• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabet Tickler: Vol. 1 A-E (M/F, Fetish/Horror, Strong Sexual Content)

Please Note: this is a tale of Fetish/Horror fiction. It's content probably isn't for everyone. While I hope all of you who read it will enjoy it, I know some won't. Any form of constructive opinion is welcome. Also, I have picked out the cast for this series so requesting somebody for a chapter would be a waist of time.

The Alphabet Tickler: Vol. 1 A-E
By: SlaverTickler
Starring: Jessica Alba, Tyra Banks, Elisha Cuthbert, Erica Durance, & Elise Estrada

Chapter 1: A is for Alba
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, Forced Orgasm

Angelic, that was the only word that came to his mind. The only word that could describe how actress Jessica Alba looked as she slept soundly before him. Looking down at her, as she lay oblivious to his presents, his skills as a master cat burglar had helped him to break into Ms. Alba’s beautiful home, and normally he would have simply stolen some valuables and been gone, but that is not what he was here for. The voices, that is why he was here, he hated the voices, but they wouldn’t stop their incessant chatter unless he did what they told him to do. Looking down at the sleeping woman, he could here them utter one expression, “tickle her”, over and over again they ordered him.

“Tickle her, tickle her, tickle her!” they screamed in his mind, “Make her laugh, make her beg, make her cum, tickle her!”

Shaking his head, as if he could force the demons out of his brain, he pleaded with them not to make him do it. The voices simply seemed to get louder, and a dribble of blood ran from his left nostril. Wiping the blood from his upper lip, he realized there was nothing he could do, the voices wouldn’t stop, and he wasn’t strong enough to endure them anymore. Slowly, and with great regret in his heart, he took off his back-pack and pulled out a bottle of chloroform. The intruder crept up to the head of the bed, and poured a clear liquid from the bottle onto a cloth.

“I am sorry.” he whispered as he brushed a stray lock of hair out of Jessica’s face, “I just can’t take their screams anymore.”

The masked man pressed the cloth against Alba’s face, causing her to awaken. Looking up she could only see the cold blue eyes of her attacker. The 5’6” beauty struggled to get away, but couldn’t move because she was restrained by her bed sheets. The half Latina’s brown eyes glared with angers, until the chemical in the cloth began to take effect. Slowly her legs ceased their kicking, and her body stopped squirming against the man’s weight. Soon she was asleep once more, only this time he wouldn’t have to worry about her waking up before he was ready. With a sigh of regret he reached into his bag again, and pulled out four silk scarves, the voices spoke, and he had no choice but to obey.

The next time Jessica opened her eyes, she could feel a cool spring California breeze washing over her body. Looking down through blurred vision she could see her body was coved only in a the white T-Shirt and panties she had gone to bed in. Gradually the effects of her drug induced sleep began to wear off, and she remember a pair of cold blue eyes, and a hand over her mouth. The actress’s eye’s opened wide and she tried to sit up, only to feel the tug of the scarves on her wrists. Instinctively she screamed out for help, even though she knew there was nobody to hear her. Feelings of both terror and rage rushed through her psyche as she struggled vainly to pull free of her silk restraints. The only clear though she really had was how crateful she was that her husband Cash Warren had taken their son to visit his folks, other wise her entire family might be endanger right now.

Jessica continued to scream for help until she heard heavy foot step walking up the stairs, and towards he bed room. Any hopes that they belonged to a friendly face were dashed when she saw the darkly dressed masked intruder walk into her bed room. Quickly the man rushed to her side, and placed his hand over her mouth. The actress immediately tried to bit his palm, but the leather glove her wore protected him from her teeth. The man put his free hand on his head and grunted something about knowing what he had to do, this was when Alba truly became fearful of her attacker, who appeared to be schizophrenic. This meant he could be capable of anything, and not even be 100% sure of what he was doing.

“Listen to me!” he exclaimed, as his fingers pressed on her round cheeks, “Listen please, I don’t want to, don’t want to do this you understand.” he tried to explains, “I am actually a big fan of yours, well except that Fantastic Four movie, but I liked everything else.” he said, “It’s just that the voices, they are screaming for me to do this, and I can’t make them stop.”

“What are you going to do to me?” asked Jessica, as the hand lifted from her face, “What do the voices want you to do.”

“They, they want me to tickle you.” said the man, bringing a look of surprise to his victims face, “They want you to laugh, and they want to hear you beg for mercy.” he explained, her expression looking concern as he revealed a vibrator to her, “Then they want me to make you cum”

“No, no!” screamed Jessica struggling to free herself once more, “Please don’t do this, let me go please.”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t help it.” he explained, “I have to appease them so they will leave me alone.”

Jessica turned her head, and watched helplessly, as the man pulled back her the fingers of her left hand. Then, after pulling a glove off, he slowly began to stroked the palm of her had with the tip of his index finger. The actress giggles, and squirmed, her face filled with surprise over how sensitive her palm actually was. Snicker erupted from the 30 something actress as the helplessness built. If she felt this terrorised simply by having her palms stroked what was it going to be like when he began to work far more tender areas.

The masked intruder watched as his victim’s full lips parted into one of the most beautiful smiles he’d ever seen. Under different conditions he was sure he would enjoy doing this to Ms. Alba, he loved tickling beautiful women, and found it quite arousing when they were restrained and wiggling about. Even as he tormented Jessica now, he could feel his cock harden with desire. Unfortunately the demonic feminine voice in his head caused it to be much less enjoyable then it should have been. He suspected part of what the haunting inner person liked best about making him do this was the part of him enjoyed it as well. That was at the root, part of why he had trouble resisting her, because she knew part of him wanted to do it.

“Oh god, what are you doing?” sighed Jessica as the sensation lessened slightly, “Please, I can get you help with your problem, just don’t.” her eyes bugged out as she watched the soft tips of her captor’s finger gently stroke down her for arm, “Oh my god… I didn’t even know I was ticklish there… stop it!” she demanded as the crux of her elbow was teased, “STOP IT!”

“Well, well, she certainly is yummy.” said the voice, “You know you love it too Lenny, don’t try to deny it.”

Lenny felt the tip of his cock tingle, as the voice was some how able to do. Yes he was aroused by what he was doing, but he wasn’t happy at the circumstances, nor did he like being called Lenny. That was what his baby sitter used to call him when she’d pin him down and tickle him while his parents were out. Being an adorable kid he was often on the receiving end of tickling, and figured that was why he took so much delight in the giving of the torture now. Then one day the voices came, when he was in college, and he found himself breaking into women’s rooms and working them over hard for hours. Once every few years the voice would return, and it would have more control over him then the decade before. Now at 30 it was back and stronger then ever, and he feared it would eventually take him over completely. No Lenard Jason Smith, only a shell being controlled by some bizarre force.

A sudden burst of laughter from his helpless victim brought the masked intruder out of his daze. With out even realizing it he had brought his skilled fingers to bare on Jessica’s smooth underarms. The little Latina squirmed and squealed under his subconscious touch, and now that he was focused he knew she would suffer even more. Looking at her gorgeous face, her forced smile just seemed to brighten up the other wise dimly light room. So big, so bright, so perfect, it could almost be mistaken for compliance, maybe a part of her was enjoying this.

“That’s right Lenny, she’s loving every second of it.” commented the she-devil in his brain, “Look at that smile, and how hard her nipples are getting.” it added, “Have you ever know a woman to get stiff nips in a warm room if she wasn’t turned on?” it’s asked, “She loves it, because she can see that hard cock of yours.”

“No!” screamed Jessica when her tormentor asked her, “I hate it… Hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… stop it please, let me go!”

“She just being a tease, that all she is Lenny!” exclaimed the voice.

“You don’t have to shout!” screamed the masked man as he grabbed his head, “Stop yelling, you in my head I can hear you, you never shut up you stupid bitch.” he cried out, “Ok, ok, I will, just stop yelling.”

Lenny climbed onto the bed with Jessica and straddled her waist. Looking down the actress couldn’t help but notice the tent effect his erection was having on his track pants. The tanned beauty doubled her efforts to free herself for fear of what he might plan to do with such a large member. Even if she was a will participant that thing would rip her in half, so resisting it would really hurt. To contrary of Ms. Alba’s concerns Lenny had never, nor would ever force himself on any of his victims in that matter. The voice had tried once, but he totally resisted to the point where he was near death, and she hadn’t tried since.

