• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Boots, Part Four (f/m)

HisFlyinFingers

TMF Regular
Part One, Part Two, Part Three.

Almost as soon as Tammy and Adrienne left, Sam started struggling to get out. Not that she was having much success.

Her feet, of course, were still locked in The Boots, which had been specifically designed to keep ticklish bare feet from escaping. Ropes wrapped around our thighs above each knee kept her legs pressed against mine. And then there was the elaborate chest- and arm-tie she was trapped in.

As she wriggled around on my lap, I was able to get a closer look at how she was tied. The whole thing looked to be a single rope, expertly wrapped around body dozens of times.

It seemed to start at her wrists, which were crossed behind her and wound in four or five coils. From there it snaked under her arm, over her shoulder, behind her neck, over the other shoulder and back down around to the loop at her wrists again. The rope passed a few turns over her upper arms, each time crossing over her chest and forcing her breasts to bulge out as the rope simultaneously pinned her arms to her sides.

It all ended in an elegantly-tied knot that wrapped the loose ends around the loop that passed behind her neck. Her hands, pinned as they were to the opposite forearm, could never reach that knot.

Maybe she didn’t know how impossible it was (though knowing Sam she would’ve kept fighting if she did), but she gave it her all. She bucked, wiggled, and twisted, all in vain.

Hampering my own escape attempts was the fact that her cute little butt was still pressed into my crotch. Every movement she made transferred to me and made it harder and harder to concentrate on a coherent escape plan. Before much time had passed, we were both sweaty and exhausted.

Sam finally stopped to take a breather. She leaned back into me and let the back of her head rest on my shoulder.

I pressed my face against her cheek—the closest thing to a kiss I could manage with the scarf still wrapped over my lips—and tried to comfort her. I laid my cheek against her bare shoulder. I tried to hug her, though with my hands stretched out in front of us I could only manage to press her between my upper arms a little.

As I nuzzled my face into the side of her neck, she moaned softly, and I felt my gag slip. Realizing this may be our chance, I rubbed my mouth against her again and again. Each time, my gag slipped closer and closer to my chin, and Sam reacted more and more positively.

Finally the scarf wrapped around my head fell off of my lips and down around my neck. I quickly spit out the wet scarf that had been packed into my mouth and began kissing Sam’s neck in earnest. Her moans grew stronger, and she began rubbing herself against me again, this time intentionally.

“Wait, wait!” I finally gasped out. “Sam, we can get out of this.”

Though she was understandably reluctant to stop, she perked up at the thought of getting loose. Not wanting to leave her too cold, I nibbled on the tip of her earlobe before whispering for her to lean forward and try to get her long chestnut hair off of her neck.

She pressed her body against my outstretched forearms and whipped her head to the left, which brought most of her hair over her shoulder and away from the knot that kept her arms pinned. What she had missed, I was able to brush aside by dragging my lips across the back of her neck, which caused her to gasp and grind her hips into mine.

With her hair out of the way, I started working on the knot with my teeth and lips. It was harder than I expected, both because Adrienne had tied it well and because Sam’s struggling had caused it to tighten further. I kept at working at it, and the knot slowly unfurled.

Not that Sam was instantly free. Even with the knot untied, it took her a lot of wriggling and a little more help from me to finally loosen her hands. It had been nearly forty-five minutes since Tammy and Adrienne left, but we were almost out.

Sam pulled her right wrist free of the coils and immediately peeled the tape off of her lips. She spit out a wet scarf and took a deep breath.

“Oh, thank god,” she said. “My jaw was getting sore.” I just kissed her cheek in response, and she turned her head to meet my lips with her own.

With her hands now unbound, she was able to untie the loops Adrienne had wrapped around our thighs. From there it was only a matter of wriggling her body under my arms, pulling her chest up to her knees, and stretching forward with her arms. She was just able to reach the latch on her left boot with her fingertips, and the click that allowed her to lift her foot away from the steel bar of the bed frame sounded like music to both of our ears.

She unlatched the second boot and sort of rolled herself off the bed and to her feet. She knelt down to remove both boots from her ankles, letting the right one fly across her room with an exuberant kick.

