• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just saying HI

Ticklish_Gothic

Hello all. Just saying Hi....sort of new to the idea that other people are into this type of thing, well I'm 19/f from New York, I'm bi-sexual so anything basically goes, send me an e-mail if anything =) always looking for something new.

Hey, and welcome to the TMF. Believe me, you're not the only one who thought that you were the only person out there into this kind of thing. I'd be willing to bet the majority of members on this site found themselves in that exact same spot at one time or another. But, since I can't speak for them, I can say that I definitely did. ;) It's amazing what finding others who share your interest can do for your confidence. Anyway, as you can see, I'm not from New York, but if you'd ever like a friend around your age (24) to talk to, I think that would be cool. I'm at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon, and have fun on this site. :)

Tickling in Ny

Hello Gothic...i thought i was the only one also who is into tickling until i found this site...i'm a 19/m, i live right by NYC and just looking for some clean tickling fun...
J

Last edited:
Saying hello

Hey Ticklish Gothic,
I am a 20yo/M from long island. I am happy to hear that there are more people around here with the similar interests. To tell the truth i thought i was the only one for the longest time as well. If you ever want to talk, send me an e-mail at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you.
Dave

hi gothic im a 27 /m from ri and am looking for my first real tickling experience i love nyc and am there for work on occasion so let me know if u want to chat

For you Long Islanders, there are actually over a score of you there, based on previously occuring threads on USENET concerning Long Island events. You folks have a fairly reasonable population density there. Hope some of you connect!

Now, if one of you were to go to the Gatherings section and start an event up, on the island, or were to peek into any of the events in the NY area (like Hyena's Club or the Superbowl Gathering in Albany), that would rock.

Yeah, it's a shameless plug to get some of you interested in actually getting away from your 'puters and actually MEETING each other. Even if you don't find "the one" at your first event, it's a way to get known in your community, and our community. It's how I met the woman I married, after all.

dvnc

tickle gothic

Hi,
I live in upstate NY but I used to live in Nesconset L.I. for a while, so I know the area. What part of the island do you live in? Also anything goes with me as long as it's agreed by both parties. I'd really like to hear from you. Please e-mail me so we can corrispond. [email protected] Hope to hear from you.

Hey, let's chat!

Hi goth:

I'm a 6ft. 215 pd. athletic and VERY ticklish Latin tickler in NYC.

We could have great fun. Tie me up spreadeagled and tickle away! Then, can I get a chance?? : ) Hey, whatever's clever!

Let me know! I'm at [email protected].

I live in Queens and work in Manhattan.

Micktick

Greetings From Brooklyn

Hi,

I'm a 36 year old single male who lives in Brooklyn & has no problem with driving to Long Island for a little tickling. I'm open to anything as well so it should be a lot of fun.

Please E-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested. I would love to hear from you!

The Tcklr

Just saying Hi

Hi Ticklish Gothic....I'm from Long Island too, western Suffolk. love to hear from you.

Chef

NCC

Does anyone hear go to NCC (Nassau COmmunity COllege?) I want to meet someone, but my e-mails been down recently and I lost all e-mails =*(

hi

Hey Ticklish Gothic,
I'm extremely ticklish and on the goth side myself (okay I used to be more goth but I've been living in So Cal for 5 years so it's pretty hard to stay that way). I'm moving to NY at the end of the month and will probably be hanging out in Long Island quite a bit since a friend lives in Jericho. Tell me if you want to hang out or talk tickling, actually anyone in NY tell me if you want to "welcome me to the area!" Have fun,

ticklegrrrl

if your really looking. :)

HI Ticklish Gothic...Would love to chat or e-mail if you are looking for someone in your area. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or find me on Yahoo messenger as robtkls. Leave me an offline IM if you are on there. Hope to hear from you

NCC.....

hello i'm a 20 year old male who goes to Nassau College. I've been into tickling for quite some time now but unfortunately its hard to find other people here with the same interests but i'm always willing to meet up. Also ticklegrrl i have a little free time before school starts so if you want to be "welcomed to the area" you'll know this is one person thats around. Drop me a line at [email protected]
Hope to talk to you soon

Last edited:
Hey Ticklegrrrl

Hi Ticklegrrrl ,I'm Buck on the TMF & just wanted to say hello & to give me an e-mail if you'd like when u get to NY !! I live about 5 mins from Jericho & would love to say hello!!
Hope to hear from u!!
Buck

You kids count your lucky stars there's an internet. In my day, we didn't have an internet. Have fun.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back