“Stop… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… I can’t stand it!” screamed Jessica as the torture resumed, “No more please… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe,… oh god stop!”

With all her struggling Jessica’s T-Shirt had ridden up some, exposing her flat belly to her attacker, as he leaned forward to attack her ribs she could feel the throbbing tip of his cock against her tummy, causing her to wonder just how honest he had been about not wanting to do this to her. Screaming and wriggling, her laughter filled the room, and the more she squealed the more his member seemed to throb. How long would it be before his excitement caused him to explode in his pants, or on her.

“She loves it Lenny, she loves you touch.” said the voice, “Her husband it probably to much of a wimp to take charge like this.” she added, “Work you way down her sides, and dig in on her juicy hips, I almost wished you had tied her face down so we could work that perky ass of her’s.”

“Me too.” said the burglar, with out thinking, “God damn you!” he exclaimed, scaring the shit out of Jessica.

“AH-hahahah, hehehe… stop, get away, get off me!” she screamed, “Please stop… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha, I can’t breath!”

The schizophrenic burglar worked his was down Jessica’s thighs, slowly dragging his nails up and down her tanned skin. The actress through her head from side to side, squealing with laughter, and constantly begging for him to stop, even though she knew it was pointless. Soon he would reach her feet, and they were her worst spot, even Cash rarely touched her toes, and when he did it was usually to punish her when she’d pissed him off. The tickling of her inner thighs caused her laughter to turn to light moans, but still she demanded he stop touching her.

Slowly Lenny could feel his resistance slipping away. Ever since he’s first seen Jessica in a rerun of Dark Angel he’s wanted to get her in this position. That was why the demon in his brain had chosen her. Before he’d never have been able to get at her, because he couldn’t afford the equipment he needed to break into her house. Now, after working in advertising over the last few years, there was very little he couldn’t buy, and with his knowledge of computers, no security system he couldn’t find away around.

“Aren’t you glad I talked you into the minor in Electronics Lenny?” asked the voice, “Other wise how could you teach this little cock tease the lesson she deserves?”

“Yes, yes she’s a cock tease!” exclaimed the burglar, “She does deserves this, doesn’t she?”

“NO, I DON’T!” screamed Jessica as she realized her tormentor had finally lost it, “Hahahahahaha, hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha… don’t squeeze my knees… hehehe, hahaha… you freak!”

“Oh you deserve this.” said Lenny, his self-control gone, “You are a cock tease, and your going to pay for it.”

Rolling off the bed the man walked down to his victims feet, and pulled dawn his pant. Jessica gasped at the abnormal size of his cock, and she could feel herself tremble. Squatting by her right foot he pulled back the toes and began to rub the fat head of his dick against the soft skin of it’s deep arch. Alba clinched her teeth as a feeling of dread washed over her, soon followed by the unwanted need to laugh. Squirming and bucking she tried her best to fight the erg, witch only seemed to delight her master.

“See, you are a bitch Jessica, all you want to do is lead guy on with that hot little body of yours.” he grunted, “But under that ice you are boiling over, you just need a strong man to bring it out of you.” he added, “The boy you married obviously doesn’t have the scrotum for it, but I do, you’ll see.”

“SHUT UP!” screamed the actress, but soon felt the sensations overwhelm her, “Hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… bastard… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… leave my feet alone… hahaha, hehehe, fuck off!”

“Wait, wait, a gentleman make the woman cum first.” said the she devil, “You wouldn’t want to be less then that would you?”

“No, no I wouldn’t.” he replied, “Just because she’s a floozy doesn’t mean I have to lower myself to her standard.”

Lenny walked over and with one quick yank tore the crotch out of Jessica’s panties. Taking the long slender vibrator he’d shown her earlier, he turned in on, and began to rub it’s tip against her labia. The actress struggled to pull her lower body away from the humming sex toy but it was no use, and she soon felt it’s delightful, if unwanted, touch on her pussy.

“Oh no, not that.” she said with a moan, “Please, don’t do this to me!”

The tickling had been humiliating enough for the helpless woman, but now to have her pussy teased by this man, it was unbearable. She knew eventually her bodies natural reaction would kick in and she couldn’t be able to resist orgasm for very long. Sooner or later the tip of the vibrator was going to his her clit, or if he penetrated her with it, he g-spot, and then she would be washed over with absolute ecstasy. It was a sickening thought, something she didn’t want, even if her body was aching for it. In her mind she knew cumming would be his ultimate victory over her, and she couldn’t allow it.

“Resistance is futile.” said the man with a grin, “You will orgasm, and then I will cum on your feet.”

“Oh, oh no, please stop… mmmm… oh god not there… uh… oh… mmm… stop please.” she groaned as the toy stroked up and down her wet swollen loins, “I can’t stand it… grunt… please don’t do this.”

Suddenly the vibrator stopped, and the man pulled up his pant. Turning his back to the bound actress he began to walk put of the room. With a look of disbelief on her face Jessica watched as he shut the door. Soon, for a brief moment everything was quiet, and all the actress could feel was the longing tingle between her legs. It was almost like an itch, but far worse, and it was building with each passing second. Heaven help her, she actually wanted the masked man to come back in an finish what he started.

Just when she thought she would go man, the door to her bed room opened and the stranger walked back in wearing only his mask. Jessica sighed at the sight of his well condition physic, and gasped when her eyes fell upon his massive erection once more. It was so big she was actually afraid of it, she’d never seen one with so much girth before. Still, part of her hopped she would feel it inside her, anything to get rid of the tingling on her clit would be welcome.

“So, you’ve been left here squirming for the last 5 minuets.” said the man as he stroked his cock, “I know your horny, and you need release, so what are you willing to do for me?”

“I… I don’t know.” replied Alba as she wriggled longingly on the bed, “What do you want me to do.”

“Pick my next… target, with a last name starting with the letter B” said the man, as he knelt by her feet, “I am in the mood for chocolate so make her African American please.” he added, as his lips wrapped lovingly around her big toe.

Jessica found herself caught between a rock and a hard place, as she struggled against her need to cum. Nobody should have to go through this sort of thing, not even somebody she didn’t like. Arousal bombarded her body like radiation, and her pussy throbbed for release. How had everything turned around like this. Moments ago she was screaming for him to leave, and now all she wanted was for him to get her off. Diligently Lenny’s tongue worked between her toes, and his finger scratched the heel of her foot. Soon a bizarre combination of giggles and moans were seeping from his prisoner, and he knew she couldn’t hold out much longer.

“Pick somebody Jessica, or I’ll leave you tied to the bed, and call the police.” he demanded, “They will find you tied up, and hornier then a bitch in hear.” he added, “Try explaining that to you husband when he comes home.”

“God no!” exclaimed Jessica, who prided herself on having a prudish image, “Please, why can’t you just make me cum?”

“Because I’m not a nice person.” he replied racking his feet over her arches, “Now pick somebody or I will make you piss yourself before I leave.”

“Ah… no… hahahahaha, hehehehehe… please… stop… I’ll pick, I’ll pick… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… just make me cum… hahaha, hehehe… PLEASE!”

Taking his fingers, Lenny parted Jessica’s wet swollen labia’s, revealing the swollen clit beneath. Taking as feather he began to gently tease the erogenous nub with the tip. The actress arched her back and groaned louder then ever. The woman’s pelvic area trembled and her face grew flush from the gentle teasing of her loins. God forgive me, thought Lenny, I can’t stop myself, the demon has taken over.

“Buh… buh… mmmm… buh.” grunted Jessica as the orgasm was slowly building inside her, “Oh… oh god… oh no… don’t stop ticking me there.” she grunted as tears rolled down her cheeks, “Please I need it so bad!”

“Then give me the name!” demanded her tormentor.

“BANKS!” yelled Jessica, no longer able to resist the teasing, “TYRA BANKS, NOW PLEASE LET ME CUM!”

Dropping the feather the man slipped his finger into her pussy, and began to slide it back and forth, while jerking his cock. Slipping his thumb under the folds of her labia he found her clit and began to play with it as well. Jessica’s eyes opened wide, and she found herself unable to make any noise, even though her mouth was wide open and she could feel a scream in her through. Soon her ass was bouncing up and down on the bed, as the orgasm grew closer and closer. The man’s finger pumped her in unison with the hand jerking his dick, then suddenly they both let out a beautiful but savage screams, and Jessica could feel his sticky spunk landing on her sweet little feet before she passed out from exhaustion. Lenny sighed, while the voice in his head began to laugh.

