• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's one for all you romantics out there. And a special thanks to my ticklee...

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
A Laid Back Tickle
Inspired by Monkeyfoot,
Written by Ticklishscribe…

“OH my aching spirit.“ Shannon thought to herself as she entered the Mercy Hospital staff lounge and flopped face down on the couch.

“Hey, you know that Gisele Bratty who in came with the broken toe?” Asked Jen, who was already seated in an overstuffed armchair.

“Yea, what about her?”

“Get this… She broke her toe while being tickled. Apparently she loves to be tickled and especially relentlessly gang tickled. She was being gang tickled and fell off the bed and broke it.”

“Really.” Shannon commented quickly.

“Yea. Weird huh.”

“Not the norm I’ll give you that.”

The all too familiar bell signalling Code Blue rang out and they both rushed out of the room and back to Emergency. A three-car pile up on interstate 14 had brought in three seriously hurt, one of them in cardiac arrest.

When her shift ended she was glad to go home. These new 12-hour shifts seemed like 24 hours and with the night they had experienced in emergency, it was brutal.

As she entered her townhouse, the crackling sound and warmth of a fire greeted her. In the kitchen she could her boyfriend Celt Scribe, who was a doctor at the hospital, basting what appeared to be a small chicken.

“Hi sweetheart.” He entered the hall, took her jacket and tossed it on the couch. His arms enveloped her and she felt that sensual, soothing and warm bear hug of his. She hugged back and kissed him softly and longingly on the lips.

“What a day. Some girl was brought in with a broken toe. And you know what, she broke it while being gang tickled. Fell off the bed while they were tickling her.”

“I guess this little piggy went to hospital then.” Celt kissed her once more and looked into her deep blue eyes. He watched the waves that were her inner soul, softly and repeatedly lapping at the shore that was his soul. He felt the warmth of his cuddly teddy bear and kissed her once again.

“Dinner will be ready in a minute, so you have time to change. While I am environmentally friendly, the last thing I want to see after work is hospital green.”

Shannon laughed and went into her bedroom to change. Taking off the top half of her greens she stopped to admire herself in the mirror. She was deep in thought when she felt ten spider-like fingers caressing her tummy. The feather touch caused her to jump and the fingers closed around the sensitive skin. She turned to face him and smiled.

“I shouldn’t have told you about that girl, it’s given you ideas.”

“And you’re not tickled about that?”

He went off to the kitchen and she finished changing. It was a cold winters night, even for Nevada’s climate, so she got into her warm thick fuzzy Nordic sweater and grabbed a pair of thick white socks to keep her feet warm. She stopped for a moment to admire her size 8 ½ feet, feeling pleased with the pedicures she had every 2 weeks to keep them soft and neat. How the bright red polish added colour to her neatly trimmed toenails. Being a nurse, she couldn’t wear nail polish as her hands always had to look 100% professional. She kept her feet soft and supple by never going outside barefoot. She put lotion on them during the day before she put her socks on to prevent dry skin. Living in a desert region meant that she always had to take care of her skin to avoid dryness. The socks tickled as she pulled them on and she giggled. Then she slipped her feet into her bear paw slippers and wriggled the claws with her toes. Her slippers were always soft on her feet and caressed them all over.

Coming and sitting at the dinning room table, she saw candles lit and a big bouquet of flowers in the centre. She was then surprised and pleased with the meal put before her.

“I have made for you, Cornish Hen Louisbourg, with a pot-puree of French Chardonnay Vegetables. And for desert, because you are so sweet and delicious, Strawberry Shortcake Viennese.“

As she ate, the pressures of work seem to fade away and she began to relax. His cooking was excellent and the food was divine right down to the strawberry shortcake Viennese, complete with rose florets of whipped cream.

After clearing the table, they went into the living room and sat on the large throw cushions in front of the fireplace. As they sipped a vintage
Chateau le-Foote they talked and snuggled She rested her head against his chest and stared dreamily into the fire. His right arm cuddled her waist and his hand lay gently on her tummy. Her arm went around him and she pulled him close.

She giggled as his fingers closed in on her tummy again and even through her sweater, she could feel his gentle tickles sneaking in here and there. She tugged at the neck of her sweater and loosened it around her.
“A little too warm are you?” He asked.

“Yes.” She responded, loosening her sweater even more.

He turned and lifting her arms into the air, gently began to take off her sweater. As he did this, the wool tickled as it slid up her bare tummy, ribs and armpits. Once this was done he unfastened the front catch of her scarlet, lace bra and the garment fell away. He admired her cuddly, pillow-like breasts and he caressed each of them. As he tenderly kissed her nipples, she squirmed and lay back on the cushions. His fingers teased and tantalized the soft skin, stroking her sides from her armpits down to her waist and then back up again.

