• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Guy!

thetmfobserver

2nd Level White Feather
How long have you been interested in tickling?

I have been tickling my wife since we got together 18 years ago as a tease/torture but it was never viewed as foreplay/tickle fetish until I discovered this forum.

What video companies were you a fan of before you started producing?

I actually started producing tickle videos before I looked at other companies work. Since I started looking at other producers though, I have been enjoying clips from Shy and Wild, Tickle Abuse, Skelyrata and Tickle Chicks the most.

Why?

Tommy has a no surrender style I enjoy seeing, I have been on set for a few Shy and Wild scenes and enjoyed the entire shoot, Skelyrata because I sometimes enjoy more sexual m/f clips and Tickle Chicks because I enjoy seeing girls I know getting tickled.

What made you decide to produce your own tickling content?

Honestly it was a recruiter for Clips4sale at Fetishcon 2008. I was looking for ways to earn money from my photo work and he suggested I try doing smoking, bondage and tickle fetish clips to offset my expenses. I started tying and tickling models, made a few bucks and was having fun..... I was hooked.

How would you describe your tickling content, for anyone unfamiliar with your work?

Erotic to extreme tickle torture with guys and girls from all walks of life. We try to keep a balance between new amateur models and popular professionals. The amateur style is driven by fan requests, we'll try anything once!

You’re pretty well known for doing graphic scenes involving sexual content, but you also produce some non-nude clips as well. Which are your preference?

To be perfectly honest it's not what's in the scene so much as how the models interact with one another. My favorite clips are ones where you can feel the chemistry between Ler and Lee whether fully clothed or screwing like rabbits.

You’re frequently a model for your clips, both as tickler and ticklee. Do you enjoy both ends of the proverbial feather?

I would have to say I enjoy tickling alot more than being tickled most of the time. Being tickled takes alot out of you and I'm not as young as I used to be lol.

You frequently have story lines in your videos. What made you decide to do more “scenario” style shoots?

I really enjoy a good plot line personally in any video I watch. The appeal for me as a producer is the challenge of creating what I envision with lots of improv versus scripting.

How do you come up with your ideas for your scenes?

Most of the time they just "hit me" in the shower, riding down the highway, in church at a wedding and good old fashioned Fan Interaction

How do you find your models?

Anymore they find me lol. I run casting calls on several modeling sites, use a few talent agencies and of course other models recommend them (Catherine Fox loves tickling so much she brings me every girl she can find)

Who has been your favorite model to work with?

Ok Girls Don't Get Pissed (but you knew this was coming) Lola Lynn

Why?

Lola was the first paid model I ever worked with back before I even thought of making videos (at Fetishcon 08). Her and her partner were so relaxed and easy going it set the mood for the whole shoot. That experience set the mood for my style of producing. Had I worked with an uptight or bitchy model I may have never taken this path.

You’ve used a lot of “gang” tickling in your videos, and while many people enjoy that, there are a number of people who seem to believe that one on one tickling is more intense? What’s your take on this issue?

I don't care how many ticklers you have in a session, if they are into tickling it's intense.

Does tickling hold the same appeal it did for you before your production career, or does it seem more “clinical” now?

Hell I still tickle my wife once or twice a day (ok several times)

Where do you do your shoots?

I shoot at home mostly but we travel a bit too so we shoot in Hotels and other studios about 30% of the time

If at home, how do you go about storing all the equipment?

The house I am in has it's own dungeon set in the garage so it doesn't get stored. Between the bedroom dressers, 2 closets and my utility cabinets it all fits.

What do you find to be the most fun part of your producing?

The most fun I have with producing is when I put together a specific scene exactly the way I wanted it and everybody enjoys it as much as I did.

The most difficult part?

Laughing my ass off during the editing and preview process and not getting a single comment.

Who would you say is the most ticklish model you’ve worked with?

Does my wife count? Seriously I have worked with many lovely ladies that come close but none as ticklish as her.

Have you ever had a shoot with someone who wasn’t that ticklish?

I'm sure it happens to all of us at one time or another. And I have to say it's been more with guys than girls.

How did you handle that?

Since I shoot a variety of fetishes it is easy for me to take a different track with the model so generally I'll stop the tickle torture and move to something else.

If the TMF were to make a time capsule, and included one of your videos in it, which one would you prefer them to use?

The Monkey And The Banana - This video is still in the process of being made but it is going to cover my first 2 years as a producer with popular clips, candid footage and lots of bloopers. I'm hoping it will be ready by January 2011. If you needed it today it would be the tickling handjob video that started it all - Tied Tickled And Milked with Betty Jaded and Ashley Alexis Grace

Who is your dream ticklee?

I MARRIED HER

If you could only make one more video, and then retire, what would your ultimate video consist of?

Double suspension tickle sex with 2 couples and 4 additional female ticklers.

What advice would you give to any aspiring producers out there?

Think of the frog grabbing the throat of the stork that tries to eat him "NEVER GIVE UP"

[email protected]

What message do you want to give to those reading this interview?

What you see is what you get!!!

I'm not the best but I'm trying to be

When it comes to my studios we try to keep it real even for fantasies lol.

If you don't like my style don't ride my ass...... I'll think you are a homo.

How do you find your models?

Anymore they find me lol. I run casting calls on several modeling sites, use a few talent agencies and of course other models recommend them (Catherine Fox loves tickling so much she brings me every girl she can find)

Hell yea I do!! I am a sick sick person....just loving to tickle everyone! Bad Bad Catherine!!

http://clips4sale.com/13733

Well I enjoyed reading that interview hahaa. And even though I feel like a perv saying this, your vids are some of my favs.. Those girls are lucky ducks!

Well I enjoyed reading that interview hahaa. And even though I feel like a perv saying this, your vids are some of my favs.. Those girls are lucky ducks!

Come on down to Fla and get lucky yourself lol. And if you want it to be a secret we can put you in all sorts of costumes.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back