• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hell for Lois

Devil's Cry

Hey TMF. It's been a while since I posted my first story. I intended for it to be a long series, involving many celebrities, but as I started to write the second story, I realized that the series would be impossible to continue. So, I lost motivation for a while. Then, I just became inspired to write this new story. It's not a series, just one story. I don't intend to write any kind of a series, I will just write when I become inspired. Sorry for anyone who wished for me to continue with my series. Anyways, enough about that. This story is about Lois Lane from Superman. Enjoy, and leave feedback. Thanks.

Lois Lane awoke slowly. She tried to remember what happened the night before. She was out with Superman, flying around the city. Superman dropped her off at her house. She went inside, and layed down on the couch. Then, she was knocked out what she could only assume was Chloroform. She tried to move her hands, but realized they were tied firmly above her head. Her feet were also in a set of wooden stocks. She was wearing a black spaghetti strap shirt, a tight black mini-skirt, black nylons, and black high heels. She was wearing a leather jacket, but it was removed, leaving her armpits defenseless. Her shirt also appeared to be lifted up to her breasts, fully exposing her stomach. She tried to cry for help, at which point she realized she was gagged. After about two minutes, a man walked into the room and removed her gag. She instantly recognized him.
"L-Lex?"
"Yes, it is me."
"Where am I? What do you want?"
"You know something I need to know."
"What is that?" She said fearfully.
"I want to know Superman's true identity."
"Never!" Lois tried to show confidence in her voice.
Lex chuckled. "I wasn't asking you. Tell me, or I will force you to tell me."
"No!" Lois wasn't going to crack.
"Well then, I guess we have to do this the hard way." Lex smiled. "More fun for me."
"The hard way?" Lois said fearfully.
"Yes. By any chance, are you ticklish, Lois?"
Lois almost cried. She was extremely ticklish. She knew she could not handle much tickling before she broke. "No," She lied.
Lex responded, "They always say that. Well, how about I make sure you are telling the truth?" Lex proceeded to remove her shoe. Lois had fear in eyes as he did this. Very slowly, he moved one finger closer to her foot. Finally, he quickly slid his finger down her sole. Lois jumped. Damn, why did she lie? That would only make matters worse. "Well, I think you lied to me! Just for that, I'll go harder on you." He began to slowly slide his fingers across her pantyhosed foot. Lois was already laughing. She couldn't stand being tickled. It made her want to kill herself. Lex began to speed up his tickling. Lois was in hell at this point. His fingers danced so perfectly against her feet that she couldn't handle the tickling. Then, he found the spot. The worst spot on her feet was right between her sole and her heel. He noticed this because her laughter intensified when he ran over it. "Jackpot," he thought. He mercilessly tickled this spot. She was in tears. She had never been tickled like this, and it drove her insane. She couldn't think, or talk. He continued on for about 15 minutes, then stopped.

"Ready to talk yet?"
"N...No!" The word could barely escape her mouth.
"I was actually hoping you would say that. Where should I try next?" He waited a few moments, and then ran his finger across her stomach. She instantly started laughing. Her stomach was not as bad as her feet, but it was still very bad. Lex didn't screw around with the light tickling. He dug right into her tummy and sides. Lois was in hysterics. She tried and tried to move away from his evil hands, but her restraints were extremely tight. She couldn't move an inch. However, that didn't stop her from trying. Lex continued with his horrible torture for a long while. Then, he decided to try something different. He took a toothbrush out of his pocket. It was an electric one. Then, while continuing to tickle her sides and tummy, he turned on the toothbrush and placed it in her navel. This drove Lois nearly over the edge. This was cruel and inhumane. Her face was extremely red, and tears were streaming down her cheeks. Eventually, he grew bored with this tickling, and stopped.
"If you tell me, I will stop this."
Lois used all of her energy to spit in his face, and say "Go to hell!"
Lex chuckled. "You're a tough girl!" He realized he had to go to the last spot he had: Her underarms. He slowly creeped up behind her, and suddenly mercilessly tickled her armpits. Lois couldn't even laugh. She screamed and laughed and begged for mercy all at once, but it all came out as one impossible to understand noise. Her armpits were her absolute worst spot. She wished she was dead at this point. No torture could compare to this. The tickling was so intense, she passed out.

When she woke up, she was looking at Superman. Lex was being led away by police officers.
"Wh-What happened? How did you find me?"
"The police have a tracker inside of Lex. It makes it easier for me to find him."
"He tortured me so much, I almost told him. I'm sorry."
"It's fine. I never knew you were that ticklish." After a few moments, he stroked his finger across her sole. She jumped.
"What are you doing?"
"Well, the police are gone, and I never knew you were so ticklish. I've got a thing for that..."
"No, don't!"
And with that, Superman started her nightmare all over again.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back