Chapter 2: B is for Banks
Starring: Tyra Bamks
Special Dedication to Tom & Tasha

“That’s the last time I take a drink from somebody I can’s see.” mumbled Tyra as the drug induced haze began to ware off, ‘Where the hell am I any way?”

Tyra wouldn’t receive and answer for a short time, and with her head still spinning slightly she probably wouldn’t have understood it. The former SI and Victoria Secrets Model was locked neck and wrists in a set of wooden stocks, with her long voluptuous body bent over a narrow metal plate. The last clear memory she had was that of a gloved hand passing her an open bottle of water in her crowded dressing room, another mistake I don’t plan to make, she thought, excepting an open bottle is something nobody should do, especial a woman, and especially when they can’s see the other person’s face. The next thing the talk show hosted knew she was telling all her people to get out, and a somebody was putting her trench coat on her. She’d only put her (black ruffled) bra and panties on at the time, but she seemed unable to resist the man’s instructions. Slipping on her shoes the mesmerised beauty walked out the back door to her room, and into the back of a car.

Suddenly a dreadful thought occurred to Tyra as she spotted her coat and shoes on the other side of the room. What if the person who abducted her was Brady Green. The man had been sent to prison for stalking the supermodel not to long ago, but it was only a 90 day sentence. Woman’s eyes opened wide as she heard the sound of a door opening behind her, and she struggled desperately to get free of her restraints.

“Brady, if it’s you Brady you better let me go right now!” screamed Tyra, fighting back tears of terror, “If you do anything to me you will be completely fucked.!”

“Don’t say anything.” said the voice in Lenard’s head, this time a man’s, “She thinks you’re that wacko who stalked her last year, she doesn’t know you are a completely different whacko.” it added with a laugh, “Lets teacher why ‘Assuming makes and Ass out of U and Me’ ha, ha, ha!”

Lenny caught himself rubbing his hands together like an comic book villain, and quickly brought his hands to his sides. After what he did to Jessica a few weeks ago he was surprised that Tyra hadn’t increased her security, after all Ms. Alba would have informed her about what happened and how she was forced to pick his next victim. Then again she might have been so embarrassed at the circumstances that she might not have been able to bring herself to tell anybody. That was probably what the voice he’d heard that day had been counting on.

Just as the voice instructed, Lenny kept quite, and wouldn’t speak unless it told him he could. Disobeying the voices often lead to chronic pain that made most migraines look like a minor headache. Sometime punishment would cause him nose bleeds, and once he even passed out rather then force himself on one of some girl in college. Lately his force of will seemed to be weakening because she had actually taken control of his body when they visited Jessica Alba, and that had never happened before.

“Well would you look at that.” the deep mail voice in his head commented, as they approached the struggling woman, “That has to be one of the most perfect asses I have ever seen, it’s looks sweeter then a big ol’ slice of chocolate cake.” it added with an evil laugh, “Why don’t you just grab a handful and see if it feels as good as it looks.

Reluctantly Lenny reached out and took a firm hold of the helpless woman’s round backside, and he hated himself for enjoying how it felt. Tyra’s dark skin was as smooth as silk, and her buttocks jiggled just the way he liked it. The sick feeling is his stomach grew as he heard the soulless laughter in his head, and felt his manhood rise at attention. Understandably Ms. Bank was losing her mind, and it only got worse as he swallowed hard before bringing the palm of his hand across the opposite plump cheek.

“OW!” screamed the model turned Talk show host, “Brady, stop it, let me got right now.”

The voice laughed again as the could both hear the terror in her voice, instead of the confidence she normally had. Lenny couldn’t say he blamed her, he’s seen pictures of Brady Green in the papers, and he looked like a pretty big guy. Not that sized matter with a sociopath, but it certainly didn’t make them more fun to deal with that is for sure. I really hate doing this, thought Lenny, but what else can I do, the medication isn’t working anymore.

“Ah, I really hate doing this, thought Lenny as he brought his hand back to smack Tyra’s ass for the third time.” mocked the voice, “Even though he hated it his pecker was hard as a rock, growing to it’s full abnormal length, bah, ha, ha, ha, ha…!” it continued mockingly, “Why don’t you take those gifted fingers of your and start to gently stroke the under side of that fat booty for me son.” it instructed, “You know you want to.”

Lenard took two fingers and gently stoked them against the fleshy underside of the bound woman’s left butt cheek. Even thought he couldn’t see her face, he imagined Tyra’s eyes opening wide with terror as the shock of the tickling her brain instantly. Immediately she began to pull and jerk herself forward in a useless effort to pull away from his violating fingers. The site of the dark jiggling flesh on her butt caused feelings of shame and lust to build in the young man, as he found himself unable to turn away.

“Oh my god!” screamed Tyra, “Stop, don’t, it tickles, stop it!” she added, “Please don’t do this to me!”

The sensation’s sent Tyra’s mind whirling, as she doubled her efforts to free herself from the stalks. The one clear imagine that popped into her head was that freaky couple that came on her talk show when they did an episode about fetishes. Being involved with the production side of the things as well as host, Tyra had to watch some of the video’s they produce for there website. Tickle Abuse certainly was the perfect name for it, especially when Tasha was working somebody over. The attractive black woman had come across a little to fond of the power she had with any of the other girls in stocks, and Miss Banks actually felt a little intimidated by her. Even though she had security to protect her, she still stayed a safe distance form the unusual couple.

“Oh lord… hahaha, hehehe… please stop… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… don’t touch me!” demanded Tyra.

“Smack that ass boy.” said the voice

“Ouch!” yelped Tyra, “Don’t do that!”

“One more time.” he was instructed, “It’s just to much fun ain’t it son?”

“Owe… oh… god damn you!” she exclaimed, “Stop spanking me.”

Taking the four finger of each hand, Lenny slowly dragged his nails down the full curve of the woman’s impressive booty. Tyra snorted and jerked, and tried to lift her foot to kick him. Whenever she demanded that Lenny stop torturing her the voice would instruct him to give her a good firm swat on the ass. Eventually Tyra realized that was why he was doing it, but it was a reflex and she couldn’t help making the demand.

Fidgeting and squealing Tyra felt like she might lose her mind from the ruthless teasing of her ass. Every stoke felt like a hundred feathers stroking the same place at once, The normally reserved and proud woman found herself in complete hysterics as she pleaded pitifully for her release, only to feel her formidable backside swatted firmly for her efforts. It was so cruel and utterly humiliating, and simply because of something as silly as tickling. Now she knew how those girls in the Tickle Abuse videos must have felt, except they went in willingly and this was a violation of her body.

“This is hell… hahaha, hehehe… this must be what hell is like… hahaha, hehehe…” exclaimed talk show host, “Please stop it… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… I can’t stand it… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… please stop!”

Tyra closed her eyes expecting to feel a the hand come down across her ass again, but it never happened. Instead she felt something, a single finger, stroke her fat labia through her ruffled panties. Tyra found herself unable to resist softly moaning as the mans skilful touch worked her pussy like he’d been their before. Blood rushed to her loins causing them to swell and her clit stiffened, much to her horror she was starting enjoying the mans assault on her vagina.

“S-s-stop it… mmmm, ow… p-please.” moaned Tyra, “Hahaha… hehehe… ow-ow that it… I mean… oh… hehehe… hahaha… KNOCK IT OFF!”

Lenard couldn’t help but grin at the contradiction in his prisoners response to his actions. Tyra couldn’t seem to make up her mind regarding her opinion on what he was doing. Regardless, she seemed to get more and more violent with her efforts to get free of the stalks that held her neck and wrists in place. The shaking and jiggling of her body did nothing to sedated his own lust, as he felt his cock’s need to escape the confines of his sweats.

“Go on boy, let your snake out for some air.” said the voice, “You know he deserves a gander at this beautiful slice of femininity.”

Lenny couldn’t help but sigh with relief as he slipped off his sweat and let his impressive cock escape the confines of his boxer briefs. Tyra let out a shriek as the large bell like end of his tool grazed the inner most part of her inner thigh. When he stood up strait the shaft of his cock lightly slapped her pussy through her panties. The earlier teasing had made her womanhood quite damp, soaking her lacy black underwear and subsequently dampening his cock.

“Oh my god!” exclaimed Tyra, “What the hell is that, some sort of dildo?”

“No, just my penis.” replied Lenny, no given the ok to speak.

“Really?” said Tyra, sounding almost intrigued, “Well… uh… you can just put it away you pervert.”

