• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa: Chapter 1 (F/F and MMM/F)

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
Legal Disclaimer: This story contains material of an adult nature, and therefore you must be of adult age (as defined by your local law), and you must be in an area that does not forbid those of legal age to have access to adult material/content. If these do not apply to you, I am afraid you are legally required to stop reading at this point.

Also the author would like to point out this story is total fiction and any relation to actual people and/or events are purely accidental and coincidental.

This story contains implications of non-consensual tickling and nudity. If either offend you, please do not read any further.

I have written this piece a while back, but wanted to update it and make it look more streamlined.

This is part 1 of a series

Hope you enjoy!

---

The Lisa (Chapter 1) (F/F and MMM/F)

Lisa was sitting in the living room, reading the morning paper and enjoying her daily cup of coffee. She was a very pretty 24 year old who had shoulder-length brown hair, deep blue eyes and a smile that could melt even the coldest of hearts.

She was a former Homecoming Queen and was Class President and voted Most Popular and Most Likely to Succeed. Her friends often told her that she was too nice and trusting for her own good, but she refused to listen. She was laid off from her previous job the past month and was getting by on unemployment and assistance from relatives. But she was ecstatic to have found a new job in the same field, which was a high-tech security job, protecting high-profile corporations against espionage from rivals.

Lisa shared her apartment with her 18 yr old sister, Brenda. Their parents had died about a year earlier and Lisa wanted her sister to live with her, rather than have to move to live with an uncle who lived all the way across the state. The girls have always been each others' best friend and have stayed up late many a night eating pizza and talking. Brenda was also quite beautiful as well and long, brown hair. There was always a constant stream of young men in their apartment, seeking her affection. When Brenda was not studying for her Freshman year at college or out with friends, she would often volunteer at a local children's hospital.

Suddenly the alarm clock in the bedroom started to blare and a few minutes later Brenda, still half-asleep, stumbled into the living room wearing just her cotton panties and an over-sized Dallas Stars t-shirt.

'It must have been some date. I didn't even hear you come in last night', Brenda mused as she poured a cup of coffee. Lisa folded the paper with a smirk and said 'Let's just say that I'll never let Doug fix me up again'. Brenda just giggled and reached for a box of Lucky Charms cereal. With her back turned, this proved too good of an opportunity for Lisa to pass up. She quietly snuck up behind Brenda and slid her hands up her shirt and tickled her underarms and Brenda immediately fell to the floor and was shrieking and laughing all at the same time. Lisa then sat on her sister and cradled her body helpless and raked her fingernails up and down her sides and tears streamed down Brenda's face.

Brenda's wails of laughter could be heard all around the apartment as her older sister ran her fingers all up and down her chest, paying special attention to her underarms, which were dreadfully sensitive.

Lisa then notice a tiny stream of water leak from Brenda's panties and slowly trickle down her leg. That only inspired her to tickle her sister even harder and went to work on her tummy and sides until Brenda cried out 'Mercy'.

Lisa got up and helped her sister up and Brenda had an embarrassed look when she noticed her wet panties and ran upstairs to change. The girls have always played tickling games with each other, and they trusted each other to stop when the other said 'mercy'. Brenda dressed then came back down stairs as Lisa was walking out the door, heading to work.

Lisa arrived at work and was greeting by her new employer. He shook her hand and said 'Welcome to the Secure-Net family, Lisa. If you're only half as good as your former employer boasted, I think you have a bright future here'

He explained the policies about protecting corporate files from other corporations and not to release any data unless the corporate representative provides their security passwords. Lisa started working and within a few weeks, she got the hang of it and her employer was impressed.

One day an official-looking gentleman arrived at the office, wearing what appeared to be a very expensive suit, and was accompanied by another well-dressed gentleman who was sporting a briefcase. He approached Lisa and said 'Good morning, Miss. I represent the Endeavor Corporation, and I and my associate here have a stock-holders meeting next month, and would like to obtain a list of our financial assets'

Lisa smiled and replied 'Of course, sir. I will just need your profile key, so I can enter it into the system'. The gentleman turned to his associate and said 'The one thing we forgot to bring with us'.