She giggled and squirmed some more, bringing her arms down beside her. He took them and gently manoeuvred them above her head again. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out the sash from her robe and proceeded to tie her hands to the leg of the couch. Surveying his now half helpless victim, he kissed her on the lips. Coupled with the light bondage he had placed her in, she giggled and squirmed more.

Tickle teasing back down to her waist, he began to unfasten her belt and unclasp her jeans. Stopping, he looked down at her feet and then moved toward them. He slowly removed her left slipper and brightly tossed it across the room, then did the same with the other. Tugging at the toe of her left sock, he gently pulled it off the ankle and heel. Stopping for a moment, he gave her heel a soft tickle and her foot jerked. Continuing to pull on the sock, he stopped at her tender arch and tickled some more. More pulling and a further tickle on the instep and ball of the foot made her squirm more and her giggles became more of an all out laugh. Casually he pulled the sock from the toes and watched as they wriggled in the firelight. The nail polish sparkled and flashed like a miniature fireworks display and he admired their flawless beauty. His teasing fingers now sensually tickled under the toes then down and back up the tender sole. As he did this he showered her toes with kisses and nibbles, causing her to wriggle and writhe. He did exactly the same with the other sock and continued the sensual teasing and tickling.

As he did this she arched her back and he watched the silly grin on her face. Seizing the opportunity when her waist was in the air, he pulled her jeans down over her bum and then completely off. She closed her eyes tightly and arched her back once more and he gently, slowly and teasingly removed her scarlet panties, all the while giving her little teasing tickles.

Then he stopped and she breathed heavily as she heard him move He wrapped his right arm around her ankles and fingers once more found and explored her soft, tender extremely ticklish arches and she oozed with giggles which quickly gave way to full bore laughter. He stroked and stroked and stroked her arches, stroking every micrometer of ticklish flesh. Her eyes opened wide and she let out a soft scream that her had never heard before, a soft scream that delighted him no end.

“That’s it sweetheart. You let it all out. Laughter is good for the sole, and am I tickling your sole right now.” His teasing and torturous fingers now tickled both arches at once and her tummy and breasts jiggled all over.

“Ah sweetheart, you are my gold mine of ticklish delights and I have struck it rich.”

No matter what she did, she couldn’t get away from the tickling, torturous fingers. He laughed and said that his fingers were her arch nemesis, and he emphasized the word arch. And her arch seemed to include the balls of her feet and just under her toes. As he did this, her toes splayed out in all directions. Her laughter was now non-stop and it caused him to tickle even further. She was now writhing in short but lively and erratic movements. But her entire body now twitched with the hunger that she now wanted to orgasm. She needed to be pleasured, needed to be stroked on her womanhood. But release couldn't be found and she shook, shivered and shuddered.

He stopped tickling and savoured her reactions as they slowly ebbed away. Looking down at her, he lazily traced a finger down her leg and watched as the muscles twitched and her leg jerked away from him.

“I have a surprise for you tonight.” He announced, smiling again, and now straddling her.

He reached over behind a chair and pulled out a feather duster and twirled it over her. She heard the swish of the feathers and squirmed on the rug. As she watched he lowered the duster closer and closer to her until the longest tendrils met with her deep wide open armpits. The first touch of the duster made her squirming become lush and rampant and he knew he had found a hot spot and a technique for which to use it on. The dusting brought out the high-pitched squeals in her and her legs kicked wildly. The duster was completely immersed in her armpits now and the twirling and swishing was driving her mad with ticklish abandon.

“Stop!” she screamed. “It tickles so much! I can’t stand it!”

He stopped and let her rest, watching her laughter and writhing subside. Her head moved from side to side and her breath was heavy and laboured.

“We are having fun aren’t we?” He concluded, bringing the duster closer to her again.

He now flicked the duster over her nose and she tried to bite it. But each time she tried, he would hold it just enough away from that she couldn’t. Flicking the duster he teased her ears, going from one to another each time she moved her head to cover that one up.

Moving the duster down, he began to flick it over her nipples and caress her breasts with it. She started bucking again, but with him straddling her, she had little movement. He delighted in the fact that her nipples were becoming erect and perky and spent a little more time on each one. The dusting of her nipples was also driving her mad and she begged him to stop. When he did stop, she heaved a sigh of relief and begged him to not tickle her there anymore.

He responded yes and then told her that it was time to move on. Moving down, he got off her and then got between her legs, using his weight to keep them open. He hovered the duster over her womanhood and then let the tendrils gently caress the grinding hips. He slid the duster down one hip and back up another. Not before he would very lightly and very slowly drag it over her pulsating mound. Entering her womanhood and caressing the now throbbing bud, he teased and tantalized the tender hot flesh.

She wanted anything to explode. Anything to bring herself to orgasm. But the first time she had come right next to orgasm, he had stopped what he was doing to her. She begged and pleaded with him to bring her to orgasm, to take her all the way.

He could see a wetness beginning to form and so he stopped. Turning around, he gripped the heel of her left foot and ballet danced the duster into her tender arch. Her reaction was explosive and she practically threw him off.

