• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husbands Surprise

kimb

Jeff was expecting his wife Jessica to come home around 4:00pm on Saturday. It's been nearly a year since Jess did some clothes shopping so she decided to spend Saturday afternoon at the mall. Married for 5 years, they have a fairly active sex life and both make attempts to keep things interesting, light bondage, some tickling, a bit of whipped cream. The open afternoon provided Jeff ample time to prepare the bedroom and himself for Jess'es return.

Setup was rather easy. Four quick tightening straps with hooks at the ends, one end of each strap secured at the bottom corners of the bedframe. These straps were purchased a month prior to hold things down in the back of his pickup. Well, thats what he told Jess at the time and she didn't think anything of it. Around 3:30, Jeff stripped down to his silk boxers, and waited the distinctive sound of Jesses Jeep Wrangler to pull up to the house.

The 45 minute wait seemed like and hour and 45 minutes, but come 4:15 the car pulled up to the house. Jeff sprang into action. Within 15 seconds his ankles were in the straps. Pulling the free end tightened the strap around his ankles. Jeff layed back, fed his wrists in the loop he created by pulling the strap through the hooks eyelet. He grabbed the free end of each bind with each hand and waited. A rattling of keys, a squeak of the door, and hearing the familiar question “Hi Hon.. where are you?”, confirmed that yes, that was Jesses car and not one that simply sounded like it. Jeff began the process of tightening the bounds on his wrist by pulling on the free end. Half a minute later, he was immobile, spread eagle with nothing but his set of silk boxers on.

Jeff could hear the packages his wife was bringing in and putting down. The anticipation was building. The front door squeaked again and closed and he heard the sound of his wifes voice but couldn't make out what she was saying.

Listening more intently, he could hear not only Jesses voice but some other womens voice as well, and it didn't sound familiar in the slightest. Hearing an occasional chuckle, Jeff surmised it was someone she knew.

Ten minutes passed, they made their way to the foot of the stairs, and Jess asked, “Hon, you up there?”. Jeff quickly went through the two options in his mind. Option 1, answer “yes” - this option would result in his wife asking him to come down and meet Miss WhoeverYouAre. Option 2 – pretend I'm not home and Miss WhoeverYouAre will go away eventually. Jeff thought option 2 to be better; until he hears Jess say, “He must be gone for a walk, come on upstairs and check out our new bedroom furniture”.

The bedroom door opens, Jeff hears snorts and laughter from the two women.
“Umm, whatcha doin there hon?” Jess asked. In as few words as possible, Jeff explained that he expected her come back alone, and wasn't expecting company.
“I gathered that. This is Lisa, one of my friends from college, I haven't seen her in years and ran into her at the mall. We used to do everyyyything together. Lisa, this is my very imaginative husband, Jeff”.

Lisa, remained standing at the foot of the bed, giggles and waves to Jeff with her index finger. She continued on to say, “He certainly does seem imaginative, how on earth did he get himself into such a ticklish predicament?”. Jeff got that sinking feeling that her choice of words was no accident, and she was sending out a feeler to get Jessica's reaction.

Jess glided her fingernails from his sides to wrists ensuring to make a long and lengthy contact with his underarms, “Yesss, how did you stretch out your arms so tight all by yourself?”. Jeff winched, twisted and bit his lower lip to stop from laughing. Lisa joined in while scratching the bottom of his left foot, “I think he's stuck because he can't move his feet. You see, he tries to move but can't”. No lip biting would contain Jeff's laughter when his feet were tickled.

“You're getting more reaction than I am!”, Jess feigned anger as she walked toward her husbands right foot, and started scraping her fingernails along his arch, demanding “Jeff, who tickles better?”. For fifteen minutes, Jeff's vocabulary seemed to be limited to “No”, “Stop”, “Please”, “Don't”, and “Arrrggg”. When the tickling stopped, the two women stood up. Lisa said, “I think he might have enjoyed that.”, gesturing to his boxers that now resembled a tent. She said it was getting late, and started saying goodbye. “Bye Jeff, nice meeting you. We'll all have to get together and do this again sometime”.

As the two started out the bedroom, Jeff asked, “Hon, aren't you forgetting something?”.
“Oh, I'm not forgetting a thing dear”, replied Jessica.

At the front door and out of ear shot of Jeff, Lisa stated “Looked like HE was ready to be finished off!”. Jess replied, “Perhaps, but there is a pretty good opportunity for me up there and I just might take advantage of it”. They both smiled at each other, nodded and Lisa turned at went back to her car.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back