• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a single-mom / true

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
DISCLAIMER: A few years ago, I had an incredible tickling and foot massage experience with a woman I met through the personals. The actual experience lasted for more than 12 hours. I just don't have the time to type it all up right now, so here's my crude attempt at summarizing a portion of this day. Again, this is all TRUE. Feedback welcome.

It was a few years ago, during summer. As usual, my interests always peak in the summertime. Snowboots are exchanged for sandals and bare feet, and my appetite for pretty female feet goes up.

My social life was somewhat bleak. I had already exhausted all of the usual venues, so I decided to try the personal ads. I had tried the personals locally without any luck. So, I placed an ad in a newspaper about 3 minutes from where I was living.

Unlike many of the ads I've seen at the TMF, I did not make any direct reference to my search for a tickling partner. Instead, I wrote a very mainstream ad in which I mentioned my foot massage skills and made a seemingly innocent and playful reference to tickling.

Much to my surprise, my voice message was placed online almost immediately. By Friday, I had a reply.

The young woman, Carol, described herself as slender, cute, 23, and about 5’4 tall. In her message, Carol explained that she was a single mother, recently divorced, and she was replying to my ad because I sounded affectionate (something which could never be said about her ex). Carol also added that she was hoping to meet as soon as possible.

I called Carol’s number immediately, and she answered. We talked for more than an hour. I didn’t get into tickling of feet at length other than to mention foot massages and general affection in passing. She sounded very upbeat and receptive to all of it.

Our conversation was going very well, and Carol said she’d like to meet the next day. We decided to meet in a safe, public place… McDonald’s.

When we got together, I was pleasantly surprised. Carol was in fact cute. She had a rather Jennifer Aniston-esque haircut, and she was wearing a nice white blouse, a tan skirt, and sandals.

Carol’s feet were beautiful. They were tan, with perfectly rounded heels, well-curved ankles and arches, and long slender toes painted in some shade of race car red. Even from this distance I could see the subtle wrinkles on the soles of Carol’s feet and the softness of her skin was evident. I knew she had to be ticklish.

We sat down outside and began to talk. Carol was telling me all about her divorce, how lonely she’d been for the past few months, and how stressful her job was. I tried to be a courteous listener, but the simple fact is that I was thinking about her feet. It didn’t help that Carol was dangling her sandals and wiggling her toes. I did my best not to stare.

Carol and I talked for an hour, and the conversation was going well. At this point, Carol announced that she felt quite comfortable with me. She added that she would like to continue our visit at her apartment. This was exactly what I had hoped for.

I had some of my best foot massage supplies in the car. I had been gambling that Carol would invite me back to her place and I’d be able to approach the subject. Based on the way our conversation was going, I was confident that Carol would be more than receptive to a foot massage and maybe even some tickling.

When we arrived at Carol’s place, I caught her staring at the small black travel bag I was carrying. She didn’t say anything, but it was obvious that she was curious about it.

Carol invited me in to her apartment. She sat down on the couch, and I set my bag of supplies down on the coffee table in front of her. I sat in a recliner directly across the table form her.

Things got really quiet, and Carol wasn’t saying anything. She just sat there smiling, and the conversation had obviously died off. I was frantically trying to think of ways to resuscitate the conversation when Carol finally broke the silence.

"Okay, I need to ask you something," Carol said with a big smile on her face. "What is in that bag?”

I quickly decided to dump the bag onto the table before she thought I had brought along some kind of kinky sex toys or something. All of the supplies spilled out onto the table. There were a few small towels, several bottles of Freeman Massage Oil, and a few reflexology brochures.

"I really hope this isn't too soon," I said as I organized all of the supplies on the table. "However, on the phone, I mentioned my interest in foot massage you seemed very comfortable with the idea."

Once again, things got a bit quite. Then, Carol giggled a bit, extended her legs, and kicked off her sandals.

"Okay," Carol said with a big smile on her face. “What do I need to do?”

It took me a moment to pull myself together. Then, I explained that we’d need some pillows. Carol went to her bedroom and brought back four large fluffy pillows. I instructed her to lay down on the couch, and I propped her feet up on pillows at the end of the couch.

I began the massage, working on the arches before moving on to Carol’s ankles and toes. Carol was loving this and thanked me for making her feel so pampered.

