• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mucha Lucha

Static

TMF Expert
theres this new cartoon that airs on the WB called Mucha Lucha. It stars three kids who go to a school that teaches them about masked wresteling. Last week the three of them (rickoshet, Buena Girl, and Flea) went 3 against 1 against a masked wrestler that was a janitor. The janitor used one of his siginture moves to turn into a giant feather duster and tickle Buena Girl into submission.

Was Buena Girl tickled all over her body, or what?

Translation of above: Did he get her FEET?! ;) :D :devil:

I know you're trying....

Was Buena Girl tickled all over her feet? :p

yea, a friend of mine told me about this. The animation is quite crude, some of the worst i've ever seen, and everyone speaks w/ a spanish/mexican accent (hence the title). but because of this scene, i'm gonna start taping every week along w/ all my saturday morning anime shows until i get it. tickling must b a COMMON occurence on this show, cuz it happened TWICE on yesterday's ep: in the 1st cartoon. everyone's getting attacked by a monster and one of the friends, the Flea, attacks it by tickling w/ a feather. in the 2nd cartoon, the main kid, Richoche, loses his mask and wears a paper bag over his head as a replacement. but he can't c, and he begins walking around w/ his hands held out, accidently tickling a fellow student

unfortunately he dint get her feet. he just tickled her body. and thanks for tell ing me about those other tickles. i taped this weeks episode but i havnt watched it yet

dose anyone know the name of that episode

you're asking because Cartoon Network recently brought back reruns, aren't you? well i'm afraid you missed it a couple weeks ago. it was an early ep, like the 3rd or 4th ep. it involved a guy named El Custodio (voiced by Erik Estrata) stealing a page out of "the Code of Masked Wrestling", and the kids having to get it back.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back