• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A long semester! f/m pt 10

bktick

TMF Novice
Sorry about the wait... hope it was worth it~

Time to wake up honey…Was the first thing I heard as I opened my eyes. Wake up I heard again as I felt nails scribble along my lower belly. It was Adriana… the cute girl I remember when I first made the mistake of visiting this office. I heard you passed out last night she said with a wink…couldn’t take a little tickling? She mocked. Actually I heard they tickle tortured the hell out of you…even after you passed out…I heard your whole body was convulsing…are you really that ticklish??? Yes, I said…with a pathetic nod. Well, you have plenty more tickling to endure, so we need to hurry up and get you prepped this morning…the girls will be in shortly, they are all getting manicures. I heard you will have 3 sessions today, and every day… so we need to make sure we properly prepare you. Rebecca also wanted me to let you know your schedule before she gets here…that way when she arrives, her and the girls can immediately start your detention. It is 730 now.. At 8 you will begin your first session. At 1, you will prepped for your 2pm session. At 7, you will be prepped for your 8pm session. Of course you will be fed and allowed to relieve yourself. You will also be given oxygen to ensure you don’t pass out before the end of you session. During your morning session you will be completely strapped to the torture table face up. During your afternoon session, you will be stretched vertically either against the wall, or on your knees on the table. During your evening session…well…actually Miss Rebecca asked me to keep that a secret from you till tonight…. How could this girl be so cruel to me? I wanted to beg her to show mercy and let me leave… but I knew better… and what if she tricked me and then ratted me out…. I had to live thru this tickle torture… there was no way out. After some prepping, and force feeding, Adriana slowly started to stroke my thighs…then my balls… then my dick! Wow I thought… was she showing me mercy??? Ouch! As soon as I got hard, which didn’t take long under her soft touch, she fastened a couple tight bands around my balls, and one at the head of my dick. Ahhh she said… good…now you will be as sensitive as can be… but you wont be able to cum…don’t want you getting the girls messy she wryly said…these bands will keep you hard all day… and gosh…you will probably be so sore and sensitive by the end of the day…I cant even imagine what this will feel like for you! Then again…I would have never done the inappropriate things you did either. Oops, I better stop yakking… the girls will be back soon… and I have to attach the rest of your bondage…

Needless to say, I was strapped down completely to this miserable table…looking around now, I noticed the simplicity of the dimly lit room…it had an uncomfortable eeriness to it… almost as if its purpose was to house my horrible detention. It had a few pieces of furniture, and a few tables. Maybe this room was one they planned to soon remodel. With that I saw the door open…and in walked my 5 torturers….gorgeous 20 something cruel girls… all dressed in shorty short denim and bikini tops…The only thing separating my ultimate fantasy from my ultimate nightmare was the horrible tickle torture they were soon going to put me thru. Without a word, I felt 50...yes 50 sharply manicured fingernails scratching my sensitive flesh. I could have them come in here every day for the next 5 years, and I would still not get used to that first electric touch…not that it got any easier as the hours wore on. OMG please!!! I begged….I felt myself trying to pull thru the straps that held me down…. There is no way I can endure this… but there is no way I can escape. I let out a frustrated and defeated groan, that just made these girls tickle me even more. You’re not going anywhere Mr. Michaels I heard Rebecca mock…this is exactly what Dean Naylor wants for you…and we are not going to stop until she is completely pleased with your punishment. And damn these girls didn’t stop for one second… until…finally 5 long hours passed.

Without a word, the girls undid my restraints, and leaned me up in a vertical position on the table….My arms were hoisted together up tight, and I was placed on my knees, with my feet secured to the back of the table. I was so exhausted from my first session, I probably would have fallen down if I wasn’t held in place. Rebecca spoke to me for the first time… One punishment session down, only 2 more to go…for today. We are going to make things a little more intense for your next session… and your third session…well it will be like nothing you have ever felt in your entire life! That I can promise you…I almost want to tell you about it now, just to see you cry and beg for mercy… but I think the shock you will display when we start that session will be worth the wait for all of us… wont it be girls??? They all laughed evilly at me and took turns poking my helpless flesh. Ok, I hate not seeing you tickle tortured, even for one second…but it is time to have you prepped for your next session…. Goodbye for now. With that the girls left the room, and in came Adriana. Was it as bad as you thought it would be? she casually asked. Yes I said and shook my head… not wanting to say any more, hence she use it against me. Well, your day is far from over so we are going to get you prepped for your next session. Wow, it looks like those bands I attached earlier are really doing their job…unless you’re just that happy to see me she quipped. After she fed me a nutrition drink, she then took a bottle of oil, and coated my entire body…there! she said…now you should be nice and sensitive. I hear you are going to have 2 new girls tickling you for your afternoon session…I have the privilege of meeting and interviewing all the girls that will be punishing you this week…and I must say… I have never seen such an eager gang of crazy girls. Well, I guess you will figure that our for yourself soon enough… bye honey.

