• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real World

Zechs Merquiise

TMF Regular
There were a few tickling scenes in tonight's Real World episode. The entire scene started with this girl and her boss and she's like "Don't take off my shoes." And the boss is like "Oh?" She's like "My feet are sensitive" And he's like "Oh are you ticklish?" She's like "That's none of your business" And he's like "You are ticklish!" And then the scene cuts and they're on the bed and he tickles her tummy. The next scene they're back at the regular house and in one scene she has her bare feet wrapped around his neck and you see him briefly tickle her foot. But there's A LOT MORE cause he's tickling her in bed in and stuff. They cut too freaking much man!

The girl was Irulan and the tickler was their boss Mark from the nightclub where they work. It was great! I'd love to see the outtakes.

TklWolf;)

Oh crap! I saw that! Sorta... I was channel surfing and caught her pulling her foot away from his fingers for a half a second! I thought to myself... nah... wishful thinking you saw a mainstream scene.
But you confirmed it! Cool.

DK

Finally something good comes from The (Un)Real World. This will be re-run to death, won't it?

Yes

They repeat REAL WORLD on the weekends and next Tuesday
before the new episode

TklWolf

Real world

I got a chance to see the real world rerun and it was good. The tickling was very non-consensual. First their was a little feet tickling and girl wanted him to stop and didn't. Then she was sitting on the guy's lap and he kept tickling her belly and sides and she kept telling him to stop. They got in bed together and their was laughter coming from under the covers. The scene kept cutting to video diary where she commented that he just would not keep his hands off her but did not know how to tell him to stop. Later they were sitting in a chair and their was more foot tickling. Afterwards the girl was upset about the whole thing and the guy later had to be confronted about his actions. :sowrong: This is probably some of the best mainstream tickling of all time. It will be rerun many more times so this one is a must see.

Wouldn't you just know it? A tickler gets a little mainstream TV time ... and he's a total slimeball. Thanks a lot for helping out the community's image, Marc.

Hey guys, I checked the schedule on MTV's website and here's a link to the Tuesday, October 15th, lineup:

http://www.mtv.com/onair/schedule/mtv/daily.jhtml?day=10/15/02

In the 9:30 PM (all times are Eastern, I believe) time slot, the episode's description reads:

There's something going on between Marc and Irulan

Does anyone know if this is the one with all the tickling in it? I'm going to watch and tape the show and I want to be ready and not see any more crap than I have to. :rolleyes: Thanks!

Shem the Penman said:
Wouldn't you just know it? A tickler gets a little mainstream TV time ... and he's a total slimeball. Thanks a lot for helping out the community's image, Marc.

Yeah Marc! Thanks alot! I want a breakup! :p :p :p ;) :D

I actually managed to tape this episode. The ticklee was Irulan. The first foot scene wasn't that great, her boss tried to take off her sandal but there wasn't any tickling involved. She told him not to take her sandals off cause "her feet were too sensitive". He asked her if she meant that they were ticklish and she said "I didn't say that". Though he seemed interested in tickling her cause he asked her if she liked "that situation".
Shortly after he did tickle her sides but it was very brief.
I also dont think that there was any tickling going on under the covers cause she was calm and collected (for the most part) when telling him that she needed to leave. Later on they showed them horsing around, she was sitting in a chair and he was sitting on the footrest of the chair in front of her. Scenes flashed of Irulan using her feet to take his hat, then I thought that he tickled her feet, but when I played it back in slow motion there wasn't actually any tickling shown. It was her boss taking her cigarettes. I wouldn't be surprised if there was actual tickling in that situation, it just wasn't shown.

From what the boss was doing that night he seemed to be into tickling a little bit, but if there was any more tickling going on, it looks like it hit the cutting room floor. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

I went to the Real World website,

and they talked about what happened between Marc and Irulian, but no clips or pictures of course...

ForgottenTcklr said:
I went to the Real World website, and they talked about what happened between Marc and Irulian, but no clips or pictures of course...

And once again the "Real" World is good for nothing....:zzzzz:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back