• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Weakness Part 2 m/mmm

sporty22

This is my attempt to make a sequel to my last story, The Family Weakness. Any type of feedback would be great. I'm not sure if i went a little overboard with it, but i hope anyone who reads it likes it.

Deep in the back of the gas station, the Carry men had been tied up by the old man owner of the station, Opie. The two college hockey players, Billy and Ryan, and Ryan’s father Jack had been tied up. Opie had told them he would eventually get their bank account information, and they didn’t believe him. But, when he something as simple as tickle the feet of the three tough men, they cracked very easily. Ticklish feet ran in the family it had seemed. They were all embarrassed, showing each other how weak they were in front of the their family members. They all watched as Opie took turns tickling them all, and had them all laughing their heads off.
The most interesting part of the ordeal was when Opie turned them all against each other. Billy had had the opportunity to tickle his cousin Ryan, and boy did he do it well. He had become overcome with power as he made Ryan laugh and eventually break. Then, Ryan had the same feelings when he tickled his father’s ultra sensitive feet. He didn’t understand why but he loved seeing his dad laugh uncontrollably under his fingers, and eventually spill his guts about his bank account.
So there they all sat, exhausted, and all of them had cracked under tickling. The strange thing was, Ryan and Billy were dying to tickle more, anything to avoid having their feet tickled more. Jack was tired, and stunned. Opie had left them alone, still tied up for a little while. Jack turned to his son and nephew. “What is wrong with you guys??? Why would you tickle me like that. You made me tell him all of my information!!! How could you do that to me??” “I’m sorry dad, once I started tickling you, it was so much fun I couldn’t control myself. You were just so ticklish, and face it whether I did it or he did it, you were gonna crack. You’re SO ticklish! There’s nothing we can do, we were all going to give in eventually.” Jack sighed. He knew he was right. They sat there and waited for Opie to come back. He finally did and he had more in store with his new toys.
“OK boys, I’ve got what I need out of all of you, and it didn’t even take that much effort either.” All three of the Carry men blushed. “So I told you I wasn’t done with you in the least, and this is what I want now. You all get one phone call. I will be dialing it, and I will put the phone on speaker. You will choose someone to come here to come here. They will be under the impression that they will be helping you out with the blown tire, but really they will be getting the same treatment as you once they get here. If you try any funny business while on the phone, (Opie brought out his shotgun), I’ll have no problem using this. Do you understand.?”
Jack, Ryan, and Billy looked around at each other. Billy spoke up, “So let me get this straight. You want us to call someone that we know to come help us, when really we’re calling them to come and get tickled to give you their bank accounts like we did?” “exactly” said Opie. “And if you do it without a hitch, you might get to help extract the information if you know what I mean. So start thinking of who you wanna call.” Jack said to the boys, “Look guys, we don’t have to tell him anyone. Why would we wanna bring people here to get tickled. That’s just not an optionwhoooohahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH O MY GOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA NO NO HAHHA OK CALL MY OTHER SON HAHAHAHAHAH MARK HAHAHAH MARK HAHAHAHAH. “ Opie had began tickling his feet again, and once again Jack folded like a chair. He called Mark, and he was on his way. Ryan was mad because he wanted to be the one to call mark. He decided the only other person he could call was someone else from his hockey team, and he chose Garry. Garry told him he was on his way home with his dad, but they could stop by and help. Two for the price of one. Jackpot for Opie. Billy called his father Mike, who was also Jack’s little brother. Soon there would be four more people here for Opie to tickle the shit out of. If they were anything like the three he had already tickled, it wouldn’t be too hard either.

First the newest father/son combo arrived. Garry and his dad Steve walked around looking for someone to talk to. Garry, a 22 year old hockey player walked in wearing his warm up gear from games. He wore windbreaker pants, with running shoes. His father was wearing a golf shirt, kahkis and loafers. They were both good looking, nice people willing to help out. Opie went out to greet them. He said that he would be with them when he got a free minute. Opie waited for the other two to arrive. First Mike, Ryan’s father came in wearing a suit, since he left work for this. Followed by Jack’s other son Mark, who was wearing a sweatshirt, mesh shorts and sneakers, with ankle socks that barley stuck out of the shoes. Opie brought them all into a room. They began talking with one another and realized something was up. The door was closed behind them and they hear it lock. All four men started yelling, banging the door. Suddenly they heard a hissing sound. They didn’t know it, but sleeping gas was pouring into the room. Mike yelled out, “what the fuck is that????!!” “It’s some sort of gas, hold your breath!” yelled Steve. They all held in their breath, some longer than others. Garry was the first to let out his breath, and he inhaled a huge amount of sleeping gas. He looked at the others and yawned wide. I’m really tired. His dad reached over and said “Garry it’s sleeping gas, don’t give in.” as he said this, he didn’t realize that he was breathing in the gas. It hit him hard, and Garry began to lie down, and slip into dreamland, his father fell right after. “Wow. So sleepy. Can’t go …to….sleep.” Mike and Mark watched as father and son combo were out cold. They however were running out of gas, and eventually took a huge breath in. They fought the gas hard, but nobody can fight it off too long, before giving in to the gas. Opie watched with joy as the last two slowly but surely leaned down and went to sleep. 4 men, sleeping like babies. Opie was in heaven. He went to work on tying them up.

