• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REBELS AND TICKLES 3: Eliza's Revenge! f/m

Back by popular demand! The story of Eliza and Amos continues!

It was the evening of July 17th, 1863. The battle of Gettysburg had ended, and Amos, George and Clancy had all survived, to Eliza’s delight. She could not picture her life without them. The boys felt no differently about their little rebel. To Clancy and George, she was the cutest little sister they could hope for. To Amos, however, she was the most wonderful woman in the entire world. Ever time her blue eyes sparkled and her red lips flashed him that sweet smile, he felt his heart skip a beat.
Eliza was just as fond of the boys as they were of her. She loved Clancy and George as her own brothers. As for Amos, she felt her face get hot every time he winked at her. Her favorite time though was when he would sneak in tickles anywhere he could. She even stopped wearing a corset, to give her tummy easy access.
One night however, Amos woke up feeling strange. His head was spinning, and his limbs felt really heavy. Come to think of it, he couldn’t move his limbs at all! He struggled and groaned, he was tied spread eagle to his bed! “Eliza!” He hollered. “Eliza please answer me!”
“My my, why in the world are we shouting?” Eliza came in the room grinning, here eyes glowing mischievously.
“Why you little Vixen, what have you done?”
“Why nothing Amos dear. I just mixed some sleeping powder with your dinner, removed all your clothes, and tied you down to your bed.”
“You WHAT?!” For the first time, Amos noticed he was completely naked.
“You heard me. I’ve wanted to do this for a while Amos. “ She sat next to him on the bed and ran a single fingernail over his tanned and muscular chest, slowly tracing down to his stomach. Amos flinched as the tickles buzzed over his skin, but did not laugh. There was no way he was going to laugh HE was HER master, SHE was NOT his MISTRESS!
“My my my, I see this is not going to be an easy task.” She continued to tickle his tummy, exploring every inch of his flesh. “You will laugh for me Amos, there is no use resisting.” She teased as she flicked her finger over the delicate skin right above his navel. Amos grunted and arched his back, trying to shake off that horrid finger. “Try as you may, you are not going anywhere Amos. I’ve got you all to myself.” Eliza gently raked all 10 nails over his tanned stomach and sides. A ball of buzzing sensation rose in his throat as he fought the gale of laughter rising up inside him. There was no help for him; Clancy and George had gone into town and who knows when they would be back. Eliza changed her technique and began spidering her nails over his quivering flesh. Amos couldn’t take it any longer. The ball of laughter rolled it’s way into his throat, up to his mouth, and off his tongue to the ears of a thrilled Eliza.
“Oh, music to my ears!” Eliza giggled as she spidered her way up and down his sides, feeling every inch of his ticklish skin.
“Hahahahahaha damn you! Hahahahahahahaha!”
“My my, such language in the presence of a lady! I think I shall have to punish you for that!” Eliza paused for a minute, then attacked his armpits, spidering all over. Amos nearly screamed as she tortured his worst spot. He could not believe what this little vixen was doing to him! Eliza nearly giggled herself, as Amos’s eyes were as wide as they could get! Amos slammed his head back on the pillow, doing everything to escape the torture. Fortunately Eliza left his armpits, but started up again on his hips.
“Coochie coochie coo Amos. Look at the big tough soldier, why he’s nothing but a ticklish little boy!” Eliza was having the time of her life. As she squeezed his hips, she decided to lean over and let her long hair trace over his stomach, sending him into hysterics. After Amos decided to take the Lord’s name in vain, she decided to give him a break for a minute. Amos panted and gasped, his chest heaving.
“I am going to get you for this you evil Vixen!”
“Tsk tsk. I would be careful what you say Amos, do not forget, you are at my mercy!”
Eliza was sitting on a stool at the foot of the bed, marveling over Amos’s feet. They were wide, and smooth, white and perfect. Eliza gently ran her fingertips up his smooth sole. It didn’t tickle enough to make Amos laugh, but it did make him shudder and give him goosebumps. Then she switched to her nails, dragging four nails up and down his left foot. Amos tried once again to stop it, but his laughter burst out of his stubborn body. He yanked and struggled at the bonds that held his feet in place, but there was no escape. He had no choice but to lie there and laugh as his feet were mercilessly tickled. Eliza changed her technique and began gently scraping the undersides of his toes, sending poor Amos into hysterical screaming laughter.
Amos could feel his body getting hot as the tickles sent buzzing tingles over his entire body, all the way from his toes, to his fingertips, to his chest, everywhere. To his horror, the tingles also lingered in his groin. If he let himself get turned on by this, there was no way Eliza was not going to notice. All 8 inches of him would be on display, he tried not to think about it, but then Eliza started teasing him again.
