• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snail Shell for 2010 Pioneer Winner 2010 Not Eligible For Future Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Dogg85

4th Level Yellow Feather
What's not to like about the man? If it weren't for him, there wouldn't be much of an organized tickle scene in Canada at all!

He will go out of his way for those he cares about, and even those he is unfamiliar with, to accomodate them and make everyone feel welcome, be it a munch or gathering. He is the major catalyst in ensuring a Team Canada presence at gatherings - a presence which has increased every year and promises to increase more going forward thanks to his seemingly never ending work. He is the major progenitor of the Canadian gathering FROST and I can say, from being there, that it was the best gathering I have attended to this point and that was largely in part due to his efforts in not only making it happen and making it fun but also for striving to better himself and the gathering going forward. He won the Golden Feather for Artist of the Year last year and his artwork has been nothing less then awesome - important as it represents a common ground for which to begin talking with him and learning about him. He is an amazing friend not only to me but to just about anyone from Canada who has or does post here and as long as he is able he will continue to work hard to put Canada on the proverbial tickling map.

Josh, my brother from another mother...

YOU ARE OUR CAPTAIN
YOU ARE THE ESSENCE OF TEAM CANADA - GRIT, DETERMINATION AND HARD WORK
YOU ARE ALREADY A PIONEER AND LEADER IN THE CANADIAN TICKLING COMMUNITY.

So for the record:

I FORMALLY NOMINATE SNAIL SHELL AS PIONEER OF THE YEAR FOR 2010 BECAUSE WITHOUT HIM, THERE IS NO TEAM CANADA!

I too support this nomination. Frostbacks rule.

Rob

Josh is the Public Relations department for Canadian tickling, and nobody could do a better job.

I support this nomination, and because Micromite rarely checks the site, I'm going to go ahead and say that she supports it too, because I'm sure she does.

Here ye, here ye,

I post here today to nominate not only an amazing man, but a great friend.

Snail Shell deserves this award for a throng of reasons which only a fraction of will be disclosed below.

1. Snail is the driving force behind the Canadian tickling scene, having founded the first Toronto munch and play party, and keeping it going for over 3 years. When asked to comment on such accomplishments, snail will inevitably reply "a one person party is not very fun..." Despite his modesty, our community would cease to exist if it were not for him.

2. I had a few other things to say, but im recovering from food poisoning and the computer screen is making me wanna hurl again.

Love you all,
Snail, this one is all you.

Since this is completely locked down and no further action on anyone's part is required, I support this nomination.

Long live democracy! :canada:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back