• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Boots, Part Five (mf/ff)

HisFlyinFingers

TMF Regular
Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four.

Sam, holding the plastic tub she had snuck out of Adrienne’s room the night before, gave me a nod. I slowly turned the knob on Tammy’s door, and we both crept in.

Tammy was fast asleep on her back, her right hand tucked under her head. She had partially kicked off her covers in the night, revealing a white tank top, black cotton shorts and black ankle socks.

Sam placed the tub on the ground, opened it silently, and selected two scarves from among the smorgasbord therein. Her mischievous grin made me glad she was on my side. She balled up one of the scarves, then mouthed the word “ready.”

I pounced on Tammy’s sleeping form, straddling her waist and pinning both arms over her head. Sam hopped on the bed with us and forced the balled scarf into Tammy’s mouth.

Tammy’s eyes snapped open and she immediately began bucking for all she was worth. She might’ve been able to outwrestle me, if she hadn’t been fast asleep and outweighed by fifty pounds. As it stood, all she could do was squirm under me and kick her socked feet. Sam managed to wrap the second scarf around Tammy’s head despite the latter’s desperate struggles.

Once her roommate was successfully gagged, Sam returned to the tub on the floor and pulled out a pair of leather cuffs. I shifted my grip down to Tammy’s forearms; there was nothing she could do to stop Sam from locking her wrists together. Another trip to the tub and Sam had roped Tammy’s hands to the headboard.

Tammy had merely been grunting in frustration, but when Sam held up a pair of Boots, Tammy screamed. I turned and moved my weight down to her knees, which cut down on some of her kicking but did nothing to stop her yelling.

No matter how mad she may have been about it, Tammy couldn’t stop us from locking the Boots around her ankles. Locking those Boots to the bar at the foot of her bed was a slightly taller order, but Sam and I managed to scoot Tammy into position. I held her ankles in place while Sam tightened the clamps. Her feet were locked side-by-side, and they weren’t going anywhere.

Tammy must have known she was beat, but that didn’t stop her from struggling. She bucked her hips and twisted her body from side to side. I had to hold her down again while Sam pulled the rope on her wrists taut and tied it off.

Sam brought her face close to Tammy’s and spoke in a low tone. “Tammy, we’re going to give you two simple options. You can either calm down and take what’s coming to you, or you can keep fighting us. But if you fight us, we’re going to have to punish you.”

Tammy actually growled. Part of me admired her tenacity, but it sounded so ridiculous, especially with her gag still muffling any sounds she made, that I just chuckled.

“Fine,” Sam said. “But you asked for this.” Sam grabbed the hem of Tammy’s tank top with both hands and pulled it up. Turning it inside out in the process, she left it draped over Tammy’s frantically shaking head.

This had the dual effect of blocking Tammy’s vision and revealing her large, jiggling breasts. Tammy was cursing up a storm now, spouting threats that might’ve given us pause if her gag hadn’t turned them into incoherent grunts.

“Hey, you did this to us first,” Sam reminded her. Sam moved down the bed and yanked Tammy’s shorts down to her shins, leaving her in only her rather plain-looking white underwear.

With Tammy thoroughly tied and (almost) completely vulnerable, it was time to move on. Sam again picked up Adrienne’s tub, and we both snuck down the hall.

Just as Sam had predicted, Adrienne had slept through the whole thing. Her room was almost dangerously messy, with clothing and art supplies tossed everywhere. The way she was sprawled across her bed, sleeping on top of her blankets and still dressed from the night before, she almost looked like she’d been tossed there herself.

Sam found an empty spot on the floor to drop the tub. I pulled Adrienne to her feet, forced her arms behind her back, and clamped my hand over her mouth. All that sudden movement jostled her awake, and her instinctive reaction was to try to slither away from me. Once she saw Sam, though, she settled down.

Sam flicked on the lights and flashed Adrienne a devious grin. “You know why we’re here, right?” she asked. Adrienne nodded. “And you’re going to be good, right?” Adrienne nodded again.

