• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

summer in Australia

DownUnder

TMF Master
It's warm outside but this forum has been cold :(

So, fellas (and the occasional ladies)...what fun is in store? Tickling or otherwise? Ladies in flip flops? Guys in singlets? Or will you be like me just be a slave to your TV as the Ashes starts in an hour's time?

I'm still going to uni in Central for another week or so =P final assessments due, so superbusy, but then a looooooong holiday. Anyone in Sydney or Western Sydney feel like hanging out any time?

Also, DownUnder, for me, flats > thongs ;p

Flats are good, but sometimes thongs are good to accentuate the beauty of a lady's natural toes :)

Hopefully by mid December my work schedule would have slowed down a bit. Then it'd be time to get Christmas shopping done. Doggammit.

Having said that, I am organising some regular model photoshoots. I have talked to at least two who are interested in slightly more *interesting* projects. Tickling is on the agenda (but not the only item, I do have other kinks ;) ) Once again, that will have to be after mid December :(

so who has enjoyed watching ponting lose another ashes series lol

Dude, we're probably going to lose the Ashes next week. I might pay more attention to tickling than the cricket for once over summer...

Today I was going to meet up with a girl with whom I have done a few photoshoots, and was going to bring up tickling. Unfortunately I fell sick and the meeting didn't happen. She was quite open to the concept though!

Yup I agree. Definitely will pay more attention to tickling this summer.

since we're not in drought, it would make sense to also not be in tickle-drought!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back