• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turtelli Gets the Necklace?! Oh, it might be chilly after being in Alaska. (PREVIEW)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
(I've decided to take the story from a non-linear POV. If you want to catch up on all the craziness, please read my other stories. If not, we're going to take some steps backwards to the future, I guess? Lol. Hope you enjoy my different approach to story telling.

Also, this is a preview. I've decided to split this up into several parts)

November 2010 - Backstage Suite - 1:24 P.M.

Her glasses were steamed. Her blazer was ripped. Her sides, aching from laughing. Whatever else was happening, it was no match for the power of the Turtelli feather. Former Alaskan governor Sarah Palin was in hysterics on Don Turtelli tickled the bare soles of her feet. It was that soft, tingly sensation that only a feather could send throughout the nerves in ones body. Turtelli's eyes lit up with joy. Years of searching all came down to this. The feather continued to glide up and down her right sole. Tickle, tickle, tickle. It's almost as if the feather was teasing her foot. Tickle, tickle, tickle it said as it covered all the smooth and sensitive crevices on her sole.

Tears were now streaming down Sarah's eyes. The tip of the feather now dancing on each toe. A little brush for the pinky, but a several big swoops for the big toe. She sounded like a hyena.

"All you have to do is tell me where ya stashed the necklace, and I'll let her go!" said Turtelli.

Same Building - 10:00 A.M.

Bristol-Palin-Feet-261531.jpg

Bristol Palin had arrived early for her "Dancing with the Stars" rehearsal. She wanted to soak up the ambience and prepare for the big night.

She got out of the car, but had left her purse behind. As she retrieved it, she heard a strange thump.

She thought to herself that it wasn't anything. Bristol normally wasn't alone here, and she figured it to be a figment of her imagination. She slammed the door shut.

She heard the noise again, this time coming from the roof. She peaked up to the top of the building.

September 13th - 10:36 P.M. WWE arena.

"OK! OK! I'LL TELL! I'LL TELL"

After competing in an excruciating tickle battle royal, Eve Torres was now tickle tortured by Don Turtelli.

"It's in the cabinet" she exclaimed.

Don hurried to a blue wall cabinet nearby.

"But I have to tell you..." she continued.

"Tell me what?" asked Don.

November 2010- Bowels of building-10:18 A.M.

"Hello?" asked Bristol Palin as she woke.

"Why can't I see anything?" she asked.

The room was very cold. She tried to move but she was tied to a post of some sort. She could feel a cool breeze, as if her shoes had been removed.

"Cause you're blindfolded, stupid!" said Turtelli.

"What the fuck!? Who the fuck are you? And, and what are you doing here? What's going..."

Turtelli put his feather over her lips to stop her rambling.

"Shhh...shhh. Let's make this easy, Ok? Cause I don't want to no trouble. Ya see, I have to boxes here. One that says you tell me where the "Turtelli Necklace you got court-ordered is, and one that says you die laughing if you don't tell me."

"Um...how can I die laughing?" questioned Bristol.

"Oh, you really wanna find out? Maybe, get a uhm, what would you call it, sneak preview?" asked Turtelli.

He crept down to the floor and placed his feather by Bristol's feet.

"Go ahead, I want to know what the deal is." she said.

"Ok, you had your chance....NOW PAY THE PENALTY!"

Backstage Suite - 10:59 A.M.

"Mr. Turtelli, you're kinky" said Sarah Palin.

Don Turtelli had her tied to a chair. He slowly removed the black heel from her shoe.

"Tickle, tickle?" he said, lightly brushing his index finger along her arch.

She shouted with glee.

"Eek! Mr. Turtelli, you found my weakness. My feet are the most ticklish part of my body." she exclaimed.

Don wiggled his fingers around a bit more on her exposed sole. She laughed until he stuck almost her whole foot in his mouth, sucking her toes.

"OHHH...Don! You refudinate me!" she said.

Don removed the foot from his mouth and placed it next to the other. He grabbed more rope and tied her ankles.

"Are you as excited about this, Todd?" she asked her husband, who was tied next to her. He simply shook his head yes. Don now had Mr. and Mrs. Palin right where he wanted them.

Me too but I hope the WWE/Eve Torres part gets more

Maybe we should have somebody else take this one over. Hate when good stories don't get finished

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back