Here I was, naked and completely vulnerable to another session of unbearable tickle torture… 5 diabolical girls… 2 of them trying to prove they are as evil as the rest. This time however the girls were all wearing sexy bikinis… all with different bright colors…and I must say, the 2 new girls were every bit as hot as the others… and every bit as evil I’m sure. Once again, Rebecca seemed to be the ringleader. Ok girls… You have had your instructions. A soon as the flying fingernails struck my flesh, I felt myself thrashing in my restraints…calm down tickle toy I heard Rebecca order, as if I could actually bear this torture without any type of restraint…she knew every bit how much agony this tickling inflicted on my poor body… she already had several days in the nurses office to learn how to destroy me. I like it more when he’s all oiled up, I heard one girl say…it makes him even more ticklish! I’m sorry I had to miss the last session mocked one of the new girls…this is so much fun! Enjoy him girls…he will be with us all week…and don’t forget our toys….With that the 2 girls torturing my feet took brushes off of the table and started raking them down my soles…The 2 girls torturing my pits took turns trying to out do each other with their torturous techniques…Rebecca meanwhile, was destroying my weakest, most sensitive area….She was playing a wicked game with my body and mind… she was going to tickle my navel for 5 minutes with each of her ten fingers…later on, she would blindfold me, and make me guess which finger was tickling my bellybutton…make sure you focus really good now honey…later on you are going to have to remember what each finger felt like…and I think you know what happens if you mess up don’t you? I nodded my head in horror…I knew exactly what would happen…I swear this psychological torture was as bad as the physical sensations themselves…if that was possible. At certain points 4 of the girls rotated spots…not that it really mattered at this point…it all tortured the same…Rebecca remained in place and continued torturing my poor bellybutton…she knew how good she was at it…and she wanted me to suffer under her wicked administrations. This was personal now… I just wish I knew what I did to deserve this hell…

