• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia gets tickled silly, M/F total body

RosieCreek

TMF Poster
My name is Julia Marconi, and I am at my wits end. I’m in that sandwich generation, with twin teenaged sons at home and a mother with early stages of Alzheimer’s. On top of that, for the past year I have been managing the campaign of a local politician and elections are next week. My boys have been really testing the boundaries lately, wanting all the privileges of adulthood, but none of the responsibilities and I have been riding herd on them for months. My candidate turned into a prima donna and has required extensive management, then Mom set a small fire in her assisted living apartment last week and I realize she can no longer live alone. Lately I have bounced between feeling anger and frustration or sadness and guilt. Plus, I am tight as a drum these days, and can’t remember the last time I was able to relax.

There is one bright spot, though. My old friend Mike has moved back to town, not that far from me, actually. We had a lot of mutual friends in college, but I was already engaged and he was seeing someone, too. Through the years we ran in over-lapping circles and maintained a kind of flirty friendship, but were never single at the same time. I got divorced about 5 years ago, and recently I heard he has broken up with the last of a long string of short term girlfriends. Mike never did marry anyone, in spite of his good looks and charm. It’s Friday night and I just want to take a hot shower and kick back, but I find myself feeling rejuvenated by the water and end up putting on my favorite black silk teddy and tap pants. They make me feel young and sexy and the next thing I know, I’m calling Mike. “Hey, Buddy, what are you doing home alone on a Friday night? Want some company?”
Mike says “Yeah, sure, come on over, Macaroni!” Hearing that old nickname makes me laugh, and I tell him I’m on my way. I throw on a dress and within minutes, I’m sitting on his couch, sipping a glass of Pinot.

“Man, I am beat!” ..that is my opener.
“You look it, kiddo. How about a little foot rub?”
“Really? I’d love it!”

I lean back in the couch and gratefully put my feet in his lap. Mike has a bottle of lotion nearby and starts massaging my feet with it. Oh, it feels heavenly, but then he starts gently stroking my soles and I can’t help giggling a little bit, Hey, that tickles! Suddenly, he has somehow wrapped one arm around my ankles, holding them captive on his lap and the other hand is tickling madly, one foot then the other fingers scrabbling like crazy and I can’t help it, I start squealing, then laughing and begging him to stop, but he’s pretty strong and I’m really trapped for a minute or two. I’m really laughing and struggling, and finally I am able to kick one foot loose. He grabs the other foot by my toes, which makes me actually scream with laughter, and keeps tickling, scrabbling fingers up and down.
He’s strong, but so am I and I am finally able to break free and find myself standing in front of him, panting and flushed. He’s avoiding my eyes, though and there’s a hint of a blush on his cheeks. I can’t believe it. In 30 years, I have never seen this guy embarrassed. Not once. All of a sudden it hits me. “Mike! You’re a tickle guy!” He looks embarrassed yet, but also a little hopeful, because I sounded surprised but not disgusted. “You freak!” We’re both laughing now and Mike looks visibly relieved. “This is so funny, just the other day my friend Sylvia was telling me that one of her University students wrote a paper on laughter and mentioned this tickling fetish quite a bit. She thought her student might really be into it. So how about you, how long have you loved tickling?”

Mike tells me that he can’t remember a time he wasn’t excited by the thought of tickling and how hard it has been finding someone to share it with. That long string of girlfriends just couldn’t get into it enough to really satisfy him.

I sit back down next to him, and say “Well, as far as fetishes go, tickling seems so playful and innocent. I mean, nobody really gets hurt, do they?”

Mike says, “Well, it can get pretty intense sometimes. You just had a little taste of it, but come on, admit it. You loved, it!”

Well, I have to say that it did give me quite a rush. In fact, my heart is still racing a bit and I feel excited, too. I’m in a bit of a teasing mood, so I say “Ok, what would you like to do to me right now, you little pervert?”