As I watched her stretch her sore arms high over her head, her nearly naked form looked absolutely radiant. Even the red marks around her arms, thighs and mouth somehow added to her beauty at that moment.

She let her arms drop back down to her sides, then climbed back onto the bed at my side and hugged me tightly. “Thank you,” she said, then pressed her lips against mine.

“Glad to do it,” I said. “Now, could you find the knot for my hands? I think it’s at the bottom of the bed frame, there.”

Sam just smiled. She kissed me again, then let one hand trail slowly down my chest before coming to rest on the conspicuous bulge in my boxers. I groaned at her touch, which caused her to giggle. “I’m not quite done with you yet.”

I wanted to protest, but between her the warmth of her hand on me and the breathy tone of her voice, I couldn’t form words. Sam could be a touch impish, and she liked to tease, but this was a whole new level.

She dragged her hand away and down to my right leg, where she began lightly scratching at my inner thigh. It definitely tickled, but instead of laughing, all I could do was gasp for air.

“Looks like Tammy didn’t find all your spots, huh?” Sam said. She stood again and strolled to the foot of the bed, letting her fingers spider down my leg as she went. “And I never did get to test these feet out for myself.”

As she brought her hands up to my feet, I shut my eyes tight and braced for the inevitable impact. Instead, though, she started with a delicate and maddeningly light touch just under where the cords in the boots held my toes taut. It made my whole body tingle, and my legs began to quiver.

“Please, Sam,” I gasped out as she began drawing agonizingly slow circles across my soles with the tips of her fingers.

“Oh, would you rather I move back up there?” she asked. She resumed her slow orbit around my helpless body, stroking her way up my left leg as she had gone down my right. Every touch left me reeling.

When she got back to my inner thighs, she stopped and climbed back onto the bed. She ducked under my arms and returned to sitting on my lap, though this time she was facing me. Her feet managed to snake under my knees, so her thighs were clamped around mine.

Then she brought her face within an inch of my own, wrapped her arms around my neck, and started grinding herself against the swelling in my underwear.

I moaned helplessly and leaned forward for a passionate, almost desperate kiss, but she pulled back out of my reach and smiled. “Don’t you wish they had tied us like this instead?” I was in no condition to even acknowledge her question.

As the motion in her hips continued, she slowly reached down and began stroking my vulnerable sides. I bucked as before, but now my reflexive thrusting pressed all the right buttons for her. Sam bit her lip and increased the pace of her fingers on my ribs.

“Oh, I’m going to get you back so bad for this,” I said.

“God, I hope so,” Sam said. She leaned forward and began alternately kissing my neck and breathing heavily against the side of my face. Her fingers rose into my armpits, then meandered back down to squeeze at my hips. Waves of pleasure crashed against the tickling sensations that flooded through me.

Sam gradually slowed the tickling, though not the rubbing, and sighed in total satisfaction. “I could do this all night,” she breathed.

“Sam, please,” I managed. “What—what about when they come back?”

Sam smiled. “Think they’ll help me with you?”

“If they catch us like this, they’ll tie you up again, and …” I couldn’t finish my sentence, as Sam’s gyrations made it impossible to think. Still, the thought of being caught again got her to stop.

“You’re right,” she said. She unwrapped her legs from my own, and again rolled to her feet next to the bed. Moving down to my feet, she found the knot that kept my hands stretched in front of me and untied it.

Instead of letting me loose, though, she held on. Keeping the rope taut in her hands, she unlooped it from the bed frame and pulled it through her hands until she was hanging on by the loop that kept my wrists bound.

She climbed onto the bed and guided me onto my back by pressing her free hand against my chest. With the rope still in her other hand, she climbed onto me, looped the rope over the bar at the headboard and knotted it off just beyond the reach of my outstretched fingers.

“Sam?” I asked, but she didn’t answer. Instead, she climbed off of me again, crossed to the bedroom door, and locked it. She slid her desk chair over and jammed it under the doorknob, as an added precaution.

Then, after quickly digging through a drawer in her desk, she turned back to me and grinned.

“All taken care of. Now," she said, revealing a pair of scissors, "let’s see what we can do about those boxers …”

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back