• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Make Him Laugh - Day Two (F/m)

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
She finally stopped the tickling videos and noticed that somehow he had managed to fall asleep during the last two and a half hour video. He must have gotten comfortable with seeing the others getting tortured...he just might be the One I've been looking for she thought to herself as she traced a single fingernail all over his left foot til he awoke again, giggling to the soft touch.

"Well, looks like you've had fun last night..you're already just giggling with excitement for whatever lies ahead hehehe!" she said. She kept up the single nail touch which seemed, in her own experience, to tickle more than just the all-out tickle. She steadily increased her tickling and added a single nail from her right hand to his right foot, but instead of tracing his right foot like she was currently doing to the left, she made imaginary zig-zag lines on the sole. His giggling shortly went to gaffaws as she added another nail, making it two fingernails tracing all over his left foot and two more zig-zaging all over his right sole.

Suddenly and without warning, she spidered all ten of her fingers in the middle of each sole which made him jump as much as her bonds would allow him. He howled with laughter, screaming and begging for her to stop. "Oh...so this is your weakest spot? I would've guessed your toes. This is a very good surprise! Tickle tickle tickle!!!" She cooed as her fingers continued their onslaught of his soles. The tickling was bad enough, but the teasing made it worse. But he tried his best not to allow her to know that...even though she knows how affective teasing while tickling can be. After a few short hours of tickling just in the middle of his soles, she stopped and let him catch his breath. She made good use of this time to jot down notes while positioning herself at his head, leaning down so as the ends of her hair was barely touching his face, slightly tickling the bridge of his nose and cheeks.

"Hmm, let's see just how ticklish your neck is, shall we?" She asked, even though they both knew she was going to tickle there no matter how much he begged her not to. She immediately went straight to tickling both sides of his neck with all ten of her fingernails, lightly touching the vulnerable skin as he started howling with laughter again, this time through strands of her long and silky brown hair which has completely engulfed his face as she deliberately went down on bended knees to get a better "feel" for his neck.

She tickled him there for hours, arbitrarily taking a few of her silken strands by hand and tickling his neck here and there before returning to her nails again and again. To him, it felt like an eternity of nothing but neck tickles and the sweet smell of strawberries and kiwi, no doubt the scent of his new "owner"'s shampoo and/or conditioner. Throughout the entire segment, every now and then, he could see through her mane and look into her smiling face. She is beautiful...I wonder why she has to resort to kidnapping just to do this? he thought to himself through fits of laughter.

She stopped and went back to a vertical base, but very slowly, letting him feel her silken tresses carress his face as she was lifting herself back up. If she kept her hair in his face the entire time while she was tickling, he might be able to survive whatever else she had planned. But unfortunately for him, she went back to his lower body, wiggling fingers poised over his bare thighs.

"Hmm, I wonder just how ticklish your thighs are? They look ever so inviting for my nice, long nails...don't you think so?" she asked. But she didn't give him time enough to answer as she started stroking her nails all over his thighs. From top to inner thighs to bottom. She discovered while along the bottom of his thighs, that there was a spot along the crease where his butt ended and his legs began that made him howl, more by surprise that he was actually ticklish there than the actual tickling itself. She teased him all the while, repeating her usual chorus of "tickle tickle tickle" mixed in with a couple of "coochie coo"'s and "Aww, does that tickle?" and "Am I tickling you?...aww!"

She concentrated on his thighs for what seemed like forever, except in reality, it only lasted the last couple of hours of the day she had planned to tickle him this day...

Day three will be here next week, depending on my days off :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back