“That’s it Amos, laugh for me! Laugh for your mistress.” She cooed as she began tickling his foot with something soft and bristly. Amos thought it was a paintbrush at first, but when he looked he groaned and screamed in ticklish agony! Eliza was tickling his toes with the tip of her long brown hair! He then felt something wet and slippery teasing the tip of his big toe, her tongue! That was it for Amos, before he could stop it, all 8 inches of him turned straight as an arrow! “Why Amos!” Eliza gasped. “I didn’t know that’s where you wanted me to tickle next! She left his feet and crawled up on to his legs, sitting her tiny body on his thighs.
“No, Eliza darling, please don’t!” Amos begged. “Please don’t tickle me there!”
“And why not?” Eliza ginned as she stroked down his hard cock with one finger. Amos bucked and screamed, nearly throwing her off. “Oh, I’m sorry, did that tickle?” She did it again, sending Amos into more fits of hysterical laughter.
“GAHAHAHAD ELIZAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP!” Amos tried to beg
“Stahahap? What is Stahahap?” Eliza teased further as she started gently raking her nails up and down his throbbing shaft, only occasionally pausing to flick a nail over the tip.
Amos was going insane! His sister had only ever tickled him once before,, and he accidentally kicked her in the mouth. He hadn’t been tickled since! And Eliza, she left his sister in the dust. When he could think clearly, he actually admired her talent. She might just come in handy later on. At the moment however, his thoughts were filled with those horrendous nails tickling his throbbing cock. Then Eliza stopped and let him catch his breath before stroking him with her soft hands, not tickling, just getting him as aroused as she could. Amos sighed and enjoyed her gentle touch. He knew this was the first time she had ever seen one, and it shocked him that she was not very shy. But then again, three men did she her naked, I guess she really has no reason to be shy anymore. Amos began to moan as her sweet lips planted a gentle kiss right on the tip of his cock. His moans were soon turned to laughter as something wet and slippery started tickling the tip of his throbbing cock, Eliza was tickling him with her tongue! Amos nearly hit the roof! It tickled worse than anything he had ever felt before! He could feel the pleasure building deep inside him and knew it would not be long now before he got the release he so desperately craved. Eliza had other plans though, she stopped licking and dug her nails into his inner sides. Amos screamed in frustration and laughter.
“Tsk tsk, no no no! You will have your moment when I am ready!” Amos flinched as Eliza tortured him with his own words. She tortured his thighs with her nails, the sound of Amos screaming in hysterics sending a soft tingle into her pussy, she knew just how she could take care of that. Amos breathed a sigh of relief as eliza stopped tickling him. And then a wonderful sight met his eyes as she slipped out of her dress and undid her binding, leaving her naked in front of her lover. Amos moaned in delight as he gazed upon that perfect body. “Oh Eliza!” He gasped as she walked up to him. He watched as she lifted her leg over his body and positioned herself so her pussy was right above his head. He stared in delight at her tiny little pussy, wishing he could take a feather and tease that ticklish clit of hers. But alas, he was helpless and at her mercy, and there was nothing he could do but stare and dream.
Amos’s longing was soon turned to delight as he felt Eliza’s warm mouth circle his throbbing cock. Slowly he felt her lips close over him, and she began to suck on his sweet cock. Amos moaned in absolute delight. The vixen traced her tongue around his tip and went back to sucking him. Amos was soooooooo close to his release yet again when Eliza stopped. He growled in frustration and slammed his head back on the pillow. “Not yet Amos!” Eliza lowered her pussy to his face. “Please me well and I might just let you have one.” Amos began licking at that sweet pussy with all the strength he could muster. Not only just to get his release, but because her sweet little moans were so intoxicating to him. Every moan that escaped her beautiful lips sent tingles down his spine and into his groin. Eliza sucked and licked his throbbing cock with just as much passion and love. Finally Eliza gasped and her body trembled as her orgasm over took her, at the same moment Amos shot his load all over the bed. The both fell exhausted and limp, Eliza only gaining enough strength to crawl up and untie his hands.
When he finally gained the strength to move, he pulled her close to him and whispered in her ear. “You are one NAUGHTY little vixen. But I wouldn’t have you any other way.” Eliza smiled. “And you Amos are an evil renegade, but I wouldn’t have you any other way either.” They kissed passionately before Amos took her hands. “I love you so much Eliza. Ever since I first laid eyes on you I was smitten for you.”
“I love you too Amos, I first felt love for you the minute you cared enough to dry my eyes when you captured me.”
“Do you regret being captured little rebel?”
Eliza giggled at her nickname. “Not a bit.”
“Then Eliza….” Amos took a deep breath. “Would you marry me?”
Eliza squealed and threw her arms around Amos’s neck. He felt her tears splash onto his shoulder. “Oh Amos!” She cried. “Nothing would make me happier!”

