• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At a Rocket's mercy (f/f & f/fff foot tickling and licking)

Whiteunicorn

TMF Novice
She twist her wrists experimentally, testing the limits of the bonds that hold her. Her arms have been pulled behind me, down to the small of my back. Nothing. The soft white cord doesn't give an inch. Another length of it has been wound around her knees, pulling my legs together. Without the ability to use either her hands or legs, she is stuck in the corner of this darkened room. She can't even push myself away from the wall and try to crawl. Not that she could see where to go. The room is pitch black. She can just make out the sounds of heavy machinery nearby, feeling the cold stone floor under her legs. But she cannot see anything. How had this all gone so wrong? She had ducked into this building, just managing to get inside as the heavens opened, lighting flashing across the dark grey clouds. Then she had smelt something harsh, before she toppled forward, her whole body paralysed. ‘Jean, you idiot.’ She scolds herself, ‘Why didn’t you stick to the path? You just had to try a shortcut. And look where it got you.’
Then the darkness is broken, the room flooded with light as the door swings open.

"You've got some guts haven't you? Trying to sneak into a Team Rocket base."
Turning her head towards the source of the voice instinctively, she finds herself looking into the face of a young woman probably a few years older than her, with short cropped purple hair.
Her clothes have the feel of a uniform. Black hat. Black shirt with a red R on the front. Long grey gloves. Short black skirt. And lastly, a pair of grey boots flowing up her shapely legs, her skin a creamy white, soft and smooth. Her voice is deep and husky.

“I didn’t try to sneak in. I was just looking for a place to get out the rain. I swear."

"Maybe so. But we can't just let you go."

She feel panic rise in her as the other woman says this.
"Why not? I got lost on the way to Viridian City. I don't even know where I am. So, please, could you let me go?"

"That's not up to me. The bosses will decide what to do with you. Until then, I have to guard you."

Her tone changes, smiling as she continues.

"But nobody said that I couldn't enjoy myself at the same time."

Before she can ask what that means, Jean hears the sound of heavy boots approaching, and then she feels a weight settle on her legs.
She blushes slightly, her cheeks turning a rosy pink as she realises that the other woman is straddling her legs, her skirt riding up a bit, revealing a glimpse of her white underwear. Jean’s clothes, an old faded pink t-shirt and black shorts suddenly feel far too thin.

Leaning over slightly, her hands pushing mine away from her belt, and the Pokémon that could have spelled her freedom, she traces her hand around to the front of Jean’s shorts, releasing the clasp of her belt, then pulling it off. Unbuckling her belt, she slides it clear of the loops on the waist band of Jean’s shorts, which now feel uncomfortably loose, slipping a bit down her torso, revealing her waist and the tops of her hips. The belt, with its Pokeballs attached, clasped triumphantly in her hand, she climbs off my legs. She twists again, trying desperately to stop her. But she just places it down out of her reach, before pulling a heavy strip of cloth out of her pocket and wrapping it the other girls head a few times, covering her eyes. Despite her best efforts, she can't prevent her from tying it off with a neat knot.

Her whole body is trembling now. This woman’s talk of enjoying herself can't mean anything good for her. Not being able to see what she is doing just increases her feelings of helplessness.
Of all the terrible things she has been imagining, she did not expect what happened next.

"Hey," she shouts, "What are you doing?"

The Rocket lifts her legs into the air, one arm looped under her ankles, her legs bent into a ‘l’ shape leaving her lying on her back like a baby in her crib.

Using her free hand, she pulls one shoe off her foot, then the other. She doesn’t usually wear socks when she’s walking a long way. It helps her feet breathe better that way.

"What are you doing?" she asks again, "Why did you take my shoes off?"

"So I can look at your feet, honey. Why do you think? And aren't they just the cutest. So smooth and soft."

She feels herself blushing again, her cheeks burning, with this woman’s face so close to her soles she can feel her breath washing over them. She squirms, but with one hand wrapped tightly around her ankles, she cannot move them very far.
"What do you want? You can't just want to look at them?"

She seems delighted at her reaction, at the rosy glow filling her cheeks. "Why not? You do have really beautiful feet, you know. They make me just want to.."

She breaks off, not finishing her sentence. At least not with words. She jerk her legs, feeling the Rocket’s tongue sliding along her left sole, trailing up towards her toes then gliding down again, heading for her heel, looping her tongue around it a few times.
Then she switches to the other foot, giving it one long slow lick, her tongue creeping higher and higher.