'I am sorry, gentleman but our policy requires us to only release information what the client has the correct profile key'. The gentleman nodded and replied 'Of course, you're just doing your job. With so many corporate spies, especially with the Endeavor Corporation's new project in the works, one can not be too careful'. He turned to his assistance who said 'Charles would have it, why not give him a call'

The other gentleman turned to Lisa and said 'Charlie is our head I.T. personnel'. He wrote down a number and handed it to Lisa and added 'If it's not too much trouble, would you please call him for us. I'm sure he will vouch for us and provide any information that you may need'

Lisa replied 'Of course, Gentleman. This may take a while, would you like some coffee'. The gentleman shook their heads and the one with the briefcase replied 'No thank you, Miss. We already stopped at a local diner'. Lisa turned her attention to the phone and picked up the receiver, but before she could even press one button, she felt somebody put a cloth over her mouth and a few moments later everything went dark.

When Lisa came too, she found herself in a dimly lit room and saw that she was completely naked and was bound on a table, with her arms behind her, and her wrists were strapped to a metal bar that was behind her and her legs were spread and each of her ankles were cuffed and bound to another metal bar. She struggled and struggled but could not break free. She heard a voice say 'Don't bother trying to break free, Miss. It's a waste of your time and energy'.

She was confused. Who in this room knew her? As her eyes were becoming accustomed to the dimness of the room, she saw two individuals walking towards her and she recognized them as the gentleman who were at her office, and out of the darkness a 3rd person approaches and when he got close enough, Lisa could tell she was the one who hired her. 'Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. So sweet. So innocent. So very naive'

She was in absolute shock and said 'Why would you go through all this trouble, Mr. Anderson. You were my boss so surely you would have had access to that information'. He shook his head and said, 'I'm afraid not, dear. You see, these gentleman work for me. I merely posed as your boss, because I knew just how trusting and naive you were'. She asked how he managed to fool so many people and he just shrugged and said 'Pay off a few security here, make a few fake ID badges there. You're typical tools of the trade'

'You see, my dear', he continued, 'The Endeavor Corporation has a new business model that will put me out of business. I intend to make sure that never happens, by any means required'. With a sneer Lisa retorted 'You'll never get away with this. You will all get 20 yrs in prison for corporate espionage and I WILL tell that to the judge'. He just laughed and said 'Who will believe you, after we tell the world that you are mentally incompetent and delusional'

Just then her own doctor approached and Lisa said 'How could you'. He simply replied 'Well, they made me an offer. And you know that saying about money talking, right'? Lisa shouted for them to go to hell and that she would sue each and every one of them. 'Always a flair for drama, eh' her doctor commented and said that he would write her case as classic paranoia and mentally deluded.Just then, one of the men's fingers brushed against her foot and she squealed with laughter. 'Well well well', one of the men taunted, 'I think we have found her weakness.

'She will talk after we are finished with her'. They started to viciously tickle her feet and legs and Lisa went nearly mad with laughter and was thrashing about. Haha Haha Haha. Stop this you bastards. But the tickling continued and they raked their fingers against her sides and stomach and her belly quivered and twitched as one of the men took a ball point pin, and raked it across her sides, while one of the other men tickled her underarms and Lisa was on the verge of losing it and screamed with laughter that echoed all across the room

The tickling went on for quite some time and one of the men began to finger her pussy and just when Lisa was about to climax, he removed his finger and started to tickle her again, and after a while he would fondle her, and right before she was about to have an orgasm, he removed his fingers and Lisa was trying so hard to climax, to sooth her throbbing pussy, but they would not allow it. All three of them started to tickle Lisa at once, and harder than before

Finally poor Lisa had all she could stand and passed out as the tickling continued

To Be Continued

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back