• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Haunted Mansion 2 (part 7)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Warning: Quite longer than usual, but it's to make up for the long wait. Three more parts to go and this sequel will be over.

Dr. Hanley sat impatiently in the dining area of Burger Bros’, his two police cohorts were wolfing down two big hamburgers and large fries. The mild mannered anthropologist was on the verge of a brain freeze and he kept glancing nervously at his watch.

Doug: Man, I can’t believe I ordered the BB Angus Deluxe.

Tom: Hey, at least you didn’t order the Triple B burger, Doug.

Hanley: Will you two gentlemen finish shoveling that shit down your throats, we’re wasting valuable time.

Tom: Time? Hell Doc, it’s only eight fifteen.

Doug: Yeah, and her party won’t get wild until at least nine.

Hanley: I’m not looking to bust minors, you nincompoop. You have no idea what we’re dealing with here.

Doug: Doc, we may be laid back cops, but when the going gets tough.

Tom: The tough shoot em up-

Doug: And they all fall down.

The two cops high fived each other, as Hanely placed his head on both arms in disbelief.

Tom: In all sincerity, Doc, if she’s having a party then she should be fine.

Doug: Yeah, a bunch of drunk frat boys can be a worth adversary when someone interferes with their drinking fiasco.

Hanley: But all it takes is one vampire to bite another person and then slowly build an army, one by one. Alright, I’m going to the lo, enjoy the rest of your meal.

Back at the mansion…..

Meanwhile, upstairs in the dining room.
Rose sat at the dining room table, picking at a plate of food that Elsa had brought her. It was sautéed perch with lime sauce, some rice and mixed vegetables. Rose wasn’t even that hungry, but right now it was all she could do to keep sane. This was without a doubt, the most bizarre day of her life. After being stripped of her clothes, tickled into forced orgasm, and now she was all dolled up in a dress with stockings and heels. Ugh, what she wouldn’t give to be back in jeans and a pair of ratty sneakers right now.

In walked Lucy and Elsa, still dressed in their gowns but with pumps on. Elsa what looked to be a wine bottle in tow, along with a glass. They both regarded Rose’s plate which was nearly clear.

Lucy: Are you done, sister?

Rose: No, I’m not, and stop calling me sister.

Elsa: Here, I thought you could use a drink with your meal. This wine has belonged to your late uncle for some time now. That and perhaps it will loosen you up a bit, you look rather tense.

Rose: Oh please, you make we wear this ridiculous outfit and uncomfortable shoes, especially after I tell my friends I’m going as a cowgirl.

Lucy: You look so much better without those atrocious threads you had on previously.

Rose scowled at them but did not speak. Elsa poured her a tall glass of dark red wine, and Rose looked up at her.

Rose: I’m not much of a wine girl.

Elsa: Just drink it, I promise you will like the taste.

Then they turned and walked out of the room. Rose shrugged and picked up the glass, pressing it to her lips for a tiny sniff. It did smell good, better than the wine she had tasted in the past. Pressing the glass to her lips, she took a long swallow and the wine went down her throat.

Upstairs on the third floor……

Mum and Zoe had removed Rachel’s other shoe and sock, leaving both her feet bare. Kylie, laid spread eagled with a night mask covering her eyes. She still remained quiet as a mouse

The two monsters went to work on Rachel’s feet, only Mum used a feather. But Zoe, who had longer fingernails felt that she didn’t need a soft tickle tool. Rachel roared with laughter with the sock still gagging her. The feather traveled all over her arch and heels, while Zoe’s nails climbed and down her other sole.

Rachel: Eeeeemphhhheeeeemph!

Mum: I think she likes it.

Zoe: Indeed, Mummy dearest. I for one like her toes, that color looks like a nice shade of Tickle Me Pink to me, hehe!

Zoe’s nails tickled the undersides of her toes, making Rachel squeal louder. The poor blonde always did her own pedicures, because it tickled more when someone touched her feet like that. Mum had a blast circling the feather around her heel, which was more sensitive since Rachel used a pumice stone to scrub her feet with in the shower. She didn’t know what felt worse, the tickling or the taste of her sweaty sock. Her body thumped against the floor as she reacted violently to the tickling.

Mum: Why did you gag her, it’s not like her friends are here, she can’t alert them to our presence.