"EEWWW. That's gross. What are you doing to me?"

She doesn't answer, her tongue sliding into the gap between my big toe and the one next to it, licking back and forth over the soft skin at the base.

"Hehhehehe....Stop it. Haha....Please, stop it."

Her only response is to move her tongue back down to her sole, dragging it sideways in a zigzag pattern. Then back to the top again, repeating the movement.
"Ahahaha.... Oh, please stop. Hehehe.... Please. This just feels so, so."
But she can't find the words to express how strange, how bizarrely evil it feels to have a slick, wet tongue gliding over her skin.
"Stop licking my feet." She finishes with a desperate scream.

"Okay." she says, as she pulls her tongue away.
Jean wiggles her feet, tingling everywhere her tongue has touched, as her saliva cools and dries.
She hopes that she has finished, when her mouth moves back to her foot again.
"No." she shouts. "No. You said you'd stop. Don't lick me again."

She doesn't. Her mouth lightly kissing the tip of each toe, slowly moving along the top of each foot, before returning to her big right toe. She gasps, as she pulls it into her mouth, sucking on it, her lips caressing the bottom as her tongue runs over the edges. In some ways this is worse than the licking, part soft caress and part teasing tickle. She doesn’t know whether to moan or laugh, biting down on her lower lip to stifle either. She doesn’t want her captor to know how this is affecting her. That choice is taken out of her hands, as she pulls her mouth back with a pop, drawing out the last bit of sensation by keeping her mouth closed, her lips sliding slowly, dragging up my toe, before returning to the other foot, letting her tongue flow up over her heel and sole again and again.

"Hahahaha.... Please no. I can't take any more. Hehehehe.... Oh, no. Please stop."

The reason she wants her to stop is not because it tickles. It does. It does terribly. But because part of her is starting to enjoy it.
She cannot explain what, but something about the delicate strokes of this woman’s wonderfully soft tongue just feels so good. And she is afraid where it might go.

But it doesn't seem to matter how much she can or cannot take. As the woman swaps back to her other foot, nibbling on the tips of her smaller toes, or sucking again on her big toe. Jean tries to fight her off, twisting her foot, or pressing forward with the other one, trying to get it between her sensitive soles and her tormentor. But nothing works, with her knees bound, she can only move her feet so far.
Her tongue stops, just short of her heel, as the door opens again, two more Team Rocket members entering the room. These two dressed in the tailored suits worn by Rocket Executives, one with trousers, the other with a skirt. The one on the left notices Jean's flushed face, her face falling into a scowl.
"Having fun, Wendy? Maybe a bit too much? It certainly looks like our guest is. I thought you were supposed to be softening her up? Maybe a session with me will remind you how it is supposed to be done?"

The younger rocket lowers her legs back down to the floor, moving around to her side, lifting her off the floor and setting her to rest against the wall again. Her face has gone a little pale, the mention of this 'session' has clearly worried her.
"Sorry, hon. Playtimes over", she whispers in the young Pokemon trainer’s ear, before standing and walking behind her two superiors.
"My apologies ma'am."

The one on the left, with her short blonde hair, along with the trousers that complete her suit, giving her a more masculine appearance, steps forward a few paces, her deep blue eyes staring directly at the bound girl.

"Now, we have some questions for you. Who sent you here?"

"What? No-one. I was just trying to get to a Pokemon Centre.”

She sighs, "There is no point in lying. We know that you were sent here to find us. Now, who was it? Team Aqua, Team Magma? The Pokémon League?"

"I'm not lying. I got lost in the forest, found this place and came inside to get out of the rain. I'm just a Pokémon trainer, nothing to do with the Pokémon League. And I've no idea what Team Aqua and Magma are. Please, that's the truth. Just let me go."

Her voice drips with sarcasm.
"Of course. We let you go, you walk out of here. And then you tell your leaders where we are. Do you think we are completely stupid? Now, tell me the truth."

"That is the truth." I scream, "You can do anything, tickle me all you like, lick me all you like. It won't change that."

"Well, you're right about one thing."

Jean shakes her head violently, fully understanding their meaning, as Wendy lifts up one foot, the yellow haired rocket taking the other, securing them in the same way as before. The second executive crouches down by her side, smoothing the wrinkles out of her skirt. Wendy's grip around her ankle is pretty loose, but the other's is much tighter.