He admits “I’d love to tie you up for a good hour and tickle you senseless. It could be a great stress reliever, but I know you….you couldn’t last 5 minutes, let alone an hour.”

Well, I see his old cockiness is back, and he knows just how to push my buttons, too. One thing I can not pass up is a challenge, and when someone starts a sentence by saying “you couldn’t”, I’m already thinking…”yes I could!” Fighting words, indeed. Still, my feet were so ticklish, I’m not sure if I really COULD stand it. On the other hand, I am so sick of being in charge, being tough and working like a dog that it would be fun to have someone just take over, make the decisions and surprise me.

“So what are the rules? What do I get if I go a full hour?” I wonder.
“Name it.”
“Wow. Seriously? Anything?” I can’t believe it.
“Absolutely”. He looks quite serious. “However, you do have to go the full hour. If you say “I give up”, I’ll let you go but you have to promise to come over here every day and let me tie you up and tickle you until you can last a full, non-stop 60 minutes.”

I’m actually really excited now, and determined to go the distance. I say “Ok, here’s my rule. I’m not getting naked for you and I want to be face down, so I don’t have to look into your ugly mug.” The truth is that I think if I’m face down I have a better chance of protecting some of my more ticklish areas. Plus, I really do feel more desirable in my tap outfit than nude.

“Agreed!” Mike shouts and leaves me to slip off my dress while he locates his supplies.

There’s a beautiful sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace, and when Mike gets back, he says “Ok, down, girl! Right here.” He gives me a small pillow and then I am positioned exactly right for my arms to be straight ahead and secured to the legs of a quarter ton immoveable chest and my ankles are secured to something unseen behind me. He has done this before, because it takes only a minute or so to have me totally stretched out and incapable of moving my limbs at all. I can hear him moving around, but I can’t really see him, and my heart starts speeding up again, as I wonder what the hell I got myself into so suddenly. Then, I feel him straddling me, and quickly he has slid his hands underneath and is stroking and then tickling my stomach. I am shocked at how ticklish I am there, and how totally helpless I am to do anything but laugh. I want to scream for help, or beg him to stop, but I can’t…I am completely powerless to do anything but laugh. Every abdominal muscle is as tight as I can make them, trying desperately but ineffectively to escape, and I can’t believe how he is in complete charge of my body. He’s laughing himself and says “thought you were safe lying on your tummy, Julia? Are you? Come on, admit it, you want me to keep tickling you? Just say no, and I’ll stop.” My laughter is heading towards hysteria but I can still do nothing but laugh. It seems like he’s been tickling my tummy for the full hour already, but he advises me that I only have 50 minutes to go. OH my GOD! He finally, blessedly slides his hands back out, and is gently tickling my back. It is more ticklish than I would have imagined, but not so bad that I can’t get a few gulps of air. I can feel those fingers edging closer and closer to my sides, though and the anticipation is killing me. “Oh no, please no!” I can’t help but beg, but then he slows down for a minute and says “Ok, it’s your choice. Just say I give up! and you can go. No shame in quitting. Loser! If you want to meet the challenge, you have to say Please tickle me some more, I love it! So what will it be, Macaroni?” Now I’m mad and determined to go through with it, so I manage to sputter out “Ok, you win! Please tickle me some more, I love it”! And he does, fingers skittering up and down my ribs, faster and faster, around my waist, then up the sides again, and I’m screaming with laughter, laughing so hard that there is no hope of begging, only survival. OH no, oh please no, my mind is screaming, but those fingers are relentless and as they start caressing that area that is right on the sides of my breasts, and scrabbling around heading toward the armpits, When he finally makes contact, gently tickling the hollows of my armpits I have one of those moments. You know how toddlers fall and get hurt and there is that second or two where they are processing how much it hurts, and there’s a moment of silence before the screaming starts? That is how I felt, it was so shockingly ticklish, my mind couldn’t process it at first, but when it did, the howling, desperate, out of body, screaming laughter began and I was frantic, not just squirming and twisting, but bucking with all my might, trying to get him off me. Words were impossible, as I was completely overpowered by these ticklish sensations and unable to escape. Life seemed to stop, and I felt like I might actually lose my mind when he finally let me come up for air. I was was practically heaving for air, desperate to get my breath back and Mike must have had a moment of sympathy, because he started massaging my back until I was finally able to calm down. But then slid a one finger into each side of my neck and started stroking me there, and it was another spot I had no idea was deathly ticklish. I heard him ask if I wanted to give up yet, and although I thought the worst had to be behind me, I couldn’t make myself ask for more tickling. His fingers started wiggling around in my neck a little faster, and it tickled like crazy, but I wasn’t as panicky as with my armpits, and could manage a couple of words in spite of the laughter and ticklish sensation. Mike was pushing me to make a decision, quit now and lose or keep going. I finally shouted out “Ok, ok! Please tickle me some more!” Mike said., “not good enough…what are the magic words?” I had to sputter out “I love it!”

