• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA! Eight Things About-Darth Sidious/Stryker Entertainment! Member interview thread!

RobAce

Verified
Okay, I had planned on another member earlier but things got hectic and crazy and I will have to present hers at another time.

But for this edition of the ETA not only do we have a wonderful producer of the community, but a gracious one as well...as you shall soon find out.

I have had the honor of having him as a sponsor of RobAce and TMF Radio for sometime now and enjoy having him as a friend. I hope you all find him as good of a person as I do, as I present to you now....
this edition of Eight Things About...Darth Sidious!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. When did you first discover your fetish, and how did it make you feel?
I first discovered this when watching that episode of TMNT with April ONeal. I think a lot of us felt something interesting about watching it. Of course I did not realize it at the time, but as I grew older I knew that it was something that it was something more than just interesting, and my fetish grew out of that.

2. What to you is it about fetishes and kinks that bring online communities together such as this one?
In my opinion, I think it is a shared interest that lets people know they are not alone, and its OK because there are other people that share the same interests as you do.

3. What got you into producing videos and has it changed your life any?
I initially got into it as a random act in Vegas. And I thought it was just one of those what goes in in Vegas stays in Vegas. But after some thought and looking around I realized I could make videos and do them well, and so I continued and enjoy it. As for has it changed my life, yes it has. I do not want to get into a long detailed story but I will say that you have to have your priorities properly set and know boundaries within your life and those lives you touch outside the fetish setting.

4. Is this fetish something you do or live?
Is it is something I do, but I am not consumed by it. I have a lot of other interests I enjoy such as bowling as my company name implies. Exercise and Weightlifting are things I enjoy as well as I am a big WWE wrestling fan. Tickling is fun but in the real world aspect there are much more important things in life.

5. Out of all the video's you have produced do you have a favorite or most memorable?
I don't really have a favorite, I like them all. But as for memorable, "The Ticklish Advertiser" is one of the most memorable because it was a person that was very hard to get to do this, and the energy and whole scene was better than I could have ever hoped. She is still someone I keep in touch with and I find myself thinking back often to how it all worked out and fit together perfectly.

6. So, would you ever let any of the lovely ladies you have tickled a little payback?
Yeah, I think as a producer once in a while you should open yourself to the "dark side" of tickling and being on the receiving end. Its not something I would film, but under the right time and circumstances if a lee asked me I would certainly be open to it.

7. On Dec. 11th, 2010 you will be doing a live show with myself on RobAce and TMF Radio. In the spirit of the holidays we have decided on a Christmas theme for this, "A Very Stryker Christmas" and with that you have thought enough to give away a HUGE prize that night? Along with some DVD's and a custom video, you have an even bigger announcement. Can you let our forum friends know what that is, and why you decided to do it.

Yeah. The big thing this year is I will be giving one lucky winner of this community a 250 dollar (two-hundred and fifty) prize live on the air. This year has been tough for a lot of people losing jobs, moves, floods and the poor economy and if not for this community supporting me though my videos my year would have been a lot tougher that it was. Everyone here really showed me that this community is not just buyers and sellers, there are real people with real lives and not just a nameless purchaser. Everyone here has been so great to me and my company I just wanted to show my appreciation in some way. With the holidays coming up and people short on cash I was hoping that this would find its way to someone that could really use it to have a great Christmas and get over what was for most people a really tough year.

8. Lastly as always, if you could have dinner with any 3 persons living or dead, who would they be and why.
Franklin D. Roosevelt, would be one. He was President at a time when the country was at its worst. I would love to hear his opinion on things now and what ideas he would put forth at this day and age. Second person, Frank Avagnale Jr., he was the person the movie "Catch Me If You Can" was based on. Because he was so clever and innovative on the things he pulled off. I would love to hear and know his thought processes on how he went about it, why he chose certain things and just to hear all the interesting things that come along with it. Lastly, this should be a popular answer, Maryse from the WWE. And for why, she is one of the classiest and sexiest Diva's of the WWE out there. And I would to be able to find out in person if she was ticklish :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Id like to thank Darth Sidious for doing this ETA with me and for what he is doing on the upcoming radio show on December 11th. It was certainly a great time doing this interview on the phone with him and I hope all of you answer, read and pass along the info. In fact, one person responding to this thread will win a prize as well. A special gift from RobAce Radio on the Dec 11th show.
The radio show link for the Dec 11th show is:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tmf-radio/2010/12/12/robace-radio-a-very-stryker-christmas

We hope you all have a great holiday season and join us on the show.

Until Next time....

Last edited:
:jumpupanddown: Another awesome interview, Rob. Wonderful to learn more about you, Darth Sidious. That's an amazingly generous prize you'll be giving away on Rob's show next month. :clap:

A quick note and change....

The show that was set for Saturday, Dec 11th 2010 is being rescheduled.
With the forum being down for several days, neither Stryker nor I was able to get the proper promos or lead ins done for this show. So because of that we are rescheduling the 250.00 dollar give away for Saturday, January 22nd...and it will be our "Stryker Entertainment Helps You Welcome in the New Year" with a cash prize to start your year off right.

I apologize in advance for making a change, and I will describe more in detail on Saturday, December 11ths show on the changes made.

Hope you all have a great holiday and another ETA will be coming before Christmas.

Rob

Last edited:
Good interview.......I recall that TMNT episode.......I think I was in 4th grade.....it was a Wed lol

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back