• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Debra Winger tickled Shirley MacClaine

And she got tickled in "A Change of Seasons". She was always one of those older women I really enjoyed seeing tickled (and daydreaming about...)

And she got tickled in "A Change of Seasons". She was always one of those older women I really enjoyed seeing tickled (and daydreaming about...)

^I have watched that movie "A Change Of Seasons", and I really enjoyed the tickling scene.^ :numberone:

Wow! Thanks for posting detritus.

The next item is also interesting. It says -
"Shirley MacLaine and Debra Winger allegedly didn't get on during the making of the movie. In fact, in Shirley MacLain's autobiography, she says that Debra was pulling mean pranks and pretty much raised hell in some of her behind the scenes antics"

Putting the two items together, maybe tickling MacLaine under the sheets was one of Debra's 'pranks'? If the two really didn't get on, Debra must really have enjoyed tickling Maclaine!

PS - Have just watched that 'Change of Seasons' clip. Wow! Shirley Maclaine is insanely ticklish!

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks for posting detritus.

The next item is also interesting. It says -
"Shirley MacLaine and Debra Winger allegedly didn't get on during the making of the movie. In fact, in Shirley MacLain's autobiography, she says that Debra was pulling mean pranks and pretty much raised hell in some of her behind the scenes antics"

Putting the two items together, maybe tickling MacLaine under the sheets was one of Debra's 'pranks'? If the two really didn't get on, Debra must really have enjoyed tickling Maclaine!

PS - Have just watched that 'Change of Seasons' clip. Wow! Shirley Maclaine is insanely ticklish!

Show the clip of Change of Seasons in English , does anyone have it. I saw it in another language.

Show the clip of Change of Seasons in English , does anyone have it. I saw it in another language.

It is available on the internet Jack. If not this site then TT has it. Quick search should locate it. It really is excellent. Shirley is lying on her front on a bed and gets a real rib-tickling! Her reactions and her helpless laughter seem genuine to me! Shirley MacLaine is really ticklish!

Yeah, I think it the real thing as well. The little nervous nuances are too accurate to be faked.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back