Zoe: Ahhhh, I know, I’m just feeling a little more evil than usual. After all, it is Sam Hain.

Rachel: MphhhhhAHHHHHHH!

Mum: Such sensitive soles.

Zoe: Yes, but do you know what I bet she would enjoy more?

Mum: What’s that?

Zoe: That feather between her toes.

Rachel: Nooomphhhhhh, nooooeeemph!

Mum: Splendid idea, my dear, Zoe.

Zoe stopped tickling her captive foot, and used her fingers to spread apart Rachel’s toes. With the toes gapped, Mum went to work with the feather. Pretending the feather was a saw and himself as an able lumberjack. Rachel howled and grimaced loudly at the same time. Zoe even assisted the feather by lightly tapping her sharp nails along each toe to make it more tortourous. Rachel was relieved when Mum got in between her ring and pinky toe, thinking it would stop. But she wasn’t out of the woods yet.

Mum: And now, the other foot.

Rachel panicked and tried to plea with the zombie and mummy, but Zoe only fanned out the five toes and Mum continued his feather sawing.

Rachel: HMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Zoe: Awwww, is the widdle girl too ticklish in between her toesie woesies?

Rachel growled while continuing her giggling fit, they didn’t have to taunt her like that. When they got done, she had sweat running down her beet red face. Zoe went over to see to the catatonic Kylie, and Mum made eye contact with Rachel, and began to speak to her.

Mum: I’m going to take that gag out, but if you scream and call for help, I’ll cut off your pinky toe, understand?

Rachel solemnly nodded and Mum gave a nod while pulling the sock out of her mouth.

Rachel: Ewwwww, that’s the worst taste ever.

Mum: They’re your feet, dear girl. Now, my cohort and I are going to play with your friend. But before I do that, I’m going to give you a little company.

Walking over to his satchel by the bed, he pulled a dark jar from it. Unscrewing the top off, Mum kneeled down and he dumped the contents onto the floor. What looked like thirty little brown cockroaches began to crawl towards Rachel’s naked feet. Rachel didn’t see what came out of the jar, but she felt something crawling up her pant leg. Then another, another, another, and several others.

Rachel: YAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA WHAHAAAAHAAAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Mum: That would be my collection of tickle bugs who are eager to meet you. Enjoy your entertainment, while we’re away.

Rachel: NOONOOONOOOO EEEEEEEEK GEEEEHEEEET THEM AAHAHHAAHAAAAA OUT OF MY JEEEEHEEEEEAAAANS!

Mum walked over to Kylie’s tiny size sixes, and started to tickle both feet. Zoe sat on top of the brunette’s thighs, and ran her fingernails from Kylie’s armpits down to her sides.

Kylie suddenly snapped out of her trance and laughed like a loon.
Kylie: Heeheeheeheeeheeheheheheeeeheeee!

Unlike Rachel’s loud canned laughter, Kylie’s was a lot softer. Mum and Zoe were being gentler with her, because they knew Kylie was still under Vladimir’s power and wouldn’t be throwing a tickle tantrum like Rachel. The two didn’t see the need to putting a lot of effort into a lost cause.

Rachel was definetly not a lost cause, those little bugs were crawling all over her body now, underneath her clothing, some of them were even nibbling as they crawled.

Rachel: HAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHAHA GET THEM OUTTA MEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEEE!

The two ticklers were too busy with Kylie to care about Rachel’s fit. Zoe’s hands moved to the base of Kylie’s neck and then above her cleavage. Mum played with her toes while tickling each one individually. The girl seemed like she was in heaven through her joyous laughter. In her mind, she believed she was watching two comedies at the same time with two sets of eyes.

Weird, I know, lol

Rachel: NEEEHEEEEEAAANAAAAHAAAAA NOOOONOOOOO!

Those bugs were driving her insane. Babbling back and forth like a loon, Rachel’s laughter tittered and then went to high pitched giggles when the bugs tickled her back. Thrashing around didn’t do any good, they clamped to her flesh like leeches. Her eyes began to blur because her watery eyes were causing her mascara to run. The bugs had spread all over her legs, her upperbody, and all the way to her neck and down her back. The more Rachel laughed, the weaker she became. Her biggest fear besides the bugs was the thought of laughing to death. It got worse when they made their way into her underneath her underclothes.

