• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks to xx Yuna xx for the inspiration for this one.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
As usual, comments are always appreicated

I Talk You Listen, I Tickle You Laugh.
Inspired by xx Yuna xx,
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c.

“My, my we are breathing heavy at the moment aren’t we my poor tied one. Look at those rivulets of sweat meandering down your upper body and I’m wondering if they tickle, seeing you squirm like this. You’ve got it bad haven’t you; wanting, craving even, to know where I will strike first. What button I will push that will instantly send you into overdrive, into hysterical laughter and writhing. Don’t you like this little button going wee, wee all the way home? “

Christine had squirmed even more and she also squirmed her head around to try and see through the blindfold. Now her shirt was almost wide open and she could well imagine the look on her friend Kim’s face, seeing her with no bra on. Not only that, she could well imagine the evil grin on Kim’s face at seeing her wide-open and very sensitive armpits.

“Y-y-you said you wouldn’t use the blindfold now.”

“Someone has two very erect nip-ples, and that pleases me no end.” Kim ignored her and reached out and very lightly pinched each one simultaneously through the shirt.

Christine jerked, yipped then hissed “don’t”, feeling the firm fingers exerting their power and again she could imagine an evil grin on Kim’s face.

“One clasp and one zip on your jeans and its history girl and then its snip, snip, snip with the panties; to reveal you in all your naked hysterical glory... But I mustn’t forget the sneaks; I can’t have those multi-coloured high-tops on your feet when I need to do cer-tain things to them? And oh how a-pealing those foot socks are going to be, when the time comes. And yes I can tell you’re wearing foot socks as I can’t see them peeking out of your Nikes. Oh and by the way, I heard you got a new toe ring. Thank you for a new souvenir for me to take.”

“No God please, not my new toe ring!!!” Christine instantly went rigid then squirmed intensely, strenuously pulling at the restraints Kim had used to tie her down with. Her mind was in overdrive and she could now feel Kim playing with clasp. It was almost terrorizing her that Kim was in one of her “I want you naked” moods, not to mention the fact that she had mentioned her feet as well.

The clasp came undone and it sounded like a gunshot to her. The slow unzipping that followed didn’t help either and she rocked from side to side in vain to stop it. She shook, remembering how Kim would just start tickling her, doing it normally and slow to tease her. From just one finger down the middle of each foot to make her gutturally giggle, to all ten fingers being dragged down her arches to make her scream. Christine had once slowly dragged her finger down the poor girl’s arches on both feet to make her spread her toes. And after Christine did Kim immediately tied them back. The poor girl couldn't move her feet at all. Christine sometimes just went crazy with quick and fast tickling and even teased her by getting her to say "I want more tickling" or, "Please tickle my feet more" even though she didn’t want anymore.

She would also gently sit on Christine’s thighs and lightly tickle her underarms and ribs, teasing her while stroking the soft skin. She also tickled and poked her sides. Christine shook again, remembering how Kim used her long finger nails a lot when she tickled, using her nails on the girl’s feet, toes, underarms, ribs and sides. Softly dragging them down and then back up, making her squirm to writhe intensely and hysterically and arch her back.

“Today Christine my goal is to make you the most helpless you can be and for me to have fun. I know you like being tied up and tickled and I totally and exquisitely enjoy doing it to you. Remember how I once tickled you so much you got really turned on, and how from there, we went into more sexual things and less tickling.”

“Please Kim I am begging you not to do this and I promise you anything if you won’t!”

Chrissy darling, you are so exquisite I just love you to bits. And so why don’t I start with those erect nip-ples.” With that Kim leaned forward and began lightly kissing the left one.

“N-n-no no.” Christine was instantly breathless and began rocking from side to side.

“Very nice Chrissie darling, I love a sensual fighter. But here let me straddle you.”

“FUCK NOOOOOOO!” Christine was still almost breathless, but now almost hysterical. She could suddenly feel Kim’s weight on her waist and she tried to buck and push her off.

“Back to some more num nums on the nip nips, but I’ll spice it up a little shall I?” With that she began kissing both nipples one after the other, but added a light spider tickling of both armpits.

“Fuck bitch.” Christine hissed, still breathless.

“Calling me bitch?” That doesn’t bode well for your future here, as I have developed some purely evil techniques for your toes, guaranteed to have you hysterical on no time.”

“No please don’t I’m sorry for calling you a bitch, I’m sorry.” She had found her voice.

“Too late Christine, the word is out and your toes are in; definitely in.” Kim got off the bed.

Christine knew that whenever she was in this position and Kim used her proper name, she was in big shit and that made her struggle.

“OH MY GOD, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY TOES GODDAMMIT!!!” Christine’s feet froze for a moment, then her legs pumped frantically and her feet flailed about.

