• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tigra's Tickle Torture 3

Blood Eyes

The threequel and finale to my Tigra Tickle Torture Trilogy! Bet you didn't think I'd make it a trilogy, did you? Either way, I hope you enjoy, and I hope it proves as fun and satisfactory as the other two.

A week after she had gotten her revenge on the Black Cat, who now did not dare to try and tickle her, Tigra was taking a nice catnap next to the window.
She enjoyed it, to be sure, and felt so secure and happy, but she did not feel herself being picked up by Hellcat and Shadowcat, who were bored and thus decided to end that boredom by tickling her. AGAIN. Plus, they wanted to make her pay for tickling the aforementioned Black Cat.

"Okay, Hellcat, place her down gently." Shadowcat said as she and Hellcat put the still asleep Tigra on a special adamantium board covered with fly paper they'd put up earlier once they discovered their boredom. They made sure it was only her back, so they'd have full access to all her spots.

"All right, it's done." Hellcat said. "Got the device to make her unstick when we're done?" "I sure do." Shadowcat replied as she put the device into her pocket. Then they waited for Tigra to wake up, and once she did, she saw quickly that she was, in fact, stuck to this board. "Huh?" Tigra said, unable to get unstuck, especially due to the fur on her back.

"Hello, Tigra." Hellcat said in a very "Hello, Bart"-like voice as you'd see being said by Sideshow Bob on "The Simpsons". "You're probably wondering why we have you stuck by your back onto that flypaper covered adamantium board. So we'll tell you..." Shadowcat said, grinning sadistically. "We didn't like the way you tickle raped Black Cat a week ago and caused us to run like fraidy cats." Hellcat told her. "That, and we're really bored." Shadowcat added in.

"So for that reason, guess how we're gonna ease both those angsts?" said Hellcat with a fiendish smile on her face as she and Shadowcat moved about the stuck Tigra. "Oh, God..." Tigra thought to herself, remembering how much she hated it the last two times she was tickled, and although Black Cat was not here with the other two, it was doubtless that they'd still be able to make it just a powerful a tickling even with only the two of them doing it.

"Guys, please, no!" Tigra begged. "Not again! You started this whole thing, anyway!" "Save it for someone who cares, Tigra!" Shadowcat replied. "We may have started it, but we'll be only too glad to finish it regardless!" Hellcat told her. Then Shadowcat knelt down at Tigra's feet and Hellcat put her hands on her belly. "Ready when you are, Kitty!" Hellcat told Shadowcat. "I'm ready now, Patsy!" Shadowcat said, and Shadowcat began tickling Tigra's feet like mad, and Hellcat tickled Tigra in every space of her belly. Ribs, abdomen, belly button, sides, everything. Tigra started laughing immediately.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE TICKLING! THEHEHEHEHEHES ISN'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPENING!!!!! THIS CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T BE FAHAHAHACKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEING!!" Tigra laughed as she was tickled nonstop and mercilessly by her two tormenters.

"Oh, it's happening, all right, Tigra!" Shadowcat said, "and don't think we did not bring plenty of other things to tickle you with aside from our hands!" She held Tigra's feet in her arm and began licking the bottoms of them rapidly and repeatedly. Tigra laughed: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH, GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU'REHEHEHEHEHEHE MURDEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hellcat then did a big lick on Tigra's belly and said: "My, you taste sweet! I think I'll lick you a few more times!"

So she did. She licked Tigra's midriff repeatedly, and it drove Tigra so crazy that Tigra laughed like a hyena. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT MY BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHELLY!!!" Tigra caterwauled(pun intended). "PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE, QUIT IT, YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU TWOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! I'M SOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO TICKLISH!!" "We know you are, Greer!" Shadowcat responded. "Which serves to make this all the more fun!" Hellcat added in.

Tears were now coming out of Tigra's eyes, and Shadowcat took it to the next level by sucking on and licking her toes, one at a time, until she'd done all ten, while Hellcat did the same by taking out a huge feather and brushing it up and down Tigra's belly, causing her laughter to rise to levels never before seen. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! I'M GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONNA PEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I'M GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONNA DIEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Tigra cried between laughs, but her ticklers paid her begging no heed.