"Well, before you get too relaxed, there’s another technique I’d like to try," I said as Carol stared back at me with a puzzled expression. "There is a reflexology technique I’d like to try, and it really tickles. I’d like to do it now before you’re completely relaxed."

Carol smiled back at me and squirmed a little bit. She wasn't having second thoughts but just the idea of having her feet tickled made her squirm.

I explained that there was a reflexology technique that involved locating ticklish areas of the feet and using them to map areas of the foot that contain large clusters of nerve endings. The idea was that ticklish spots were great pressure points on which you could apply massage techniques. I even described a portion of the technique which called for selecting very ticklish areas on each foot and tickling each one for 30 seconds or until the ticklish sensations subside.

I was waiting for Carol to complain or refuse. That didn’t happen. She was a bit apprehensive about the tickling, but she was ready to proceed.

Initially, I just made a few exploratory strokes on Carol’s left sole. I wanted to see if she was ticklish. I wasn’t disappointed.

Although I really hadn’t done anything all that intense, Carol’s entire body had tensed up, she clenched her toes, her face was red, and she was biting the inside of her mouth to try and keep from laughing. That’s when I decided that I just had to make her laugh.

"Okay, hold on for a moment," I said as Carol stared back at me. "The purpose of this technique is to see where you feet are and are not ticklish. I need you to relax, let go, and allow yourself to respond freely. Literally, I want you to let yourself be ticklish and don’t fight the giggles.”

I thought Carol might just tell me off or refuse to participate in this exercise. However, she didn’t. Instead, Carol took a deep breath and genuinely seemed to relax. I then positioned myself under her left leg with her left foot resting on a pillow across my lap.

I lubricated Carol’s entire foot with massage oil so my fingers would
glide over her feet more easily. Then I held back her toes to
immobilize her foot.

I began at the center of her heel making a series of light circles with the edge of my fingernail. I slowly made each circle a bit larger than the one before it. Each circle I made brought me closer to the edge of Carol's heel. The skin on Carol's heel was a bit thick and she wasn’t ticklish there.

As my finger drew closer to the outer edge of Carol's heel, she
started to smile. When my finger made its first trip around the outside of Carol’s heel, her face became a little pink, she was
smiling from ear to ear, and the giggles were coming very freely.

"That tickles," Carol said while giggling.

I encouraged Carol to continue being open about what she was feeling. She nodded and continued giggling.

I repeated the procedure on Carol's heel. This time,
when I reached the outer edge of the heel I kept going and dragged my
fingernail all the way up her arch to the balls of her feet and back
down toward the heel again. Carol was really starting to squirm, but I managed to keep her foot immobilized with a toe-hold.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... that tickles", Carol managed as I continued
the tickling.

It was so cute to watch this girl lying there trying her best to let me tickle her foot. Carol’s toes were wiggling, she was squirming, and she couldn’t have stopped laughing if her life depended on it.

I started paying additional attention to Carol’s arch. Carol thought I was continuing to tickle her arch because I wanted her to communicate more. So, she frantically began to try and tell me how she was feeling.

"NO-HO-HO-HO-HO... it... OH MY GOD ..HAHAHAHAHAHA ..... ..ti-hi-hi-hi-hi-hickles… HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA," Carol squealed.

I didn't want Carol to change her mind so I stopped. She continued to giggle after I had stopped. I noticed that she had started to sweat a bit as well.

"Oh my God that tickled,” Carol said.

"We’re not done yet, but you’re doing great", I said.

I decided to go back and work on the most ticklish part of Carol’s arch.

"Okay," I said. "Now that we've located that hot spot in your arch, I'm going back to tickle it for 30 seconds. Ready?"

Carol was looking nervous, but she managed a weak smile. Then she scrunched her eyes shut and grabbed the sides of the couch tightly. I could see her whole body tightening up.

When I started the tickling, Carol looked like she would leap through the ceiling. Her whole body was in spasm. On top of that she
was laughing with more intensity than she’d shown all afternoon.

"HA-HA-HEE-HEE-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-HA-HA-HEE-HEE-HA-HAAAAAAHA-HA-HEE-HEE-HA-HAAAAAA!!!!!!!," Carol screamed. "He-he-he-
ho-hohohohoho-hahahaha.....oooooh my gaaaawwwd my
feheheheheheheheeheeeeet!"