“But I haven’t even touched your toes yet. How can I touch your toes when your sneaks and socks are still on? At least for the next few seconds.” Kim calmly gripped the toe of Christine’s right sneaker and slowly and firmly pulled it forward. The poor girl was even more frantic as she now felt the lace slowly being teased loose. Each tease and tug of the lace sounded like a gunshot and she pumped her leg and writhed her foot for all it was worth.

“I’ll have this off in no time”

She could feel fingers slithering in between her foot and the right side of her sneaker and slowly pulling it away. She clenched her toes, pumped her leg even more and frantically writhed her foot for even the slightest bit of freedom. She could now feel the sneaker leaving her foot altogether and she pushed her foot forward to try and keep it on.

“Sorry Christine, but there isn’t a single move you could make to keep this sneaker on. And don’t I just love that.”

As she felt her sneaker pop off, then hit the floor with a soft thud, she froze again then violently writhed all over, back arching, left leg hysterically pumping and wrists straining in the bondage.

“OH MY GOD, GET THE FUCK OUT, GET THE FUCK OFF MY FOOT FOR GOD’S SAKES, I’LL DO ANYTHING GODDAMMIT. KIM PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEEEASE, ANYTHING BUT THIS ANYTHING!!!”

“Sorry but I don’t want anything, I want this.” Kim then slowly dragged a single finger from just under the toes down the midline of the sole to the heel and then back up again. Christine screamed and then laughed and cackled whole heartedly as the finger continued. Her head and bum pounded the mattress, she bucked, her leg pumped even more hysterically and her foot continued to writhe. The tickling sensations shocked her no end, ripping out and tearing each nerve ending to pieces, making her scream for mercy.

“You remember the tickling video “Uptown Pleasures?” Well that’s how I’m tickling you sweetheart. You’re going to be my Trisha, and I’ll be your Trinity. And you remember how sadistically evil Trinity was to Trisha don’t you.”

“GET THE FUCK OUT, GET THE FUCK OFF MY FOOT FOR GOD’S SAKES!” Christine was now guttural in her cries. “I’LL DO ANYTHING GODDAMMIT. KIM PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEASE, ANYTHING BUT THIS ANYTHING!!!”

“Ah the frantic, hysterical cackles and laughs, that I so love to hear, and make me never want to stop tickling. But I do like it better with the sock off and these little socks of yours are a kinky joy to remove. Oh and did I mention, I am going to make you tell me where you’re ticklish. Even though I already know it, you’ll still tell me.”

“OH MY GOD NO SOCKS OFF NO SOCKS OFF, NO BARE FOOT, NO BARE FEET, PLEEEASE, GET THE FUCK OUT I’LL DO ANYTHING GODDAMMIT, ANYTHING BUT THIS ANYTHING!!!”

“Use the F word one more time Christine and I’ll give you an extra hour of tickling for each time you use it. AND I MEAN IT!!!”

Kim began to slowly slither a single finger between one side of the sock and foot and slowly began to work the sock off the heel. Christine screamed again, almost getting even more hysterical. As the sock left the poor girl’s heel, Kim had to grip the foot tighter as the soft smooth skin, easily moved in her grip.

“Oh my god what a heavenly heel; It’s nice to see you’ve been pampering them for me. You are so good to me.”

Christine panicked even more as the sock was slowly peeled off her tender sole, arch and ball and she knew that the peeling it off her toes was imminent. Kim’s grip was firming up as she was finding it harder to writhe it loose.

“In a few moments Christine; toe time.”

“OH MY GOD NO SOCKS OFF NO SOCKS OFF, NO BARE FEET PLEEASE, GET OFF MY FOOT FOR GOD’S SAKES, I’LL DO ANYTHING GODDAMMIT. KIM PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEASE, ANYTHING BUT THIS ANYTHING!!!”

Christine exploded in laughter again as she felt nails skittering on the bottom of her foot. Her feet were her most ticklish spot and since her feet were trapped, they became extra vulnerable and ticklish. She gutturally cackled when the nails traced slowly off her heel, screamed like a banshee when the nails invaded her delicate arch, went into silent laughter when she felt the nails circle in figure 8's on the ball of her foot. There wasn’t a break in the tickling as when Kim finished tickling the heel, her nails never left the skin and simply traced into the next part of the foot. She then arched her fingers into a claw and raked slowly up and down Christine’s foot. The poor girl's entire body shook from ticklish convulsions as the evil nails continued their torment. This was pure torture personified and Christine was being jacked up against the wall.

“How are we doing? I hope you’re enjoying this as much as I am. In my view tickles are meant to be savoured and I want to savour you as much as possible.”

“KIM, KIM FOR GOD’S SAKES, PLEEEEEEEASE STAAAAAHP THIS TORTURE, PLEEEEEEASE, I’M FU… I’M BEGGING YOU PLEEEEASE STAHHHP!’