Eventually…the agony stopped…although I knew only temporarily…The girls promptly left the room, and in came Adriana…I was starting to appreciate the site of her now…even though I knew she wasn’t really sympathetic toward me…she just had a job to do…and that job ensured I got tickled without any possibility of passing out, or escaping. And the drink she fed me, only ensured I had enough energy to fully endure my torture. Without too much explanation, she prepared me while still in my vertical position…She took extra care in ensuring the bands around my dick kept me painfully hard… and I had been, for over ten hours now….it hurt more during my breaks, while during my tickle sessions, the 50 furious fingernails on my flesh made it hard to concentrate on anything else. All ready to go, she evilly said with a wink ; -) With that she left the room, and in came the girls…the same crew from my afternoon session. As hot as ever… and as evil… they were all wearing sexy little pajamas now….each with their pants hovering below their sexy hipbones…normally the site of these girls with their sexy bellies and hips showing would be the source of my ultimate pleasure…but they would be sure I received no pleasure from their presence.
I have to admit, said Rebecca, I have been so excited for this evening punishment session…I think what we are going to do to you is going to nearly drive you insane! With that all the girls giggled, and then I was pulled down from my vertical position, and place face down on the table. My arms were pulled taught over my head, and my ankles were pulled together at the other end of the table. The position surprised me as I didn’t think I was that vulnerable to their tickling fingers….I would soon learn a valuable lesson about the determination and diabolical nature of women scorned. My nightmare would soon become all too unbearable. One of the girls reached under the torture table and opened a latch which left a hole in the table. This I realized when she pulled my hard dick thru it, then tightened the space around it. OMG! I let out… what are you going to do to me??? What do you think we are going to do to you idiot? What kind of dumb question is that?? But don’t worry…we are soon going to answer that question for you…all the girls laughed hysterically now. Remember how sensitive your dick was earlier when I tickled it??? Well… you are now going to endure it again! For 5 hours this time…..Why do you think Adiana put these bands around your cock??? I bet it already hurts doesn’t it?? You have been hard for over ten hours now… You have probably never been so sensitive in your entire life as you are right now. And I am going to mercilessly tickle your sensitive cock…with no breaks and no mercy! Imagine what that will feel like! Actually …you don’t have to imagine… you are going to feel it… you are going to feel like a lightning rod tonight honey…Electricity running thru your whole pathetic quaking body! and I am going to oil your dick again right now! Just to make it more sensitive! Please no!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am begging you!!!!!!!!!!!! Please have mercy! I have learned my lesson…why are you doing this to me??? My name is Lucky, she said to me as she stared right into my eyes…she even held my chin up with her index finger. But you may call me Ms. Lucky…that way you have a name to scream as I and the girls mercilessly torture you tonight. Any last words honey???? I shook my head in defeat as my eyes started to fill up…And btw she said… you just asked a direct question. As Ms Natalia instructed you earlier, that would add to your punishment. For this first infraction, you will have 2 full hours added to your detention tonight…I must say darling, having 2 hours added to your cock tickling session… is probably the worst mistake you could have made… poor detention boy… ok girls…it’s time… isn’t it cute the way he is sobbing?? The first thing I felt were the freshly sharpened nails on my soles. Then I felt 5 sharp nails sliver underneath each of my pits. Then I felt 5 wicked nails fluttering up and down my sides and lower back. I swear this was torture… well, it was…until I felt ten deathly nails torturing my dick…AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never screamed so loud in my life. It was lightning shooting thru my body. This one girl did more with her ten nails than the other girls did with 40! I sobbed so hard it hurt… I tried to bang my head down on the table….I could not move away an inch, and whenever it seemed I tried…. The girls tickled more. Ms Lucky was the devil…I couldn’t believe she was actually doing this to me. One hand of fingers lightly fluttered along my swollen shaft, while the fingers of the other hand meticulously scratched and tormented the tip of my dick…then she would switch off…back and forth…back and forth…I swear it never ended…And when it should have ended…I was ridiculed and reminded that I earned 2 additional hours of torment for my infraction. And the 2 full hours of horror I received…This comes out of your sleep time darling Rebecca mocked…and since today seemed to be so torturous for you, we will duplicate this torture tomorrow…Those were the last words I remembered….

Wake up Mr Michaels, its hump day!! I forced my eyes open and was shocked to see Dean Naylor! I hear you have been thru quite and ordeal she said…I was so disoriented now from all the tickling… the last 2 days had been brutal…my dick throbbed from all the torture it received. Rebecca tells me that the detention is going well, but that you had a hard time concentrating yesterday. The girls have a few special challenges prepared for you today…and it will be important that you focus completely on your punishment. I didn’t exactly get a bad report…fortunately for you, but the girls seem to think you need to be more engaged in your punishment. We can do this to you all we want…we know that… but we also demand that you be fully cooperative and aware of your situation. Do you understand young man? Yes Dean Naylor…I’m so sorry… I ---- That will be all the response I need from you young man. You will prove your obedience over the next 3 days. And for added motivation, I will be monitoring your morning session today.

After Adriana gave me my morning prep, the girls walked in, all in nurses outfits….Dean Naylor laughed aloud… His biggest fear!! Wasn’t it a nurse who tortured you for 3 days in the nurses office last week?? Haha… nice touch girls…. Rebecca gave Dean a wink…. I was so doomed now…

Facing upward on the dreaded table, I was bound tight, this time with a blindfold over my eyes. Soon the torture began. Fingers in between my toes… nails along my neck and ears. Spider tickling along my sides…and then Rebecca… remember when I tickled your navel with all ten fingers yesterday and the day before?? Well, for your sake I hope you remember anyway….. I shook my head in disbelief that she could do this to me…Well now is your chance to prove that you were paying attention to me…and remember, the Dean is watching! I am going to test you 20 times… and you need to be right at least ten of those times… if not, you will face additional detention… do you understand?? I started to sob…… see Dean, said Rebecca, this is what I have been talking about… he is not focusing on the fact that he needs to be responsible for his terrible infractions. Begin his test Rebecca, said Dean…if he fails, he will simply suffer the consequences! With that my navel assault began, Rebecca mercilessly wiggled a finger in my navel for several minutes, then asked me which one it was…. On and on this went… She never told me the answers as we went along… she did not want me to get a sense of comparison she said…. More cruelty I thought.