"NO. NO. Please. I told you the truth. Don't do this."

Her cries fall on deaf ears, as the two tongues slip in between her toes, licking along the edges, teasing the soft skin at the bottom. Jeans feet are writhing constantly now. If they focused on one foot at a time, she maybe could resist it. But both being licked at the same time is overwhelming.
The executives tongue following the curves of her foot, using both hands to hold it in place. Her foot twists and bucks each time the tongue touches her again. None of the licks are very long, covering maybe a couple of inches. But this just makes it harder to escape. Her foot will jerk away from the tongue, only to have it attack from another direction. In this way, she can cover all of her foot very quickly.
Wendy is slowly and almost lovingly licking over her ankles, her hands wrapped around her soles, twisting her head from side to side so that she can get all way around it.

Just as she thinks it cannot get any worse, the second executive leans forward, getting closer to her feet.

"Nonono."Jean cries in her head. She can't imagine how it will feel to have three people licking her feet. Luckily she seems to be spared that.

"Why don't you just tell us what we want to know? Then we can stop this."

"Hahahaha..... I can't. Hahahahaha.... I can't.. Oh, stop....Hahahaha....You have to believe me. I don't...Hahahahaha. I don't know what you want."

"We want to know who sent you. Just tell us, and this will end. And then we could leave Wendy with you. You sounded like you enjoyed being licked by her."

"Nobody sent me. Hahahaha..... I told you. And I don't want anyone to luck my feet."

That is a lie, part of her mind says. Part of her would love to have Wendy licking her feet. Anything but this.

"Well, that's too bad. Cause we will keep licking you until you tell the truth."

Jean wants to shout that she did tell the truth, but suddenly can't speak as the second executive sucks her big toe into her mouth.
Jean closes her eyes, as the pleasurable sensations of the mouth over her toe, compete with the torturous tickling as the tongues continue to lick her arches, slowly and constantly.
She is torn between pulling her foot away from them, and keeping it where it is. From escaping the evil wet licks, and staying close to the soft suction, the mouth sliding up and down her toe now, letting her lips caress the edges.

"Mmmm. Do you like it when I suckle your toes? You do, don't you?"

And suckled they are. Not sucked, a forceful claiming of them. But a gentle suction, nursing on them like a baby might do with a bottle. Slowly stimulating them with slow sucks, a loud slurping noise made as the mouth is pulled away, leaving the toe dripping saliva, before giving the other the same treatment.
"Mmmmm. I think you do. And I could just keep doing this all day."

That is both a horrifying and glorious notion.
For as long as she keeps working away on her toes, her colleagues are likely to keep tickling her feet. And they won't stop, not until she answers their questions. Questions that she cannot answer.

Wendy is also torn between two desires.
Part of her wants this to end, for Jean to just tell her superiors what they want to know. But she knows that won't happen. She is really starting to believe that Jean is telling the truth. That she really doesn't know anything. She has been in a similar position to Jean, trapped and helpless at the mercy of these two skilled ticklers. And if she knew anything, she would have told it now. But on the other hand, she wants this tickling to continue. The sight of Jean thrashing her head about, as the two other Rockets lick and suck her feet is really starting to turn her on. Her sexy laughs only making it worse.

Jean moans with both relief and disappointment, as all three mouths pull back from her feet.

The white suited Rockets looks at June quizzically.
"You know, maybe you are telling the truth. Maybe you really weren’t sent by anyone to find us."

"That's what I said. Does that mean you’ll stop licking my feet now?"

She laughs softly, "I said 'maybe', dear. We've only just started."

"NOOOOO." Jean wails, as the two tongues drag along her soles again, while the mouth slips over her big toe again. "No. Please. Hahahahaha.... No. I told you.... Hehehehe..... I told you the truth. Nononono... Don’t do that. Don’t lick me there. Hahahahahahaaaa....I’ve told you everything."

Okay, there we go. Just a quick bit of anime tickling.

Legal stuff:
Pokemon and Team Rocket are the property of Nintendo and Gamefreak, not me. All characters are over 18 years old.

Again, if you liked this, then feel free to post a comment. Reviews are what I live for, as a writer. The more reviews I get, the more inspired to continue to write I will be.

It keeps alternating between "my" and "her", which gets really annoying. I mean it's a decent enough story, but it keeps switching back and forth from first to third to first person lol

Damn.

Really? I thought I caught all of those. You'd think three proof reads would be enough.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back