“Oh come on now Miss Bank’s, you can’t tell me you aren’t just a little bit interested in…” he started only to have his captive interrupt.

“Hell no, that thing is to big, get it the fuck away from me.” she ordered with new conviction, “And let me out of this fucking thing” she added, referring to the stocks that held her neck and wrists, “Let me go and I’ll forget this ever happened.”

“Wait, I don’t want to make her do that.” said Lenny, “No… I think it would be great but…”

“Who are you talking to?” asked Tyra, “Is there somebody else with you?”

“No, well, sort of.” he began to explain, “The voice in my head, he’s why I’m doing this, there’s a few of them but this one is a guy.”

Suddenly Lenny felt and intense pain in his head, and fell to his knees. The spirit in his brain had okayed him talking to their captive, but not explaining his motives for her abduction. Blood trickled from his nose, and he licked it from his lips. The young man could feel his self control slipping from him, while his redneck possessor laughed at his anguish. Suddenly the pain went away, and Lenny felt his head clear, as well as his vision. Wiping the blood from his nose and the tears from his cheeks Lenny got back to his feet, and this time said exactly what he was told.

“Hey, hey… are you ok?” asked Tyra, “What happened, you just started screaming and…”

“Can I cum on you ass?” her captor asked, “I-I… well… that’s what it will take for me to let you go.”

“Hell no!” screamed Tyra, “You keep that nasty gunk off of my butt you freak!”

“Ok, have it your way.” sighed Lenny as he moved to the left side of Tyra’s body, “I’m not the one calling the shot, it’s all up to you how long this goes on for.”

The angry excretion on Tyra’s face was interrupted with a huge, involuntary, followed by a flood hysterical laughter. The woman shook her head from side to side, despite to shake the sensations brought on by her captors skilful fingers as they poked and prodded her long thick torso. The ebony beauty found herself again pleading for the torture to stop, but her only response was a the feeling of an index finger stroking up and down the center of her back. It was called spinal gliding, but she didn’t know that, all she thought of it as was pure, unadulterated hell.

The shrieks and giggles bounced off the wall of the small room they were in, and caused Lenny to become as aroused as he had ever been. Tyra’s body was as close to perfect as a woman’s could, with it’s perfectly proportioned curves, long legs, and apple ticklishness. There was no way to deny that this would be one of the few times he was enjoying what he was doing. Ever since he had seen Tyra in that red bikini on the cover of sports illustrated he\d just wanted to run his hands all over her body, kissing, licking, and caressing every inch of her stunning chocolate skin. Now that he had her, as much as it turned him on, the conditions did take something out of it.

“You stop… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… get away from me you freak!” screamed Tyra as the hands danced all over he ribs and back, “I’ll never… hehehe, hahaha… give in!”

Tyra’s word’s soon became unintelligible as her tormentor squatted down and began to lick her right arm pit with skilled precision. Lips kissed the sweaty but smooth hallows of her sexy underarm, it seemed like no matter what part of her body he focused on, Lenny thought it was beautiful and sensual, Miss Banks was just that gorgeous to him. Then he rached up his left hand, and undid the snap at the front of her braw, freeing her ample bosoms to the cool air of the room, and with out looking, began to caress them lovingly.

“Hey… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe, what… hahaha, hehehe… no stop that… hehehe, hahaha, leave them alone… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha, hehehe…” shrieked Tyra as she felt a nipple being gently tweaked, “I said stop that!”

Sweat an tears mingled on Tyra’s gorgeous face, exhaustion and humiliation had her resistance on the verge of collapse. Never before had she felt so turned on, and at the same time so violated. Part of her wanted him to pull off her panties and slide his salami into her, part of her wanted to rip his eyes out, and another part of her wanted nothing more then to escape. His touch was unwated, yet it felt so good that she didn’t want it to stop. Only her Nubian pride kept her from giving in to his demands, and letting him ejaculate on her buttocks.

“You know what?” said the voice from behind the stocks, “I think that would probably work.”

“What?” asked Tyra, as the sensations stopped, “What are you going to do?”

For a long moment there was nothing, just the sound of her tormentor moving around, and then nothing. Tyra stood there, with her head and wrists stuck in the stock, her hair matted and stuck to her sweat cover face. Cool air washed over her damp body, causing it to shiver from a chill that ran up her spine. For the first time since she discovered her captor wasn’t Brady Green the TV star truly felt afraid of what might come next. Where was he? What was he doing? Was he touching himself as he watched her voluptuous body struggle for freedom? What the hell was going on?

“AH, no, please not that!” exclaimed Tyra as she felt something stoke the inside of her belly button, “Hahaha, hehehe… I c-can’t stand it… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe, don’t, no, no, no!”

Lenny pulled his tongue out of the woman’s deep navel and began to lick around it’s out edge before slipping it back in. Screaming and shaking like never before, Tyra felt the last of her spirit on the verge of giving out. The man reached around her with a hand and began tickling her lower ribs, while a she felt her panties pulled to the side, and a finger teas her swollen clit.

“OK, ok!” screamed Tyra, as he mind simply couldn’t endure what her body was experiencing any more, “You can do it, just stop it!” she pleaded, “I can’t stand the teasing anymore, please just do it!”

“Do what?” asked Lenny, digging into Tyra’s ribs with both hands, “What is it you want me to do?”

“Ah, hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… stop it, stop it, hehehe, hahaha, hehehe, cum on my ass… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… cum on it!”

“No, no, that’s what I want to do, what do you want me to do?” he asked her, before blowing an atomic raspberry on her belly, “Com on you can admit it, your clit certainly isn’t hiding anything from me.” he added, giving it a light tickle with his index finger, “You want to cum to don’t you.”

With that Lenny ripped the crotch out of Tyra’s lacy black panties, and shoved his face between her thighs. The horny, schizophrenic began to lick and suck at his prisoners fat pink clit, and swollen labia, all the while stoking his immense cock. The woman couldn’t help but moan in ecstasy as she ground her pussy into her captors face. It seemed like it had been years since she’d had a man lick her, and never before had it been like this. Lenny’s technique was so skilful and yet unbridled. It wouldn’t take long for her kitty to purr all over his face.

“Oh god, oh yes… more, more… suck it harder… as hard as you can!” screamed Tyra, her face wincing with ecstasy, “I am so close, I am, I am… CUMING!!!”

With in seconds of his “victims” climax Lenny hopped to his feet, and stroked his meat for all he was worth. The tip of his dick began to tingle with pleasure as his own orgasm built, and suddenly, multiple spurts of thick cum shot from his manhood, and landed on the plump round ass of the former super model. Never before had he cum so hard from masturbating, but then again he’d never cum on a super model, especial not one as hot as Tyra Banks.

Pulling up his sweats, the masked man walked around to the front of the stocks, and looked down at the face of his exhausted prisoner. Kneeling down he brushed the hair away from her beautiful face. Banks’ eyes were half closed, as she was totally spent from the entire ordeal. Lenny reached around her face, and began to gently tickle the sides of her neck. Tyra shivered, and began to giggle, her eye’s opened and she began to protest her tormentors actions.

“I know I said we’d be done, but they want you to pick my next target,” said Lenny, “Her last name has to start with a C, and not Naomi Campbell either, that’s to easy.” he added, “Make it a blonde… I am in the mood for a blonde.”

Chapter 3: C is for Cuthbert
Starring: Elisha Cuthbert
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, Forced Orgasm

Elisha ran for all she was worth, her lungs burned like her legs as she tried her best to put as much distance between her and the man who had broken into her house. Why of all days did he have to pick the middle of a snow storm to come and see me, she asked herself as she grew closer to her car, and why did I decide to buy a farm house in the middle of nowhere. Then, suddenly, like Freddy Voorhees in one of those “Friday on Elm Street” slasher films, her assailant suddenly appeared in font of her. The man looked just like Tyra had described her in her warning, she had been so apologetic when she called, telling her that she could hardly think straight and that this guy had demanded she pick a pretty bland who’s last name began with C. Thanks to Ashton Kutcher and his show “Punked” she didn’t believe her for a moment, and she blamed herself for not realizing Tyra wouldn’t have been in on such a gag. That didn’t change the fact that the former model had picked her for t his ass hole, or lesson her desire to swell up both her eyes.

“Come on Elisha, you can’t get away from me, so lets just get this over with so I can appease the voices.” said the masked man as he bent over with his hand out, “I’m not going to hurt you, I promise.” he added truthfully, “They know I wouldn’t let them push me that far.”