"You've still got about 15 seconds to go", I said. “You’re doing great… kitchy kitchy coo!”

I continued my attack and even increased the tickling a notch or two. Carol was laughing harder than ever, her beautiful feet were flexing, and her face was a lovely shade of pink.

Carol obviously needed a rest so we sat for over a minute.
I was worried that Carol might be mad. Instead, she became very bubbly and almost playful. Despite what I had just done she very kept her foot in my hands and waited for my next move.

"That tickled soooo much!," Carol said while smiling.

Since my partner was obviously okay I decided it was time to proceed.
Starting at the arch, I resumed stroking the entire sole of the foot
until Carol was quivering and giggling again.

I tickled Carol’s heel, arch, and the entire sole of her foot. I approached the balls of her feet and made circular motions. I wasn't disappointed with the results.

"GAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!! HOHO HOHOHO
OHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHA!!!," Carol squealed.

"You’re doing great sweetie!," I said with a big grin on my face. “Just let me make you laugh.”

Now it was time for her beautiful toes. I had really been waiting for
this. I began with the smallest of Carol's toes and went from there. Working over Carol's beautiful toes, I stroked each one on top and
bottom, and I also worked my fingers in between each toe. My
efforts produced some of the loudest giggles I'd heard from all
day.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OOOOOH, NOT THAT!!!!!!!!! HA HAHA
HA...NOT BETWEEN MY TOES!!! AAAAH NOT THAT!!! AH HA HA HA HAHAHA!!!
DON'T......TOUCH MY TTOOOEEESSS!!!!!!," Carol shrieked.

I couldn’t believe that this girl was being such a willing participant. I decided to stop tickling for now (I didn’t want her to change her mind and kick me out).

When I stopped the tickling, Carol just laid there with her chest heaving, trying to catch her breath. I didn’t know what to say, and fortunately I didn’t have to. Carol extended her right leg and placed her bare right foot in my hand.

"Okay, I know you’re going to tickle my other foot," Carol said. “You better do this before I change my mind. “

I took the lady at her word. I repeated the entire process I just described, this time on her right foot. Throughout, Carol laughed, screamed, bucked, squirmed, and pounded her fists on the couch. Surprisingly, Carol never asked me to stop.

After about 10 minutes, I decided to stop. Carol’s mood could best be described as “bubbly”.

"Okay," Carol said while still giggling. “Now I want you to give me that foot massage.”

I wasn’t about to say no. I instructed Carol to select a few of the massages products I had brought along.

For more than an hour, I gave this girl what I would have to describe as a spa-caliber foot massage. Carol was thoroughly enjoying the massage, and she was chattering away about life, the weather, dating, this and that.

Suddenly, Carol jumped off of the couch and threw her shoes on. Then she began dragging me off of the couch as well.

"We have to go," Carol said in a frantic voice. “My son is at my mother’s house. We need to go pick him up.”

I really wasn’t sure how I felt about meeting this girl’s mother, especially after all of this. However, I really didn’t see a choice.

As it turned out, Carol’s mother was very fun and open- minded. Carol told her mom she was late because she was getting a foot massage. Her mom was totally cool about the whole thing and actually offered me encouragement.

Then Carol and her mom left the room. I heard them whispering, but I have no idea what they were talking about. After about 20 minutes, Carol and I left with her son.

When we returned to the apartment, I wasn’t sure that it would be easy to resume the day’s earlier activities. However, I was pleasantly surprised.

Carol left me alone for a few minutes while she put her son to bed. When she returned, she stood in front of the couch and smiled at me. With incredible grace she balanced on her right foot and very sensually dangled her left shoe on her toes before finally letting it drop to the ground. She repeated the procedure and disposed of her other shoe.

Once she was barefoot, Carol assumed her previous position on the couch and placed her feet in my lap. In case you haven’t already guessed, I was delighted.

I was about to resume the massage when Carol caught me by surprise. Before I could lubricate her feet with massage oil, she reached up with her left foot and began stroking my hair with her toes. She also extended her right foot and began to rub her big toe against my lip.

"Tell me the truth," Carol said with a big smile on her face. "My mother thinks you have some kind of foot fetish and really like my feet. Is that true?”

"Well, they are really pretty," I said in a very shy voice.

Carol just laughed for a moment, and then she decided to turn up the heat. She continued to rub her big toe against my lip.