"Hey, Hellcat, give me that feather, will you?" asked Shadowcat. "No problem at all, Shadowcat." Hellcat replied as she handed her the feather. "I was just about to switch to a different device anyway." Hellcat took out a paintbrush and Shadowcat tickled Tigra across her soles and in between her toes over and over with the feather, while Hellcat brushed the paintbrush across first Tigra's right armpit, then Tigra's left armpit. Tigra exploded into laughter.

"GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOCK IT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOFF! COHOHOHOHOHOHOME OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON! KNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOCK THIS OHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOFF!" Tigra cackled. "I JUST CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T STAHAHAHAND THIS! DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMN IT, YOHOHOU TWOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! I'M BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEGGING YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU!"

"Absolutely not, Tigra!" Hellcat said. "You're gonna get a good, long, firm tickle and if you can't deal with it, then tough darts!" Hellcat dropped the paintbrush and tickled Tigra's armpits rapidly, then Shadowcat picked up the paintbrush and used it to tickle both Tigra's feet and her belly, and Tigra started to let loose numerous bursts of laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tigra laughed as lots more tears went down her face, out of her bright green eyes and onto both her stripey fur, the clothes of her ticklers and the floor. "HAHAHAHAHAHALP! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASHEHEHEHEHE STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEND THIS NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOW OHOHOHOR YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU TWOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO WILL BEHEHEHEHE SOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORRY!" Hellcat and Shadowcat didn't seem to have heard her, as they only intensified the tickling. Shadowcat sprung up and tickled Tigra's belly everywhere, right before licking it and taking lots of electric toothbrushes out of her pockets through phasing and turned them all on at once to tickle numerous regions of Tigra's belly, including her navel.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!" Tigra laughed. "AHAHAHAHAHAHANYTHING BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!" She tried and tried to get free, thrashing about, but Hellcat just took hold of a feather duster as well as a regular toothbrush, and she tickled Tigra's belly with the former and her feet with the latter, while Shadowcat went for her armpits and her neck.

"TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Tigra wailed. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORE!!!!!!"
"Oh, plenty more where that came, from, Tigra!" Hellcat told her, and while Tigra felt like she was going to piss in her bikini panties to the point where even the fang belt around it and her legs themselves would be covered in urine once she did, she was so ticklish and this tickled so much, Shadowcat then used her tail to wipe up and down her belly, telling her: "Like this!"

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIR!" Tigra howled out with laughter. "I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAND THIS! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE THIS!!! YOHOHOHOHOHOU'REHEHE KILLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Hellcat then used her own Hare to swipe around Tigra's body, especially her underarms, and Tigra was laughing so hard and incessantly that her sharp, pointed teeth could all be very visibly seen. All of them, fangs or otherwise. It seemed as though even her stripes and the cat head amulet in the middle of her bikini were laughing like crazy as this happened.

"LEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOWN ALREHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEADY! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Tigra laughed out loud as the two feline femme fatales used their hair to get her tickled senseless in all the areas they could reach with it. Tigra felt like her lungs were going to explode and her belly was virtually aching from so, so much laughter. All of this was driving her nuts and she could do nothing.

Soon enough, as Hellcat and Shadowcat stood up, the latter said: "Okay, now, Tigra, it's time for the big time!" "You know what we mean by the big time, right?" asked Hellcat. Tigra, immediately realizing what they meant, let out: "YES, BUT DON'T DO THIS! PLEASE! NO MORE TICKLING! LET ME DOWN, GUYS! I'M BEGGING YOU! LET ME GO!" "We will," answered Hellcat, "but only after we've done the final stage of this!" "So let's do it already!" Shadowcat said, and she started tickling Tigra's belly and armpits like crazy, while Hellcat did both Tigra's belly and her feet. It was much, much worse than any of the other ways Tigra had been tickled, and her magnified laughter showed it.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! IS THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEREHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOHOHOHOHOHOHO EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEND TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO THIS?!?!?!" Tigra shouted. "THIS CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPENING!!!!" But now she was reduced to nothing but laughter, thrashing about and the tears that came out of her eyes more than ever because of it. "HAHAHAHA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!" Tigra laughed out as Hellcat and Shadowcat ruthlessly tickled her. "HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Suddenly, the Black Cat walked in and immediately saw what was going on. "Hellcat! Shadowcat!" Black Cat said. "You started tickling Tigra without me?" Hellcat and Shadowcat backed away, and the former said: "Oh, hi there, Felicia!" "We had no idea you wanted to join! You hadn't been here for the majority of it!" "Well, I'm here now," Black Cat replied, sashaying by and reaching into Shadowcat's pocket to take out her device, and putting it into her own quickly, and Shadowcat didn't notice it due to how shocked she was. Black Cat continued as she went to Tigra and said: "And I want my share!" "Oh, no! Not a restarting!" Tigra cried.