Voices, Tyra hadn’t said anything about him hearing voices. Then again Tyra also said he didn’t say a whole lot to her until he wanted her to pick her next victim. A name that starts with a D, she thought as she quickly turned to go back the way she came, Dunst, Christen Dunst, she beat me out for Mary Jane in the Spider-Man movie, and I know she sucked cock to do it to. Suddenly she realized what she was planning and the smile left her face, and a sick feeling fill her stomach. Unfortunately her moral dilemma distracted her just long enough to over look a short strip of ice on the ground, and she soon found herself on her ass with a thud.

“Kristen Dunst, Kristen Dunst!| screamed Elisha as she felt herself being picked up by the hood of her parka, “Please, don’t tickle me, just go after Christen, her last name comes after mine in the Alphabet.”

“Tell her it doesn’t work that way, tell her she disqualified this Dunst bitch from selection.” said a woman with a base tone southern accent, “We’re gonna fuck this cracker up.”

“Do you have to be so racist?” asked Lenny as he tossed the blonde over his shoulder, “I’m white to you know.”

“I know that, and you better stop eating that bland honky food, and get me some curry chicken fool!”

“Who the hell are you talking to?” asked Elisha, who had momentarily forgotten his ailment, “I’m not racist, I didn’t even know what race you were until you just said so.”

“Shut up.” ordered Lenny as he swatted his prisoner firmly on the ass, “I thought you said you were from the south, why do you want curry chicken?”

“What?” began the voice “Only people from the islands are aloud to like curry chicken, man you are stupid.”

“That’s enough!” he exclaimed, “You are a bigger bitch then the one who had me work over…”

“Excuse me!” interrupted the voice, “Don’t you ever call a black woman a bitch!” she screamed, causing Lenny to stagger forward, and then fall backward so he wouldn’t land on Elisha, “Now pick that blond tramp up, carry her in to the barn, and strap to what ever I tell you to.”

“This is really fucked up.” said Elisha, as her exhausted body picked up and carried to the barn.

“Oh, the rules state you have to pick somebody after I torture you, and force you to cum, other wise your pick is disqualified.” the masked man informed her politely.

“Well that just figures.” sighed the disappointed beauty, “What do you mean force me to cum?”

Lenny didn’t say anything else, and Elisha was to tired to from running to fight. It was almost like something from a Mel Brooks movies, except what there wasn’t even hero in site, not even a goofy one. When they got into the barn the actress seemed to find her second wind, but it was far to late for her to escape, but not for lack of effort. Soon she was stripped to her panties and undershirt, with her back pinned against the barn wall.. The 24 stars arms were bound above her head to a hook normally used for holding an oil lamp , and her right ankle was tied to her left thigh, forcing the sole of her foot upward.

“Oh come on.” panted Elisha, her chest heaving as she fought to get her wind back, “You don’t have to do this, go away, shew, shew… get away from me!”

Lenny laughed off the actresses feeble attempt to send him banish him from her barn. Looking around, he found what he was looking for, and picked up a ling twig that had been laying on the barn floor. The man grinned under his mask as he walked towards his bound prey, his dark side having come out a bit more then previously, because if the few months he’s waited before he could get to Calgary. Elisha was completely helpless, standing on one leg, with her hands tied so far above her head, that she was practically standing on the toes of her left foot.

“What do you want from me?” she asked as he raised the trig to her wrist, “Please just tell me what you want!”

“I want your fear.” he replied.

“Oh, oh, I want your fear.” mocked the voice in his head, “Don’t you sound so tough, woo -who!”

“You know I really don’t need this Aunt Ester bullshit from you.” said Lenny as he began to slowly trace Elisha’s forearm with the twig, “This isn’t an episode of Sanford and Son.”

“Get mouthy with me sonny and I’ll make your liver quiver!” the voice replied, sounding more like Lawanda Page then it had before, “So don’t be a punk and do like I tell you!”

Elisha giggled as the twig was brought down the full length of her forearm to the crux of her elbow. The pretty blonds smile seemed to light up the room, even if her eyes were filled with distain for her captors touch. Elisha pulled down on her restrains, despite to close her are so she could block the dancing tickle tool from the tender spot. Nobody had ever tried to tickle her there before, so she’d had no idea ho sensitive it was. Her captor, however, intended on giving her a first rate lesson on her beautiful bodies sensitivity.

“Ah, wait… please stop!” squealed the former Popular Mechanics for Kids star, “Please… giggle… this is so… hehe… annoying.” she explained, “Just… stop… giggle… leave me along… hehehe, hahaha… PLEASE!”

“Tell her you’ll stop if you can… cum on her belly.” said the voice, “Yeah, that’s it, you’ll really have to work her over to get her to agree to something that nasty!”

“Ew, gross, get the fuck away from me you pervert!” screamed Elisha in response to her tormentors requests, “I’ll never agree to that!”

“Never say never.” whispered Lenny leaning close to Elisha’s ear, “It just makes you look foolish after I break you.”

The masked man dropped the twig and pulled off his gloves. Dropping them on the ground he softly brushed his bare fingers against his captives biceps. Elisha resumed her helpless giggling, and pointless demands for him to stop. The light stroking of her arms caused the hairs on her neck to stand up, and sent chilled up her back. Goose bumps formed on her lightly tanned skin, and her nipples hardened, much to her embarrassment. Elisha tried to turn her head away from her tormentors gaze, his leering blue eyes did nothing to help her sense of helplessness.

“Don’t let her do that.” ordered the woman in his mind, “Make her look you in the eye as you tease her!”

Lenny nodded and grasped the pretty blonde under the chin, forcing her to face him. Holding her firmly, he kept Elisha’s head in place while slipping the index finger of his free hand into her armpit. Instinctively the 24 star closed her eyes and erupted with laughter, her hysterical screams echoed off the walls of the barn, as he hips swayed from side to side on her single leg. The man could feel his cock stiffening as it had with his two previous victims, and could hear the voice in his head changing her attitude towards him.

“Well, well, honey… you are a big boy now aren’t you!” exclaimed the voice with delight, “But hey, she isn’t watching, make that bitch open her eyes, right now.”

“Hey, open your eyes!” Lenny ordered, “Do you hear me, I said open them right now!”

“I-I can’t… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… it’s to much… hahaha, hehehe… I can’t look at you!” she screamed.

“If you don’t look me in the eyes, then this will never end!” he informed her, “Your humiliation will continue until you’ve learned your place as our plaything.”

Elisha howled and her body trembled as her body was ruthlessly worked over by the masked man. Lenny brought his free hand down her side and dug into her ribs. The short haired blonde screamed as pulled desperately at the ropes that held her arms over her head. No amount of pleading would make the torture stop, even when tears began to roll down her cheeks, and silent laughter kicked in. Everything seemed to encourage him to torment her more, until finally she had no choice but to open her eyes and stair into his.

“That’s better, now we can really have some fun.” said the voice, “You know what to do next, don’t you?”

The man nodded, and the concern in Elisha’s face grew, as she felt his hand caress her breasts and tweak her nipples. Chills ran up her spine as her T-shit was torn from her body, exposing her beautiful torso to her violator. The 5’2” cutie was helpless to his advances, and couldn’t even look away, or close her eyes, knowing full well she would be tickled as punishment for it. Slowly his hand felt it’s way to her panties, and slipped under the band that kept them snug.

Protests to the contrary, Lenny found his prisoners labia swollen and her clit as hard as her nipples. The mentally ill man began to stroke her swollen peddles with the tips of his index and middle finger, causing a most unexpected reaction. Frantic giggles began to slip from Elisha’s lips, giggles that soon turned into full fledged laughter as the touching continued. Steady and slow, up and down, causing an abound of tortured laughter.

“Wow, that is one ticklish pussy.” said the woman’s voice, “Ask her if she wants you to stop?”

“Yes… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… please stop… hahaha… I can’t stand it!” pleaded Elisha, “I think… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… this is the worst spot yet… hahaha, hehehe… I’m going to pee… hehehe, hahaha… snort… hehehe, hahaha…. STOP IT PLEASE!”

“Nah, make her pee.” said the voice, “Then make her cum.”

Lenny let go of the actress’s face, and began to stroke the sole her bound foot. With her pussy stroked, and her arches tormented at the same time, she knew it would only be a matter of minuets before her bladder gave out and she peed herself. It didn’t seem like it would matter what she said, but still the begging poured from her pretty lips. Frustration, helplessness, humiliation all built as she knew she was growing closer and closer to urinating on herself.

