• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The land of OZ adaptation

jerry606

How are all of the people of Tickling forum? Excellent, so some of you may remember my old story of the renfaire tickling, which to my greatest dismay was never really completed. As I usually do, I write a story quick and have to do a million things in between forgetting until I'm sure everyone else does too. This I will try not to let happen, so without further adue, this is OZ, my adaptation, and if you like where I'm going with it, I may finish it off on one of my leisure days.

It was a cold and windy day. Anna sat lost in a mirror of admiration.
Her beauty to her was that of royalty or at least better than that of
her sister who was but one year younger than her. Anna was bitter and
deviant, but alas her immaculate features would make any of the boys
weep with joy. This was completely unlike her sister Jessica, who
although quiet had some tomboy qualities that hadn't quite translated
to her colleagues as classical beauty.
On a day much like any other day a view would start high in the
clouds, only to come right on top of one of the queerest shops known
to man. Its been described as many things to its almost as odd customers,
thus follows: a junkheap, a rats nest, a pile of dust and crap, etc...
But getting back to the main story at hand Anna and Jessica didn't get along
but that didn't mean that they didn't walk together, it is a stange and
unusual world at times. Slowly creeping down Gilkins street Anna stopped
to admire the classic letters that spelled out "Mombi's Emporium"...
"buy with caution". "Have you ever seen this store before?" asked Anna. "Strikes me as new. I
should keep walking but its dismal look grasps me somehow". Like a zombie crazed for brain she vacantly walked into the dreary pawnshop. Jessica thought nothing of this utter
boldness walking into the store without a care, that regular snide devious
look of attitude towards the unknown. To seek out new life and new civilization was
not her quest but she may just in fact be thrown by her heels full force anyways.
When Jessica arrived in the store two seconds after Anna, she instantly peered
over the counter to see a decrepit old woman who had eyes that seemed to have
lived for a thousand years, it was in these moments Anna screamed with delight
at what she had come across. It was a snow globe of her favorite movie from when
she was a young child. Jessica slowly walked over to see in the cloud of snow, the
globe showed a man of tin with a large axe, a ferocious lion, and a scarecrow with
one of the biggest shit grins on his face that there ever existed.
"Isn't it beautiful? I believe I shall cherish it forever." Anna began to spin and flaunt her soon to be prized possession.
"But where is Dorothy?" asked Jessica in a quizzical manner.
"She must be back home in Kansas you know she never stayed too long" added Anna.
They stopped to stare one another down as they always did, never really having a full blown argument but just pecking as women sometimes do.
"I shall buy it and put it on my highest shelf, one day I hope to give it to my own daughter" declared Anna, and with that she marched to the counter to see that the final cost might be.
"Ahh, that is a very interesting piece that you have there my dear" mumbled the
lady from the other side of the counter. "you best think of something else you might want. I have many other OZ style pieces".
"But I want this one" insisted Anna, "It is beautiful and it may sound funny but I can almost see myself beside those loveable characters..."
The old woman interjected" You never really see them when you get there, but I suppose er... that it kind of depends on where the ball drops you off".
"You mean"? Jessica started, and the old woman they could only assume was Mombi shook her head.
"I don't buy this for a minute, you mean to tell me that you sell things than tell people that they're enchanted with magic, how do you ever keep business from going under? I just won't buy your story, but I will purchase this lovely globe".
Mombi only shuffled a bit, and than grabbed the globe from Anna. "Price tag says $10, you have any American currency?"
"Plenty". Anna smirked.