HEEEELP ME, AH AH I GOT ANTS IN MY PANTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

With Rachel’s laughing fit getting more and more intense, Mum and Zoe were busy feathering each one of Kylie’s exposed armpits, while using their free hand to tickle her stomach.

Kylie: OH OH OH EEEEHEEEEHEHEEEEEHEEEE TOO FUNNY!

Mum: Great, she’s delusional now.

Zoe: Who cares, as long as she doesn’t wet the bed.

After awhile the two noticed that Kylie was the only one laughing. Whipping their heads around, they noticed Rachel was out like a light.

Mum: She’s alright, just passed out.

Zoe: Good, let’s unwrap that little package of fun.

JT’s station wagon pulled into the Westchester parking lot and came to a stop. Then another car pulled into the lot as well. JT, Megan, and Daniel got out. JT checked out his reflection in the review mirror, he was dressed as Danny Zucko from Grease, donned in a black leather jacket, white tee shirt, black jeans, and black tennies. Megan was dressed as Willy Wonka, wearing a big blue tailored coat, purple vest, yellow turtleneck, a pair of corduroy pants and a pair of brown suede shoes. Her real hair was in a bun, and the top hat she wore had a wig attached that put Gene Wilder’s wavy hairdo to shame. Daniel wore a tan Ghostbuster outfit, and black boots.

JT: My car is automatic, it’s systematic, it’s hydromatic. Why, it’s greased lightning!

Daniel: Hey, Travolta, can you open your greased lightning chariot, so I can get out my prop?

JT grinned and indulged his friend’s request. Megan gazed at the car that was pulled in, and watched two young women get out. One girl was wearing a dark blue Superman suit, complete with cape and red boots. This was Tanya, who stood 6’1’ with long blonde hair. Tanya’s companion, was Rose’s other best friend, Christine. She was of Asian descent, 5’5’ and had on a Samurai warrior outfit with a wooden sword in her back sheath.

Megan: Hey, Supergirl and Warrior Woman.

Tanya: Meg, what’s up candy ass?

Christine: Hi Megan.

The three friends hugged, while Daniel put on his proton pack replica and JT closed his backdoor. Daniel had bought the proton pack off an 80s memorabilia website. His summer job of mowing lawns had paid off. He was a big fan of the Ghostbuster movies, and even watched the old cartoon episodes on youtube, a true kid at heart. Not having a girlfriend had enabled him to collect a lot of fades from his favorite movies the last two years. When he saw, Tanya, he felt his jaw hit the ground.

JT was surprised too by the tall girl’s costume, but not for the same reason as Daniel. The two boys joined the girls at their huddle. JT lit a cigarette, as Daniel hugged the two other girls, and managed to avoid getting hard when hugging Tanya, his schoolboy crush. When he was in sixth grade, Tanya used to protect him from bullies, she was 5’8 then.

JT: What up, ladies? Say, Tanya, no disrespect, but didn’t Supergirl have a red skirt.

Tanya: Yes, she did, but unfortunately they didn’t have a costume that fits a big girl like me, so I had to improvise. Sort of a blessing in disguise though, I don’t want my legs getting chilly.

Megan: No doubt, girlfriend, I think you look stunning.

JT: Ditto, I’ll try to avoid getting wasted and trying to get under your cape tonight.

Tanya: Oh really, JT?

JT: Well, except for the getting drunk part.

Christine: You better be on your best behavior tonight, Greaser, you wouldn’t want to make a bad impression on Rose, would you?

JT: Hey, the only wood being sported tonight, is gonna be that weapon on your back, Chang.

Tanya: Yeah, because you’ll have whiskey dick, I bet.

JT: Well, for being a tall drink of water who can’t hold their liquor, I’ll duly note that.

Tanya playfully punched JT in the arm, and the girls laughed at his joke.

JT: Did anybody get a hold of Rose, lately?

Christine: No, why?

Megan: We spoke to her this morning, but since then her cell has just gone straight to voicemail, we needed to know if she needed us to bring anything.

Tanya: Probably just been so busy getting organized that she forgot to charge her phone.
Megan: Yeah, the lights are on and I see people through the windows.

Christine: Damn, she must’ve started early.

Daniel: Can we go inside now, I’m cold.

