• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa: Chapter 2 (M/F)

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
Legal Disclaimer: This story contains material of an adult nature, and therefore you must be of adult age (as defined by your local law), and you must be in an area that does not forbid those of legal age to have access to adult material/content. If these do not apply to you, I am afraid you are legally required to stop reading at this point.

Also the author would like to point out this story is total fiction and any relation to actual people and/or events are purely accidental and coincidental.

This story contains implications of non-consensual tickling and nudity. If either offend you, please do not read any further.

I have written this piece a while back, but wanted to update it and make it look more streamlined.

This is part 2 of a series

Hope you enjoy!

---

The Lisa (Chapter 2 - Brenda's Torment) (M/F)

When Lisa came to, she was back in her own bed, in her pajamas and drenched in sweat. She sat up to shake the cobwebs out of her head and wondered if it was real, or just a very bizarre and intense dream. She got up and went to the living room and flipped the TV set on and when the picture came on, she saw Brenda completely naked and tied down on what appeared to be the very exact table Lisa was strapped down to.

'Brenda', Lisa gasped. One of the gentleman stepped into view and said 'Ahh good morning Lisa. Did you sleep well'. She was puzzled. How did they know where she was? He chuckled and replied 'Look at the wall, dear'. Lisa scanned the room and found a surveillance camera attached to the wall. She went to grab it and he said 'I wouldn't do that dear. It is designed to shock anybody who touches it'. Lisa turned her attention back to the TV screen as he said All we wanted was the information. Now your beautiful sister must pay the price'

He moved over to the table as Lisa watched, horrified. From seemingly out of nowhere, he produced a long feather. Lisa gasped, knowing exactly what was going to happen, and how powerless she was to stop it. It was like a bad wreck. Lisa didn't want to watch, but couldn't make herself pull away, either. Slowly, deliberately, the man reached down to Brenda's feet with the feather. He looked directly into the camera and smiled. It was an evil smile. Brenda was already begging pitifully.

Lisa knew just how insanely ticklish Brenda was. It was hard to grow up as sisters without knowing little details like that! 'Please! Don't do this! I haven't done anything! I don't even know who you are! Why are you doing this?' Brenda was pleading. He brushed the feather down the soles of her legs and Brenda struggled and shrieked

Hahaha Hahahahahaha Hahaha

Lisa was yelling for him to stop, but he could not hear her, and she was not able to pull herself away from the TV set. The man ran the feather under her kneecaps and Brenda was laughing and whimpering at the same time and she wiggled her feet and hands in reflex. She was struggling for all she was worth and was begging for them to stop, in between tormented wails of frenzied laughter

He moves the feather to her under arms and she bucks and screams with laughter and thru bursts of laughter was begging him to stop 'Please stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA do anything you say if you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA please HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it.

Lisa really felt for her sister, as she herself knew all too well what she was going thru. The gentleman looked into the camera and smiled a sadistic smile has he
raked the feather across Brenda's soft stomach as Brenda howled with laughter

Lisa cringed when he saw him wave the feather across Brenda's young breasts as Brenda was too tired to fight any longer as he raked the feather across her breasts as another person tickled her sides with his hands and by that time Brenda was begging and pleading for them to stop, but her pleas fell upon deaf ears as the tickling continued

He then turned the feather upside down and raked the pointy end across her inner thighs and pussy area as Brenda was laughing so loud and so much that she thought she would explode.
He then used the feather and circled the inner part of her clit and Brenda's entire body shuddered and shook as she screamed with laughter and crying while he was tickling her inner thighs

Eventually the tickling ordeal stopped and Brenda was reduced to a quivering, sobbing mess and Lisa shuddered herself when she saw her kid sister's condition. Suddenly there was a sound behind Lisa and before she could turn around, a blindfold was placed over her eyes and a gag was stuffed in her mouth and her arms and ankles were placed in hand cuffs.....

To Be Continued.....

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back