Anna was not the type of girl to get her hands dirty by any means, but she
didn't dress like a slut either. Her jet black hair shined in the afternoon sun, for
clothing today she decided to wear a metric t-shirt with tight fitting jeans and
some hightop sneakers. Jessica on the other hand was more of a classic girl, and for
the temperature (about 5 degrees c) she wore a long black skirt, a grey sweater, and
long black winter boots to keep her feet dry.
"I wonder if what the old woman said might have a lick of truth to it" inquired Anna. "Well, even if it did it would have some kind of witchy incantation you'd never figure out in a million years"
"Than why the warning? Has to be something I might stumble upon".
" Don't tell me your going to try it out? asked Jessica with contempt. "You'll only get yourself into trouble as you always do and I'll have to bust you out".
This angered Anna to no end, she said nothing for the rest of the trip home and went straight up to her room.To say the least this bothered Jessica just a tad. But going to the land of OZ tingled Anna wondering if she may be so lucky to be crowned Queen of Oz or at the very least some person of importance. For she had no cyclones coming to town for quite
sometime, being that there had not been a higher winds that a 40mph since 1930. Suddenly without a pause she had it, it was when Dorothy had come back she always
had to make a wish on something.To the belt or slippers, but it was always so plain. Wasting
enough time thinking about what she would do, Anna looked deep into the ball, closed her
eyes and whispered...
"Theres no place like OZ" over and over, but to her now great
displeasure nothing happened. Unsatisfied with her bunk magical snow globe purchase she
threw it at her bed, and went to her desk to start bio-chem 210 for the day. A glow
followed by a glitter, and then as she looked back, an explosion of light lit up her
whole room to a blinding white so immaculate she was instantly consumed by the unknown. It was the last she'd see of her home town for a while.
When she awoke, all she could see was the bright green of the forest in all its wonder.
Lunch pales hung from certain trees, and for some strange reason were made not of wood but a faded silver material which could only be described as tin. I say strange because they were literally attached to the trees. Anna seeing as though she had not eaten anything before embarking on this magical journey thought it would be no problem at all to snag just one. After all, who would ever miss it?
As she walked slowly over to the tree she thought she heard cackling, and laughing way off in the distance. It was none of her concern what was going on in OZ, she had no business in this place. Children were dealt with the utmost care, but she was a snobby college kid who cared not for the thoughts or feelings of others. As she got within smelling distance of the lunch pail, she could taste the honey ham, some kind of orange or mango, and various nuts and roughage. Ignoring the laughing and cackling getting louder and louder from nowhere a hand suddenly grabbed her wrist.
" What are you doing grabbing my lunch pail. Do I look like your cook, these are mine". To her amusement it was the tree that did not like her eating his lunch tins, but it was not the tree that needed to be worried about, Suddenly the freed band of flying monkeys came down with a swoop and grabbed Annas other hand and shoulders pulling her high into the air.

"Get off of me you retched things", she screamed.
"Oh, were retched you say, is it because were monkeys? Are you racist? Maybe we need to teach you some manners OZ style".
With that Another monkey started to unlace her left hightop sneaker and threw it to the tree who accepted it as a peace offering. Her sock soon followed to reveal a perfectly pedicured foot complete with black nail polish and not a callus in sight.
"Pretty" replied the what looked to be leader "Your attire is not proper in these woods, i should think we'd want to take what we can off". said one. "This is the land of the Gilkins, so if your not wearing blue you shall not wear anything".
Looking down Anna saw the tiniest of creatures waiting down below. A squirrel had her stripped sock in his hand and she knew that soon the rest of the critters awaiting would gather the rest and disperse. What could she think in this time of trouble, who would save her now from this embarrassing fate?

Last edited:
because I've loved this forum for so long, I decided to continue with this story because I'm not really giving you guys alot to comment on. So without further adue part 2 "escape?"