When Opie brought them all into the room with the first 3, Ryan, Jack and Billy felt bad. They had brought they’re friends and family members here, and brought this upon them. Opie secured the 4 new victims. He turned to the his first guests and said, “Ok gentlemen, as you can see there are four of them, and one of me. This means that eventually I will need help because I want to get them all laughing at once. You will be responsible for getting them to break, or have your feet tickled and tickled until my heart is content. Billy, you will tickle your father. Jack, you will tickle your son Mark. Ryan, since you brought two newbies, I might let you tickle both of them at once!” Opie laughed. Secretly Ryan and Billy were excited. They loved the moments they spent tickling earlier in the day and wanted more of that control. Jack however did not feel that way. “There’s NO way we are going to do this. You made us bring them here, you can’t make us tickle them too! It’s too degrading to them, and us. I won’t do it. It’s not hahahahhahah thahhahAHAHAHAH OHAHAHAHAH O MY GOD AHHAAHHA. Opie once again had started to tickle Jack’s feet. The defiance in Jacks heart quickly turned to agreement yet again. HAHAHAHHA OK OK HAHAHA STOP. I’ll TICKLE MY SON hhahahahahehe. GOD thank you….”

Opie woke all of the newbies up and introduced them to the situation. “Hello all. Thank you for coming here. This is what is going on. Your friends and family here, have brought you here. You are in the same helpless position they are for a reason. You are going to tell me your bank account, and social security numbers. They will be mine. Mike snapped. “Get the fuck outta here, Billy what the hell is going on son???” Opie interrupted. “Well we are going to extract the info out of you all, the same way I got it out of these three men.” “and how was that asshole” said Steve. “Well, since you want to know, lets start with you tough guy.” Opie walked up to the dad. He slowly started taking off his dress shoes. “Hey what the fuck is going on. Those are expensive. Don’t take them off!!” His son, Garry watched intrigued and scared next to him. “Well Steve let me ask you, and ALL of you. Are you ticklish?” Steve twisted and tried to break free. He said “FUCK NO, GET OFF OF ME.!!” Opie brought a fingernail up and down his navy dress socked sole. Steve suddently stopped yelling. Bit his lip. “O WOW, that’s barley touching you. You know Steve, your son is watching you. Don’t let him down. Don’t look weak, you’re a strong guy aren’t you? Looks to me like you can’t take it!” Steve was in hell, he could no longer bite his lip. He was smiling now, and eventually his teeth started to show. Opie danced his fingers all over the sole, and Steve through his head aback and started laughing “ errrr damn errrr uhh edhehehe NOeerrrr hhehehahahhahaha ok hahahahaha ok ok im ticklish hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN”T TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Steve gave in and just laughed. His son Garry started to try to help him. Dad NO! Don’t laugh. Your not ticklish come on!!! Only pussies are ticklish dad come on!!!!!. But his dad was indeed ticklish. Steve was listening to his son tell him this, and he tried to contort his face and hold it in, but after a while he just gave up. He let it all out as fingers danced over his dress sock covered feet. It was on thing to be tickled, but it another to be tickled in front of a room of guys, and his son.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA O GOD HAHAHAHA STOP STOP HAHAHAHA, he was already begging. Opie stopped and looked at Ryan. “His son seems to think being ticklish is only for pussies, I want you to see if your teammate is a pussy like you and his father.” Steve sat there gasping for air, as Garry looked hard at Ryan. “Are you kidding me? You are actually going to do this?” he said to Ryan as Ryan got closer. “dude there’s nothing I can do, he tickled all of us until we agreed to do anything, and I can’t stand it.” Garry was stunned. He looked around at the other Carry men, and wondered how such tough, athletic looking guys could have broken by foot tickling.
“Don’t come near my feet Ryan, you don’t want to.” Ryan was already in that trance he was in earlier. He was just dying to tickle again. He taunted his hockey teammate. “What’s wrong, is my right winger a big ticklish pussy like his father?” At that, he untied his first sneaker. “Ryan don’t do this, I’ve got to admit, I’m a little ticklish. Please no, no don’t.” Ryan slid his shoe off and his gray socked foot looked back at him. He was scrunching his toes. “Sorry buddy, I guess ticklish feet isn’t just a Carry family weakness.” He unloaded his fingers onto his friends feet and the once confident, cocky hockey player screamed like a little school boy. He was laughing harder than he ever was before. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAH MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAHHA RYAN HAHAHAHAHAH NO NO HAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHAHAH OOOHHH GODD HAHAH THE TOES HAHAHAHAH NOOOO HAHA.
