• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bristol And Sarah Palin's Night Of Tickle Torment M/F F/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Sarah Palin awakened slightly dizzy, and with a massive headache. Her last memory was of being at a large meet and greet event with her daughter, Bristol, and then, suddenly, everything went black. As she got her bearings, Ms Palin saw that she was in a very dimly lit room, that looked like a cave.

Sarah's first thought was of her daughter. She called out "Bristol", into the darkness. As Sarah turned her head, she could see that Bristol was strapped to a table, directly across from her, naked, and barefoot. Sarah herself noticed she was wearing only a bra and panties.

Four figures came out of the darkness. Three large men, and a tall, beautiful blonde woman.

"What the hell is going on here? What do you want? I demand to know!" Sarah snapped.

"Oh, shut up, Sarah. You are not in command here, WE are. So, you best do as we say, or..".

A fear rose inside Sarah, for her daughter, and herself. "Okay, I understand. Look, if you want money, we can work something out": Sarah said calmly.

"We dont want money, yet. What we want, is to torture you and your daughter". The tall blonde woman said.

"Torture? Please dont do that. Look, you can do anything you want to me, but leave my daughter alone. Dont hurt her". Sarah said.

The sexy blonde smiled. "We dont want to torture her, Sarah, we want to do one thing.. to both you, and your daughter. We want to tickle you both, until your sides split. Are you ticklish, Sarah?" The blonde said, running a finger down Sarah's neck.

Both Palin women closed their eyes. Sarah was very ticklish, but, could perhaps handle some torture. Sarah knew, however, that her daughter was extremely ticklish, and could not deal with much more than a very short period of tickling".

"Please.. dont do this.. She's too ticklish. Work on me.. Please let her be".

"We might as well start on the younger girl. Gentlemen, start your tickling".

As Bristol Palin closed her eyes, and clenched her body, resigned to her fate, the two large tatooed figures surrounded the beautiful younger Palin, and began a double barrel tickle assault on her neck. Bristol shook her head from side to side, trying to fight the tickling, and the laughter, but eventually, the giggles erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! PLEASE DONT! NEOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! One of the men continued his way down Bristol's beautiful body, attacking her pits with his ten fingers, as Bristol tried to keep her arms as low as possible, but couldn't:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT TICKLES SOO MUCH! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEH! Both men reached into their pockets, taking out feathers, and proceeded to run the feathers over Bristol Palin's bare breasts, and nipples. The sensation sent the beautiful 20 year old through the roof, as she screamed with tortured laughter:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! EEEKKKKKK! I CANNOT TAKE IT! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! MY TITS ARE SO TICKLISH! NOOOOOO! HEHEHHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

The woman and men triple teamed Bristol for the next part of the tickle, as the two men spider tickled Bristol's outer thighs, and the woman moved in on her inner thighs, as Bristol violently shook her legs against the bounds, and shrieked:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT IS TOO CLOSE TO MY HOT SPOT! IAM EITHER GOING TO PEEE ORR CUMMM! DONT TICKLE MY THIGHS, I CANT EVEN STAND WHEN MY MAN DOES THAT! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Finally, all three positioned themselves at Bristol's beautiful bare feet. Soft, and without a callous, Bristol's feet were by far her most ticklish spot. She feared the reaction. The two men finger assaulted her soles, while the woman ran two feathers in between all of Bristol's ten toes. She tried to flex them, tried to point them, tried to clench them down, and tried to wiggle them, but to no avail. Her toes just eventually moved from side to side, as she screamed at the top of her lungs with incredible laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOT THE FEET AND TOES! THAT IS THE WORST SPOT! I CANT STAND IT! IAM GOING TO LOSE IT! NEEEOOOOOO! HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

The tickle tormenters were not finished with the beautiful younger Palin's feet. The tall woman pulled a whipped cream bottle from her pocket, and sprayed the younger Palin's bare feet full of whipped cream. The men then let two large dogs loose. The dogs zeroed in on the substance on Bristol Palin's feet. The dogs used their long tounges to clean her soles, with long, torturing licks, and also licked every drop clean off her ten beautiful ruby red pedicured toes. Bristol screamed so hard, she thought she was going to pass out:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG! PLEASE CALL OFF THE DOGS! NO MORE DOGS LICKING MY FEET! I CANT STAND IT! IAM GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

The three tickle instigators then zeroed in on the mother, Sarah, as Bristol lied on her table, panting, and sweaty, hoping not to pass out. "You ready, Sarah?" The blonde asked. "Ready as I'll ever be". Sarah said, stoically.