“Good,” Sam said. I took my hand away from her mouth, and Sam replaced it with a bright red ball gag. “Now give me your foot.”

Adrienne was downright submissive, especially compared to her roommate. She obediently lifted her right foot and let Sam remove her black leather boot. Sam peeled her sock off as well, then motioned for the other foot. Adrienne complied without a sound.

Adrienne tried to pull away when Sam reached for her belt, but I held her tight. Sam simply waited until Adrienne held still, then pulled her jeans down and helped her step out of them. The black thong underneath those jeans didn't cover much, but Adrienne didn't seem embarrassed.

“OK, A—hands up,” Sam ordered. I let Adrienne’s arms go and walked over to take a look inside the tub myself. I couldn’t even guess the purpose of some of the toys inside, but the only thing I needed was simple: a couple coils of rope.

“When did you get these?” Sam giggled. I looked up just in time to hear Adrienne whimper as Sam tugged on her nipple rings. Much as I hated to break up that lovely picture, I also heard Tammy still grunting in the next room. We had to hurry this along.

“OK, Adrienne,” I said. “Turn around, feet shoulder-width apart and hands behind your back.”

Adrienne had been ordered around before, I could see. She followed my instructions exactly. She also arched her back and shook her long black hair seductively, which I hadn’t asked for but wasn’t about to complain about.

Sam gave Adrienne a hard swat on her thong-clad ass. “Don’t be cute.”

I bound Adrienne’s elbows as close together as she could manage, then wrapped the rope over and under her breasts. Sam locked the first Boot around her ankle as I cinched off her chest tie. The second Boot went on, I bound Adrienne’s wrists, and then we marched her into Tammy’s room.

Tammy had worked up a sweat in our absence, but her bonds had held. She hadn’t even managed to work her shirt off of her face. Adrienne laughed into her gag, which just made Tammy grunt harder.

“You laugh now, but I haven’t forgotten your little comment,” Sam said. “I looked ‘too cute’ when you tied me face down, huh? Well, let’s see how cute you look. On the bed.”

Adrienne did as she was told, straddling her roommate’s shins so her feet could be properly lined up with the bar at the foot of the bed. As Sam locked her ankles snug on either side of Tammy's, I helped her into a prone position on top of Tammy. Tammy immediately twisted her body, dumping Adrienne off to one side.

Adrienne tried to say something, but it was rendered unintelligible by her gag. I shot Sam a look, and she just shrugged, so I undid Adrienne’s gag and asked her to repeat what she had said.

“You’ll have to tie us together, otherwise I won’t be able to stay on.” She had a good point, though why she chose to share it I have no idea. I retrieved the tub from Adrienne’s room and selected another length of rope.

I stood up on the bed and lifted Adrienne back onto Tammy. I couldn’t help but notice the bright red handprint slowly forming on Adrienne’s bare behind; Sam had given her a good slap.

I placed my ankles on either side of their bodies so Tammy couldn’t buck her roommate off again. That didn’t stop her from trying, but for once that actually made my job easier. As she bounced around, I slipped the rope under her body, looped it around their waists and then slipped it under a second time.

I then pulled the loose ends through the loops I had made, twisted them once around the binding keeping Adrienne’s wrists secure, and knotted it to the tie around her elbows. The whole thing left the girls stuck tightly together, with Adrienne’s hands in an even more useless position and the knot well out of either girl’s reach.

“Oh, you’re good at this,” Adrienne mused. “Sam, you should let him tie you up some time; he knows what he’s doing.”

“Are you trying to add to the list of reasons I’m going to punish you?” Sam asked, though her smile suggested she wasn’t totally opposed to the idea.

As I reached for Adrienne’s gag, she chimed in again: “Aren’t you going to blindfold me, too?”