Opie smiled and looked at Steve. “Looks like it runs in the family huh?” Steve was pissed, his son was beng tortured in front of him, and there was nothing he could do to help except flex his toes. “Let him go!!!! He’s too ticklish!” said Steve. “And so are you!” said Opie. He dug into Steve’s feet and just like that, father and son were laughing together. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHA NOT AGAIN HAHAHAHA ANO NO NO DON’T TAKE MY SOCKS OFF HAHAHAA NO N HAHAHA. Opie took of the black dress socks and was hitting every spot on the flawless feet of the business man. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHA NO NO HAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA I CAN”T TAKE HAHAHAHA ITTT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. Steve was beginning to weaken even more, and his son wasn’t doing any better.
HAHAHAHA RYAANNNN HAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOHAHAHAPPPPP I”LL ADMIT IT HAHHAHA I’M TICKLISH!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHHAHAH. Ryan loved to hear it, he had made his teammate into a ticklish blob of laughter. “I think it’s time to take a look at my linemate’s BARE FEET!” Garry knew he was done for. He couldn’t understand why this was happening to him. He looked at his dad wailing with laughter. This was crazy. “Ryan no please, not my bare feet!!! Please dude I’m gonna die here.” Ryan slipped off his gray sweaty sock. He dug right in and went to town. The room once again was filled with father-son laugther, and the once proud men were breaking fairly easily. They were realizing they were just too ticklish on their feet.
The other two new captives sat next to each other wide eyed. The were so baffled as to what was going on. Mike was a lawyer, and couldn’t wait to throw this guy in jail. But he was nervous about his own feet. He used to be ticklish back in the day but hadn’t been tickled in a long time. Mark sat right next to him. The high school quarterback of his team at first thought there was no way someone as tough as himself could be broken to give up information, but after looking at these other two guys, and knowing that his family members broke, he wasn’t sure.
Opie gave complete control of the father son combo over to Ryan. He was tickling both guys know, and comparing ticklish feet. He was back to being under the spell of power. With those two still laughing their asses off, Opie gave some new direction. “Billy, you will be tickling your father, and Jack, you will now tickle your son.” The Mark and Mike looked at each other nervous. “Please don’t do this Dad, you don’t have to.” Said Mark. “Yea, Billy come on son, this is crazy. Why would you wanna tickle me, that’s just weird. Stay away from my feet. I’m actually not even ticklish so don’t waste your time.” The Billy walked towards his dad, he was anxious to tickle again, it had gripped him before and he wanted more. “That sounds like the lawyer talking dad. I think it’s time to see if I get my ticklishness from you.”
He slipped off his dad’s dress shoes. He was staring back at some black and gray stripped nylon socks. On the other side, Jack was slowly moving toward his son. He didn’t want to do this. “I’m sorry son, but I can’t take it any more. I hope your not ticklish on your feet. Then this could be over.” He began to take off his white sneaker. He stared at his socked foot. He ran his finger down his foot. Mark flinched. Jack then took a few more fingers and did it faster, and his son was smiling and moving as much as he could. Jack noticed him smiling and tried to get him to laugh, so he sped it up and used all of his fingers and that got Mark to fold like chair. He exploded with laughter. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAH JESUS HAHAHA DAD HAH DAD STOP HAHAHA I’M SOOOO TICKLISH HHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAH PLESSSSEEEHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEETHAHAHA. Jack was the one who was against tickling their friends and family, but at that moment he experienced the same feeling as the other two. He LOVED this feeling. He had complete control over another person. He had a big strong quarterback laughing at his mercy just from tickling his feet. He ripped off his other shoe and went to town. HAHAHAHA I DONNO HAHAHA HOW LONG HAHAHA I CAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH LASSTTTTT HAHAHAHA NOOO HAHAHA.
Billy watched this and got too excited. He danced his fingers all over his dad’s foot. The lawyer who normally is composed and tough, sometimes even ruthless, was reduced to screaming with ticklish laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NO SON HAHAHAHAHHAHAH MY TOES HAHAHAH NOT THERE HAHHAHAHAHAHA O MY CHRIST HAHAHAHHAAH I HATE THISSS HAHAHAHAH BILLY AHAHAHAH NO HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS TORTUREHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. He couldn’t hold it in even for a second. The man was too ticklish. Billy untied his other shoe and did both feet. He noticed that his father had ultra sensitive toes. “GEEZ dad, your toes are sooooo ticklish. Is the big tough lawyer ticklish? IS he?? That’s too cute. Haha” His son was taunting him, which made it worse.
