his hands around her little fishnetted feet.

She could only smile and close her eyes. As much as she wanted to resist, it just felt too good. Steve began deeply massaging her arches and she was now not only smiling but purring. Steve massaged each toe on each foot. It wouldn’t be too long before Jeanie has completely falling asleep. After a few moments Steve softly slipped out from under her feet to get up and go in his bedroom. He opened the top drawer and grabbed the handcuff rope setup. After returning to the living room, he began the setup. Tying a rope to the leg of the couch and connecting it to the cuffs. and the same for the other cuffs. He softly and slowly slipped the fuzzy cuffs around her ankles and quietly ‘clicked’ them to tightness. He did the same for the wrist cuffs to catch each wrist very very slowly and clicking them to there proper tightness. Steve knelt down next to her and tried to pull her top up. It was difficult and somewhat moving. Finally it snapped loose from whatever was catching it and the top flew up. The sudden motion woke her.

“What? What is happening. Why am I” Steve cut her off shushing her.

“Just relax and enjoy.” He finalized how her top was shifting her a little.

“Enjoy what.” She looked around.

“Shhhhhhhhhhh” Steve began to drag his fingers up her tight abs. His fingers went up over her ribs and then down her sides. This made her ribs protrude in the air showing every contour. His fingers began to play and dance around these ribs. Her body squirmed and she squealed with laughter. He placed his hands on each of her sides and used his thumbs on her abs around her belly button.

“You are so skinny.” Steve teased itching his thumbs around her abs seeing them flex and fight the tickles. She wiggled and jerked and yanked at her restraints with no luck. Steve even laughed and went back to doing the itchies on her ribs one by one. Teasing every rib in a slow playful torture. Steve had been dreaming of this for as long as he knew her. She’s never been one to show off skin so this was all new. Steve utterly lost his mind and control here he was so overtaken. His hands went wild with tickles, spidering his finger all over her poor defenseless stomach and ribs. Jeanie could only laugh and yelp tugging with no result but further tickles.

Steve’s fingers flew up into the hollows of her bare armpits. Her eyes were wide and her laughed howled from her mouth. He itched and poked at the now moist and warm little armpits his fingers had found. He dragged single finger in circles around both pits teasing them and flirting with them. Jeanie was losing her mind right in front of him. His right hand slipped down to trying her thighs giving them easy pinches. Both legs cutely wiggled up and down defending themselves. Steve became hypnotized squeezing at them more and more. It’s possible fishnets were helping with the tickling! Poor Jeanie was in tears laughing so hard but Steve couldn’t help himself. He reached around tickling her hamstrings as well. Jeanie was terribly ticklish around her thighs all around.

Steve moved his position slightly more toward the foot of the couch. He picked up one of her heels from the floor plunging his nose in it. He took a deep inhale tossed back to the ground. Looking around the room for a moment he then leaned down and stuck his nose under her toes and whiffed. The saltiness of these little sweaty feet, Steve couldn’t resist having a taste off the tip of her toes. He reach his fingers under her soles and simply twiddled his fingers under her arches lightly and watched for her twitchy little reaction. His fingertips scuffed across the edges of the netting of the stockings, sometimes feeling a nice sample of skin. Using two fingers, one for each foot, he stuck them in the holidays of the netting to tease some bare skin of her soles inside the stocking. She screamed and pulled and fought and laughed. Little feet wiggling and twitched trying to dodge the tickles.

Steve grabbed on the bottom of one stocking foot pulling the fishnet until it split tearing wide open. He pulled the stocking away and uncovered her foot completely. He grabbed the other foot’s stocking freeing it the same way. Baring them both now openly vulnerable. Now these feet were truly ready for his fingers to scribble up and down on. Her soles were so soft and small with sexy high arches. Her toes were short and slender and the nails were painted dark blue. Not being able to resist again Steve stroked his fingertips up and down her soles while leaning into in to suck her big toe. With a toes-filled mouth he could hear her in hysterics of the tickle torment. He teased her toes with the edges of his teeth, rubbing them across the bottom pads on her toes. Her feet were wildly ticklish and completely at his disposal. As for Steve his foot fetish ran as deep as his tickle fetish. Jeanie didn’t know when the tickling would end until the room began to spin and became very dark. She began to look around the room confused. Jeanie looked down to see that she was not tied up and Steve was asleep on the couch with her feet in his lap. She had dreamed the entire thing. In all honesty, Jeanie was the one with the tickling fetish, not Steve. She reached down in her purse and pulled out her pink fuzzy cuffs and poked Steve’s face with her toe awaking him. Maybe he’d play. A girl can dream can’t she.

Thank you for reading and I really hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:
Another excellent twist -- the Dickens of tickle stories -- batting 1000 with these stories dude :D

thank ya very much, thank ya very much, thats nicest thing that anyone's ever said to me. (dickens humor)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back