• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vanilla Dreams

tkpatience

TMF Expert
INT. SECLUDED JAIL SHOWER NIGHT

Two male police officers are standing pantless along side SPARKZ, an attractive female prisoner. One of the officers is overweight and has GREY hair. The other has a WICKED grin on his face. Sparkz is completely drenched with her hands cuffed to a bar above her head.

Wicked is holding Sparkz in place using a series of chains.

Narrator: Poor Sparkz. Those fucking pigs always drilled the girls worse.

Grey: It must be mighty cold standing there in those wet clothes. All you have to do is tell us what we want to know.

Sparkz: Fuck you!

Grey: Wrong answer.

Grey looks at Wicked. Wicked tosses Grey a hose nozzle and waits for Grey to point the nozzle at Sparkz before turning it on. After several seconds of spray, Grey releases the trigger on the nozzle.

Grey: We're not getting anywhere with this. I think I'm going to have to try something a little different.

Grey vertically straddles Sparkz from behind. He gently drives his fingertips up Sparkz' ribs. Sparkz giggles and struggles against the chains.

Grey (cont.): Come on. I don't want to be the bad guy here just tell me what you know about the heist last night.

Grey stops his assault. Sparkz spits in Grey's face. Grey smiles and continues to dig his nails into Sparkz armpits. Sparkz laughs hysterically and struggles free from the chains latching onto the bar with her legs.

Narrator: That's my Sparkz. The pigs could never break her.

INT. HOLDING CELL NIGHT

The whole gang is sitting up on a stone slab against the wall. A guard opens up the cell door. Two guards enter the cell and place a cot holding Sparkz in the center of the cell. Sparkz is coughing profusely. The guards exit the cell and lock the door.

Sparkz: They didn't break me.

Narrator grins and kisses Sparkz.

Narrator: That's my girl.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back