• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VCR alert, cartoon?

daryl

TMF Master
The show description of a show called Grin and Bear It, Friday night on the cartoon network, is sub-titled TICKLE ME AMANDA.

I have no idea what the show is or what the plot will be, but someone should set a vcr and let us know.

daryl--thanks for the info

amk--thanks for the link

Hope it's something good.

ddd

Tickle me mandy

In the synopsis that describes the show's premise, it mentions that Mandy is "dead pan" all of the time. So maybe the episode deals with the usually deadpan Mandy's weakness...that she is ticklish? Who knows...but it sounds like a good theory lol

WOW! Mandy might get tickled?! SWEET! Me and a friend of mine have always wanted 2 c that brat get tickled! :D:D:D

That'd be a great episode! Friday at 10:30? That girl is just like someone I know, who CLAIMS to be unticklish also, but I know she is. If it's anything like the title, I gotta see this!

Just a theory

Now it was just a theory on my part. So I don't want anyone getting too disappointed if (or when if mainstream luck holds up) Mandy doesn't get tickled. But based on her description it would be a cool direction for them to go in.

well, i just watched the cartoon. VERY dissapointing. The story was that Mandy and her family r going away 4 a day, which devastates Billy, so Grim creates a replacement Mandy 4 him out of old toys. The title card had a picture of a voodoo doll of her, and i thought they were going 2 tickle THAT, but there WAS no voodoo doll, and no metion of tickling WHATSOEVER. What was even the point of the title? :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Yet another mainstream opportunity wasted! Whoever approved the cartoon's title must've been a moron. :sowrong:

zechs- it wasn't a pedicure refference, it was a manicure. there's a difference

No, I meant after that. She put her bare foot on the table. He was gonna do her toes next. I should've been more specific.

*rewatches tape* Hmmmmm...yea, u'r right...YUCK! She got UGLY feet!

maybe..

Just a thought, but maybe the show's title was in reference to the toy being created. Instead of "Tickle Me Elmo" it was "Tickle Me Amanda"? The only possible connection I could come up with.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back