Opie stopped and took a step back to look at what he created. He had three guys completely brainwashed with tickling. He had them hypnotized completely with power. In front of them were four more guys. A cocky hockey player, a local businessman, a big strong quarterback, and a fancy big time lawyer. All four of the men were helplessly laughing their heads off as their ticklish feet were scatched and scraped by the fingers of their friends and family. They were all very close to breaking and giving their information up. He couldn’t believe how weak they all were. They seemed so tough and defiant, but were little boys when it came to their ticklish feet. Opie was loving it, and it showed by looking at his jeans. He also noticed that they all couldn’t resist but love it a little too much too! It was then that the dominos began to fall.
Garry the ticklish hockey player was first to break. HAHAHAHAHAHAHH JESUS RYAN STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHA OMG HAHAHAH NO HAHAHA I”LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT HAHAHAHAH YOU NAME IT HAHAHAHAH I”LL DO ANYTHING HAHAHAHA I”LL TALK HAHAHAHAH. Ryan tickled him for a little longer and then took is info down for Opie. “Damn man, you were just as ticklish as me. Who would have thought it, two linemates with extreamly ticklish feet. Now lets see if your dad can follow his son.”
He grabbed a brush that Opie had supplied for the ticklers, and Steve was in hell. The father had tried so hard to look tough and hold out. His pride hung on as long as he could. But he was too ticklish. HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAH DAMMIT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA I”LL TALK YOU BASTARD HAHHHHAHAHAHA AHAH ANYTHING IT”S YOURS HAHAHHHAHHAHAAHA I”LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT HAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Opie loved hearing that.
He took the information and tied Ryan back up. Ryan was happy he did his job. He found that he loved doing this. He watched as the other two ticklers finished off their victims. Jack turned to Billy and said. “Hey you know how you get me to crack earlier….you took off my nice sweaty socks. I think that’s what these two need as he stared at the two helpless guys. “No, no please. Leave my socks on. Dad I’m tooo ticklish.” “Aww is the little baby begging? Son I’ve discovered every part of your ticklish feet, and I’m about to make you spill your guts. Your arches are your weakpoint, and I think if I go bare feet you’ll have no choice.” The quarterback was so confused at why his father was talking to him like that. He was overwhelmed with weird feelings. He felt tortured. The socks were slipped off and that was all she wrote for Mark. “dad no please, nooo stoppp leave my socks on. Stop this tickling. This is too fucking nutssshahhheheheheha hahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ANO HAHAHAH OHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ENOUGH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH HAHAHA I GIVE HAHAH I GIVE I GIVE HAHHHAH YOU WIN HAHAHAHAHA I”LL DO ANYTHING YOU GUYS WANT HAHAHAHAHA I’m ALL YOUR HAHAHAHAHAH I”LL TALK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH JESUS HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
His uncle right next to him had the same result. Billy slid off his dress socks. He dug back into his soft ticklish feet. The father who tried so often to be a tough guy only lasted 15 seconds of bare feet tickling. HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH SON STOPP HAHAH BILLY HAHHHAH IM YOUR FATHER HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU CAN”T HAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHA I”LL TALK HAHAHAHAHA I”LL GIVE YOU HAHHAHAHT HE ACCCOUNT HAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHAH.
Opie tied up the two tickelrs again. He stared at the 4 newest tough guys to spill their info from foot tickling. He was loving life as he adjusted his pants, he was trying not to show how excited he was. He their were a couple other tents pitched in the room though. There was nothing they could do to help it. Opie thought about how he could continue this ticklish escapade. 7 men all shared the same weakness, ultra ticklish feet.

Thank you so much! Parts 1&2 are easily my favorite tickling stories! Hope to see a third part with all 7 being tickled. Maybe by a some sort of feather device;)

Took me awhile ... but found Part 2!

As amazing as Part 1 ... please continue!!!

Would love to read more of say ... the sons tickling the Dads ... on their socked feet again!

That would be awesome!

Thanks Again!

Tony

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back