“Very nice my tender, little ticklish one!”

He returned to her waist and began to nibble the still throbbing bud and immediate pulsations could be felt. As he did this, his left hand slowly slid up her chest and he began playing with her nipples. This two on one technique immediately began to get to her and she started moaning. She also started writhing as well and he could feel her gyrations under him. Her constant movement was making him very warm and practically bringing him to orgasm. He wanted so much to take her, yet he wanted this evening to last the whole night too.

He could also feel her warmth. Her entire body was one giant throbbing bud that radiated sensual heat. He knew that she was silently hoping if not begging for him to cool her off, to not let her overheat and therefore overload. Every nerve ending on her body was absolutely electric and sparking with a molten and fervid desire. He knew that when he was ready to make her orgasm, she would give him one that he would remember for a long time to come, or in her case cum.

She wanted so desperately some relief and she writhed every which way to get it. But each time she got close, a few well-placed tickles would block her orgasm and foil her plans for nirvana. He was being thoroughly devilish tonight and she had never known him to keep her on the edge for so long before. And on the edge she was, writhing, thrashing and cackling, her entire body twitching.

He stopped. She was ready to peak and he knew it. He smiled at her and whispered in her ear that he loved her very much. Mounting her again, he began nibbling her bud once more and this time he sent her over into orgasm. The relief that she had wanted so bad was now here and she emptied herself. As her love juices flowed copiously, she moaned and breathed heavily. As his tongue was catching every drop and savouring each one as it came out, the juices just kept coming and coming. She was almost exhausting him with her output and he was almost having an orgasm himself.

After some time he began stroking her armpits again, only this time stroking them very slowly and teasing them with a feather. She was grinding her lions into him, trying to keep continuous contact with his manhood. But every time she got real close he would always get off her and tickle her feet. The incessant, torturous and varied tickling was driving her nuts and once more she was begging for relief and release. Every time she would beg for it, he would always refuse or provide a token sensual return for her buck. And bucking was what she was literally doing.

“You want me to pleasure you again?”

“Yes God Dammit!” She was breathing very heavily and sweating very profusely.

“Okay sweetheart, I’ll do just that.” He smiled, winked at her and laughed. “When I’m ready.”

“NOOOO!!” She cried. Then kneeing him in the back, sending him sprawling on top of her.

He sat up and looked at her, his brow furrowed and he replanted his fingers into her armpits.

“You will pay for that indiscretion my dear. So I’m going to take you to the next level of my pleasure.”

He rolled her over onto her stomach and twisted her legs behind her. Looking down at her now upturned soles, he slowly and softly blew on them and her feet writhed intensely. He held her legs together with his, and used a piece of string to tie her big toes together. Now her feet were really helpless and at his mercy and he gave each of her big toes a quick nibble. He then slowly stroked a finger up each of her soles and she jerked and her feet writhed again. But with her toes now tied, her movement was much more restricted.

She writhed incessantly and giggled and laughed as well. Her urgency had returned full bore, and she didn’t see any relief coming from him soon. All she could do was to beg for relief and laugh. She couldn’t form sentences; only short phrases that she was able to push out between the laughter. She wanted desperately to be touched and stroked again, desperately to have her womanhood pleasured once more. Her urgency was now bordering on code blue and she desperately needed this doctor’s attention.

The duster was in his hand again and he stroked it from side to side over her now pink soles. That set off a new round of intense writhing and laughter and she begged even more for relief. As he dusted her soles, his right hand crept onto the backs of her knees and she broke out in fits of hysterical laughter. He had found another golden vein in her gold mine of ticklishness and he was delighting in her reactions. Now putting down the duster, he picked a massage vibrator and turned it on. She heard the humming of the vibe and begged him not to touch her feet with it, but that it would feel wonderful on her womanhood. The dozens of tiny nubbly points began to vibrate immediately and he entered her left arch with it. That was enough to cause a volcanic eruption within her and by the way she screamed off the decibel meter and writhed off the Richter scale, it seemed as though she had blown all her circuits. Her intensity to free herself was most appealing in his eyes and he applauded her continual attempts to get away, all the while teasing her that freedom would never come unless he allowed it.

She screamed as he entered the ball of her foot and lazily cruised up to the toes. Vibrating just under the toes made them splay out on all directions the curl up in a tight ball. Or as near to a ball as they could get. After several torturous minutes of this he stopped. Her breathing was very heavy and she jerked all over. He rolled her over on her back and untied her.

“It’s time for us to take each other.” He said smiling and lying beside her, then kissing her lips. “Pleasure me and tickle me.”

She mounted him and looked fervently into his eyes. “You will so regret saying that.” As her laughter faded away, she tied his hands above his head and began sensually and slowly stripping him. It was midnight, the witching hour.

Yet another winner, ticklishscribe! Lovely story. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back