Mmmmmmm such a spicey and delicious piece of writing. Is there part four coming?

Last edited:
Truly an amazing story. A great amount of both merciless torture and erotic sensation. Great story. keep up the good work

Thanks you two! I appreciate that! :) I'm not sure yet if the story will continue, but there is another story in the making by me! However, if people dont comment on this story I'm going to assume nobody likes it and I might just not write more :(

Last edited:
Do what I do, take a link with you to the chatroom and post it there.​

Nice to see the shoe on the other foot in this segment, or rather off the foot as Amos is barefoot lol!

It's sort of like Stockholm syndrome, when you think about this series. Eliza was a tickle torture captive and then after being tickled enough, she discovered she liked it. Although she might've always liked it, when you read about the history of her father playfully tickling her as a child. Perhaps that's why she fell in love with Amos, but I'd have to ask the writer to be sure lol!

I hope you write more, angel, because you are an artist after all!

I already have another story in the making! It's not a Rebels story though, it's a different kind

Well done, I have always enjoyed a good F/M story, probably because their don't seem to be allot of them.

I have another more modern story in the making right now, I'll let you know when it's posted!

It's not really a series, but I do have a new one in the works, havent figured out the title yet though.

This is a great story, love the teasing aspect too. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing

I loved the first two parts and this one is as amazing as the rest. amazing work ;)

You're welcome! You should read and comment on my other ones too!

I have, and you're a very good writer with a passion for tickling. Gotta love that from an adorable young lady like yourself, and good to know you can give as well as receive.

The Series is terrific. As a lee I really enjoyed the last one. Good luck in the contest. I admire you as a writer.

I remember reading these stories when they first came out. Very hot!

So glad you enjoy them! I have four more stories in the works, not sure what will be posted first though!

Angel,<br>
Tickle tales in period are very rare, indeed. I assume that's because it really does require a leap of imagination to portray an historical situation and be attentive to matters like clothing, mores, and vernacular.<br>
You've done that splendidly. You clearly have a keen interest in the Civil War (or The War Between the States, as an adamant Southern colleague once insisted).<br>The undoing and eventual (Dare I say inevitable?) romantic conquest of your heroic protagonist was sweetly detailed, and was matched by her eager payback to her admittedly playful interrogator.<br>
It might be fun to revisit Eliza and Amos, oh, ten years later, perhaps after they've resettled out West. They both seem like the sorts who would gladly blunder into ticklish situations out on a wagon train, say, or in a prairie settlement.<br>
Thanks for this treat!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back