Once again, the tickle attack began with a double barrel tickle attack of Sarah's Palin's neck, as her head shifted from side to side, and she giggled:HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY! ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE IVE BEEN TICKLED! THAT TICKLES! NEEEOOO! The men then moved to Sarah;s pits, tickling them with their fingers, and a feather, as she shrieked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OOHH! OHHH! OH MY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, one of the men, and one of the women, counted Sarah's ribs up and down. Sarah's two most ticklish spots were her ribs and feet. The rib counting caused her laughter to amp up, as she erupted in different octaves of howls, shrieks, and giggles:HAHAHEHEHEAHAHEHAHEHEAHEAHHHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG BRISTOL HELP ME! THESE PEOPLE ARE TORTURING ME! STAPPPPPP! HEHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHE! The two large men then tickled the insides of Sarah's thighs and legs, as she howled with deep laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THE LEGS ARE PRETTY TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally,, all three figures moved down to Sarah's bare feet, adorned with pink polish. The ticklers began the attack with fingers, which caused Sarah to flex her toes back, very hard, and scream:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY HEAVENS, THE FEET ARE VERY TICKLISH FOR ME! PLEASE STAPP RIGHT THERE! I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I CAN TAKE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Next, three feathers sawed inbetween Sarah Palin's ten toes, as she spread her toes out, and tried to avert the tickling:HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! I BEG OF YOU! PLEASE NOO MORE! The two large men bent down, and smelled Sarah Palin's feet, still a bit musky with sweat. Then, they proceeded to each lick one of Sarah's feet with long licks of their tounges. Sarah didn't like anyone tickling or touching her feet, but this felt tortorous, as she started to scream with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO FOOT LICKING! NOT EVEN MY HUSBAND HAS EVER DONE THAT! STAPPPPPPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Before the ticklers were to let the Palins go, they had one more surprise and present for Bristol. As they approached her, she pleaded not to be tickled anymore. "Please, I'll do anything. Those guys can fuck me if they want, just no more tickling. I'm going to pass out". "It's okay, Bristol, they arent going to fuck you. We just have one tiny little thing we want to do to your feet". The woman said. With that, the three ticklers pulled ice from a bucket, and proceeded to run it over the mega sensitive young soles of Bristol Palin. The ice was the most tortorous tickling instrument of all. Bristol shrieked, screamed, yelled, cried, pleaded, and then, she erupted, with a wave of creamy cum, in her shorts, as she went over the edge, at the incredible tickle torment:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THAT IS THE WORST OF ALL! NO! NO ICE! I GIVE UP! ILL DO ANYTHING! YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! After the final giggle, the cum, did, in fact, erupt, from the young Ms Palin.

"Now, just so you dont remember anything. We are going to give you both heavy doses of a sleep medcine, to put you both to sleep, before dropping you off near where we found you. They must be looking for all of us, but.. we will find a way". The woman said, forcing Xanax down both women's throats, as the women drifted off into a peaceful slumber, and were driven to an empty lobby, where they were dropped off, and left, sleeping on the floor, to be found a short time later.

Hours later, when both women awakened in a comfortable hotel room, neither could seem to remember, or want to recount, the details of their absence. They looked at each other slyly, maybe remembering certain details, but neither divulging much. For no one would believe what Bristol and Sarah Palin had really endured, in the dungeon, during their night of Tickle Torment.

The End

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmmmm sarah palin tickled ????? now thats an interesting perception indeed...........nylon tickles next time mitchell....great story by the way

Ty, tickler814. Glad you liked it. I'm into bare foot tickling, but I could do nylons.

Thanks, Jack, I appreciate the praise.

Mitch

Great Story!

That`s a tickle fantasy I`m sure many of us would enjoy!
Great job,Mitchell!

Neat story that Mitchell, and it got me thinking !

Would love to see Sarah Palin take on Hillary Clinton in a tickle fight, Winner gets to be President.
Live coverage from the White house lawn to be beamed around the world to the tickle masses.
First to submit loses her chance at the Presidency...who's your money on !
Can't decide on the attire though...any thoughts guys ?.

Thanks, porter.

I like your story idea. The problem I have is, the whole White House lawn thing. Most of my stories involve characters that are either naked, or in bra and panties, if a woman is being tickled. It isnt likely or realistic that a girl would be tickled naked or in a bra and panties, on the White House lawn.

My thought would be: Maybe like a wet bikini type thing, where both Palin and Clinton are wearing bikinis, or, shorts and wet t shirts.

I dont know if that would work for you, porter, but its just a thought.

Mitch

You're right about the White House lawn Mitch, it's just the idea of raising the stakes that kinda excited me, and you can't get any higher stake than the American Presidency.
The concept of the entire nation looking on, (if not the whole world) while these two powerful political sirens tickled the shit out of each other would be mind blowing.

Bikinis sounds great, although I must confess I'm a nylons guy, and Hillary in her famous pantsuit and Palin in blouse, skirt and hose seems kinda hot to start with.

Both their Daughters Bristol and Chelsea screaming encouragement at their Mom's, and the occasional insult at each other.

I guess the eventual outcome would depend on the authors political choice, and
as for the venue...why not the 'Oval office' ?

Great story Mitch, thanks again for posting !

Last edited:
It is a good idea, Porter, but I'm drawing a blank on how to do it. Maybe you could give me some ideas, or.. try writing one yourself.

I'm glad you liked this story, thanks again.

Mitch

Thanks, ticklenv. I appreciate the praise, my friend.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back