“No, no please god no!” she screamed, “Please stop, I’ll do anything, stop it please!”

The dam suddenly broke, and a warm narrow stream flowed from Elisha. The sensation of the urine leaving her body brought both a sense of relief and defeat as her tormentor pulled his hand from her panties, and left them to become stained with the yellow liquid. Once the piss had finished flowing, she could feel the tip of his finger stroking her labia again, coxing her clit to full erection, so he could bring her to orgasm against her will. The last thing she needed at this moment was an orgasm, but she was helpless to stop him.

“Ow, please, I don’t want to cum… oh… mmmm… please stop.” pleaded Elisha, “Don’t do this, just leave me alone please.”

“Not until she’s cum!” exclaimed the voice, “It will make her humiliation complete, and then you can cum on her belly.” she reminded him, “It will be perfect.”

As the climax built, terror grew inside Elisha, she didn’t want this evil man to make her cum, she wanted to kick him in the balls and run away. Struggling as hard as she could, nothing seemed to help. The delightful sensations grew and grew, and even though she hated it, hated him, she knew it was going to be the most intense orgasm she’d ever had. Suddenly the teasing of her clit brought to climax, and she had screamed as tears ran down her face, and sweat glistened on her perfect body.

“You bastard!” screamed Elisha, who felt exhausted and light headed, “You mother fucker, you son of a bitch!”

“Was it good for you?” asked Lenny as he pulled down his pants, exposing his massive erection to her, “I think the lady protest to much, I’ll bet your boy friend never made you cum like that huh?” he asked as he stroked his tool, “Well now it’s my turn and I am going to plaster my cum all over your tight tummy when I do.”

Chapter 4: D is for Durance
Starring Erica Durance
Dedicated to:Suikoden
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, w/ Tease & Denial

“The search continues for the masked man who has attacked several celebrities and forced them to endure sexual humiliation while tied up.” said the voice on the television as Erica slipped on her clean white socks and bright puma sneakers. It had been almost 3 months since the masked pervert had attacked Elisha Cuthbert, and she had stayed locked away long enough, Elisha had been good enough to tell fellow Canadian Durance that she had cracked from the perverted man’s methods and said the first name that popped into her head. Erica accepted Elisha’s tearful apology with allot more sincerity then Cuthbert had Tyra Banks’, but she wasn’t going to let this freak keep her locked in her home in Vancouver.

Turning off the TV she picked up her ipod and slipped it into the case that was strapped to her arm. Checking herself out in the mirror the all but nude beauty adjusted her cap and gave herself a wink. The perfect ensemble to go jogging in, she thought as she turned to walk away, if you are a nudist that is. Turning on her music she headed down the stairs and out the door, putting all thoughts of a “Tickle Bandit” out of her head.

“I have so missed this” she said to herself as she jogged along the mountain path, “I love the feel of that mountain air on me, I only wish David were here with… ack!”

Erica felt something snag and pull her right leg out from under her, and was soon pulled into the air. Vertigo caused her head to spin and she was completely disoriented when the masked man stepped out of the bush’s and grabbed hold of her long dark hair. Quickly he put a rag over her mouth just as she was about to scream. A strange smell filled her nose, and her struggles soon became less and less intense. Before long she was sound asleep and completely helpless to her attackers whims, not that it would be any fun when she was asleep. Lenny’s heart sank, as he pulled out the ropes, and prepared to bind his next victims limbs.

When she awoke, Erica was upside down, and spread eagle. The Smallville star’s back was arched slightly, forcing her torso forward, and he butt and shoulders back. As her vision cleared she looked around she could see that her body was stretched out between two tree’s with a rope from a third one pulling her midsection forward. Leather cuffs were wrapped around her wrists, and she guest the same of her ankles. The rope that caused her body to arch forward came from a tree across the path she’d been running on, and was secured by a thick leather belt wit ha large ring in the center of it.

“Oh god!” somebody screamed, “Why do you people make me do these things!”

“Who’s there?” called Erich, “Please, just let me go, ok?”

“Don’t you understand, I-I don’t want to do this anymore, please just leave me alone.” sighed the man, “What I did to Elisha was wrong, I don’t want to do this anymore, let me be!”

Erica’s eyes opened wide, as all the pieces came together. This was the guy who had attacked Elisha, and Tyra Banks. The psycho they had been talking about on the news just before she started her morning jog. The fact that it had been 3 months since the man had last attacked somebody had lead her to believe that he had died, or had simply given up his pursuit of her for easier pray. Soon the blonde turned brunette was screaming for help, and pulling violently at her restraints. This of course snapped Lenny out of his schizophrenic haze, and he immediately took actions to silence the bound woman.

“Please don’t scream.” pleaded the masked man as he placed his palm over the woman’s mouth, “I’m not going to hurt you, I promise, just stop screaming so I can explain everything.”

“You don’t need to explain anything!” exclaimed Erica, once the hand was removed from her mouth, “Your that sick bastard who attacked Elisha!”

“No, no… well, yes I am sick, but I’m not a bastard.” he tried to explain, “It’s these voices, they haunt me, torment me until I do what they want.” he said, “I don’t like doing these things, I mean I like to tickle attractive women, but not like this, not the way they want me too.”

“She isn’t going to believe you Lenny, nobody will ever believe you.” said a gravely voice that reminded him of that wrestler that brought a python to the ring, “You should just get to work making her beg for mercy.” it advised, “Go on, giver her a little taste of what to come, you know you want to.”

With a sigh of remorse Lenny reached forward and stoked the outer rim of his captives right armpit. Turning her head, Erica let out a yip sound and jerked her body quickly. The touch wasn’t enough to bring on full fledged laughter, but it certainly caught her attention. Immediately the actress demanded that her tormentor stop what he was doing, and that she be released from her restraints. Of course the masked man was in no position to respect her request, and truthfully, there was a deep seeded part of him that enjoyed this sort of thing, just not under these forced conditions.

The man’s finger danced around the cup of Erica’s armpit making it harder and harder for her to resist. Suddenly she squeaked, and then a snort escaped her. Cursing loudly she could feel her belly tightening more and more, as she bit her bottom lip to try and fend of the laughter. Gradually the sternness in her eyes began to melt, and her gaze became soft, and sympathetic. Unable to look her in the eyes, the masked man positioned himself behind his prey, and reached around with his free hand so he could tickle both underarms at the same time.

“Oh, oh, oh!” exclaimed Erica, like a monkey, her helpless body wiggling like mad in her struggles to get away, “That’s to much… snicker… stop it… giggle… please don’t do… that.”

Suddenly, like a bursting balloon, Erica popped and hysterical laughter erupted from her beautiful body. Yips and squeals were carried off by the cool mountain air, as the villain worked his finger up and down her sensitive sides. The actress’s howled and thrashed, throwing her head from side to said as her tormentors hands gently caressed her torso with out mercy. It was so frustrating, and more then a little embarrassing, to have something so simple cause such a radical reaction,

“No, stop it… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… don’t, please don’t… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha…”

“You know I have to admit, I have wanted to do this for some time.” confided the Lenny out loud, “You are with out a doubt a personal favourite of mine as far as the women on Smallville go.”

“That’s the spirit Lenny, you know you love doing this, other wise we couldn’t get you to do it.” relied the gravely voice in his head, “I’m proud of you for finally admitting it to yourself boy, you should be proud too.” he continued, “Now make this bitch scream like she means it.”

“No… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… please stop… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… don’t tickle me PLEASE STOP!” screamed Erica as her hips were kneaded firm but gently pressure, his finger rand along the backs of her thighs and teased her butt cheeks, causing more screams to erupt from bound beauty.

“I think I am finally understanding where you people are coming from.” said Lenny out loud, “These women really do deserves what we are doing to them, they are a bunch of cock teasers, and they should be punished for what they do.” he continued, as he stroked the back of Erica’s knees, “I think cuming on her tit’s would make a nice finish, maybe I should even fuck them… nah… I’ll wait for another chapter for that one.”

Erica bellowed her disapproval over her tormentors comments, only to receive a swat on the ass for her troubles. Lenny had finally given in to the voices in his head, almost entirely, and he wasn’t feeling ashamed about it in the least. Stepping around he found himself enjoying the distressed look on Durance’s beautiful face. Now as he stood in front of her he got a good look at her neatly trimmed muff. Personally he preferred that then women’s current preference to shaving it bald. A woman should look like a woman, he thought, not a little girl.

