• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Story: Keri's journey into Germany

Elena

TMF Novice
Keri Russell decided to have a relaxing vacation into Europe. She was a young and pretty 23 years old American girl. Pretty long brown hair, shiny blue eyes and a slender figure. She obviously needed this vacation, cause the last few months the pressure in her job career was extremely high. A change of pace would give her new energy.

There she was now since a week and enjoyed her stay in Germany's capital city, Berlin, so much. She visited plenty of monuments, had so much fun in the night life as well. Nothing seemed to ruin the fun she had till so far.

This day was no else than all the others. She fully recovers from the stressfull weeks at home. Now she was about to spend a dreamy night again. She took off her cloths, only leaving her bra and underwear on. Then she stept into the bed for a nice sleep, looking forwardly to what was going to follow the rest of her German vacation.

Suddenly however she was roughly made awake. Half asleep she saw some uniformed people dash into her room. Without a chance of resisting she was rudely forced to take her cloths on again and was taken outside. Without knowing what on earth was happening to her she was taken to the local police offices. Eyes full of fear and wondering she was forced to sit right in front of the police officer on duty. Her name was Franka Schwabing. The lady looked very impressive. Strong body, short blonde hair, blue-grey eyes and looking very steady.

"Now, ms. Askin, tell me... why do u keep on playing a game with us?"", she asked to the wondering Keri. I... I don't know what you are talking about officer, was the answer. "Sure you do, I warn you, you'd better stop fooling around with the local authorities... I'm sure you were not planning to end up in jail, weren't you?" But... I... I... what is this, my name isn't Askin at all??!! "That's enough, ms.Askin, we know who you are," you are the searched member of the criminal organisation responsible for drug carrying into Germany". We have prooved elements of our statements, you'd better confess your crimes... it's better for all of us. This is your last chance!

The poor Keri Russell had not the least idea where she got into and started to panick. "It seems as if we can't encourage you to cooperate... you force me to take unpleasant measures, ms Askin" threatened officer Schwabing. With this saying they took the panicking girl into another room. Into the middle of the no-windowed room there stood a large table. She was forced onto it by two policemen. Without any further words she was attached to it firmly. Arms above the head and legs firmly placed onto it as well. Also her shoes and socks were removed. "Now, ms. Askin, this is your very last chance, cooperate and confess your crimes and this is over... keep fooling around with us and you'll face the consequences," said a angry Franka. Please, please... I'm not the one who you are searchng for, my name is Keri Russell and I am an American tourist and.... "ENOUGH!" shouted the female officer.

I think I know a way to have your cooperation, with that the severe agent wiggled some fingers in the exposed armpits of the poor girl. The reaction on those movements were quite strong: hehheheheheheheheheheheeyyyyy.... what are yooouuu hahaahaahahahaahahaa...doooooiinnnngg??!!!! Awwww, does it tickle somewhat, how unfortunate for you my dear. Perhaps you'd better give in now, huh? Franka kept on tickling the armpits of her poor arrestant, causing more and more hysterical reactions. HHHaahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaha....pleeheheeeaaassseeee.....stahahhahahaahahahhaahhaaaahahaapppp....dont hehehahahaahaa.... tickle meheheheehehheeheee!!!!!! Poor Keri had always been very ticklish, since her early childhood this was her biggest weakness. Being tickled merciless and totally immobile would be her worst nightmare. Now however, this nightmare was about to come true! HHahahahahahahhahaahhahahaahahahahahahahahaahaahah....ooohhh my goooohhohohoohohohahahahahahahaad....staahaahahahahaaawwwpppp!!!

NOw ms. Askin, are we going to cooperate or not? Keri was breathing heavily, she sputtered some words: I...heheh...d...don't know wh-what you are t-talking a-about...pls...I...I'm innoncence. "I don't think so, ms. Askin," but it seems we still have to convince you about it" threatened Schwabing. With that she moved her long nails to the ribs of her poor captive. Fearcily the nails digged into the soft ribcage, causing once more hysterical reactions and uncontrolled bucking and trashing. HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH....OMG...PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEESSSSEEEE....I HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA....CANT HEEHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...STAAAAHAHAHAAANNNDDD THHHHHIIIIIIIIISSSS....HHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! Then you'd better confess, dear Ms. Askin. AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA...I HEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....AM NOOHHOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOOOO.....NOT THE AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA...ONE YOU AARHAHAHAHAAHAAA...ARE LOOKING FOOOHHOHOHOOORRR. Keri tried to speak but was hardly able to it, the tickling felt so hard for her poor body. However, the German police officer did not seem to stop her "actions". She lifted up the shirt of her captive and pressed her nails upon the soft belly, wiggling all over the soft flesh. WHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA.....AAACCKKK...PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAAAHHAHAEHEHEHEHEEEESSSEEEE....NO MOOHOHHOHOHOHOHHOHOOOORREE.....NO MOOOOOREEEE.....AAAAAIIIEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEE!!!!!!!!! Poor Keri laughed hysterically and trashed like a madwoman, not being able to stop this madness at all. Officer Schwabing finally gave her captive some precious moments to catch her breath.

