• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lola's merciless part 2

sean901

TMF Regular
I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my teeth, dreadfully anticipating the excruciating ordeal that was about to come. Her long black nails tapped loudly on the wooden chair, and I could almost feel them on the soles of my feet, scraping and digging, relentlessly, mercilessly.
And then, the tapping stopped.
“Well well, I have to say I’m very much looking forward to this. I’ve had the worst week of my life and I’ve just been dying to take it out on someone.”
I looked up at her and she gave me a sinister, evil glare.
“What are you looking at you fucking stupid little man” she said in a malicious tone. “Lola, blind fold and gag this pathetic piece of shit.”

Lola went back over to the drawers, almost skipping along as she went.
“You fucking crazy bitches let me go!” I shouted at the top of my lungs, pulling violently on the tight restraints, barely moving an inch each way.
Lorraine began giggling like a little bratty girl, and Lola soon followed after.
“Fucking crazy bitches, wait till I get out of this shit!”
I felt rage and adrenaline pumping through my body, and pulled on the ropes around my wrists as hard as I could.
Lola began walking over to me, with a red ball gag in one hand and a black piece of cloth in the other.
“Them ropes will never give my dear”, she said to me in a casual, almost sympathetic tone. “You can pull all you want.”

Lola climbed on top of my chest and put all her weight on me. She wrapped her knees around my neck and squeezed slightly. I felt like I was being crushed. She then shoved the ball gag in my mouth and pushed it in hard with one hand, while attaching it up with the other. She then wrapped the black cloth round my eyes, and tightened it up.
I was beginning to sweat with fear. This was by far the worst situation I had ever found myself in, and I almost began to cry. Lola climbed off of me, and walked over to the drawers. I heard the drawer open, and wondered with horrible anticipation what she had taken out.

“Thank you”, I heard Lorraine say with sincere gratitude. “I’m glad to see you waited for me to use this.”
I heard a bottle being squeezed, and hands rubbing together.
“Now, let’s get these tootsies oiled up and ready to tickle torture” she said in a devilish tone.
I felt the palms of her hands rubbing the soles of my feet, and my legs jolted as I began to wriggle around in agony. She stopped rubbing, and I felt one of her nails softly digging into the arch of my foot.
“Mmppphhh.” I tried to yell out, with no success.
She began digging the nail in harder, and scraped it over the ball of my foot.
My screams were muffled with the gag, and I pulled on the ropes round my ankles with all my power. The oil had made me three times as ticklish, and I was beginning to sweat with shear dread.

She began attacking my right foot, digging in tenaciously, constantly attacking different spots.
A familiar sensation came to my left foot, and I realised that Lola had picked up the brush. She lightly scraped it along the sides of my foot, and below my toes, playfully giggling to herself. Then, she started to dig the brush in hard, attacking all the weak spots she had already found a few hours earlier. I screamed, I squirmed, and I began to lose my mind. I felt like I was in a bad dream, and it all started to become unreal. I couldn’t catch my breath, and I was becoming more and more desperate.

Then, as I was almost slipping away, the torment ceased. I took a deep breath through my nose and gained consciousness.
“Awww poor little stupid man, all tied up and helpless” Lorraine said in a taunting manner. “Well, you are a ticklish one aren't you. You’re nearly done and we haven’t even started yet.”
The girls began giggling sadistically. I heard them both walk around either side of me, and they sat down on the bed. I could feel their thighs against my sides, and I started to get turned on again.

“Who gave you permission to have a fucking hard on.” Lorraine said in a hard, strict, tone. “You’d better lose that you pathetic shit or I will pull it off.” The girls began giggling, and I quickly lost my erection. I felt a nail softly stroke the shaft of my cock, up and down, teasing the end of it. Not before long I had a full on erection, and felt extremely aroused.
“What did I say to you boy!” Lorraine said harshly. “You will pay dearly for going against my demands, you pitiful slave.” Lola began sniggering at my humiliating situation.
Lorraine stood up off the bed and walked back round to my feet, whilst Lola carried on caressing my cock. Suddenly, I felt brushes digging into the soles my feet, harder and faster than before, methodically switching from side to side, up and down. I bucked my torso up and down uncontrollably, and Lola put her hand around my hard cock, causing me to get myself off as I was being tortured. The contrasting sensations overpowered me, and within a minute I let out an orgasm so immense that it caused me to feel like I was going to break free from my ropes.

The tickling ceased and Lola began wiping the cum off of my belly.
“ Ohh you really have done it now” Lorraine said in a sinister tone. “How dare you have an orgasm without my permission.”
She quickly walked round and jumped on top of me, holding my torso firmly in place with her strong legs.
“That’s going to cost you, you horney little shit.”
She began squeezing my sides with tenacious ferocity, digging her nails in my back, and squeezing her thumbs into my sides. The sensation was so intense that everything became a blurry haze, and all I could do was scream into my gag. So badly did I try to wriggle away from her torturous nails, but I was firmly held down by her body weight.

She stopped.
“Having a good time?” she said giggling.
She eased her grip and softly began scraping her nails along my belly. I wriggled about desperately trying to avoid her claws.
I felt Lola climbing onto my left leg, putting her weight on my ankle. She began digging her nails into my leg, just above my knee, and I let out a huge, muffled scream. The feeling was unbearable, and I started to panic, pulling on my restraints relentlessly.
It wasn’t long before Lorraine had started on my ribs again, and now the two of them were sat on me viciously attacking the most ticklish parts of my body.
Unable to breathe, I felt myself slipping away, and then everything became black.

I could hear voices, but they sounded far and distant, and I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I had flashes of sitting in the bar with Lola, getting drunk, and her kissing me passionately in the hallway.
I felt a stinging sensation around my cheek, and Lorraine’s harsh, hospitable voice was becoming more vivid.
“Wake up slave, or I’ll cut your balls off”, she yelled, slapping me round the face.
“WAKE UP!”

I came to, and she stopped slapping me.
“I almost feel sorry for you”, she said in a sarcastic manner.
“I almost want to untie you and let you go free, you’re so pathetic.”
I began pleading under my gag, letting out muffled cries for mercy.
“But, I’m afraid that isn’t going to happen anytime soon. You see, I’ve been looking for a slave as ticklish as you for quite sometime now, and now that you’re here, I’m going to find it very hard to let you go. I might even keep you as my pet, bringing you out for my amusement and pleasure every so often. How’d you feel about that, slave?”
I could hear the words, but they were beginning to lose meaning. The very thought of never getting out of this situation was too much to bear, and I began wishing they would end it for me. I began to cry, and they began to laugh.
“Poor ticklish slave, you really are in quite a pickle, aren’t you?”

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back