After the test was finished…she told me she would provide my feedback during the next session… all this psychological torture was starting to get to me…..after my session concluded, I was pinned upright, this time over against the wall…they used duck tape to secure me!!!! I swear they used 5 roles of tape, to attach me to that wall… I must have been taped in 10 different spots… arms stretched upward in a V…legs spread outward to expose my thighs. After my “prepping” I had several minutes alone, in the room…then in walked Dean Naylor, with 5 new girls!!! Ok girls, you have your instructions…all 5 of these girls took delicate care to tickle ever so lightly…just enough to make my body twitch…almost as if I had spiders crawling all over me… Ok, that should keep you sensitive and alert said Dean.. Now, I can get down to serious business. I have some bad news said Dean… unfortunately for you, you did not pass your test earlier… As a result, you will not only receive extra navel torture, both from myself, and Rebecca, but you will also receive additional detention. And, to be sure you realize the importance of focusing while we punish you…I will be asking you questions while I torture your bellybutton…if you answer the questions incorrectly…well I think you know what happens don’t you??? I nodded my head obediently. Dean Naylor pulled my chin up with her finger…Don’t you? she said
again. Yes Dean Naylor I insisted. Then tell me Mr Michaels… what happens?? I will receive even more tickle torture Dean Naylor I sobbed. Look at me young man!!! And where will you receive that tickle torture??? My bellybutton I said…. Yes, and not only that … plenty of that to be sure…but in addition to that…I hear the tip of your manlihood is rather sensitive??? Yes, I nodded…. Well imagine both getting tortured at the same time..not only with fingers… but with sharp probing objects…. Is that what you want for yourself young man?? Please no My Dean…I was crying now… and not ashamed to do so….. Tears wont get you anywhere Mr Michaels….have pride in yourself…and respect for me…. Here we go young man… time to focus on Dean Naylor’s bellybutton tickling.

I wanted to die when her finger invaded my navel…she probed inside my tender flesh like I had have never been touched before. What was worse yet, was the fact that I had a brick wall behind me which I could not escape thru, and to make matters worse, the light tickling of the other girls was simply enough to keep me twitching, almost forcing myself onto Dean Naylor’s probing fingernail… This torture was insane… This woman destroying me like this was not right… it was not fair… and when she stared into my eyes while she tickled me, it only made the humiliation worse… I knew my true horror, when she started quizzing me with questions… anything from facts about the school, to general trivia, to the girls names who were torturing me… I started off well enough, but soon found myself unable to focus… spitting out incoherent mumbling… this did not go unnoticed by the Dean, as she taunted me even more. Her tickling was agonizing… at one point she took a few toothpicks out of her pocket and started poking my navel with them…even her tongue and teeth were used in the wild torment. At some point I passsed out … and my head fell limp. I was soon revived and scolded by Dean Naylor, who seemed to grow more frustrated by my defeated body, and mind. That was simply not good enough young man… you are digging yourself a bigger hole by your lack of focus and obedience. And what was all that rambling?? You didn’t even answer half of the questions correctly. I think we will have to have your detention sessions increased, and also made to be more unbearable for you. Please get him prepped for his next session girls. And this break will be only 30 minutes, so we have additional time for the evening session.
Soon Rebecca entered the room, and before I knew it, I was bound, face up on the table. This time I had a gag in my mouth, and a blindfold covered my eyes. Within seconds I felt not only 50 fingers on my flesh, but also nibbling teeth, and probing tongues…. My toes were being devoured, my ears and navel were being probed, and my dick, which had those horrible bands reattached during the prep session was being nibbled by sharp devilish teeth. The sensations sent me into panic mode, and I started thrashing violently on the table! I bit into my ball gag so hard my head started to hurt. I was trying so hard to get them to hear me beg… that’s how pitiful it was….but all I could do was slobber and squeal thru my gag….Rebecca and these bitches knew exactly what they were doing. I wished them dead for what they were doing to me.

