• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jason and the Mystery Woman Pt. 1 (F/M)

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
Jason and the Mystery Woman p1
by *Sketch*

"Time for another session, big boy," she said as she strapped him back down on the bed, arms and legs spread out to the four corner posts. Jason, being as dominant as he usually was when it came to the ladies, was no match for this mystery woman. Still, to this day, he doesn't remember exactly how he ended up in this evil woman's clutches. All he remembers was going home after a hard day at the office which was God only knows how long and waking back up here in his present situation: stripped down naked save for wearing one of those adult diapers. She was meticulous in her "attacks", always able to make sure she stopped just in time before he'd pass out from all the tickling. But as soon as his mind tricks him into thinking that she finally has had enough fun tickling his poor, ultra-sensitive body and he catches his breath, she began again, tickling him with more fervour. Her nails would almost glide over his skin, especially whenever she decided to cover him from head to toe in baby oil. Her nails were her favorite tool to use. Other times, she'd introduce a feather or a hairbrush...or even her own long and curly blonde hair to drive him up the wall with an overload of tickly sensations.

He had nothing to go on with this broad. Despite him constantly asking her who she was or why she was doing this, she never did give him anything save for her name: Christy. That was all he knew. That and she had to be the tallest woman he had ever seen. Even taller than his 6'5 frame. And her only goal in life was to tickle him senseless, tickle him til he either gets too hoarse from laughing too hard or until he soiled his diaper. You would think that after she'd untie him to clean him back up again or to feed him, he'd at least have enough strength to attempt to escape, but as soon as he was untied and led to the bathroom, his legs felt like lead and he would be slightly disoriented and/or dizzy.

As he was in deep thought over his past "activities" or "sessions" as she liked to put it, at first he didn't notice the single fingernail tracing up and down the soles and toes of his huge, size 13 feet. As soon as it registered, he'd start giggling like crazy. Then, as if his giggles were some sort of auditory trigger, she sped up her ticklings, adding all 10 nails, scratching faster and faster all over his feet. And as he started to really laugh hard, she'd start verbally teasing him, which somehow made the tickling of his feet seem 10 times worse...

"Awww, who's my ticklish little boy, hmm? Coochie coo! Tickle tickle tiiickle! Aww, what's the matter, sweetie? Do my nails tickle THAT much? You're such a big, ticklish teddy bear, aren't you? Tickle tickle! Oh how helpless you are underneath my nails tickling carresses! Coochie coochie coooo! Do you think I'll finally have enough of hearing your sweet laughter and let you go? Nope! Never! You're just too much fun! Gitchy Gitchy!..."

She would continue to tickle and tickle and tickle his bare feet, all the while teasing him with that sing-song voice of hers til he reached near his breaking point, which didn't take too long since his feet were his weakest spot. After a good 30 minutes of nonstop foot tickling, she stopped to let him catch his breath before moving on to the next spot: his thighs.

After allowing him about 3 minutes to recuperate, she rearranged herself poised inbetween his legs. She smiled, looking down at him for a few more seconds before flipping her hair overhead and start swinging her hair all over his thighs, which would not only tickle as Hell, but aroused him so much. "Thank God for the extra padding in this diaper, there's no telling what this evil bitch would do if she found out that I was getting turned on by this particular part in her evil torment", he thought.

All of a sudden, he was shocked to see that she flipped her hair back and had stopped tickling him completely. Once again, she flashed him her warmest smile and winked at him before slowly starting to undo the straps of his diaper.

"You know what, lover? I am super horny today, so I'm going to stop tickling you....for now. I think it's time we surpassed the "awkward" stage in our relationship and are ready for some REAL fuckin' fun!" She said as she slowly started to slip off her dress, revealing her naked form to him for the first time before she finished taking off his diaper. With a gleam in her eye, she moved upwards and straddled him...."I'll make you a deal...if you can somehow give me the perfect orgasm while tied down to my bed and record your promise to never tell a soul about what you've been through these past few months, especially to the authorities, I will let you go....but if not, I'm afraid you'll have to endure even more tickling before I feel so aroused in this way again"....

What do you think? Should I continue this erotic tale of tickling and reveal whether or not Jason rises to the occaision or fall short of glory and get what else this mysterious Christy has in store for him?

I say continue the story, have him fulfill his requirements, but the mystery woman decides to change to her mind and actually goes back on her word...

^ That sounds good, but unfortunately, I no longer have the desire to continue this story. If you wish to finish it, be my guest. But I have no inclination to try and bring back whatever influenced this random story.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back