It was times like these that she had wished she had just stayed at home and studied Bio-Chem 210, or English 320. Anything could have saved her from the fate that by now she knew was all but too real. The flying monkeys, especially there fearless leader seemed all but too eager to finish the job. A time ago when the tree had let go another monkey had taken his place and they held her just above tree level now her shoed foot and bare waving in the breeze. "You...girl, before we strip you, tell us...how did you come about the forest of the flying monkeys?". The LM (leader monkey) stood in wait for an answer. She was panicked and stuttering her words but finally came out with "I....I... found this globe from an old woman at a pa.. pawn shop. "Pawn shop? we've never heard of such a thing. Sounds like witchcraft to me." retorted the LM as he glared with anticipation. "You are a rather pretty witch, I shall enjoy this greatly" he ended as he pulled a set of silver scissors from his pocket. "No more questions?" she spoke up trying to prologue her favourite shirt for a last moment. "Hah, you think I care what a harmless witch has to say, you people have kept us in chains for far too long, now you'll see we Flying monkeys take no shit, not anymore". With that he flew up to where the other monkeys had her hanging. He made a small incision in her t-shirt, grinning which made Anna extremely uncomfortable. "Can we come to some kind of compromise?" she bargained, but the LM had nothing left to say, he threw his hand into the fresh cut and ripped her shirt off instantly, then delicately pricked at her ribs moving up and down. She had no idea what was happening as she burst out laughing "oh my go..oh oh ....ahahahahahahahhaaahah". As she peered through her squinted eyes, she had seen many other monkeys starting to fly up. They grabbed at her ribs and chest making her tingle all over with laughter, she hardly noticed as her bra fell to a shrubbery far below the clutter of the now swarming monkeys. The LM was the only one doing the stripping, he had made short work of her top revealing a set of 30cc that would make an educated man slobber all over himself. Anna at this point had lost her mind, or what she thought was left of it laughing for what felt like forever. The monkeys never grew tired, never took breaks, and relentlessly tickled every bare inch from nipple to shoulder blade with hands that had nails long enough to work, but dull enough to tickle. "Yo..you ha....have to...hahahahaha...ple..please stop.hahahahhahahahaha!!" The LM smiled his little smile and threw the scissors into the sea of green forest. He than flew over and unbuttoned her strange apparel pulling down as quickly as he could. " What are these emblems on your garment? Some royal mark? Hey boys we have so royal wench, aren't we lucky". With that he went down to her other foot. Impatiently pulling the high top from the squiggling girl, he paused to glance at her strange foot covering, than to the other below with the squirrel. "Only royalty would have foot cloth, keeps them soft. I've seen some terrible witch feet, and these are not of that elk." As the monkey continued on Anna tickling getting into every orofus she felt herself fading off slowly. Few had even gone so far as to start licking her bare soles, sucking and licking like it was 2 for 1 shakes at DQ. The LM finished his stripping job and had stopped to admire his fine job, this was a day the flying monkeys would remember as a triumph against their wicked imprisonment so many years ago.
Without warning a man made completely out of Tin walked past the commotion and cackling of Anna and the flying monkeys in the sky. "Hey, flying monkey, be that a witch or a fair maiden?" "Blow off you oversized tea kettle or we'll throw you on a pile of rocks somewhere" shouted the LM from his high pirch. Anna with new hope tried to speak up. "Mai...hahahaha..Maid...oh my wh...ahahahaha MAIDEN!!! she screamed as her loins pulsed and an orgasm ruptured from her neat wet pussy. "Well, I do say, maidens usually have a lot more modesty but all the same. Do you seek help for the noble and just Tin man?". Her only response was that of her pleading after something she knew was only capable in a fairytale. "Yes, yes ohhhhh god yes!!". "Quick thinking is not my specialty my lovely acquaintance, but alas I shall try my best in these times of great need". With that the Tin man threw his polished silver axe high in the air. The flying monkeys startled by the sudden sharp flying object threw themselves out of the way in the confusion dropping the glistening naked Anna to her saviours awaiting metallic arms. "You've not seen the last of us Tin man, I say we have but yet begun to tickle this fair wench, next time she will not escape, we have chains of our past to make sure of that. As for you, your lucky you don't sleep because if you closed your eyes for one moment, we'll be on you.......know that".
And that was all the monkeys had to say as they flew into the distance over the horizon of the now setting sun. "Are you alright my lady?" asked the Silver plated hero. "An...Anna, or at least thats what I..I think they call me". "What realm are you from might I ask" "The United States?"she questioned to herself. This was a hard thinking time for Anna, she lie naked on the softest greenest grass imaginable. "Oh? I once knew a girl from there, do you know Dorothy Gale?""Yes, but only from book". "Is she famous in the USA too?" inquired the Tin man. "Sort of". With that they talked a bit more and decided it was best to gather what was left of Anna's clothes. They found the bra slung over the ever so kind shrubbery, her socks were returned by a happy but puzzled squirrel. And the rest all but her shirts tatters could be saved and refit. As she clothed, looking down at her bare feet, the black toe nail polish once applied early morning had been completely worn off by the vicious tongues of the monkeys. But it was in the past for now and she looked forward to walking a road of sorts to her next destination. 1 out of 3 ain't bad.

Last edited:
I know this is an old post, but I surely wish you would consider continuing it. I have just now discovered it and your other stories. I am really enjoying reading them!

Thanks!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back