“Oooohhhh you were half way to using the word. So does that mean that I only give you one extra half hour of tickling? Hmmmmmmm.”

Again the nails were non stop and again they never left the skin for even a micrometer. He size six foot suddenly seemed size thirteen or better as the overwhelming tickling sensations ripped through her body like a chainsaw. Her leg pumped and pounded on the mattress while her foot desperately writhed to find even the slightest bit of freedom.

“I’ll forgo the extra half hour, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t stop tickling you. It’s just time to pop this sock off your toes and then rock their world.”

“PLEASE PLEEEEEEEASE NO KIM, ANYTHING BUT THIS ANYTHING!!!”

“Sorry sweets; toe time.” And with that Kim began to slowly wriggle the least of the sock off, stopping only to wriggle each freshly bared toe.

Christine did everything possible to clench her toes to keep the sock on, but one by one, Kim took them prisoner and began playing piggies.

“This sumptuous big toe piggy got tweaked and teased.” Kim slowly twisted the toe and gently scratched a single finger in its joint.

“FUUUUUCK NOOOOOOOOO!!! DOOON’TDOOOTHAAAAT!!!” The poor girl hysterically and frantically pounded her head and bum on the mattress and her legs pumped like crazy. She continued to writhe her foot, but Kim’s grip firm and the foot was going nowhere.

“And this little long sensuous piggy got sensually tweaked and teased. And did I just hear you use that word again? Once again that will cost you Chrissy dear.” She repeated the slow twisting and this only increased Christine’s pounding, pumping and writhing and this pleased Kim no end.

“Mmmmmm I could kiss and nibble these toes all day and night; that is if you have to time.”

“GET OUTTA MY TOES GET OUTTA MY TOES! FOR GOD’S SAKE GET OUTTA MY TOES!!!”

“But I have three more sumptuous toes to go and that’s only on this foot alone.”

“GET OUTTA MY TOES FOR GOD’S SAKE GET OUTTA OF MY TOES!!!”

Christine’s pounding, pumping and writhing continued and she desperately craved for even the slightest chance of freedom. But the grip was firm and the two tweaking and twisting fingers were sadistically incessant. Suddenly the fingers changer their tactic, getting very claw-like and almost scraping the sole from heel to toes and back. The poor girl screamed then cackled intensely.

“I see the arch is just as exquisite. I shall remember that when I get to the other foot.”

“F-F-F-F-FUCK N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU’RE T-T-TEARING ME APART!”

“Oh I don’t think so Christine, as I haven’t gotten to your sex yet. Now where was I? Oh yes and that two more extra hours of tickling for using the F word.”

Kim began to pull the big toe back. "Hello little piggies." She giggled evilly as she said it and again Christine writhed her foot all over. But one hand firmly held the heel and two firm fingers of the other holding the big toe began an even more sensual, teasing, tweaking and twisting. The wildcat within the poor girl was unleashed and the power in her foot was unbelievable. Kim tweaked one piggy after another and Christine writhed all over desperately trying to clench her toes. But each time she would clench her toes Kim would simply claw the sole from heel to toes and they would unclench again. She would then grab the next toe and continue twisting and tweaking and this was driving the poor girl wild and the bed was rocking all over.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD, GET OUTTA MY TOES, GET OUTTA MY TOES!!!”

“Sorry sweetheart, but I’m not getting out. I’m in it for the long haul and the long tickle. And there’s that word again.”

Christine screamed and writhed even more intensely, writhing her foot as much as possible, searching for any sort of freedom. Her mind was on the verge of collapsing as every nerve ending began to short circuit. Her entire body was weakening and her mind was quickly following suit.

Christine writhed even more, feeling five fingers rapidly and repeatedly stroking her arch and she gutturally cackled on and on.

“I have waited for this moment for such a long time and I’m not about to stop soon.”

Christine cackled more, writhing about on the bed, her head snapping from side to side. This was agony personified for her and she wanted anything for it to stop.

“OM MY GOD FUCK, KIM, PLEASE, PLEASE STAAAAAHP, PLEASE GET OFF ME GODDAMMIT!!!”

“Sorry sweetheart but there’s another foot patiently waiting for its turn. And then there’s a certain sex that needs it too. And then there’s that word again. But lets really see those nip nips shall we?”

Christine violently rocked from side to side as Kim began to straddle her again, pinning the poor girl’s waist with a rigid finality. A light spidering of fingers over shirt from waist to armpits and then back again, caused her to try and buck, but Kim’s weight wouldn’t allow it.

“Sorry tied one, but you’re ribs and breasts are calling me again. Not to mention your armpits. But I don’t want you to keep your shirt on.”