After the night ended, Rebecca gave me a stern warning about the rest of my detention…Tomorrow may be the worst day yet honey….and if we don’t see more contriteness on your part, we may have to extend your detention…I just don’t get the feeling you are sorry for your infractions. At this point I begged! And I begged without any pride, or thought of consequences…I rambled until I cried…I told Rebecca I forgave her for what she did to me in the nurses office…You forgive me???? You say??? You seem to forget why you are here you little….. Just then Dean Naylor walked in…. Did I just hear him say he forgave YOU miss Rebecca??? Yes Dean, Rebecca answered. I don’t believe this said the Dean. He must be losing his mind!! Still lying about that stupid story, and not realizing that’s half the reason he is here???? I’m afraid we may have to consider further punishments after Friday Rebecca…there is no way we can allow him back into this schools environment in his current condition…. I think tomorrow will be telling day for him Dean Naylor, said Rebecca. I believe the Asian exchange students have a unique punishment in store for him tomorrow….I‘m curious to see how he responds to that…..Hmmm…you will have to tell me more I heard the Dean say…as they left me for the night…

The next morning I felt Adriana lightly tickle my side, which meant I was soon to be subjected to my next bout of horror… Wake up honey she said…. You have a long day ahead of you….I have an appointment later so I wont see you anymore today….but from what I hear, you are going to have a pretty rough day! Without thinking I started babbling and begging Adriana not to leave me… to report what was happening to me….there had to be someone… a higher authority… the police… someone who could help me…. Please I beg you!!!!!!!!!! Dean Naylor was right Adriana said matter of fatly… you are losing your marbles… and btw, Dean Naylor runs this institution, and I would be very careful questioning her authority if I were you. I will have a little pity on you and not mention what you just said…. Only because I know you don’t really mean it… and you have been thru a lot…although today will make the last few days seem easy. After Adriana explained in excruciating detail what was going to happen to me I lost all control of my senses… not that it mattered…I could not escape this horrible place…Though I did not see her do it, because of my uncontrollable sobbing, I felt a poke, that turned out to be a needle Adriana injected me with… Don’t worry…it will only knock you out for about 15 minutes… you will be plenty and alert when the girls are ready for you….

When I came to, I was hanging, by my arms from a bar, attached to an electric ceiling hoist. I was kneeling on a spreader bench with my feet bound behind me….every single inch of my body felt vulnerable. I did notice I had been transported to a different room…this one more plain and empty… and sinister… I noticed the door to the room was wide open…and there stood a few girls watching me. On the other side of the room, there stood my assumed torturers…5 gorgeous Asian girls… all must have been in their early 20’s…3 with long black hair…the others with shorter, trendy styles. They were all dressed in grey dress skirts, sexy but not too revealing…and white dress blouses… They wore high heels, and 2 of the girls wore glasses. I heard one girl (I assume the leader) speak to the other girls, I assume in Chinese… and soon the girls took their place around me with their dreaded implements. Just as Adriana had described…and now that I remember…just as the girl in the nurses office described, the morning of my escape….although mentioning that would not have been a good idea…as I had learned… The leader stood in front of me now…and looked right into my eyes… This is one of our ancient Chinese tortures… go back many years…used to be for interrogating criminals…. And for punishing prisoners who did not cooperate. They say can drive a man mad...so we will see. We will not stop…even if you scream, cry and beg…you understand?? I nodded yes….tears rolling down my eyes. You have much time to think of what you did wrong…. With that she placed a blindfold on me. At first I felt almost a light itching… then the poking became more frequent. Light at first, but unpredictable… no part of my body was safe. I sharp poke in my ear…my foot… my thigh…my back…then several together…. In a pattern I could never predict….Soon it became more intense….then I felt what seemed like an electric current each time I was touched. The pokes were sharp…and short, and so random I started to get frustrated….to thrash about…. But I could not move…I even felt their bodies lean into me as they poked…to be sure I couldn’t move away. This was starting to drive me crazy…and I started babbling incoherently… when I felt an electric probe in my navel I screamed!!! Ahhh yes I heard a tormentor speak for the first time…. Your bellybutton is sensitive I hear… again I felt the sharp probing object. And soon I realized the shear agony of this torture. Within about 30 minutes I was a convulsing sobbing mess….No matter…I would be forced to endure this for 15 hours….soon I did not even know what was happening any more… my mind was deceiving me… if these girls wanted to drive me crazy by the end of the week…they succeeded early….