But Black Cat, after tickling her armpits like crazy and Tigra going out: "HA! HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD, NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! UNCLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHENOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOUGH ALREHEHEHEHEHEHEADY! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE CRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" whispered into Tigra's ear: "Actually, I've still learned my lesson like I did before."

"What?" Tigra whispered after catching her breath, with Shadowcat and Hellcat a bit confused as to what was going on now. Black Cat said in a whisper: "I was making it look like I'd be joining them so I could get the thing to free you with, in order for you to pay them back for this tickling, and for me to pay them back for running out on me when you tickled me." "Felicia, that's really clever! And a great favor! Thank you." Tigra smiled. "Of course." Black Cat whispered, reaching into her pocket. "Now, as soon as I free you, I think I know what you want to do, and what you must do!"

"Most definitely." Tigra whispered. Black Cat then took it out and made it so Tigra was freed from her fly paper adamantium board, and Hellcat said: "Huh? What gives, Black Cat?" "Did you think you could get by with running out on me like that when Tigra tickle tackled me?" asked Black Cat. "I was biding my time and waiting for the right moment! Now you pay for it!" Black Cat said. "I tickled Tigra only to make it look like I was still with you!"

"But now I'm free," Tigra said, "and you two are long overdue for payback tickle time!" "RUN!" Hellcat yelled, but Tigra pounced on her and grabbed the leg of Shadowcat before Shadowcat could use her powers, and Shadowcat fell to the floor. She was knocked out for a time, and Tigra began tickling Hellcat all over her body to start with, even taking off her boots to have full access to her bare feet, which she tickled with her fingers, tail and tongue.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOT MEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, TIGRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hellcat wailed, but Tigra just said, "How do you like it, now, Pasty?" and she tickled her armpits, then tore open her outfight and licked her belly and her belly button many times, even giving the raspberry. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHELP, BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACK CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!" Hellcat shouted as tears came out of her eyes.

"Did you help me when I was in this position?" asked Black Cat. "No way! So I'm just gonna watch and enjoy!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Hellcat shrieked, but it was not long before Tigra tickled her so much she passed out, and Shadowcat as of now began to awake, so it was her turn.

"One down..." smiled Black Cat. "One to go!" Tigra grinned devilishly." "Tigra? Black Cat?" asked Shadowcat, and Tigra leapt on Shadowcat, tickling her feet, belly, armpits, neck, sides and belly button like crazy after tearing off her outfit and saying as she did so: "Those are our names! Don't wear them out!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Shadowcat cackled. "GREHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHER, GEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOFF MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" "Never." Tigra smiled, and she fiendishly tickled Shadowcat so much and so rapidly all over that a lot of tears were coming out of Shadowcat's eyes, and Black Cat was really enjoying the show.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M SOHOHOHOHRRY ALREHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEADY!" Shadowcat laughed. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAVE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERCY, TIGRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Like you told me before when our roles were reversed, not good enough!!!" said Tigra. "And I'll show you as much mercy as you showed me!" And sure enough, she did not stop until Shadowcat was unconscious, and then stood up and said: "Thanks for the help, Black Cat!"

"Not a problem," Black Cat replied, "and thanks for the good show. Though I have to admit I still am hungry for some tickle attacks of my own..." "And my tickling energy isn't spent, either." Tigra said. "I think you know what THAT means..." they told each other in unison as they looked directly into one another's eyes and grinned fiendishly. Then they tackled each other and the two tickled every single area they could reach until they'd had enough, and they got up onto the bed in the room and snuggled up to each other, then passed out into a deep catnap(pun intended, again). It felt so good after a victory like this and a fun, playful tickle fight like they'd had right thereafter.

THE END

So, how did you like it? A good end to a good series or what? Please pour in your opinions.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back