Keri was dripped in sweat, she felt as if her whole body was shaking in torment. Tears of laughter were dripping down her red cheeks. Pls....pls...I...I have nothing to do with.... with what you are...ac-accussing me from. Pls let me go...; I'm innocence. You have a strong will, ms. Askin, replied the German agent. But we will break you, no doubt. And so the eyes of Keri were once again filled with ticklish fear, knowing there was hardly a way to stop the tickle torture.

Now... what about your legs sweetie, are they ticklish too? After saying this Franka Schwabing wiggled her nails along the upper legs of Keri, who was renewed into hysterics, laughing her head off.HHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHEHEEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....OOHHHWWW.....EHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAEEHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...GAHAHAHAHAHAHWWWWDD....STOOOOAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAAAAPPPPP.....PLSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! But there was no stopping about it, the tickling continued to her knees, all the time poor Keri felt the ticking sensations on her delicate knees. She trashed her head from left to right, laughing and screaming like mad.

After a new short pause, Franka moved to the end of the bed, taking a chair and placing it at the footend. Ms. Askin, you have such a nice couple of feet, I wonder how sensitive they are. Shall we have a look at it? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Keri was in endless fear now, since her feet were extremely ticklish and by far her most ticklish spots. Before any touch at them she started struggling like crazy yet. The German officer seemed to enjoy it so much and grinned at the sight of her panicking captive. Without loosing any further second she heavily tickled the bare soles of Keri, who was now in the highest estate of hyperticklish hysteria. She was no longer laughing , either screaming animal-like: WAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEEHEHAHAHAHEHHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....NOOOHAHAHAHAHAEHEHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA...PPLLEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEESSSSEEEEEE...HHEHEHHEHEHEHHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA....!!!!!!! Keri tried to flex her feet as much as possible, but it was no use. Every second she felt the trembling sensation of those long fingernails torturing every sensitive spot onto her bare feet. By this time officer Schwabing was tickling the bare arches, making circles into them.

Keri was going nuts, screaming and laughing : HHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...HOOHHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA....AAAAIIIIIAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.....GOOOOOOWWWDDD....STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAPPP!!!!! But still there seemed not end to the tickle torture, Schwabing took a pen and moved it in between and under the bare toes of poor Keri, sending her once more into total hysterics. Keri couldn't take it no longer, and would do anything to stop the madness, even confessing something she didn't do. Meanwhile her toes were tickled merciless, she managed to splutter some words in between the hysterical laughter: HHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHA.....STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAPPP...ILL HAHAHAHAHAHAA...YEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHESSSS....I AM HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA..GUILTYYYEYEEHEHEHEHEE.....I CONFESS...AHAHAHAHAHAHAA....CONFESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Immediately the tickling stopped. Meanwhile Keri Russell was turned into a mess. Full of sweat and trembling sensations. "Now we finally seem able to get to an agreement" officer Schwabing smiled. A very wise decision to admit your crime. By doing this I can settle out a light punishment. With that she grinned and left the room, leaving the exhausted Keri alone. Later on that day she was braught to a cell, awaiting the process.

Four days later she was decided guilty at all points and was given three years of imprisonment. However, the real ms. Askin was still doing her criminal activities... a serious mistake at the police services seemed to be made. Poor Keri was sentenced for three years imprisonment... and at the hands of officer Franka Schwabing.

Would those three years be filled of endless tickle torture and hysteria? Would this madness ever stop?

ps: I hope you liked my story, if wanted I can always make a sequel, with the roles changed. If needed, report it here and I'll work on it.

Greetings and kisses,
Elena
:devil:

Fine story! :D

Glad to see you back posting a new one, Elena! Do write a sequel, in which police officer Franka allows some of the female prisoners to join in the tickle-torture of Keri.

Well Done Elena...

Teis would be an excellent script for a tickling video. Cound you star as Kerri?

Awesome, Elena--this should have happened in an episode of her TV show, "Felicity"! Then maybe I'd watch it. :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back