• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the way to a press meeting LoTR RPS M/M warning

sandrasugar

Title – On the way to a press meeting
Author – Sandra and Emily
Note – We do not own these people. Paige wishes that she did.
Dedicated to - Paige
Summary – On the way to a press meeting Elijah and Orlando engage in some friendly banter, tickling, and confuse several internet fangirls (like Paige). Implied sexual relationship.

On the way to a press meeting

The limo arrived late. At the first honk of the horn, Elijah and Orlando had already locked the front door of Elijah’s house and were running through drizzle towards the car door. They really were in no hurry, it was just another press meeting and “fashionably late” was Orlando’s style.
Elijah grinned as his friend jumped into the limo and closed the door, immediately, checking his agonizingly perfect hair for any water damage. It wasn’t vanity. It was Orli.
“Don’t worry. You don’t look any more stupid than you usually do.” Elijah joked, reaching into his pant pocket for his cigarette case.
“Not in here ‘Lij.” Orlando said, reaching over to grab Elijah’s hand. “We don’t want to reek when we get there.”
“My cigarettes don’t stink, Orli. You stink. How much of that cologne did you use?” Elijah faked a cough. “You stink almost as bad as you’re acting.” He added tauntingly and looked sideways coyly, just in time to see his friend’s eyes widen and the mischievous gleam that was there. “Besides,” Elijah continued goadingly, “You don’t seem to mind me smoking in bed!”
That was all it took. No sooner had he gotten the words out, Orlando pounced on him. Straddling the smaller boy’s hips, Orlando launched an all out tickle assault on his upper body. Excited and nimble fingers scratched and pinched around very ticklish sides and ribs, bringing forth a series of giggles and squeals from the squirming Elijah.
“Say you’re sorry, mate!” Orlando said, beaming down at his friend who was attempting to wriggle onto the floor of the limo.
“Nope!” Elijah said between tickled laughter.
He would wiggle away soon, Orlando thought. Unless…
He held the squirming boy down forcefully and drilled a finger into his navel, resulting in an agonized shriek from Elijah while he took the opportunity to look out the window. As he thought, they were stuck in L.A. traffic, at least half an hour from their destination. Plenty of time to teach his…”friend” a little lesson.
“Hahahaaaahhahaaa! Air….I…I…..can’t breathe!” Elijah gasped finally.
Orlando’s eyes gleamed. “That is what you get…maybe you should cut back on smoking!” He replied teasingly.
He abandoned his attack long enough to let Elijah catch his breath and began to remove his tie. Then he seized the panting boy’s hands. “Orli…what are you…Oh no! Not the tacky tie! Come on!”
“Too late.” Orlando said triumphantly as he used his body weight to pin the weakened and gasping boy and bind his hands to the sturdy garment hanger above the window. “And the tie isn’t tacky. It’s purple leopard!”
He then pulled Elijah’s legs up onto the seats and leaned across so that he could kiss his lips.
Having finally caught his breath, Elijah returned this kiss and tried to deepen it, pushing his body up against Orli’s as encouragement. Instead, Orlando flicked his tongue against Elijah’s once and pulled away. “Tease.” Elijah pouted.
“I know.” Orlio smirked. Then he moved his hands down the bound boy’s body, stopping once to pinch a nipple through the soft silk shirt. Elijah moaned in response and was delighted when Orli’s hands stopped to untuck his shirt, hoping that he would unzip his pants next.
Orlando had other plans and instead, just pulled the shirt up high, exposing most of Elijah’s slim upper body. “Now,” he said, using his fingers to trace the nearly invisible path of hair that ran from Elijah’s navel and disappeared beneath his pants. “about that apology…”
“What?” Elijah said, “I still have to do that?”
“Well,” Orli said looking at him thoughtfully and began “walking” his fingers under the silk shirt toward the armpits. “I think that you should take back what you said….” Elijah squealed when Orli poked him under the arms. “…about my cologne.”
“Okay! Okay! I’m sorry I said your cologne stunk!” Elijah said as the fingers “walked” back down to his sides. He jumped periodically when they hit a particularly ticklish spot. “Kiss now?” He asked hopefully.
“No…sorry ‘Lij but…” A finger began to circle his navel as Orlando continued speaking, and Elijah bit his lip to keep from laughing. “I’m still hurt about what you said about my acting.”
“Come on Orli!” Elijah gasped as he dissolved into giggles. “Cut it out!”
Orlando kept it up and looked down thoughtfully, “Hmmmm…No!”
With that, he brought his face down and began blowing raspberries on Elijah’s belly. Elijah was screaming as he laughed. “No! Ahhhhhhhahahahahhahahaaa! Not that! Orli! Staaaappppp! I’m sawwrreeeee!”
Orlando then brought his hands down to pinch and tickle around Elijah’s hips, another very ticklish spot. By this time Elijah was practically beating his head against the window, yanking on the zebra tie that held him captive, and trying in vain to kick Orlando. Orlando meanwhile, was having a ball.
“I think….” He began.
“Stttaaaaappp! Orli!”
“I think you should…”
“ANYTHING!”
“I want you to say “Orli is the best actor ever and the most handsome actor ever and the sexiest man alive!””
“ORLI!!!” Elijah really couldn’t take anymore.
“Fine.” Orlando compromised. “Just say “Orlando is the best” and I’ll stop.”
“Haaahahaaaa…….ORLANDO IS THE BEST! There! Stooppp!” Elijah cried.
“Was that so hard?” Orlando said grinning victoriously and untying Elijah’s hands so that he could fix his tie.
“When I…..” Elijah panted, “When I…can breathe…we….are…going to….kiss…..make up…..tonight…have sex.”
Orlando laughed so hard that he too was panting for breath.
Then they kissed, fixed Elijah’s clothing and hair, and were soon at their press meeting, looking slightly flushed from their playing.
“Mr. Wood…Elijah Wood. I have a question.” One reporter stood up. “What was it like working with Orlando Bloom, a relatively new face to big films?”
Elijah grinned and answered before he really even thought about the question. “Orlando is the best.” The two boys exchanged knowing glances and mischievous smiles. The photographers snapped away and the next day the rest of the world, and internet fangirls, stared at the pictures in wonder…Elijah and Orlando? Hmmmmm…..

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back