Megan: That’s cause you’re practically naked underneath, silly boy, I told ya to wear something underneath.

JT threw his cigarette to the ground and exhaled the last of the smoke.

JT: Danny’s right, let’s roll.

The group of friends wandered up to the house, unaware that Elvira was lurking behind the bushes, watching them. Her two witch companions had gone inside with Janet, but she chose to stay awhile longer and enjoy the night from outside. The party had begun and before the night was over, she would be able to break the curse once Rose became Vladimir’s wife. The new arrivals looked like perfect candidates for tickle torture, and they were all in costume too. And Vladimir would have his pick of newborn vampire candidates as well. Still, there would be plenty to go around.

Rose had finished her meal, and was now on her third glass of wine. Her dinner was finished and the bottle was on it’s way. The wine was pretty strong, and had given the young girl a good buzz. Still, she had been drunk before and this didn’t feel like one of those times. Instead she felt a burning sensation going on in her stomach, which wasn’t indigestion. A craving was building deep within her body, in the pit of her stomach, she couldn't explain it. What was happening to her? Placing a hand to her forehead, Rose was shocked to feel how cold she was. That and for some reason, the lights above the dining room table were really annoying her all of a sudden.

Rose: Uhhhh, the lights, way too fucking bright.

Standing up, she found herself perfecting her walk in heels, keeping good balance between each step as she walked towards the closest bathroom, so she could relieve herself.

Upstairs, Rachel’s eyes slowly opened. Her body ached, which she figured was from the bugs biting her. Quite the opposite though, when she took a minute for her senses to fully regain. She also felt a slight chill on her body, and then her horrified suspicion became reality. Eight feet away, she saw her custom made 80s costume laying next to Kylie’s on the floor, she was now in her lacy teal underwear too. And to top it off, she was hogtied as well. Luckily she did yoga four times a week, so she was limber enough. But it wasn’t exactly the most comfortable position to be tied in with her limbs folded. Truth be told, she preferred the mummification better, because at least she was on her back rather than her stomach.

The blonde heard Kylie giggling softly, and fixed her eyes toward the bed and felt repulsed at what she saw. The two monsters were each holding a foot of Kylie and nibbling her toes.

Kylie: AHHHHHHHH HEHEHEHEHEHE OH THAT FEELS SO COOOOOL AHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAA OHOHOOH CAREFUL, HEHEHEHEH DON’T HURT HAHAHAHAHA MY EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE LITTLE PIGGIES!

Zoe: MmmMmmm, delicious.

Mum: A little salty, but definetly good!

Rachel: Hey, stop that, you freaks!

Mum and Zoe turned around to see that Rachel had awoken.

Mum: So glad you could join us again.

Rachel: Stop molesting her, and untie me. I want my clothes back too!

Zoe: Well, she’s half right, Mum.

Mum: Is she now?

Zoe: Why yes, I think Kylie’s tootsies are wet and slobbery enough. I want to eat Rachel’s toes, now.

She smiled and licked her lips at Rachel after saying that, causing Rachel’s toes to curl.

Rachel: No, don’t you dare put your nasty mouths anywhere near my feet!

Mum: The only spot, the bugs didn’t get to, be a shame to neglect it.

He and Zoe plopped down and grabbed a foot at random. Smiling at each other with glee, they rubbed Rachel’s toes, in an effort to uncurl them.

Rachel: I’m warning you, if I even feel your breath on my toes, you’re going to be very WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The two monsters chomped away on Rachel’s terrified toes. They got aggressive with their teeth, but not enough to draw blood. Merely enough to satisfy their pleasure in making the hog tied blonde go nuts.

Rachel: NAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOWWWW, YOU BAAAAHAAHAAAAAAAHAHAAASTARDS, OOOHOOHOHO EHEEHEHHEHEHEEH AAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA OH IT TICKLES, STAAAAAAAP!

Stay tuned……………….

Last edited:
I really like this part JT. Really worth the wait!

Thanks!

Well this part was good, but there was hardly any Rose in it. I am guessing she is in the next one?

thanks to you both

In answer to your statement Heather, I haven't forgotten about your character, as she is one of the leads. But I need to address a little bit more of Vladimir's agenda since he didn't appear until part 5, and then have him cross paths with Rose at just the right time!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back