• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fluffy Feathers Between My Thighs

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather
I'm posting a delightful exchange from an internet message board. It's all on my Tickle-Rama Group @ Yahoo. I'll give you all a taste...and see if you want more!

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Hi every one!

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : I often fantasize that I'm stripped naked and tied on my bed by four or five other girls. They start to tickle my helpless body with all sorts of feathers. Soon I giggle hysterically especially when one girl glides a huge feather duster up and down my spred pussy-lips (my most ticklish spot!!!). Noticing my weakness they all soom in on my pussy and inner thighs driving me totally insane!
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : I wunder if ther's any female who has similar fantasies (or even some stories)? I would post some of mine, but I think my Inglish is (still) too bad.
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Take care
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Gina

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Dear Gina,
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : I'm not female, but maybe I can contribute to your fantasy. You and 4 other girlfriends are staying up late and partying. You're all feeling fun and decide to play a little strip poker. The rules are that who ever "loses" and becomes naked first has to submit to what the group wants to do to her. Gina, you lose, and as you pull your panties off the other girls whisper and laugh and discuss your fate. They all get up and pull you into the bedroom and gently push you onto the bed. You're all pleasently "tipsy" and giggling and laughing. You do not know quite what to expect. One of the girls finds four silk scarfs from the dresser, keeps one, and hands the remaining scarfs to the other three girls. They tie your wrists to the two posts at the head of the bed, and your ankles to the two posts at the foot, thus, rendering you completely defenseless and vulnerable to their whims. Gina, after you are securly tied, the girls sit around you on the bed. "Oh, look how sweet she looks", says one, "Yes, so delishously helpless," says another. They all start to caress and fondle your lovely, sensitive flesh.The girls take turns kissing you sweetly on the lips, as they manipulate your breasts and sides, belly and thighs. One hand touches your armpit and causes you to giggle. "Oh, ticklish are you?" purres one of the girls. You try to supress your cute girlish giggles, "No not really, hehehehe." The four girls look to themselves and laugh, "I think Ginie-Ginie is tickly, tickly!"
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Should I go on...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tickle_rama/files/Stories/
:devil:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back