Christine screamed and tried to rock from side to side, but Kim’s weight held her still and the poor girl watched as fingers hovered over shirt.

“This little button got undone.” Kim teased, wriggling the top button. And this little button got undone as well.”

Christine screamed and frantically pulled at the restraints that held her arms taught.

“NO, NO NOO, FUCK YOU CAN’T DO THIS!”

“There’s that word again. Thanks for the extra hour of tickling; what does that make it, three hours in total. Maybe I could be merciful and trade it for a toe ring instead.”

“N, n, noooo, please.”

“Or maybe I could be greedy and keep the three hours and the toe ring. This little button helped expose your breasts.”

Christine felt a hand caress her right breast and then stroke it. Suddenly she felt fingers now lightly and slowly stroking up and down her sides and she began giggling again. Her senses suddenly became divided as one hand lightly and slowly stroked her left side and the other hand began teasing another button. A cool hand made her flinch even more as a single finger slipped under the bra and caressed her right breast then teasingly stroking the nipple. This was followed by several more now slow strokes of her nipple and she flinched at each one. She flinched and again tried to back away, but the bonds, her bed and her bonds prevented that. Her senses were screaming even louder than before, not just from the tickling but also from the fact that Kim was going one step further. She violently writhed under her as she felt the girl lightly kiss her breasts, the left one first.

She wanted to scream, but her voice failed again and she found herself silent. The silence was quickly quelled when ten fingers ballet danced on the crowns of her ribs and she burst out with guttural giggles. Kim put all ten of her fingers on her top ribs pressed firmly and began sliding them back and forth to explore every millimetre. She struggled as much as the bonds would let her and the intense bucking continued. The fingers once again made contact with both sides of her ribcage, she pounded the pillow with the back of her head, going into ticklish convulsions and pulled against her trapped ankles and her toes wriggled frantically. She was almost being driven into madness as she felt each touch, every slightest movement against her skin, and each movement increased her sensitivity a hundredfold. Then she suddenly stopped and gave her one more kiss to the lips, then got off her.

“I’ll save the other two buttons for later.”

Christine pumped her legs once more, feeling Kim wriggling her left sneaker and now teasing the lace. She cried no as she felt the girl’s right arm, wrapping itself around her ankle and firmly gripping the heel... The gunshots returned as the laces were teased, only a little faster than on the left one and she now felt a wriggling of her sneaker. In an instant it was off and the thud on the floor told her of the finality of the sock removal to come. That final reality came in an instant as well as the sock was suddenly peeled off.

“Well, well, well such a lovely souvenir toe ring”

“Fuuuuck nooo don’t you dare.”

“Don’t I dare what, take it off?” Kim pinched the ring between two fingers and slowly wriggled it, sending Christine into hysterics, her leg pumping even more and her foot violently writhing. “Sorry tied one, but this is my souvenir.”

The poor girl shrieked as the toe ring was wriggled and she tried to clench the toe to keep it on. She shrieked again at she could feel it slowly coming up her toe and cried out no as it was finally removed.

“Very sweet my tied one, I shall hang this on my chain of honour.” Kim kissed and held it aloft. Christine whimpered and continued pumping her leg and writhing her foot. “But I must see to the ticklishness of this foot and if it’s even remotely like the other one I’ll be in heaven.

Christine shrieked as she could feel Kim’s grip on her foot increasing and now a soft, slow spider tickling. Her heel wasn’t that ticklish but the fingers kept creeping up the sole and she knew they were gunning for the arch, ball and the toes. But the fingers were also not conforming to any pattern she could get used to and she yipped with every touch. Suddenly the tickling stopped and she could feel Kim’s grip increasing, claw like, firm and sinister and she could feel five fingers, resting like a spider on its web, waiting to pounce on its unsuspecting prey.

“Time to get serious tied one.” And with that she revved five fingers up and down the sole from heel to toes. Christine’s entire body spasmed, held tight for a moment, and then she was thrashing and cackling. Kim laughed and continued revving her fingers burrowing into the soft pad under the toes and burrowing into where the arch meets the ball and this now has the poor girl bucking intensely.

“Someone has a real problem here, and I like. What’s say I continue this for a bit, to really make sure.”

That was the last thing the poor girl wanted, yet she was unable to say anything as the tickles and the laughter had taken total control of her. The fingers were thoroughly horrible on her sole and toes, jacking every nerve ending against the wall and literally ripping them to shreds. Her mind couldn’t register the overload of tickling sensations that flooded her brain and she now screamed with fractured and fragmented laughter.

“I’m going to take this to another level tied one, but not the level you’re thinking of. You will feel every carnal pleasure and more ravaging your entire body, sensual nerve ending by sensual nerve ending.”​

Last edited:
Great Story!

It kind of makes me want a part 2 lol

Amazing Writing, TicklishScribe. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back