• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Make Him Laugh: Day ONE (F/M)

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
He slowly began to awaken to the unmistakeable sound of laughter. As his vision slowly came into focus, he realized that he was staring at a television screen. On that screen, much to his shock, was another man, strapped down to a steel table of some sort by his wrists, the crease of his elbows, shoulders, all the way down to his ankles. His toes tied back to the strap around his ankles by very thick threads. He was being tickled by some mysterious woman that had her back towards the camera. Although he couldn't see her face, he could visably see her right hand working on the guy's naked and exposed torso as her long brown hair was wrapped around his erect member and it looked as though she was stroking him with her other hand. Oh my God! he thought, she is actually tickling him and jerking him off with her hair! Then he heard a new laugh fill the room, this time female as the tv itself went black, signifying that whoever this woman was had turned it off by way of remote control.

And that's when he realized that he was in the same predicament that the other guy was on screen. He began to voice his objections, but she cut his words off with a quick tickle up his right sole with her long nails. He only managed to giggle as she began to speak to him. "Now that you're awake and I have your attention, I will tell you who I am, how and why I brought you here, and what I intend to do with you. My name is Andrea. I knocked you out with chloroform as you and I were exiting out that club together to my car that you so nicely insisted you'd walk me to. That's why you have that rotten taste in your mouth as if you've just sucked down on a collection of pennies. The reasoning behind my actions and what I intend to do to you are one in the same: I love kidnapping, tying up, and tickle torturing any helpless male I can get my hands on." He shivered at the mention of tickle torture...she continued.

"What I have planned for you is going to be unbearable. Six weeks worth of tickle torture and forced orgasms, mainly with my long, brown hair." With that, she slowly reached up and let the entire length of her hair fall from the bun to which it was put into previously. The video he awoke to must have been old because this woman's hair reached below her backside...the woman in the video only had hers down to the middle of her back, if that. "Now, as I was saying, it's going to last six weeks. Don't ask me how I came up with that definitive time frame, it just seems right to me. And as far as that video has told you, I've been doing this for a while now...for the past few years as a matter of fact. You are the...ummm...shoot, I lost track. Let's just say that you are somewhere between number twenty-five to fifty....yes, that seems about right hehehe!

You may only speak when you are given permission to do so. If you talk without permission, you will be punnished by all teasing and denial. No sexual release whatsoever on top of being tickled all day long. Do you understand me? All stroke and no cumming! None!...Anyways, enough chit-chat, let's begin shall we?" With that, she moved towards the head of the table, wiggling her long, well manicured nails just inches away from his neck..but instead of feeling those nails lightly scratching along the sides of it, her hair dropped over his face. He couldn't help but breathe in the strong fragrance of her strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. She let her hair stay there, buried his face in it, smiling as she could very visably see that her hair alone was turning him on. He was already stiffening up to being fully aroused.

She then started to slowly sweep her hair across his entire body, face to neck, neck to chest, back up his left arm and down his right, listening to his laughter and moans, gauging his reactions to certain areas. He was very ticklish indeed cause the moment her hair left his face, he was laughing more than moaning. This is what she found...she found that he was really ticklish along his belly and sides which were her favorite spots. He was undoubtedly ticklish on his thighs and inbetween them. He was extremely ticklish on his feet...the very moment her hair engulfed his feet he was thrashing in his bonds, screaming in ticklish agony...so much that she just kept shaking and massaging her hair up against his feet, rubbing a few strands inbetween his toes, where he went completely ballistic!

After ten minutes of tickling his feet with her hair, more than she planned to do as opposed to the other countless men she found that were ticklish in the same places, she stopped and quickly put her hair back up in a massive bun again. Smiling down upon him, she said, "Okay, now that I know exactly where you're ticklish at....and know that I should keep my hair down all the time you're in my company ha ha ha...we'll stop for today. I like to give all of my victims the shortest amount of tickling the first day. Tomarow, the REAL fun begins! Til then, I'll keep this on and come back in two hours to switch tapes. Have fun!" She laughed as she turned the tv back on and continued the video where she stopped at from whatever number victim that was and walked out of the room....

As a guy who loves to be tickled and with a major long hair fetish, let me say thank you for sharing. I hope there is a part 2, and 3 and 4...

As a guy who loves to be tickled and with a major long hair fetish, let me say thank you for sharing. I hope there is a part 2, and 3 and 4...

Oh, my fellow long hair fetish friend, that's just day one of her 42-day plan to tickle him senseless with her hair and other devices. Rest assured there will be much more hairplay as well as the story progresses.

Awesome start!
I especially love the video part. I love the idea of continuing the torture without tickling.

I'll be posting the next part on Monday, I need to rest up a bit after Thanksgiving, then I can let my creative juices flow and create the 2nd day (part) of the story.

This series is going to be excellent! While I do not necessarily share the long-hair fetish completely, I do enjoy it and your writing style is great. Keep up the good work! And thank you!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back