• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

two at time Pantyhose

phftkler

Two at a Time (Pantyhose)
T o set up the story here is a little back ground; I went to a private school where there was a dress code girls had to wear dresses or skirts, boy’s shirt and ties.
I also happened to live about 300 yards from school so it was not uncommon for friends to hang out ,but as I think of the event that I am writing about, I for the life of me cannot remember why I was home alone with the two girls in this story but I am glad I was.
Michelle and Kelly were at my house, it must have been after school because they were both still in dresses and Tan pantyhose and both had their shoes off Michelle was on the floor playing a video game and Kelly was playing the piano. The room was small so I positioned myself on the floor between them I laid just far enough behind Michelle so that she could not see me admiring her pretty feet just inches from me …I was surprised she could not feel my breathing on her nylon clad foot bottoms I was so close and just to my right I had a view of Kelly’s sexy nylon feet under the piano bench.
After fantasizing about tickling both sets of feet for some time I decided I had nothing to lose so Micelle was first since she closest to me I slowly reached towards the vulnerable bottoms of her stocking feet, since she was kneeling and sitting on her legs the bottoms of her feet were wrinkled, anyway after what seemed like forever I finally got the nerve up to actually stroke the soles of her feet I remember how soft and smooth they felt as my fingers ran along her apparently very ticklish feet she quickly pulled a way and gave me a very nasty look, I let her get settled then I did it again this time she yelled at me to stop.
Oh a little ticklish? I said to her upon saying that I grabbed an ankle and pulled her leg out from under her and really gave her a good tickling she rolled over to her back as she was kicking with the other foot and screamed mixed with laughter it was a mixture of pain getting kicked and pleasure feeling her foot wriggle and fight to get away and the silky nylon on her soft foot.
Kelly Turned and yelled at me to leave her alone so I stopped my attack on Michelle's feet.and turned to Kelly who had gone back to playing the piano , I reached under the stool and grasped an ankle and pulled her right leg and foot back under the stool and up, forcing her to fall forward and pinning her between the stool and piano .so are you jealous ? you want to be tickled I said to her, I had already began torturing Kelly's poor sensitive sole,now kelly had real soft cushion type foot bottoms so I really dug in as I ran my fingers heel to toe her sweet laughter was very sexy to me and she was banging on the piano keys and trying to fight to escape, but i really tried to focus on watching her nylon clad foot flex and wrinkle and twist at my finger tips and when she wriggle her toes they gripped at fingers which added to the excitement anyway I finally let her go, as she then collapsed in exhaustion on the piano keys wow! your feet are pretty ticklish Kelly! I said to her ...then she called me a pervert , that stung a little so a little embarrassed I left them both and went to my room.

... she called me a pervert , that stung a little so a little embarrassed I left them both and went to my room.
Excellent post. Reads like a real experience. If so, it's a great memory to keep.

By the way... you're not a pervert - unless you're into chickens...

I also went to such a school. The girls could wear any color of nylons or knee highs they wanted, but they were a requirement! If only I had a job like that...

Excellent post. Reads like a real experience. If so, it's a great memory to keep.

By the way... you're not a pervert - unless you're into chickens...

It was a real experience, thanks for the kind words and yes i think of that day often

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back