"I have to be honest," I said in a serious voice. “Your feet are so pretty… if you keep doing that I know I’m going to wind up sucking your toes and kissing your feet.”

"Oh," Carol replied with a coy smile on her face.

Carol continued doing what she was doing and almost shoved her big toe into my mouth. I looked back at her and she appeared to be studying my reactions to what she was doing.

"I’m assuming you heard me," I said.

Carol nodded and continued pressing her big toe against my bottom lip, and she was wiggling all of her other toes.

I didn’t quite know what to do. I opened my mouth slightly, and Carol shoved her big toe into my mouth. I took that as a clear signal and I began sucking her toes.

Carol interrupted me only long enough to ask questions about what a foot fetish involves. She also wanted to know exactly what I thought was so great about her feet. Frankly, her feet were all but carbon copies of Sarah Michelle Gellar’s feet. I explained all of that to her, and she found the whole thing really funny.

"Well, now that my secret is out of the bag, I’d really like to open up and just have fun,” I said.

"The time to worry about how this looks was about two hours ago," Carol smiled. “You may as well do whatever you like.”

That was all I needed to hear.

"In that case, I’d really love to kiss your feet now," I said.

I got up and started rummaging through Carol’s fridge and she watched what I was doing with a confused look on her face. I found a container of margarine, and on top of the fridge I also found some honey and small packets of sugar and cinnamon. I warmed up a small dish of margarine in the microwave and took all of my new supplies over to the couch.

I sat at the end of the bed and buttered Carol’s toes and sprinkled
them with sugar and cinnamon. She just laughed and couldn't believe how much I was enjoying this.

"You are really loving this aren't you," Carol said.

Before she could say anything more, I began kissing and licking the honey from Carol’s foot. She squirmed for just a second or two, and then she seemed to relax a bit. She wasn't necessarily enjoying this, but she was curious about the sensations this was causing.

"This has, hee hee, never been done to me before," she said.

Once again, I plastered the soles of her feet with honey and began the lengthy process of kissing and licking them clean.

I was very pleased because she was being so cooperative, and more than
bit bubbly. I think as much as anything she was intrigued by the fact
that I was so completely in awe of her feet. Also, she'd never felt
anything quite like this before.

Throughout the process she looked back at me several times with this
look of complete curiosity on her face. She also burst into giggles on
several occasions as my tongue hit one of her many ticklish spots.

After the soles of Carol's feet were finished I began sucking her
toes. I just couldn't resist! As it turned out, Carol's reaction to
the toe-sucking process was nothing short of priceless.

At first, she found the whole experience to be very sensual, even
relaxing. However, as I continued to explore her toes with my tongue
Carol was literally tickled to squeals.

"EEEEEK!!!! STHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!! Watch what you do-hoo-hoo with that
tongue!," Carol said as I tickled between her toes.

"Carol, you really do have such pretty toes," I taunted. "This
little piggie went to market, and this little piggie went home, this
little piggie had roast beef, and this little piggie had none, and this little piggie..... tickle tickle tickle all over the cute little
piggies!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!! AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH HHHHHNONONONOHAHAHA HAHA!! WHOA HOHO HOHOHOOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHA!!!," Carol squealed.

"Kitchy kitchy kitchy koooooooooo!" I teased.

Through her laughter, Carol managed to speak.

"I swear I'll be your foot fetish buddy for the rest of the evening, just ease up a bit," Carol pleaded.

"You've been a wonderful sport about everything, but I don't think I can get through the rest of the night without tickling you," I said.

(end part 1)

Me neither--this is one hell of a true story! :D

You call that a "crude" attempt at a story?

I offer my congratulations on your storytelling ability and good fortune at finding such a wonderful accomplice.

Evidently this woman wasn't from Illinois.Nice story will be ready to read second part thanks.:happyfloa :happyfloa :happyfloa

:atom: They are never from Illinois:atom:

Actually, this woman was from just north of Portland. Over the years I've had a handful of experiences like this.

Last edited:
Re: location

reflexology414 said:
(although the best ones were with women from warmer climates -- cold weather climates and overwieght people seem to go hand in hand).
What a great guy - NOT!

However impressed I was with your story, i'm equally unimpressed with your insensitivity... sure, everybody is entitled to their opinions, but i thought your remark was very impolite.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back