Mike had been straddling my waist for all this upper body tickling but then I could feel him kneeling over my ankles and facing the backs of my legs. I couldn’t believe it, but he slipped his fingers inside my panties and started stroking me right where the legs and cheeks meet and I was instantly hysterical, screaming with laughter and desperately trying to buck him off me. His fingers spidered and tickled all over my bottom and in that hidden, desperate space and I was again, almost out of my body with ticklish agony, but helpless to escape. Oh my God, how can anyone endure this torture and live to tell about it? It was indescribably ticklish but under the agony was the ecstasy too. I couldn’t tolerate it, but I didn’t want it to stop, either. The legs were next, and the backs of mine, plus the inner thighs turned out to be nearly as ticklish as everyplace else, and again I was laughing and trying to scream for mercy, but helpless to do anything but keep laughing. It’s indescribably, having someone else having total control my body like that.
Finally, the feet. I always knew they were ticklish, but it didn’t usually cause panic in me. Of course, I’d never been so helpless before, either. I steeled myself for what came next, and as I felt the first feather of the night slipping in between my toes, I started giggling, even though I had to admit, it did feel kind of good. Not those fingertips, though with just a little bit of nail. They quickly became evil, stroking under the toes, along the sides of my feet, the tops of my feet, all extremely ticklish, and then the soles….up and down, slowly stroking, graduating to more and more intense scrabbling, and then the hairbrush! That really was pure torture, and elicited such screaming that I can’t believe the cops weren’t knocking down the door. I was spent, utterly exhausted, arms and legs like noodles and I was sure he had gone way over the limit, but he shoved the timer into my face and said “Oh, you made it….almost! I have 2 minutes left. You can still give up! Of course, you agreed to the consequences..” I nearly screamed “No, no! Get it over with! Please tickle me some more, I love it!” and he said “It’s time to show you who’s boss” and the next 2 minutes were devoted to mad, frantic tickling every single spot on my body without stopping for air, and once again I was hysterical, adrenaline kicking in so I could squirm and thrash, trying to buck him off me without any luck whatsoever. Then….at long last, it was over, I was untied and regaining my breath and slowing my speeding heart. I heard him say “ Congratulations, you won!” I managed to gasp out, “I know what I want for my prize. Get ready, Buddy. I’m coming back tomorrow because it’s your turn. And I will have as much mercy for you as you had for me.”
The End

an excellent piece of writing for 2 reasons 1) the images when reading it, very detailed i could see it and 2) my names also mike XD so any tickler called Mike rocks :p, all i can suggest is to space it out some more so its easyer to read but i enjoyed this piece of writing XD

Thanks for the comments. I hadn't thought about spacing when I wrote it, but next time I will pay attention to that.
Rosie

What a wonderful and a incredible tickle erotica story. I loved it, you write such great detailed tickle erotica! Keep up the amazing work. I really did enjoy this story very creative and very sexy and intense. I loved the witty playful dialogue and the details were amazing. Can't wait to read part 2 when she gets her revenge.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back