• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Overdue Library Books f/m

spittingcobra

TMF Novice
There was almost nothing to do in Weakman County, a strange rural district where I'd been hired as an agriculural extension agent immediately following my college graduation. I was used to partying and carousing on the weekends, but this county was dry, and it was too far to drive to the next country just for a beer. The people seemed odd too. When I went grocery shopping in Cufftown, the only village in the county, I noticed most of the women were larger than their husbands or boyfriends. It was a town of amazons. Signs posted all over the county bragged about the local high school's perennial state champion girl's softball team. Meanwhile, the high school boy's football team was notorious for rarely winning a game. The other entertainment in Cufftown was women's roller derby. I never attended, but photos advertising the team hung in every gas station and store. They were a team of big buxom women.

I'd only lived in the county for a few months when I got tired of commuting to the big city for the weekend. I had no date anyway, and therefore no motivation to make the trip. Instead, I decided to spend the weekend in my little apartment, studying obscure research papers on soil convervation. On Friday afternoon I headed to the Cufftown Library to pick up a research paper I'd ordered on an interlibrary loan. I entered the library and recognized the librarian--she was one of the roller derby skaters pictured in the advertisements.

She was a beautiful, freckle-faced, but husky woman, standing about 6'2"--4 inches taller than me. She wore tight red pants that snugly fit her child-bearing shaped hips and generous rear. I gave her my library card. She looked bored as she scanned it. The computer made a light siren-like noise. I leaned over and the word, "ALERT," was in the center of the screen.

"'The Geological Evolution of Mid-Georgia Soils' was returned two days late," she said, her bored expression replaced with one of seriousness.

"No it wasn't. I returned it on time."

"Not according to our records."

I felt oddly ashamed, as if I'd done something really wrong. The siren-like noise attracted the attention of people browsing books nearby, and they stared at me as if I was a criminal.

"Ok, I won't argue. What's the fine?"

"Come with me, sir."

I lifted the wooden bar next to the counter that separated us and followed her to a back room. I couldn't help but notice her substantial sexy ass jiggling as she walked. I went in the room with her, and the door shut automatically behind us. The room was cramped with shelves of dusty books and old periodicals. A step ladder stood in the corner. The librarian picked up the intercom phone hooked to the wall.

"Security. We have an overdue book alert. Please report to Room 68."

Her voice went over the intercom, making me feel even more embarrassed. Everyone in the library thought I was a slacker when it came to returning books, even though I was sure I'd returned it on time.

"Isn't there just a fine?" I stammered, my face reddening.

"Oh no. The Cufftown Library considers overdue books a serious offense. I'm afraid we're going to have to arrest you."

"Arrest me? For an overdue book? That's ridiculous!"

The uniformed security guard opened the door. She was a large voluptuous black woman with a pretty face.

"His book was two days late," the librarian said.

The security guard took handcuffs off her belt.

My heart beat in alarm. This was crazy. They were going to take my freedom away for a slight offense I hadn't even committed.

"Wait. You can't arrest me for an overdue library book."

"Please put your hands behind your back so I can cuff them," the security guard said.

"No. I refuse. This is ridiculous."

"I'm warning you. You better not resist arrest," she said firmly.

She moved behind me as if she was going to handcuff me. I suddenly made a dash to the door, but it was locked, the handle rattled uselessly in my hand. The librarian and the security guard both tackled me and easily wrestled me to the floor. I struggled desperately, but they overpowered my arms, and the guard cuffed them behind my back, while the librarian sat on me as I lay sideways.

I felt humiliated that women, the so-called weaker sex, had physically subdued me...however, the struggle had forced my penis to arise. The librarian got off me, and the guard pulled me to a sitting position with my back against a wall.

The librarian paced back and forth in the narrow small room, her big sexy ass jiggling as she walked.

"Do you know what we do to people in Cufftown who don't return their books on time?" the librarian asked as she paced back and forth.

Now, the weird situation frightened me. It didn't seem like they were going to transport me to the police station. What were they going to do to me? She repeated the question.

"Do you know what we do to people in Cufftown who don't return their books on time?"

"Should I take his shoes and socks off?" the security guard asked.

"Yes."

Not that, I throught. It couldn't be that. It would be too silly.

The security guard sat in my lap, facing my feet, her fleshy buttocks smothering my hard-on...and she proceeded to strip my feet bare.

"Now can you guess what we do here to people who don't return their books on time?" the librarian asked again.

The security guard stayed on my lap. We were both in a sitting position, and with my hands cuffed behind my back, I could do nothing to get her off my hard penis. I didn't want her to know I was sexually aroused, but she had to be able to feel it. I already felt humiliated and helpless, but now I knew it was going to get even worse. The librarian seemed to be suggesting she was going to tickle me, and I wouldn't be able to stop it. I feared she might never stop, that she might literally tickle me to death.

"Well, can you guess? Answer me."

The librarian got on her knees in front of my naked foot soles. Sweat spilled down my brow.

"Aren't you going to guess, guess, guess?"

I was too ashamed to even say it.

She moved her fingers in a tickling motion. I almost laughed, though she didn't even touch me. Finally, she touched my foot sole and walked up it with two fingers. I flinched.

"Answer me. What do you think we do?"

"You're not...not...going to tickle me. Not that."

"Oh but we do."

"No. Don't."

The librarian tickled my feet, and I hurriedly moved them away, but the security guard put one foot in an arm lock; the librarian did the same with the other, and I was trapped. I burst out laughing from the tension before they even started tickling my feet mercilessly which they did shortly thereafter.

I laughed loud and hard and unable to escape, thrashed in futility.

The security guard let go and stood, straddling over me. She pulled her pants down, revealing white panties. She pulled those down too, showing an attractive, brown, feminine fanny. She was standing right over me.

"Overdue library books make me so horny," she said.

The librarian still held my foot though she stopped tickling.

"Is he hard?" she asked.

"Yeah. No sense in it going to waste."

She undid my pants and pulled them down and started riding me, her big breasts bouncing in front of me, underneath her half-buttoned blouse and bra. Periodically, she shoved my face in her cleavage.

The librarian let go of my foot, and sat on my legs behind the security guard. She put her arms around the guard...then began tickling her underarms. The guard let out a shrill giggle, a surprising sound coming from such a large woman.

"You're supposed to be tickling him, not me, honey."

"Oops. Sorry. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

The librarian reached around the security guard, who held my head against her breasts, and she tickled my ribs, making me convulse a little. The depravity was too much--I ejaculated. The security guard got off me, and the librarian grabbed my spent penis and tickled my balls.

"AAHH! Stop! Stop!," I said in a kind of whispered scream.

I laughed hysterically, helplessly. I'd lost all control.

"I can't take it any more. Don't. Don't. Please stop."

"Do you promise never to turn in an overdue book again?"

"Yes. I promise, just let me go."

The guard got dressed, unlocked the handcuffs, and left.

I pulled my pants up and put my shoes on in a hurry, wanting to leave the place where two dominating women had humiliated me so.

I left the room, hurrying toward the library exit.

"Wait," the librarian said, rushing behind me. "Don't forget your book."

I stared at it, memorizing the due date--the 19th. I took the book and went outside to my car. While I drove out of the library parking lot, I became aroused again at the thought of not returning the book until the 21st.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back