“Yes, yes, I think we should find out how sensitive this flat belly is too.” said Lenny as he dragged a finger from Erica’s pubic bone down towards her navel, “Does that tickle Ms. Durance?” he asked.

Erica let out an eek, followed by a gasp. The actresses’ bellybutton was not ticklish at all, in fact it had always proven to be quite erogenous, and this would be no exception. Lenny picked up on this quickly, and she soon found the hot spot being probed by the tip of his finger. Despite her best efforts to resist it, she could feel her labia swell, and her clit getting stiff. When the masked man leaned in and began to lick her involuntary coo’s began to escape her lips, which were comically followed by protests, and then more cooing.

“Please… oh, oh… let me got, I haven’t seen you f-f-face, just stop and let me got.” pleaded Erica as his tongue probed her navel, “Please I can’t stand it, you have to stop, please… oh god not again!”

Lenny’s finger ruthlessly needed the bound beauties lower ribs, causing her to break into hysterical laughter, and screams for help. Tears began to run from Erica’s eyes’ and her body trembled from a chill as the cool mountain air caressed her sweat covered form. The woman could see how her attacker’s cock was straining the fabric of his lose fitting pants, and felt a tingle stir in her pussy, and hated herself for it. The probing his tongue had given her bellybutton had been far more arousing then she’d ever thought possible under the circumstances, and she found herself wanting to cum more and, and more, by the minuet. Durance just wanted to escape so she could go home and get off, either with a toy, or with her husband, all she wanted right now was an orgasm.

“Is it just me Miss Durance, or is you pussy looking wet?” asked Lenny as he noticed how her labia seemed to glisten in the late morning sun, “You wouldn’t be turned on by all of this would you?”

“No!” screamed Erica, “You disgust me, let me go damn it!”

“She’s a liar Lenny, look at how fat her pussy lips are, and her clit to.” pointed out the voice in his head, “Those nipples of her’s are just screaming for attention, just look at them.” it added, “She’s hornier then a bitch in heat, all you have to do is make her admit it.”

“Your right.” said Lenny as he squatted down, “She’s horny, and she needs to cum.” he commented, rolling her nipples between his fingers, “So why don’t you just admit it, you need to get off don’t you Erica.”

Agitated and aroused, the spirited woman shook her head in defiance of the truth. Yes she wanted to cum, but she didn’t want this bastard to do it. To give in to it, to give in to him, would be utterly humiliating. Still the masked fiend continued to teas her nipples with soft strokes and gentle tweaks, she couldn’t help the fact that her pussy was getting damper by the second, her nipples were such a sweet spot on her body. Things only got worse when he slipped the fingers of one hand into her left arm pit and added tickling to further torture her.

“No, no, don’t do this to me” screamed Erica as giggle rose to the surface, “Please… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… stop it, stop it now!”

“Admit you want to cum, beg me to get you off!” demanded Lenny, as he brought his tickling hand up along the squirming women’s sides, “Confess your arousal and I will grant you great pleasure.”

“NO… HEHEHE, HAHAHA, HEHEHE… NEVER!” screamed the laughing woman, toughing her head from side to side, “STOP IT, STOP IT NOW… HAHAHA, HEHEHE, HAHAHA… I CAN’T STAND IT!”

“All you have to do is confess Erica, admit it, you are turned on, a part of you likes this, and that why your pussy is so wet.” he said, as he pulled out his massive cock, “I’ll give you until I cum, and then I am going to walk away and leave you hear, tied up and horny.”

Erica’s eyes opened in disbelief as she watched the man’s hand slowly stroke the shaft of his impressive cock. It must have been over 9” in length, and was extremely thick, with it’s fat mushroom head pointed at her jiggling tits. Gradually his stoking grew faster, and his fingers began to tickle her harder. Erica screamed for mercy, but it only seemed to encourage him to torture her more.

“Stop, stop it, don’t do this to me please!” screamed Erica, “Mercy, please stop, have mercy please!”

“Admit you want to cum!” demanded the man again. “You time is almost up.”

“Don’t you dare!“ exclaimed Erica, “Don’t you dare cum on my tits you pig!”

Just then Lenny let out a funny whimpering sound and a thick stream of cum shot from his cock, and splashed against the tanned sweaty mounds of Erica’s big tits. Erica let out a scream, as the flow seemed to go on forever, like water from a busted pipe. Soon her entire chest seemed to be coated with his spunk, and he was pulling up his pants and started to walk away. Cum dripped from her hard nipples landing on both the ground and on her cheek, causing a sickening vomit like sound to come from Erica’s thought.

“Wait, you can’t just leave me like this, at least untie me!” pleaded Erica as she watched her, “Please… I want to…” she caught herself before she could finish.

“You want what?” asked the masked man, as he turned to face the cum covered actress.

“I want… I want you to make me cum.” she said ashamedly, “Please, make me cum, and untie me, I really do need it, it’s been a while since…”

“Oh well, you had your chance, and you blew it.” he said walking away.

“Wait please, there has to be something else I can do!” exclaimed Erica, “Please don’t leave me like this!”

“Ok, I have an idea.” offered Lenny, “Pick my next target, somebody not to far away, so you won’t be able to warn them… somebody local.” he said, “Do that and not only will I make you cum harder then ever before, but I’ll untie you and leave you a towel to clean yourself off with.”

“Ok, I’ll do it.” said Eric with a sigh, and a tear in her eye, “Just make me feel good.”

Chapter 5: E is for Estrada
Starring: Elise Estrada
M/F, None Consent, Bondage, Oral Sex

Elise awoke face down on a table, her hands bound behind her back, with her ankles bound to her wrists. The young Philippine cutie had been on her boat, docked at Vancouver Island. She had come back to BC to visit her family before starting on the 2nd wave of her European tour, when somebody grabbed her from behind., and placed s sweet smelling rag over her face. The next thing she knew, she woke up and found herself in her current state, in a lime green bikini, and hogtied on a table.

“Help, help, please somebody, help me!” screamed Elise, not even thinking about who might respond, “Help me please, somebody help me!”

The door to the boats cabin opened, and she could hear the sounds of heavy footsteps coming down the stairs behind her. Suddenly a sick feeling filled her belly as she realized this could be the same person who had tied her up only a few moments ago. Nothing of value appeared to be missing, so if the person’s intentions had been to rob her it was possible they could still be around. Suddenly she felt something soft stroke her foot, and she let out a squeal.

“Ah good, your away.” said a man’s voice, “By the way, Erica Durance sends her regards, and an apology.”

“What?” she asked, “Why would she want to apologies to me?”

“Well, this is so embarrassing really, but she picked you to be my next victim… under duress I assure you.” replied the man, as he examined his prisoners tight little body, “I will have to send her flowers, you were a hell of a choice.”

“What do you mean victim?” asked Elise, “What are you going to do to me?”

“Why I’m the Alphabet Tickler.” he replied, “I’m going to tickle you, until you suck my cock.”

“WHAT?!?” screamed the singer, “Oh my god, that is so wrong!”

“Yes it is, but you see I hear these voices, not that I have a problem doing what they tell me, I used to, but I figure why fight it.” he explained, “It’s not like I don’t enjoy tickling sexy women, so as long as they don’t push it to far, I am willing to do what they tell me to do.”

“Forcing me to suck you off isn’t going to far?” she asked “How do you figure that?”

“The voices know I draw the line at rape, however with a sweet little mouth like yours, how could I resist” he added as he stepped into view, and gently took hold of her chin, “Don’t worry though, I won’t make you swallow, but if you bite me you’ll be swimming back to British Columbia, and that’s a long, cold swim considering we about 100 miles away from the marina about now.”

Just as she was about to protest further, Elise felt the toes on her right foot being pulled back and a fin finger slowly dragged along the center of it’s arch. The singer winced, and a shuttered breath escaped her. The Asian cutie shook her head, and gasped at the torture she knew was coming. All her life people seemed to find it amusing to tickle her, especially the white guys she dated. What the heck was it with white guys and tickling Asian girls, it was so horrible, and humiliating to have a guy start working her over at a party in front of other people, everybody just seemed to think it was so cute to see the little Asian girl squeal and squirm. It was just so evil, and sort of racist to.

