• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brooke Shields - Pretty Baby

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
That old movie (1977) was rerun last night on German TV. It contains a rather enticing scene of a VERY young Brooke rib-tickling a fellow prostitute in early-20th-century costumes. About 5 seconds, good twitching and laughing reactions from the attractive ticklee.

There are a few more subtle hints at tickling in this movie, but that's the only actual tickling scene. Oh well, for collectors... :cool:

I remember taping "Pretty Baby" a couple years ago on cable for this scene. It's short but VERY good.

Drew;)

If only Brooke had been the ticklee, but great scene nonetheless. Thanks to Hal for telling us and to German TV for showing it! :D

Oh, she got tickled back, but just for a second...

I realize that German TV brings up more and more reruns of movies with tickle scenes, and a lot of the commercials have shown bare female feet lately. Maybe we've got friends there? :)

Haltickling said:
Oh, she got tickled back, but just for a second...

I realize that German TV brings up more and more reruns of movies with tickle scenes, and a lot of the commercials have shown bare female feet lately. Maybe we've got friends there? :)

Not to mention Miriam Pielhau (I hope I'm spelling her name right!) getting her bare feet tickled by the cameraman! :D

Brooke Shields- Pretty Baby

Interesting about Brooke are the references to tickling which follow her in her younger days. Besides Pretty Baby there's the tickling she received in the Blue Lagoon, twice I believe. I read in a mag years ago that the crew tickled her feet off screen in Endless Love to simulate a passionate response during a love scene. In his autobiography, George Burns recounts how she ran around tickling people and asking if they were ticklish during the movie You and Me Kid. Not much since she got older, but other references pop up occasionally, I remember what I can, she's a fantasy of mine for awhile. All for now, peace..B.

off topic

Much later, Brooke was the star of the generally awful sitcom "Suddenly Susan."

In one episode, she is dating a hockey player who is turned on by her feet, and insists on caring for them. He goes on about her fabulous toes, heels, and arches. She is put off by this, and dumps him with (roughly, not word for word) this advice for his future relationships: "Don't bring out the pumice stone on the first date."

No mention of tickling her feet, however. :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back