• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New Project - Tickling Interactive Fiction Game

MTJpub

Verified
Discontinued 10/01/2020

Last edited:
Hello,

Regretfully there will be no shareware version available for this product. In a buyers market which is as small as the tickling community the bandwidth generated by a free downloadable demo would quickly diminish what little profits we do see.

Community support for innovated new products such as this will allow us to continue bringing you exciting new products. It is the kind of support which has allowed us to come as far as we have in the last three years.

Thank you for your interest. After the release perhaps community word of mouth will convince you to give it a try.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Being the first beta-tester to complete the game (I think), I've got to encourage everybody to go and buy it. This game has some of the most sadistic, ruthless, cruel tickle torture in it that I've ever seen! It serves every flavor, at least within the f/f and m/f department. Sometimes you tickle, sometimes you just watch. Every section of the game is more evil that the last one. And the game alone is easily worth $20. Even when you know all the puzzles (and by now I kinda do :D), it still takes half an hour to complete - and that's if you rush through, without waiting to read the long, detailed descriptions of tickle torture! When I really want to enjoy this game, I can swing between my favorite sections for an unsettlingly long time (my favs the punk- and goth-re-education section in the medical wing and one particular room in the basement of ticklish horrors)
Hours of <S>good clean family</S> diabolical tickling fun!

Heh.

Sounds cool....I'll check it out.....

I certainly hope that people will check out this game when it is released. I've put quite a lot of work into the creative process, and the final product is of the same quality as many of the Infocom games sold as commercial products back in the 1980's. In fact, "A New Project" is considerably larger than many of those games, like Enchanter or Planetfall (by my count, it has about twice as many rooms as Planetfall). As Marauder points out, the play experience offers hours upon hours of immersive reading if you go through all the tickling scenes the game has to offer. "A New Project" is written with beginners to the interactive fiction genre in mind, but offers enough content (and tickling!) to keep even a seasoned IF player busy for hours. Whether you're an Infocom-era veteran or are just discovering interactive fiction, you owe it to yourself to try this game!

Hot off the press!

Kunzite's "A New Project" Tickling Interactive Fiction Game is available now!

I would like to thank everyone that has supported MTJ Publishing through the years. It is that support that has made products such as this possible.

We have only just begun:D

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Greeting friends,

Both Kunzite and I are very pleased with the initial community response for this new product. We had no idea what the level of interest for a product such as this would be and we are happy to see that the time and effort that went into the development of "A New Project" was well spent.

Feel free to post any questions or comments you may have about the game. Your feedback is important to us and will influence our direction for future products such as this one.

Thank you for your support.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back