• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ATTN BELLA BASHERS: BEST COSTUME VOTE!

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
Yes, I know the Bash was a week ago (whut), but I feel bad that we were so busy with Saturday Night Mayhem that we never voted for best costume; there were way too many WIN outfits that obviously took thought and effort to just let it go! Please post or PM me your votes, and at the end of this week I shall tally them up and we'll send the winner his or her Valuable Prize, thanks!

(No voting for Bill/Hunter S. Thompson; trust me, he got plenty rewarded already ;) )

EDIT: apparently we'll have 2nd and 3rd place winners as well, so by all means vote for your top 3!

Last edited:
I vote Stacy/Ms Slacker for her "Bride" costume.

I thought the popeye outfit wqas great! tklman looked just like popeye!

1st place: Popeye! Looked JUST like him. :D

2nd place: The napkin dispenser. What can I say, I was charmed by it. ;)

3rd place: Phantom of the Opera! Flippin sweet!

1 - Phantom of the Opera (badass!)
2 - Popeye (because of the spinach quote at Steak and Shake that I MISSED!)
3 - Rhinoceros (later, the nametag got crumpled and I got accused of ruining his costume)

I would be remiss (Yeah, I know: me, miss?) ;) if I did not vote for the cheerleader as #1.

#2 would be the French Maid.

#3 would be the PunisherLily. Boy, do I need to address THAT!

#3A would be everyone else that put way more effort into a costume than I was too lame to do, such as Popeye, the Scotsman, The Phantom, the Vampiress (correct?), the Zombie Bride, the guy who went as Snail Shell (looked just like him, too!), the IFD conglomerate (which was cool), and the many others who put way more into their costumes than my lame attempt.

Thank you all again for a great time.

I would be remiss (Yeah, I know: me, miss?) ;) if I did not vote for the cheerleader as #1.

#2 would be the French Maid.

#3 would be the PunisherLily. Boy, do I need to address THAT!

#3A would be everyone else that put way more effort into a costume than I was too lame to do, such as Popeye, the Scotsman, The Phantom, the Vampiress (correct?), the Zombie Bride, the guy who went as Snail Shell (looked just like him, too!), the IFD conglomerate (which was cool), and the many others who put way more into their costumes than my lame attempt.

Thank you all again for a great time.

thanks!! bats eyes ....

And the winners are...

1st: BlackestLily as the Punisher

2nd: TKLMAN as Popeye

We really didn't have enough 3rd place votes for any one person, maybe more Bashers will VOTE next year (hint freakin' hint :ranty: )

Meanwhile, our two winners will receive awesomely awesome gift cards for STEAK N SHAKE, to be sent to them asap or kept at Casa Bella until Bash 2011, the choice is theirs! :yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

We really didn't have enough 3rd place votes for any one person, maybe more Bashers will VOTE next year (hint freakin' hint :ranty: )

Meanwhile, our two winners will receive awesomely awesome gift cards for STEAK N SHAKE, to be sent to them asap or kept at Casa Bella until Bash 2011, the choice is theirs! :yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

Yessssssssssssssssss. Best thing EVAR to come home to!!

Ha! Well , blow me down. :D

Thanks , Bella ... & everyone! I had a really great time. Couldn't ask to be part of a finer collection of miscreants , I tell ya. Lookin' forward to next year.

... & congratulations , BlackestLily. You may have won this time , my dear , but know this : the Punisher's books are always canceled eventually. And so shall you be. So swears ... Popeye the sailorman! :mwahaha:

Ha! Well , blow me down. :D

Thanks , Bella ... & everyone! I had a really great time. Couldn't ask to be part of a finer collection of miscreants , I tell ya. Lookin' forward to next year.

... & congratulations , BlackestLily. You may have won this time , my dear , but know this : the Punisher's books are always canceled eventually. And so shall you be. So swears ... Popeye the sailorman! :mwahaha:

LOL Congrats to you, too, Popeye! It's gonna be on for next year...OOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back