“Come on now little cutie, you know the laughter is in there.” chimed Lenny as he stroked her right sole, “Koochy, koochy, coo, let it all out, you feel allot better if you do Elise I promise.”

“You are such a freak!” screamed Elise, trying desperately to curl her toes, “Stop it, stop it now!”

The little Philippine beauty wriggled on the table she was laying on, her defences weakening by the second. Closing her angelic eyes as tightly as she could she tried her best to block out the sensation on her foot, but it was just to strong. Only yesterday she had gotten a pedicure so her feet were even more sensitive then usual. Lenny of course just stood beside the bound Asian and continued to slowly stroke his finger back and forth along the arch, and inner curve of her right foot. The masked intruder didn’t care how long he had to torment her for, he had all day after all. Now that he had finally given in to the voices he new life was going to be much easier.

It took just a little over a minuet for Elise to slip, first a gasp, and then a giggle, and soon she was in full blown hysterics. Screaming and laughing she violently jerked from side to side in a fruitless attempt to escape her tormentor. Pleads that fell, not on def ears, but rather delighted ones echoed off the cabin walls of the boat. Lenny said nothing however, he’d already explained the rules to his prisoner when they began, all she need do is comply and the torture would stop. How long she would have to suffer was strictly up to her.

“No, no, no… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… stop it, please… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… I can’t stand it!” exclaimed the struggling young woman, “Stop it, stop it please… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… mercy, mercy!” screamed Elishe, “ No more, please stop… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… I’ll pee myself if you don’t stop… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha, I swear to god I will kill you if I do… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe!”

The reality of her situation was becoming quite clear, her tormentor had told her his terms, and she could either meat them, or suffer. It wasn’t like tickling her was a strenuous activity, he wasn’t going to get tired stoking the soles of her feet. Eventually somebody would notice she was missing, and they would send out the Guard to locate her boat, but that could be hours from now. It had only been a few minuets and Else already had tears welling up in her eyes, and there really was a good chance she would piss in her bikini bottoms if the torture continued. The worst part was the fact that he’d picked her worst spot right off the bat, there was nothing that drover her nuts like having her feet tickled, it was unbearable, but considering the alternative she had no choice but to try and endure.

“Oh god, oh god, please stop!” screamed Elise as Lenny started to rapidly rake his fingers up and down the center of her foots sole, “It’s to much… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha… please stop, please I-I-I… hehehe, hahaha, hehehe… I just can’t… hahaha, hehehe, hahaha…”

Suddenly the singer went silent, all the air having been forced from her lungs due to the tickle endued laughter. Most people would take this as a sign to let up, but that’s when tickling it meant as playful fun between friends. When somebody like Lenny does it, at least as he is now, “silent laughter” simply encourages them to press on and even intensify there attack. Strong nimble fingers attacked either side of her exposed torso, causing her to actually thrash up and down in a desperate attempt to get air. It seemed like forever before the teary eyed Asian could actually breath, but when she could she’d taken all she could.

“OK, OK, I GIVE UP, I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE, PLEASE STOP, I’LL DO IT!”

Just as Lenny was about to pull down his pants, he noticed that the TV was in the boats kitchen was on. He locating the remote, he turned off the mute option as his moniker seemed to be the title story. Pulling out his tool, Elise wrapped her sweet little mouth around it and proceeded to give him head as he watched the report. Gently he held the back of the young woman’s head and began to slowly thrust his hips back and forth, essentially fucking her face, while the list of his known victims appeared on the screen. With the exception of Jessica Alba, and of course Miss Estrada all of the women he’d visited had reported his actions to the police. This probably meant he wouldn’t have much time before the authorities would come looking for his present victim. Then a new name appeared on the screen, one whom he hadn’t even thought of attacking, because Elise hadn’t picked his next victim yet, this one had lied, and by virtue of that lie she had nominated herself. Just as he pulled his cock out of Elisa’s mouth to shoot his load on her chin, he could hear the sirens of the police boats in the distance.

“Well my dear it has been fun, and normally I would let you pick my next victim, however that has been taken care of already.” he explained to the woman as he untied her hands, “So if you will excuse me I have to be going, I have a have to make a an honest woman out of somebody.”

To be continued...

Last edited:
A lot of work has gone into this. Kudos for working in a horror element with the voices in Lenny's head, 'forcing' him into these actions. Gives it that B-movie psycho thriller element.

A lot of work has gone into this. Kudos for working in a horror element with the voices in Lenny's head, 'forcing' him into these actions. Gives it that B-movie psycho thriller element.

I was just thinking it would be so great if they could get these wome to do this as a film. It would have to be toted as a low buget "Art Film" somehow. Anyway I am glad that both you and Tickle Abuse have enjoyed it. I have started on chapter F and she is in for a rough time, as you read she lied about being his 6th victim, so she will have hell to pay for it.

By the way, the voices in his head idea isn't 100% mine. It was actually used in a New Zealand slasher fim, I can't remember the name, but I thought it was a good concept.

Edit: Here it is, and this is the documentory I found out about it from. The characters name is Simon, and the movie is called The Ugly. I have never seen it, but man do I want to.

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=h_PBQnu4nek&NR=1

Last edited:
Very erotic 5 chapter/part story. Great Job.

One of the best celebrity series yet. Keep up the amazing work Slave....ps check your pms lol.

love it really awesome man great idea great girls really well written an amazingly hot read near perfect :D

I took a break from the stories and come back to find this awesome piece. Great work. To bad this story won't become a movie but it reads like one.

I took a break from the stories and come back to find this awesome piece. Great work. To bad this story won't become a movie but it reads like one.

WOW, Thanks Ogre!

I am glad you like it. I think it would make a really interesting TV sereis actually. Just add in the "Police Investigation" part of it to what I already have and it could be pretty good.

I am glad you enjoyed it, keep on the look out for Vol 2 featuring parts 6-10 (F-J).

ST

I'm normally not into non-con, but this may end up being your best work yet. Will be looking forward to reading more soon.

I'm normally not into non-con, but this may end up being your best work yet. Will be looking forward to reading more soon.

Yay kiss, you still wuv me lol. :yourock:

Anyway, I am not rushing this story in the least. It is, after all, going to be 26 chapters devided over 5 volumes (the 5th Vol. containing V-Z). Right now I am still working on Chapter 6, but it is almost finnished, and bit longer because the woman featured is being punnished for Lying (see the end of chapter 5) to the press about Lenny attacking her.

By the way... I don't recall any complaints about the none consent aspect of The Goddess Spa (and Dungeon).

It's ok, :yourock: twice over :D
ST

By the way... I don't recall any complaints about the none consent aspect of The Goddess Spa (and Dungeon).

Again I'm not a fan of non-con but you did something creative with the presentation in that series. Not just kidnap, tie-down, and tickle stuff. Those types of stories just generally piss me off. If that's someone else's way to get off, that's their business but it's not for me.

It's ok, :yourock: twice over :D
ST

Why thank you.

Again I'm not a fan of non-con but you did something creative with the presentation in that series. Not just kidnap, tie-down, and tickle stuff. Those types of stories just generally piss me off. If that's someone else's way to get off, that's their business but it's not for me.

Thank you. Personally I don't mind a quick tale of snatch and tickle, but I can see where you might not find it as interesting.

kis123 said:
Why thank you.

Not a problem :D.

I agree with kis123

The non-con theme (especially in /f stories, -also, im not familiarized with /m stories-) requires a lot of imagination and background to make a good story.

There are many writers that fails in the plot, or in the ending, or in the captor/captive points of view.

You make a good stories, beucause you triumph in all this aspects.

"I am still working on Chapter 6, but it is almost finnished, and bit longer because the woman featured is being punnished for Lying (see the end of chapter 5) to the press about Lenny attacking her"

I just cant wait.....

See ya!!!

I agree with kis123

The non-con theme (especially in /f stories, -also, im not familiarized with /m stories-) requires a lot of imagination and background to make a good story.

There are many writers that fails in the plot, or in the ending, or in the captor/captive points of view.

You make a good stories, beucause you triumph in all this aspects.

"I am still working on Chapter 6, but it is almost finnished, and bit longer because the woman featured is being punnished for Lying (see the end of chapter 5) to the press about Lenny attacking her"

I just cant wait.....

See ya!!!

Wow, thanks for the kind words... and here I thought I was just another perv LOL. I am still stalled on chapter 6's finnish, but I think I have worked out the kinks. When 6-10 are done I will post them as a single Volume.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back