Sam pulled a scarf from Adrienne’s tub and passed it to me. It was fortunate Adrienne washed them after each use; otherwise they would’ve been pretty gross by now.

Adrienne lifted her head as well as she could and closed her eyes so I could wrap the scarf over them and around her head. I replaced her gag, making sure it was buckled too tight for her to spit out, then joined Sam at the foot of the bed.

The Boots looked very different from this angle. It was hard to admire the craftsmanship when they were locked on you, but they really were ingenious from a tickler’s perspective. Sam had already made all the necessary adjustments, so all four feet were snug and helpless, though their toes were still free.

Adrienne in particular seemed to be making the most of her final moments of relative foot-freedom, wiggling her toes and flexing her soles in time to a rhythm that existed only in her head. Sam was quick to put a stop to that, pulling each loop of the leather cord over its respective toe on her right foot and then tugging on either end until the whole apparatus went taut.

I didn’t want to be left behind, so I followed suit. Adrienne’s feet were long and narrow, with high arches and long toes. When I secured the toe-ties, her whole left sole was stretched as smooth as a canvas, and I couldn’t help but visualize my fingers exploring its whole sensitive surface.

Of course, Tammy’s feet were still in her socks, and she wasn’t about to make this easy for us. Sam tried to simply pull Tammy’s left sock up by the toe, but Tammy immediately scrunched her toes and began shaking both feet wildly from side to side.

“Don’t worry,” I said. “There’s a simple way to fix that.” I grabbed Tammy’s right foot with both hands and then carefully held her toes back with my left. I held her like that for a moment, then dug into her sock-clad sole with all five fingers on my right hand.

Tammy squealed and bucked her hips helplessly. Either she was incredibly ticklish or the socks didn’t do much to protect her, because she really couldn’t take it.

I stopped for a moment, let her settle down and catch her breath, then I attacked again. Sam was watching with an amused grin as I made her usually straitlaced roommate dance.

Again I gave Tammy a short break. This time she knew what was coming, and I could feel her try to steel herself against the impending third strike. Instead, I reached into the Boot, caught the top of her sock with one finger, and peeled it all the way off in one smooth motion.

Tammy was cursing up a storm and Sam was laughing. I briefly wondered what Adrienne was thinking through all of this, since she couldn’t possibly know what I was up to, but I shrugged it off and turned my attention to Tammy’s other sock.

“OK, Sam,” I said. “With this one, you tickle her while I go for the sock.” Hearing this, Tammy grew even more frantic, but there was really nothing she could do about it.

Sam assaulted the socked sole with both hands, while I carefully snuck a hand in near Tammy’s heel. It only took me a moment to get a hold on the sock, but I let Sam torture her a little more before I started pulling.

Even then, I only pulled up far enough to reveal Tammy’s heel, then let go. Sam immediately changed tactics, keeping one hand on the socked half of the foot and letting her other caper down to the bare half.

I took hold of the sock near the toe and began pulling at an agonizingly (for Tammy) slow rate, so that as I tugged more and more of her bare sole was subjected to Sam’s wiggling fingers. Sam stopped the instant the sock cleared Tammy’s toes. Sam was beaming.

Tammy required no such games to tie her toes, which were comparatively chubby and short. Her whole foot was shorter and wider than Adrienne’s—perhaps a size eight to Adrienne’s nines or tens. Flatter, too. Even with her toes tight against each fan of the Boots, she could manage a few wrinkles here and there. Not that it would help her one bit.

Soon Tammy’s soles were as trapped and vulnerable as her roommate’s were (and, after all, as Sam’s and mine had been).

“You girls ready?” Sam called out. Their muffled answers sounded nothing like a ‘yes,’ but then again nothing they could’ve said would’ve changed the outcome.

“Good,” Sam said. “Time for revenge.”

I can't believe whoever wrote this left everybody on a huge revenge cliffhanger almost a month ago and hasn't been back since. What an asshole!

Oh, wait. Here's Part Six.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back