• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa: Chapter 3 (MM/F)

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
Legal Disclaimer: This story contains material of an adult nature, and therefore you must be of adult age (as defined by your local law), and you must be in an area that does not forbid those of legal age to have access to adult material/content. If these do not apply to you, I am afraid you are legally required to stop reading at this point.

Also the author would like to point out this story is total fiction and any relation to actual people and/or events are purely accidental and coincidental.

This story contains implications of non-consensual tickling and nudity. If either offend you, please do not read any further.

I have written this piece a while back, but wanted to update it and make it look more streamlined.

This is part 3 of a series

Hope you enjoy!

---

Lisa: (Chapter 3 -The Asylum)

When Lisa came to, she wasn't sure exactly what happened or how long ago it happened. Everything was muddled and fuzzy and she didn't even know what day of the week it was. She was in some kind of cell, with a simple bed and sink and toilet on the far end. She was wearing a bright orange jumpsuit with the words 'Oakridge Mental Hospital' written in big bold lettering on the front and back.

On her ankle was some kind of metallic bracelet with a small green light that would flash every few moments. She reached down to take it off, but was met with a jolt of electricity. She sat on the bed and took a few minutes to clear her head of the cobwebs and tried to picture what had happened. She vaguely remembered being tied down and tickled by a man who posed as her boss and his two associates, then......BRENDA!

Lisa recalled everything now. She recalled how the man who posed as her boss and his two cronies tickled the living daylights after her, when she failed to provide them with information about one of their corporate competitors, then she recalled how she woke up and turned on the TV, only to see her sister Brenda suffer the same tickle torture, while she was forced to watch it, and was powerless and helpless to anything about it.

Lisa was screaming to be let out 'LET ME OUT OF HERE', she yelled over and over but nobody came. Lisa banged on the door, demanding to be released, but nobody came. She sat on the bed wondering if Brenda was OK and wondering if she will ever get out of there. About an hour later the door unlock and opened and there stood the gentleman who 'hired' her. 'Hello, Lisa. I trust that we've had a pleasant nap'? Lisa tried to make a run for the door, but before she could even reach the door, the bracelet she was wearing sent a shock up and down her body and she just collapsed on the floor.

'Interesting little device, wouldn't you say', he replied as he calmly picked her up and sat her down in a waiting wheelchair, as he strapped her in. 'What is that thing' she weakly whispered. He smiled as he strolled her out of the room and replied 'Just a little insurance policy to make sure you behave yourself. It also has a tracking device, so in the unlikely event you were to escape, our team of elite security would make sure you would be returned'

'You will never get away with this, you must understand that' she whispered, too weak to talk. 'Oh there you go again with your idle threats, my dear. After all, who would believe somebody who is... shall we say a certified nutcase', he replied with a sly smile

'My sister. Where is my sister' she pled and he replied 'She's someplace safe, and that's all you need to know at the moment. 'Why are you doing this to me? Just to ruin your business competition'? He smiled and replied 'I know it's a shallow and materialistic reason, but I cannot allow them to launch their project. I have invested too much time and money into by company to see it destroyed'

A security guard approached and Lisa screamed 'Help me, please help me. Have him arrested for kidnapping'. The man replied 'See, I told you she was paranoid and delusional'. The security guard nodded and said 'Sir, the reason I came is because Judge McIntyre is here to see you'

'Oh thank you, Officer' he replied. He watched as the security guard rounded the corner and continued to push the wheelchair as Lisa said 'Wait until the Judge hears about this'. He didn't respond and eventually enter a conference room, where an elderly gentleman wearing a Judge's gown comes forward and shakes the hand of the gentleman. 'How are you doing Mike, you look good', the Judge said

They sat down and the Judge turned to Lisa and said 'I'll be quite frank. I've spoken to your doctor, and the staff here, and both sides have concluded that you are very mentally unstable, and unbalanced'. Lisa was becoming angry and said 'I am perfectly sane and rational. They kidnapped me and my sister'. The Judge rolled his eyes and said 'And what motive could they possibly have for that'

'They wanted me to give the passwords to one of their business competitors, so they could destroy their business'. The gentleman chuckled and said 'Argue with that, John' The Judge stood up and said Mr. Michael Anderson is a pillar of our fine community and a very upstanding citizen and I find such claims to be very unfounded'