I don’t even know when it all stopped….what I do remember seeing was Laura’s face!! OMG… what? why?? Why are you here?? Help me please!!! Shhhhh… said Laura… one thing at a time…. I am helping in the Deans office this semester…only part time…I’m filling in for Adriana today. They told me you would be in here. Has it been bad? Laura asked Yes, I said, I want to die!! .. Please….but why are you in here?? I told you…I am filling in for Adriana… I have a list of a few things I need to do before the girls come back…. Is it really that bad? Laura asked again Yes Laura…it is horrible tickle torture!! but I don’t want you to see me like this… please don’t look at me. Oh relax babe Laura said…. This isn’t the first time…actually I kind of feel responsible for all of this…What??? I said! Well…. I admit…I was very angry when you cheated on me and broke up with me earlier this year…and well you have heard the saying, “a woman scorned”…. What do you mean? I blurted out! Well… I put itching powder in your bed that night… and knowing how you are, I knew you would go to see the nurse… so I had my friend Rebecca set you up. Turns out, she had someone cheat on her recently, so she had some vengeance to get out. She planned most of what happened there… and when she asked me to help her tickle you that day I was kind of hesitant…OMG!!!! You were there?!?!?! You bitch!!!!!!!!! How could you????? Please don’t yell at me….I didn’t want it to go as far as it did…but I admit, when I tickled you that day you were blindfolded… I really felt like I got some closure…and actually I kind of enjoyed it….remember when you used to tickle me and I asked you to stop and you didn’t??? Laura I was just playing…. Anyway, said Laura…when you ended up here, and angered the Dean…well you kind of did that yourself…. Laura! You have to get me out of here!! Tell Dean the truth!!! And get Rebecca in trouble? She asked And me??? I need this part time job…surely you can handle a little more tickling… and besides…*at that point the Asians walked in along with the Dean!! In my panic I blurted out everything Laura had told me! I called her a bitch, and a liar, and said this was all her fault!!!! Laura for her part looked shocked! I cant believe what I am hearing…I really cant Dean Naylor fumed. How could you say that to this poor girl?!?! Have you lost your mind ?? And now blaming her for all this??? And this whole damn Nurse Natalia story again????? I think this is more than I can handle said the Dean…you have more problems that I ever could have imagined…. Dean! Said the Asian leader of the group….can I speak with you in private? They walked off while the other Asians stared at me with contempt. Laura stood there… she looked upset… I don’t know whether she felt guilt about all this, or she was mad at me. I decided I would be calm for risk of getting into more trouble…still what Laura had gotten me into was cruel… and I never meant to hurt her… I still loved her now…. I simply made a mistake………. Dean Naylor walked back into the room which then felt silent…. She apologized to her again, for what I had said… (if she only knew the truth). Mr. Michaels, it seems that you are past the point of responding to mere punishment… my eyes it up! Was she setting me free? She continued…. We have come to the agreement that what you need now is treatment…. As it turns out our Asian exchange students have assignment this semester in the psyche department, and they have access to the actual psyche ward right off campus. They will be working there for test procedures and as luck would have it, the head Counselor there could use another test patient for the semester. All of the arrangements have been worked out… You will be in the hands of Ms Lee and her fellow exchange students. You will be their assignment for their science credits. You will be re-evaluated for re-entry into this school next semester. If accepted you will make up your lost credits over the summer.. I am surely not telling your parents about this. He is all yours girls…. Please get him out of my office, and out of my sight!!!

At that point, I was injected with another shot, by one of the Asian girls…. Ms Lee spoke to me now… When you wake up honey, you will be under our psychiatric care. You will be treated for 18 hours a day…every day, for the next 2 months…After that you will be evaluated, and if cleared, you may be released…if not, you will be admitted for permanent treatment. I know the Counselor very well…she and I will monitor you very closely. Since being tickled seems to be the main source of your problem, we will spend almost all of our time having you confront this fear. We have a special way of breaking patients of their initial attitude and objections… it is another ancient Chinese torture …this one really bad… We administer for 24 straight hours…again to break your spirit… after that we can reduce your treatment to 18 hours a day…every day for the remaining 2 months….And if you have a fear of restraint and confinement …well you will get over that too… speaking of the torture….It should be perfect for you! It involves the bellybutton…she leaned over and whispered the details in my ear… I started to cry…and as I went faint… the last thing I saw was Laura’s face… I faintly heard her say she was sorry… and wished I had never started all this by cheating on her………………………………...............................

THE END~

WOWWWWW that was a fantastic ending to that story.....how about now doing the next story in the psyche department, LOL the complete story was brilliant.

thanks for this story. please write more story´s about merciless tickle torture from tied boy´s with forced sniffing of smelly nylon soles. thanks thanks thanks

OMG took me all weekend to get over that ending. so intense

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back