• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story from this past Sunday M/F (ribs & feet)

pgh_tickler

My most recent tickling experience was yesterday afternoon with a 21 year old gal who volunteers in the same service industry as me.

I'm 45, but act very young for my age, and am always joking around and lightly rough housing with the crew...made up mostly of younger college students and recent graduates.

Cee Cee (lets call her... is a very pretty small framed gal about 5"4" with a cute unassuming smile and a terrific singing voice. She's got shoulder length auburn hair and brown eyes. She's a great student and has aspirations of medical school.

Anywaze...lets get to the story. I was talking to someone else outside the service yesterday on the cell phone when she began to mimic my deep voice and animated conversation. She was right in my face trying to get me to laugh or break up on what was to be a serious phone call. I gave her a couple of glaring looks...like leave me alone while I'm talking, and she continued to persist in her antics. Finally, I threatened her with "you're going to pay for this"...and again she gave me some wisecrack and dared me to retaliate. She finally gave up and went inside. The conversation soon ended and it was payback time.

I waltzed into the service and found her sitting at the computer desk checking her e-mail. The chair in which she was sitting was on wheels so I pushed her up against the desk and she was trapped. Only weighing a little over 100#...she was no match for my 6' 1" 200# plus body wieght pinning her in place!

I then asked her if she liked making people laugh while they were on the phone?...She said she was only teasing me... and that she meant no harm. I then said in a very condescending way that I would give her something to laugh at ....and I quickly grabbed her ribcage and began to tickle her. She screamed and thrashed, finally managed to escape down under the desk. What a great reaction!!! She's ticklish beyond belief!!!

She then began to plead with me to stop and said she was sorry and that it would not happen again if I'd stop tickling her. I pushed the chair away and looked under the desk seeing her curled up with her back against the wall (front of the desk) and her knees pulled up to her face. I demanded that she come out and take what was coming to her....she just laughed and pleaded that no more tickling would take place, as she was wickedly ticklish *(wink)* I said NO WAY!! Get out here and take your punishment or I'm coming in after you and it will be much worse!

Still trying to negotiate her way out...I grew impatient and reached under the desk grabbing her left ankle. with one pull (I'm pretty strong) she was sliding out from under the desk kicking, screaming and laughing. She had now turned over on her belly trying to scamper back under the the desk... when I rolled the chair up and sat down pinning her left ankle under my knee and thigh. I then reached down and grabbed her other ankle pulling it under my other knee and thigh. She was not going anywhere! I had my ankles/legs crossed under the chair creating a vise to which her feet were sticking up and she was prone on the ground. She kinda reminded me of a scorpion with it's stinger in the air. Totally helpless!

In my most sadistic voice I said NOW you little tease...Your going to suffer. She struggled and pleaded as I slowly began to to loosen her shoelaces. What are you doing? Please!! Let me go!!! NO CHANCE! I then started to mimic her begging and pleading in a very tiny voice. AWE....Is the wittle girl afwaid of the big mean monster? Are you afraid he's going to tickle you some more?

With that... I popped of her tennis shoes and heard screams of NOT MY FEET PLEEEZE!! NOT MY FEET! I can't stand getting my feet touched, NOOOO! I then tested her little size 5.5 white socked feet for their sensativity! HOOOAHHH! PAYDIRT!

I began to lightly tickle her feet amidst her struggling, pleading, begging and moaning. She had the cutest laugh and panic screaming as she tried in vein to escape my fingers. I drew figure eights and lingered under her toes and her high arches. At one point I grabbed a pen from the desk and began tracing letters on the soles of her socks (no ink). I said that I'd stop if she could guess what it was that I was tracing. The I drew an "F" then and an "O" a "U" and then an "R"....followed by an "S" a "C" and an "O" then "R" and finally an "E".

She could'nt get it as she was convulsing from the torment of that pen sliding all over her soft socks! Then I said in my best sarcastic voice, that I'd just have to finish it without her help...As I slowly began speaking like Abraham Lincoln..."Four-score and seven years ago..etc... She just screamed louder and louder and went absolutely nuts!!!

The torture kept up for about 5 minutes when I gave her a break for about a minute. She kept saying please let me go!...I'm sorry...It'll never happen again!....I've learned my lesson!...Really...You can let me go now! I then asked if she was more ticklish with or without socks on... Renewed pleading and escape attempts were made as I reached under her pants leg and grabbed the top of her right sock and pulled it slowly toward her foot. Up over her heal, it slid off her now naked foot as she was almost crying... telling me she'd give me anything to leave her socks on....ANYTHING MY DEAR? MooHoooHoooHaaHaaHaa!

Needless to say, I had my way tickling her a little while longer... maybe 15 minutes! She has very pretty little feet with a nice pedicure, very soft and silky soles and dark red polished nails... She even a toe ring on her right second toe....which I teased her about as I tickled those little digits too!

It will be a tickling CeeCee will not soon forget...nor I...and I can't wait for the next opportunity!

Cheers!

:devil:

To pgh_tickler,
Excellent story. I loved the part where you grapped her from under the desk and tickled her bare feet. Anymore stories on the way. E-mail me at [email protected] whenever possible thanks?

Thanks,
John Meeters:D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back