The Judge turned to Lisa and said 'It is in the opinion of The Court that you are extremely mentally unstable to to avoid posing any risk or liability to yourself or others, I am turning over your care and treatment to the staff of Oak Ridge Mental Hospital. You are to remain in their custody until such a time as myself and your doctor decide you are of sound mind. He turned to leave and Mr. Anderson said 'Thanks, John and good luck with your re-election. I'll be rooting for you'

Mr. Anderson rolled Lisa out of the room, and down a long corridor until they arrive at a door. He pushes some buttons and the doors slide open. He wheels her inside as the doors close with a 'clank'. He flips the lights on to find the other two gentlemen who administered her tickling before. In the center of the room was a padded bed, with leather retraints. 'NOOO please not this. Not again'. Lisa begged as tears were pouring down her face

He knelt down in front of Lisa and replied 'And yet it doesn't have to be this way, dear. You have information that I need. I need those codes'. She doesn't respond and he leans in closer to her and growls 'I am a patient man, but my patience is at it's end. I shall ask only once more. I need the codes. Give me the codes and this will end'. She looked up and nodded.

He smiled at his assistance and said 'You see? It took some time, but we'll get the codes'. One of the gentleman produces a laptop computer and hooks it into the terminal. 'Remove this thing from my ankle, first'. One of the men positioned himself at the door, to catch her if she tried to run. Mr. Anderson knelt down and said 'If you screw with us, you will never see your sister again. Are we understood'

Lisa nodded as he walked to the wall, slid a card through a slot in the wall and proceeded to punch some numbers on a keypad. The blinking on the bracelet stopped as Lisa slowly reached down and in one swift yank, pulled it off the threw it on the ground. He walked back over to Lisa, handed her the laptop and snarled 'Now. Do it'. She typed on the keyboard and a few minutes later, handed it back to Mr. Anderson

'Ok so you got what you wanted and I can go now' Lisa said He smiled and said 'I'm afraid it's not that simple. According to the Judge and the Courts, you are still a ward of the hospital and here you will remain'. He turned to leave and looked back and told the other gentlemen 'Have fun'.

'What? You promised that if I gave you the codes you wouldn't tickle me'. He looked at Lisa and replied 'I'm keeping my word. I'm not going to tickle you... they are'. He opened the door to leave and Lisa tried to run, but they held her tight until the door was closed and locked again.

The other men pick her up, remove her jumpsuit leaving only her panties on and quickly strapped her down to the table. One of the men had a sinister gleam in his eyes as he looked at Lisa's helpless body and slowly moved his fingers down her arm, as she was trembling and begging 'Please don't do this. I can't take this'. They ignored her desperate pleas and slowly stroked her underarms and she bucked and screamed with agonized laughter.

They started to tickle her feet and kneecaps and Lisa was already hoarse from laughing so hard. He took his hand and very slowly moved his hand up her leg, slid his hand under her panties and started to trace his fingers down her inner thigh as she howled with laughter.

Then they started to rake their fingernails across Lisa's sensitive tummy as it spasm and twitched and tears were streaming from Lisa's face as she begged them to stop, but her pitiful attempts at mercy only drove their desire to tickle her to the very brink of insanity and showed no interest in stopping or letting up.

'Ha Ha Ha Please Ha Ha Stop This'

They traced their fingers all up and down her body, taking a few minutes to tease her pert nipples and poor Lisa was so exhausted she barely had the energy to laugh. One of the men started exploring her belly button and Lisa bucked wildly and just screamed with panicked and frenzied laughter. They started to massage and poke her sides and ribs and Lisa was laughing and crying, all at the same time

As they continued to tickle Lisa, she totally lost control and wet her panties, but the tickling did not stop and they tickled her non-stop, and even harder than before despite her begging and pleading, but they would hear none of it.

Then they continued to tickled Lisa for what seemed like hours and her doctor entered the room and placed oxygen mask over her, but advised it was a chemical to keep her from passing out, so she would not be able to pass out from the exhaustion of the tickle-torture and sweat was dripping from her and her panties soaking wet, from where she wet herself, they still tickled the living hell out of her

The doctor said 'We must not wear her out, for her treatment tomorrow' and then he took her limp body, which was soaking wet and strapped her down to the wheel-chair and wheeled her back to her cell and locked the door

To Be Continued

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back